WTF?! Lady Gaga allegedly “battling Michael Jackson’s estate” to buy medical records detailing h

« Older   Newer »

1. Stormy777
        Top   -1

User deleted

htthttp://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/michael-jackson-medical-records-481239 Found another source with photos & the guy was a real estate person & collecting bottles & cans at the time & found 7 pictures & these photo copy medical records? Yeah okay. Found them? If you click on the medical records on the left side you see they are MJs med records & click on page 2 it has DOB= date of burn. Also if you click on the pictures they enlarge to show you how severe the burn is. Also the medicines that Michael was taking at that time were for Lupus. He did have a butterfly type rash on his upper cheek on his face at that age. God bless him for all he has gone through. The burns are bad second & third degree. So the Sun is acutally sorta telling the truth. Seems these were from Michael lived in the apartment that was purchased with his $ by his father in Culver City. However I believe they were not in the dumpster.... but stolen documents. Maybe they were thrown away after he received the settlement from the Pepsi Company as not a reminder of what took place??? A real estate agent digging in a dumpster for cans & bottles sounds a bit strange? I know homeless & drug addicts do that here in the USA not people that work good jobs. When I lived out in west Hollywood California I paid $25.00 a week for an apartment with everything included. Furnished that was 1975-76 & I was paid $2.00 per hour plus tips. So I can't see a real estate agent digging in trash for cans & bottles to return for $ In 1984 I paid $400 a month for a 2 bedroom apartment w/all utlities heat, hot water & electricity unfurnished. So again I cannot see a real estate person trash picking for cans & bottles. My guess? Is the attorney that handled the case threw away records? No one shredded documents back than- or MJ threw them away as not to remind him of what he suffered? Still a trash picker real estate agent? Laughing that's sad. www.thesmokinggun.com/file/mj-medical-records?page=1

7 replies since 13/10/2013, 11:10   148 views