Jermaine Jackson Conrad Murray's Walking Free And My Family is PISSED

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Walking Free
    And My Family is PISSED

Michael Jackson's family is suffering its second crushing blow this month -- Conrad Murray is about to be a free man ... and Jermaine Jackson says it's almost too much for them to handle.

Jermaine downplayed his mother, Katherine Jackson's loss to AEG in the wrongful death trial, telling us ... "It's not about the money. This guy is walking this month. He's walking free this month!"

Murray is scheduled to be released from jail on October 28, completing his sentence for the involuntary manslaughter of MJ. Murray actually got 4-years, but that was reduced to 2, due to jail overcrowding.

Watch the clip ... Jermaine unloads on our camera guy about what he views as Murray's way-too-brief time behind bars -- adding his family is still hurting.

Bonus footage: Jermaine's take on his mom being pissed he blew $160,000 on a new Ferrari ... while he's behind on child support. Trust us, Jermaine ... Mama's not happy.

TRADUZIONE:

Jermaine Jackson
    Conrad Murray a piede libero
    E la mia famiglia è INCAZZATA

Famiglia di Michael Jackson è affetto il suo secondo colpo devastante questo mese- - Conrad Murray è in procinto di essere un uomo libero... e Jermaine Jackson dice che è quasi troppo per loro da gestire.

Jermaine ha minimizzato la sua madre, la perdita di Katherine Jackson per AEG nella prova di omicidio colposo, dicendoci... "Non è questione di soldi. Questo ragazzo è a pochi passi di questo mese. Egli sta camminando gratis questo mese!"

Murray è previsto per essere rilasciato dal carcere, il 28 ottobre, completando la sua condanna per l'omicidio colposo involontario di MJ. Murray ha effettivamente ottenuto 4 anni, ma che è stato ridotto a 2, a causa di sovraffollamento del carcere.

Guarda la clip... Jermaine viene scaricata sul nostro ragazzo fotocamera circa ciò che egli considera modo-tempo troppo breve di Murray dietro le sbarre - aggiungendo che la sua famiglia è ancora male.

Filmato bonus: assumere sua mamma di essere incazzata di Jermaine ha fatto esplodere $160.000 su una Ferrari nuova... mentre lui è dietro sul sostegno ai figli. Fidatevi di noi, Jermaine... Mamma non s felice.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/13/jermaine-jac...-jackson-death/

2. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

The Jackson family is still hurt

Michael Jackson's brother is furious his killer is scheduled to be released from jail later this month.

Jermaine Jackson, 58, claims his family is more upset about Dr. Conrad Murray, who was convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to four years behind bars in November 2011 for his role in the King of Pop's death in 2009, being released early from Los Angeles' Central Jail on October 28 than they are about his mother Katherine Jackson's recent loss to AEG Live in her wrongful death lawsuit.

He told gossip website TMZ.com: ''The most important thing right now is that we let the world know how we feel about his verdict because somebody's doing business.

''It's not about the money. This guy is walking this month. He's walking free this month. So you kill Michael Jackson and you're out in two years, it sucks. We hurt. We still hurt. We're very strong people but we're humans.''

The disgraced physician's sentence was recently reduced to two years due to his good behaviour and jail overcrowding.

Jermaine bought a Ferrari for $160,000 the day before a jury decided that concert promoters AEG Live were not responsible for the 'Thriller' hitmaker's death from acute Propofol intoxication and he dismissed reports suggesting his mother was furious about his lavish purchase.

He said: ''My mother is not upset.''

It was recently reported that Katherine had to bail Jermaine out of debt and help him pay his child support payments.

TRADUZIONE:

La famiglia Jackson è ancora ferita

Il fratello di Michael Jackson è furioso che suo assassino è previsto per essere rilasciato dal carcere dopo questo mese.

Jermaine Jackson, 58, sostiene la che sua famiglia è più arrabbiata per il dottor Conrad Murray, che è stato condannato per omicidio colposo e condannato a quattro anni dietro le sbarre a novembre 2011 per il suo ruolo nella morte del re del Pop nel 2009, essere rilasciato presto dalla prigione centrale di Los Angeles' il 28 ottobre di sono circa recente perdita di sua madre Katherine Jackson a AEG Live nella sua querela colposo.

Egli ha detto sito di gossip TMZ.com: ' la cosa più importante adesso è che lasciamo il mondo sapere come ci sentiamo su suo verdetto perché qualcuno sta facendo affari.

' Non è questione di soldi. Questo ragazzo è a pochi passi di questo mese. Egli sta camminando gratis questo mese. Così si uccide Michael Jackson e sei fuori in due anni, fa schifo. Abbiamo fatto male. Abbiamo ancora male. Siamo persone molto forti, ma noi siamo esseri umani. '

Frase del medico caduto in disgrazia è stato recentemente ridotto a due anni a causa della sua buona condotta e il sovraffollamento del carcere.

Jermaine ha comprato una Ferrari per $160.000 il giorno prima che una giuria ha deciso che non erano responsabili della morte di hitmaker di 'Thriller' da intossicazione acuta di Propofol promotori concerto AEG Live e licenziò il report suggerendo che sua madre era furiosa sul suo acquisto sontuoso.

Ha detto: ' mia madre non è turbata '.

È stato recentemente segnalato che Katherine aveva a cauzione Jermaine debitoria e aiutarlo a pagare il suo bambino supporto pagamenti.

www.exposay.com/v/77185/jackson-family-hurt

3. Stormy777
        Top   -1

User deleted

I too wonder about the will MJ had an attorney Robert Lopez who was allegedly found dead of a suicide- however there were leaves inside his clothes? I don't believe he did that after dropping his 2 little girls off at school. 2nd Jermaine should have bought his brother's car instead of styling in a brand new one. MJ's siblings know that MJ's children are NOT entitled to anything until the ages of 30 years old than 35, than 40 they know the $ the mom received would be in her will for them. Shame on Jermaine having his mother pay his child support & buy that car. Are the Jackson Brothers still touring for AEG selling their brother out?
    Conrad Murray will be lucky to stay alive trust that when he gets out. Look what happened in 2009. Dr Klein's assistant found dead with a full bottle of alcohol next to him- died of alcohol intoxication with some sort of brown stuff in his stomach? Evan Chandler's father is found w/a gun shot of alleged suicide & Attorney Robert Lopez the same?? Some shady stuff going on here. Seriously. MJ not only owned the worlds most valuable music catalogs but also Half of Sony itself. Somethings strange. Conrad Murray is a marked man. He will not be able to go anywhere on this earth that people do not know who he is & what he did. He was suspended from practicing in a hospital in Texas. I don't know why but it's in wikipedia. Dr Conrad Murray takes No responsibility for what he has done whatsoever. He copies MJ's words. I personally think he is insane. Now I am not certain if there was a hoax or not- I sit on the fence on that one. It appears it could be??? But than again-MJ was a smart businessman. Why would he allow Branca in charge of his trust? He did not trust him. I watched AEG bring in all of MJ's Old enemies. I was in shock. MJ fired Branca ( hated him) MJ fired Frank Di Leo ( hated him for robbing him in the past) I watched all this stuff for that so-called TII concert. Thome- another dangerous man in MJ's life. I pray he did not die but Xscaped from the evils of all of them- I don't know. I just saw a lot of bad things taking place in MJ's life during the rehearsal of TII & the enemies being brought in. Also MJ was totally drug free. Dr Patrick Treacy treated him in Ireland prior to his coming back to the USA. As far as Lady Gaga she wants all of MJ's items. MJ owns 87.5% of Neverland or in full now? Paris, Prince & Blanket want to go back to their childhood home to re open it for what MJ wanted it for. To help sick children & make people happy. We shall all watch how this unfolds- thank you so very much for such great information. May God be with you all.

2 replies since 13/10/2013, 13:02   68 views