Group
    Administrator

Status

mqdefault

A Truth Untold

Wednesday
    Oct 2013

Posted by sylmortilla

By now, you’ve probably already seen the YouTube video that illuminates the mystery of the A Truth Untold website I mentioned a few weeks ago . Prior to the big reveal, I had been pondering what the project could be, even considering writing a blog on my speculations. The title had suggested it regarded some kind of controversy, the question – considering the myriad controversies that surround Michael – was, which one? Regardless, it sounded as if our services were once again to be required in the labour of love that is defending the legacy of our hero, Michael Jackson.

I mused that ‘the truth’ in question could have possibly concerned the hypocrisy the estate demonstrated in their pursuit of damages from a Japanese man, who had been using Michael’s image and likeness on items such as lighters and keyrings. (I’m assuming the estate must only be suing the man for $2,150 / £1,300 – a few tea-towels and fridge magnets worth – as this is what they themselves valued Michael’s image at in their tax return.) The Michael Jackson Estate – that law unto itself, that entity responsible for supporting legal action against fans, and seeking legal action against minor counterfeit retailers, but doing nothing whatsoever to stop Michael Bush forging a deceased Michael Jackson’s signature on hundreds of items meant for auction, went so far as to release a statement regarding the Japanese counterfeiter case. It read:

“Michael loved his millions of Japanese fans, all of whom deserve the opportunity to purchase legitimate and authentic Michael Jackson goods.”

Which leads us very nicely on to what A Truth Untold actually concerns. A Truth Untold is an ambitious, righteous and worthy enterprise expanding on the continued fight for the truth in what, I believe, has been the most significant estate-sponsored scandal to date; one that epitomises and encapsulates the estate in its current state of not being fit for purpose: the Cascio fiasco. I, for one, am proud, delighted, impressed and enthused by these bona fide fans – like dogs with bones – that stoically continue to press for justice on this all-important matter. They will never surrender.

Do not underestimate the gravity of this situation. The estate took you for fools in an effort to feed their greed. They had the audacity and mendacity to try and pass off an amateur white singer as a black man, one who some fans had been listening to, on a daily basis, for forty-five years. This was an act so offensive as to almost castrate my capacity for obloquy. Almost. There are some unscrupulous people – I refuse to call them fans – that prefer to sweep their care and principles regarding this matter under the carpet, or claim the relative irrelevance of the scandal in the grand scheme of things. I could not disagree with these people more. As Michael prophetically expressed in the rap borrowed from Biggie, “How can players stand there and say I sound like them, HELLO?!”

Michael Jackson fans have been forced to become activists for justice in the same way Nelson Mandela’s supporters had to – a comparison which in no way belittles Nelson Mandela’s battle. As Martin Luther King Jr, that other black luminary, once commanded, “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.” Indeed, many of Michael’s videos are imbued with an undercurrent of activism. Even Michael himself said, “My fans are activists, they will fight you to defend me.”

So. The ‘A Truth Untold’ project is a next step in the procession of the torchbearers of truth. It is a truth revealed. It is the commencement of an immense plan to elucidate the vulgarities of greed being undertaken by those supposedly looking out for our hero’s best interests.

It is, in fact, a truth told.

Stay tuned.

#ATruthUntold Flashback: The Controversy

A TruthUntold

Video

In November 2010 a song called 'Breaking News' was streamed online by Epic Records. The song caused an uproar of controversy, with questions being raised over the authenticity of the vocals. Was it really Michael Jackson singing? The Estate and Epic Records said yes, but the Jackson family and many of Michael's fans said no. Although the issue was not resolved, the song was officially released on the posthumous Michael Jackson album, 'Michael', in December 2010. Still to this day questions remain about the authenticity of 'Breaking News', as well as two other songs on the album; 'Keep Your Head Up' and 'Monster'. When will this mystery unfold? Find out more soon!
    traduzione google
    Nel novembre 2010 una canzone intitolata 'Breaking News' è stato trasmesso in streaming on-line da Epic Records. La canzone ha causato un putiferio di polemiche, con domande che sono sollevate sopra l'autenticità delle parti vocali. Era davvero Michael Jackson che canta? La tenuta e la Epic Records detto si, ma la famiglia Jackson e molti dei fan di Michael ha detto di no. Anche se il problema non è stato risolto, la canzone è stata rilasciata ufficialmente sul album postumo Michael Jackson, 'Michael', nel dicembre 2010. Ancora oggi domande rimangono circa l'autenticità di 'Breaking News', così come altre due canzoni dell'album, 'Keep Your Head Up' e 'Monster'. Quando sarà questo mistero dispiegarsi? Per saperne di più presto!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    TRADUZIONE GOOGLE

Una verità non detta

Mercoledì
    Ottobre 2013

A questo punto, probabilmente avete già visto il video di YouTube che illumina il mistero della verità non detta Un sito web che ho citato un paio di settimane fa . Prima della grande rivelazione, avevo riflettuto ciò che il progetto potrebbe essere, anche considerando scrivere un blog sulle mie speculazioni. Il titolo aveva suggerito lo considerava una sorta di polemica, la questione - considerando la miriade di polemiche che circondano Michael - era, quale? Indipendentemente da ciò, sembrava come se i nostri servizi sono stati ancora una volta ad essere richiesto nel lavoro d'amore che sta difendendo l'eredità del nostro eroe, Michael Jackson.

Pensai che 'la verita' in questione avrebbe potuto eventualmente interessato l'ipocrisia della tenuta dimostrata nella loro ricerca di danni da un giapponese, che ha sempre utilizzato l'immagine di Michael e somiglianza su oggetti come accendini e portachiavi. (Sto assumendo la proprietà deve essere citato in giudizio solo l'uomo per $ 2,150 / £ 1,300 - alcuni strofinacci e magneti frigo pena -. In quanto questo è ciò che essi stessi valutati immagine di Michael in nella loro dichiarazione dei redditi) La Michael Jackson Estate - che legge a se stessa, che entità responsabile sostenere l'azione legale contro i fan, e la ricerca di azioni legali contro i rivenditori contraffatti minori, ma facendo nulla per fermare Michael Bush forgiare la firma di un defunto Michael Jackson su centinaia di oggetti destinati all'asta, si spinse fino di rilasciare una dichiarazione per quanto riguarda il caso falsario giapponese. C'era scritto:

"Michael amava i suoi milioni di fan giapponesi, i quali meritano la possibilità di acquistare beni di Michael Jackson legittimi e autentici."

Il che ci porta molto bene a quello che una verità non detta effettivamente preoccupazioni. Una verità non detta è un ambizioso, impresa giusto e degno ampliando la lotta continua per la verità in quello che, a mio avviso, è stato il più significativo scandalo immobiliare sponsorizzato ad oggi, uno che incarna e incapsula l'immobile nel suo stato attuale di non essere adatto allo scopo: il fiasco Cascio. Io, per esempio, sono orgoglioso, felice, impressionato ed entusiasmato da questi tifosi in buona fede - come cani con le ossa - che stoicamente continuano a premere per la giustizia su questa materia tanto importante. Non saranno mai arrendersi.

Non sottovalutare la gravità di questa situazione. La tenuta si ha preso per stupidi, nel tentativo di alimentare la loro avidità. Hanno avuto l'audacia e la menzogna per cercare di passare per una cantante bianca amatoriale come un uomo nero, quello che alcuni fan erano state ascoltando, su base giornaliera, per 45 anni. Questo è stato un atto così offensiva da quasi castrare la mia capacità di calunnie. Quasi. Ci sono alcune persone senza scrupoli - mi rifiuto di chiamarli fan - che preferiscono spazzare la loro cura e principi riguardo a questa questione sotto il tappeto, o rivendicare la relativa irrilevanza dello scandalo nel grande schema delle cose. Non potevo non essere d'accordo con queste persone più. Come Michael profeticamente espresso nel rap preso in prestito da Biggie, "Come possono i giocatori di stare lì e dire che suona come loro, CIAO!"

Fans di Michael Jackson sono stati costretti a diventare attivisti per la giustizia nello stesso modo i sostenitori di Nelson Mandela hanno dovuto - un confronto che in nessun modo sminuisce battaglia di Nelson Mandela. Come Martin Luther King Jr, che altro luminare nero, una volta comandato, "L'ingiustizia in qualsiasi luogo è una minaccia alla giustizia ovunque". Infatti, molti di video di Michael sono impregnati con un sottofondo di attivismo. Anche Michael stesso ha detto: "I miei fan sono attivisti, combatteranno a difendermi."

Così. Il progetto 'Una verità non detta' è un passo successivo nella processione dei tedofori della verità. E 'una verità rivelata. E 'l'inizio di un vasto piano di chiarire le volgarità di avidità intraprese da chi presumibilmente guardando fuori per i migliori interessi del nostro eroe.

E ', infatti, una verità raccontata.

Restate sintonizzati.

Edited by ligary - 1/11/2013, 09:53

6 replies since 1/11/2013, 09:34   329 views