La Toya Jackson marries long-time friend and business associate Jeffre Phillips in private ceremony

« Older   Newer »

1.     Top   -1

Black or White

Group
    Moderatore Globale

Status

La Toya Jackson marries long-time friend and business associate Jeffre Phillips in private ceremony

article-2519689-19EBB9AF00000578-853_634x423

More than friends: Jeffre Phillips (far left), seen here with David Zard, Tonio Aquilina and Jackson in April 2010, has been a long-time friend of the Jackson family

La Toya Jackson doesn't waste any time when it comes to being with the man she loves.
    On Friday, RadarOnline.com reported that the 57-year-old sister to the late Michael Jackson walked down the aisle with Jeffre Phillips, her close friend and business partner.
    Phillips originally asked the singer-songwriter-author to be his bride on her reality show, Life With La Toya, earlier this year.

According to the website, Jackson's mother Katherine and nephew Prince - Michael's son - were both in attendance.
    In an interview with The Daily Beast, Phillips talked about his long-standing friendship with the Jackson sister.
    'I met everyone in her family before her,' said Phillips. 'I knew Michael and Jermaine and everyone before I met La Toya and to be honest I thought she was the odd one! Then I met her and saw how smart and talented she was and we just became instant friends.'

The one-time Playboy centrefold is currently starring her own reality series Life With La Toya on the OWN network.
    The show made its debut in April 13, 2013. A second season of the show was ordered the following June, with an airdate set for December.
    La Toya was previously married to manager Jack Gordon, with whom she later claimed was abusive during their marriage.

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...e-ceremony.html

Traduzione LoveIsMagical

La Toya Jackson sposa con una cerimonia privata Jeffre Phillips da lungo tempo suo amico e socio

Più che amici: Jeffre Phillips (primo a sinistra), in questa foto dell'Aprile 2010, con David Zard, Tonio Aquilina e La Toya Jackson è un amico di vecchia data della famigli Jackson.

LaToya Jackson non perde tempo quando si tratta di stare con l'uomo che ama
    RadarOnline.com ha riferito che la sorella cinquantasettenne del compianto Michael Jackson Venerdì scorso ha percorso la navata con Jeffre Phillips, suo caro amico e socio in affari.
    Phillips ha inizialmente chiesto alla cantante e autrice di canzoni di sposarlo durante il suo reality show, Vita con La Toya, all'inizio di quest'anno.
    Secondo il sito web, la madre di Jackson, Katherine, ed il nipote Prince, figlio di Michael, erano entrambi presenti
    In un'intervista con The Daily Beast, Phillips ha parlato della sua amicizia di lunga data con la sorella Jackson.
    Ho incontrato tutta la sua famiglia prima di lei ', ha detto Phillips. 'Ho conosciuto Michael e Jermaine e tutti prima di incontrare La Toya e ad essere onesto ho pensato che fosse quella strana! Poi l'ho incontrata e capito quanto fosse intelligente e di talento e siamo immediatamente diventati amici '.
    Colei che una volta apparve nelle pagine centrali di Playboy è attualmente protagonista del suo reality Vita con La Toya in onda su OWN network
    Lo show ha debuttato il 13 Aprile 2013. La seconda stagione dello show è stata prenotata il Giugno seguente con la messa in onda a Dicembre
    La Toya è stata precedentemente sposata con il manager Jeff Gordon, che lei ha definito violento durante il loro matrimonio.

Edited by LoveIsMagical - 8/12/2013, 22:48

0 replies since 7/12/2013, 11:11   113 views