Group
    Administrator

Status
    jpg

Michael Jackson: Witnesses of his children's Love -
    Testimonianze del suo amore per i bimbi sub ITA

74MICHAELFOREVER

28/apr/2014
    "..And I think it's something that we have to keep in mind when in the midst of all the lies and nonsense and speculation, the talk and all this stuff: this is the main thing: that we have lost someone who can not ever really be replaced.
    A tragedy, the way they treated him throughout his life as a freak!
    I'm asking all of you, I'm begging all of you to put aside your comments, I am asking you not to listen to gossip, do not listen to the hype ..
    The media take these facts that I have just told and distort, make him seem weird and strange, but he is not so at all.
    These things come from within me when I hear ..
    When I hear these crazy things about a guy who was really an innocent person, honest, loving and caring, I feel the need to tell the true version of events .. "

JC Agajanian JR

".. E io penso che sia qualcosa che dobbiamo tenere a mente quando in mezzo a tutte le menzogne e le sciocchezze e le speculazioni, le chiacchere e tutta questa roba:questa e' la cosa principale: che abbiamo perso qualcuno che non potra' mai davvero essere sostituito.
    Una tragedia. Il modo in cui lo hanno trattato per tutta la sua vita, come un fenomeno da baraccone!
    Sto chiedendo a tutti voi, sto pregando tutti voi, di mettere da parte i vostri commenti, vi sto chiedendo di non ascoltare i pettegolezzi, di non ascoltare il sensazionalismo..
    I media prendono questi fatti di cui vi ho appena raccontato e li distorcono, le fanno sembrare bizzarre e strane, ma non e' affatto cosi'.
    Queste cose mi vengono da dentro quando sento..Quando sento cose assurde dette su un ragazzo che era davvero una persona innocente, onesta, amorevole e premurosa, io sento il bisogno di raccontare la vera versione dei fatti.."

JC Agajanian JR

Traduzione: 74MICHAELFOREVER

:bravobravo: :bravobravo: :bravobravo:

Edited by ligary - 29/4/2014, 23:17

0 replies since 29/4/2014, 08:46   36 views