« Older   Newer »

1.     Top   -1

Dirty Diana

Group

Status

My review on Amazon about "Michael's Hallucination

by LoveIsMagical

www.amazon.it/product-reviews/B00GW...howViewpoints=1

What I can say ... my compliments to the Author.
    Read and meditate on this book.
    It contains topics that are worth to examin in deph, even for personal knowledge only. Many things coincide with my secret thoughts that I have never revealed publicly.
    The world knows what Michael wants it to know, on the other hand is more than understandable. Perhaps this is a useful way to clarify and bring us to understand the man behind the star, a human being who had moments of joy but especially suffered injustices and humiliations. The story the vivid ghost told , answering questions, takes us back to the day of the Memorial and then switch to a complex and challenging topics such as the choice of religious belief and the events in the world, the speeches of Michael and consequences, the stay in Bahrain and what happened there, and then leads us into the private world of a special child, and end with the wonderful Neverland.
    The rhythm of the narrative description of the places of the time, the attitudes of the ghost's facial expressions, dialogues(I love their
    bickering), allows us to imagine and feel a so sharp scene that conveys emotion.

This book contains an important message of love and peace. If we would listen to it and we would put it all into practice, surely we would live in a better world.
    My thoughts does not change about Michael, any religion he decided to embrace . I will always love him as a brother.
    I thank the Author and the Ghost with all my heart.

LoveIsMagical

TRADUZIONE

Cosa posso dire...i miei complimenti all'autore. Leggete e meditate su questo libro.
    Vengono trattati argomenti che vale la pena di approfondire, anche per personale conoscenza. Io ritrovo qui molte corrispondenze a miei pensieri di cui non ho mai parlato pubblicamente.
    Il mondo sa ciò che Michael vuole far sapere, d'altra parte è più che comprensibile . Forse questo è un mezzo utile per fare chiarezza e portarci a comprendere l'uomo dietro la star, un essere umano che ha gioito ma soprattutto sofferto per le ingiustizie ed umiliazioni subite. Il racconto del vivido fantasma ci riporta indietro al giorno del Memorial per poi passare ad argomenti complessi ed impegnativi come la scelta del credo religioso e gli eventi accaduti nel mondo, i discorsi di Michael e le conseguenze , e poi il soggiorno in Bahrein per poi condurci nel mondo privato di un bambino speciale e finire con la meravigliosa Neverland.
    Il giusto ritmo della narrazione la descrizione, dei luoghi, del tempo, degli atteggiamenti, le espressioni del viso del fantasma , i dialoghi a volte accesi ,( adoro i loro battibecchi) consentono di immaginare e percepire in modo nitido una scena che trasmette emozioni.

Questo libro contiene un'importante messaggio d'amore e pace . Se tutti lo ascoltassimo e lo mettessimo in pratica, vivremmo sicuramente in un mondo migliore.
    La mia opinione su Michael non cambia , qualunque religione abbia deciso di abbracciare. Gli vorrò sempre bene, come ad un fratello.
    Ringrazio l'Autore e il Fantasma con tutto il cuore.

LoveIsMagical

Inviato da iPhone

Edited by ligary - 19/1/2014, 09:44

0 replies since 19/1/2014, 00:22   115 views