Michael Jackson's Son Prince Is All Grown Up

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Michael Jackson's Son Prince Is All Grown Up

Michael Jackson was very careful to keep his children out of the public eye in whatever ways he could. He often had the children go out wearing masks or other coverings over their faces so that they didn't become public figures and start getting recognized.

"I was really confused, like I didn't get why I was wearing a mask," Michael's daughter, Paris told Oprah, back in 2012. "But I understand it now, why our dad would want our face to be covered, so we went out without him, we wouldn't be recognized and we could have a normal childhood."

Since Michael passed in 2009, the kids have stopped wearing masks, disguises and the like, but they haven't necessarily thrown themselves into the public eye, either.

Paris made headlines after a reported suicide attempt last year. Since then, she has only been spotted out in public once or twice and she's pretty much stayed silent on social media.

As for Michael's eldest child, Prince, we don't see much of him either. He did, however, make a very rare red carpet appearance this week for the True Blood premiere and we were shocked to see how much he's grown up in the last couple of years.

The 17-year-old was looking dapper at the event and handled himself like a pro while he posed for pics with the show's stars, Anna Paquin and Joe Manganiello.

Prince also reportedly has a girlfriend and the pair haven't been shy about showing a little PDA on their dates. We're happy to see Prince doing so well and we have to admit, he's turned into a total stud!

0 replies since 21/6/2014, 08:43   34 views