WTF?! Lady Gaga allegedly “battling Michael Jackson’s estate” to buy medical records detailing h

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

WTF?! Lady Gaga allegedly “battling Michael Jackson’s estate” to buy medical records detailing his fire injuries!

Fans of the late Michael Jackson will no doubt remember the horrific incident that took place as he was filming an ad for Pepsi back in 1984…

But in case you aren’t aware of what happened, in a nutshell, a firework exploded at the wrong time and set Michael’s hair on fire. The tragic singer later claimed that his problems with drug addiction were prompted by the frightening and painful accident.

However, bizarrely, in fact, downright gruesomely weird if you ask me, it’s been claimed today that eccentric US singer Lady Gaga – who’s been lined up to sing live on X Factor again this year – wants the images that pertain to Michael’s injuries, and the photographs taken during the surgeries he underwent to repair the burns.
    And according to The Sun, she’s “battling Michael Jackson’s estate to buy the medical records documenting his Pepsi ad hair-fire injuries.”

The paper adds, “The shocking file shows horrific images of surgeons opening his scalp after the accident in January 1984.”

The file is apparently being sold by an auction house in Nashville on behalf of an ambulance driver named Brian McDaniel. He claims that he found the records – which are expected to sell for around £1.25million – and photographs in a bin, and subsequently he passed them to auction firm Flatsigned to sell.

Flatsigned boss Tim Miller told The Sun, “Lady Gaga’s attorney and ours have been dealing with each other and she’s very much in the frame.”

Apparently the Sultan of Brunei also wants the file, but as Michael Jackson’s family and his executors want the gruesome records to be kept private, they’re bidding for them too.

Here’s a reminder of what happened…

Video

And here’s a full explanation of what happened, as well as a potted history of Jackson’s life, which accompanies the video clip…

Pepsi commercials In 1984, Pepsi sponsored The Jacksons’ Victory Tour. In return, Michael and his brothers were to star in two commercials for the company. Jackson had reworked “Billie Jean” for the commercial and entitled it “Pepsi Generation”.

The song was used as the official jingle for the commercials and released as a 7″ promo single. The launch of “The Choice of a New Generation” campaign in February 1984 was attended by 1,600 people who were issued with a programme and a 7″ single.

During the filming of the second commercial a firework exploded and Jackson’s hair caught fire, leaving the singer needing reconstructive surgery.The commercials were premiered at the Grammy Awards, with Jackson wearing a hairpiece to cover his burns as he collected a record eight awards Michael Jackson RIP KING OF POP beat it billy jean man in the mirror black or white im bad thriller we are the world Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 June 25, 2009) was an American recording artist, entertainer and businessman.

The seventh child of the Jackson family, he made his début onto the professional music scene at the age of 11 as a member of The Jackson 5 in 1969, and began a solo career in 1971 while still a member of the group. Jackson was referred to as the “King of Pop” in subsequent years; his 1982 album Thriller is the world’s best-selling record of all time and four other solo studio albums are also among the world’s best-selling records: Off the Wall (1979), Bad (1987), Dangerous (1991) and HIStory (1995).

In the early 1980s, he became a dominant figure in popular music and the first African American entertainer to amass a strong crossover following on MTV. The popularity of his music videos airing on MTV, such as “Beat It”, “Billie Jean” and “Thriller” — widely credited with transforming the music video from a promotional tool into an art form — helped bring the relatively new channel to fame. Videos such as “Black or White” and “Scream” made Jackson an enduring staple on MTV in the 1990s. With stage performances and music videos, Jackson popularized a number of physically complicated dance techniques, such as the robot and the moonwalk.

His distinctive musical sound and vocal style influenced many hip hop, pop and contemporary R&B artists. While Jackson was a member of Generation Jones,] he had an impact on multiple generations. Jackson donated and raised millions of dollars for beneficial causes through his foundation, charity singles and support of 39 charities.

Other aspects of his personal life, including his changing appearance and behavior, generated significant controversy, damaging his public image. Though he was accused of child sexual abuse in 1993, the criminal investigation was closed due to lack of evidence and Jackson was not charged. The singer had experienced health concerns since the early 1990s and conflicting reports regarding the state of his finances since the late 1990s.

Jackson married twice and fathered three children, all of which caused further controversy. In 2005, Jackson was tried and acquitted of further sexual abuse allegations and several other charges. One of the few artists to have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice, his other achievements include multiple Guinness World Records—including one for “Most Successful Entertainer of All Time”—13 Grammy Awards, 13 number one singles in his solo career, and the sale of 750 million records worldwide.[6] Jackson’s highly publicized personal life, coupled with his successful career, made him a part of popular culture for almost four decades. Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009, aged 50.

The specific cause of death has yet to be determined. Before his death, Jackson had announced a 50-date sell-out This Is It comeback tour, in London, England Jackson stated in his autobiography, Moon Walk, that the song was based on the groupies he and his brothers encountered while part of The Jackson 5. “There never was a real Billie Jean. The girl in the song is a composite of people my brothers have been plagued with over the years.

I could never understand how these girls could say they were carrying someone’s child when it wasn’t true.”[5][6] Jackson biographer J. Randy Taraborrelli promoted the theory that “Billie Jean” was derived from a real life experience the singer faced in 1981. The Magic & The Madness documents how a young woman wrote a letter to Jackson, informing the singer that he was the father of one of her twins.[7][8] Jackson, who regularly received letters of this kind, had never met the woman in question and ignored it. The woman sent more letters to Jackson, claiming that she loved him and wanted to be with him. She wrote of how happy they would be, bringing up the child together. She pondered how Jackson could ignore his own flesh and blood. The letters disturbed the singer to the extent that he suffered nightmares.

WTF?! Lady Gaga avrebbe "combattendo immobiliare di Michael Jackson" acquistare cartelle cliniche che dettagliano le sue ferite di fuoco!

I fan del compianto Michael Jackson ricorderanno senza dubbio l'orribile incidente avvenuto mentre stava girando un annuncio per la Pepsi nel 1984...

Ma nel caso in cui non si è consapevoli di ciò che è accaduto, in poche parole, un fuoco d'artificio è esplosa nel momento sbagliato e imposta i capelli di Michael sul fuoco. Il cantante tragico affermò in seguito che i suoi problemi con la tossicodipendenza erano richiesto dall'incidente spaventoso e doloroso.

Tuttavia, stranamente, infatti, orribilmente decisamente strano, se mi chiedete, si è ritenuto oggi che eccentrica cantante statunitense Lady Gaga – che è stato allineato a cantare dal vivo su X Factor quest'anno – vuole le immagini che riguardano gli infortuni di Michael, e le fotografie scattate durante la chirurgia ha subito per riparare le ustioni.
    E secondo il sole, lei è "combattendo immobiliare di Michael Jackson per acquistare le cartelle cliniche che documentano le sue ferite capelli-il-fuoco di Pepsi annuncio."

Il libro aggiunge, "il file scioccante Mostra immagini orribili di chirurghi, aprendo il suo cuoio capelluto dopo l'incidente nel gennaio 1984."
    Il file è apparentemente venduto dalla casa d'aste a Nashville per conto di un autista di ambulanza, denominata Brian McDaniel. Egli sostiene che ha trovato il record – che si prevede di vendere per circa £1 .25million – e fotografie in un bidone, e successivamente passò per asta ferma Flatsigned a vendere.
    Capo Flatsigned Tim Miller ha detto al sole, "avvocato di Lady Gaga e i nostri hanno avuto a che fare con a vicenda e lei è molto in cornice".

A quanto pare il sultano del Brunei vuole anche il file, ma come famiglia di Michael Jackson e i suoi esecutori vuole il macabro record per essere mantenuto privato, stai offrendo per loro troppo.

Ecco un promemoria di quanto è accaduto...
    Ed ecco una spiegazione completa di quello che è successo, così come una storia in vaso della vita di Jackson, che accompagna il video clip...

Spot Pepsi nel 1984, Pepsi sponsorizzato The Jacksons' Victory Tour. In cambio, Michael e i suoi fratelli erano a star in due spot per l'azienda. Jackson aveva rielaborato "Billie Jean" per il commerciale ed esso intitolato "Pepsi Generation".

La canzone fu utilizzata come il jingle ufficiale per la pubblicità e rilasciata come un singolo di promozione di 7 ″. Il lancio della campagna "La scelta di una nuova generazione" nel febbraio 1984 partecipato 1.600 persone che sono state emesse con un programma e un singolo 7 ″.

Durante le riprese del secondo commerciale un fuoco d'artificio è esplosa e i capelli di Jackson presero fuoco, lasciando il cantante che necessitano di chirurgia ricostruttiva.Gli spot sono stati premiati ai Grammy Awards, con Jackson indossa un parrucchino per coprire le sue ustioni come ha raccolto un record di otto premi Michael Jackson RIP Re del POP si battere billy jean uomo nel nero specchio o bianco im male thriller siamo il mondo Michael Joseph Jackson (29 agosto 1958 25 giugno 2009) è stato un artista americano di registrazione, presentatore e uomo d'affari.

Il settimo figlio di il Jackson familiare, ha esordito sulla scena musicale professionale all'età di 11 anni come membro dei The Jackson 5 nel 1969 e intraprese una carriera solista nel 1971, mentre ancora un membro del gruppo. Jackson si è riferito a come "Re del Pop" negli anni successivi; suo album Thriller del 1982 è il record più venduto al mondo di tutti i tempi, e quattro altri album di studio solista sono anche tra i record più venduto al mondo: Off the Wall (1979), Bad (1987), Dangerous (1991) e storia (1995).

Negli anni ottanta, divenne una figura dominante nella musica popolare e il presentatore americano africano primo di accumulare un seguito forte crossover su MTV. La popolarità dei suoi video musicali, in onda su MTV, come "Beat It", "Billie Jean" e "Thriller" — ampiamente accreditato trasformando il video musicale da strumento promozionale in una forma d'arte — ha contribuito a portare il canale relativamente nuovo fama. Video come "Black or White" e "Scream" fatto Jackson un fiocco duraturo su MTV negli anni 90. Con spettacoli teatrali e musicali, Jackson ha diffuso una serie di tecniche di danza fisicamente complicato, come il robot e il moonwalk.

Suo caratteristico stile vocale e suono musicale ha influenzato molti hip-hop, pop e contemporanei artisti R&B. Mentre Jackson era un membro della generazione Jones], ha avuto un impatto su più generazioni. Jackson donato e generato milioni di dollari per cause benefiche attraverso la sua fondazione, la singolare carità e il supporto di 39 associazioni di beneficenza.

Altri aspetti della sua vita personale, compreso il suo aspetto e il comportamento, cambiando generato polemica significativa, danneggiando la sua immagine pubblica. Anche se fu accusato di abusi sessuali nel 1993, l'inchiesta penale era chiuso dovuto alla mancanza di prove e Jackson non è stato addebitato. La cantante aveva sperimentato problemi di salute dal primi anni 1990 e notizie contrastanti per quanto riguarda lo stato delle sue finanze fin verso la fine degli anni novanta.

Jackson si sposò due volte e padre di tre figli, che ha causato ulteriore polemica. Nel 2005, Jackson venne processato e assolto per ulteriori accuse di abuso sessuale e parecchie altre spese. Uno dei pochi artisti ad avere stato introdotto nel Rock e Roll Hall of Fame due volte, altri suoi successi includono più Guinness World Record — tra cui uno per "Più successo Entertainer of All Time" — 13 Grammy Awards, 13 numero di singoli nella sua carriera solista, e la vendita di 750 milioni si registra in tutto il mondo.[6] Vita personale molto pubblicizzata Jackson, accoppiato con la sua carriera, lo ha reso una parte della cultura popolare per quasi quattro decenni. Michael Jackson è morto il 25 giugno 2009, 50 anni.

La causa specifica della morte ha ancora essere determinato. Prima della sua morte, Jackson aveva annunciato un sell-out 50-Data This Is It tour della Reunion, in Jackson a Londra, ha dichiarato nella sua autobiografia, Moon Walk, che la canzone era basata sui groupies lui e i suoi fratelli durante la parte di The Jackson 5. "C'è mai stato un vero e proprio Billie Jean. La ragazza nella canzone è un composito di persone che miei fratelli sono stati afflitti con nel corso degli anni.

Ho non potuto mai capire come queste ragazze potrebbero dire che portavano il figlio di qualcuno quando non era vero."[5][6] Biografo Jackson J. Randy Taraborrelli ha promosso la teoria che "Billie Jean" è stata derivata da una vita reale esperienza della cantante di fronte nel 1981. La magia & The Madness documenta come una giovane donna scrisse una lettera a Jackson, informando il cantante che egli era il padre di uno dei suoi gemelli.[7][8] Jackson, che ha regolarmente ricevuto lettere di questo genere, mai aveva incontrato la donna in questione e ignorato. La donna ha inviato lettere più a Jackson, sostenendo che lei lo amava e voleva essere con lui. Lei ha scritto di quanto felice sarebbero, allevare il bambino insieme. Lei meditava come Jackson potrebbe ignorare il proprio sangue. Le lettere disturbato il cantante, in quanto ha sofferto di incubi.

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/reality-tv/la...Unreality+TV%29

2. Stormy777
        Top   -1

User deleted

That is insane! Lady Gaga needs to leave Michael Jackson's medical records alone & no one should be able to purchase them. I remember when it happened it was all over the news. He suffered a great deal from those burns he had what you call keloids do to that burn. He had to get shots in his head to stretch the skin & was very painful. How dare she buy personal records of what & how he suffered. I am so angry. First she buys 55 pieces of his personal clothing. Omg she makes me sick! She also is trying to buy Neverland right out from under the children. Should those items all not belong to the children in a vault? I swore his pepsi commericial film was in a vault who took it out recent? Sad.

3.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Stormy777 @ 14/10/2013, 10:15) 
    That is insane! Lady Gaga needs to leave Michael Jackson's medical records alone & no one should be able to purchase them. I remember when it happened it was all over the news. He suffered a great deal from those burns he had what you call keloids do to that burn. He had to get shots in his head to stretch the skin & was very painful. How dare she buy personal records of what & how he suffered. I am so angry. First she buys 55 pieces of his personal clothing. Omg she makes me sick! She also is trying to buy Neverland right out from under the children. Should those items all not belong to the children in a vault? I swore his pepsi commericial film was in a vault who took it out recent? Sad.

Hi Stormy!! Welcome :)
    I'm not sure we can trust this article. Why MJ's medical records should be in the hands of any one?
    The source it's called Unreality TV, I think not there is more to say. ;)

4. Stormy777
        Top   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (valerie77 @ 14/10/2013, 10:24) 
    QUOTE (Stormy777 @ 14/10/2013, 10:15) 

Hi Stormy!! Welcome :)
    I'm not sure we can trust this article. Why MJ's medical records should be in the hands of any one?
    The source it's called Unreality TV, I think not there is more to say. ;)

Oh it came from the " Sun" I don't know I think further investigation should be done-however- I am not sure if any of you know or recall what transpired from a New Jersey warehouse when MJ was in Ireland- the owner passed away ( died) someone bought the warehouse & it was full of the Jackson 5, Jacksons & Michael's items. He found out when he moved to Las Vegas & he wanted his items back in 2008 so he and Janet tried to do a law suit. I am talking like the costumes their mother made & all kinds of important things. So it would not shock me if this "could be true" from the former E.M.T. however the EMT did that illegally. Seems the Estate just does not seem to care lately since the judge ordered them each attorney 5% when they were both taking 10%. "

5. Stormy777
        Top   -1

User deleted

htthttp://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/michael-jackson-medical-records-481239 Found another source with photos & the guy was a real estate person & collecting bottles & cans at the time & found 7 pictures & these photo copy medical records? Yeah okay. Found them? If you click on the medical records on the left side you see they are MJs med records & click on page 2 it has DOB= date of burn. Also if you click on the pictures they enlarge to show you how severe the burn is. Also the medicines that Michael was taking at that time were for Lupus. He did have a butterfly type rash on his upper cheek on his face at that age. God bless him for all he has gone through. The burns are bad second & third degree. So the Sun is acutally sorta telling the truth. Seems these were from Michael lived in the apartment that was purchased with his $ by his father in Culver City. However I believe they were not in the dumpster.... but stolen documents. Maybe they were thrown away after he received the settlement from the Pepsi Company as not a reminder of what took place??? A real estate agent digging in a dumpster for cans & bottles sounds a bit strange? I know homeless & drug addicts do that here in the USA not people that work good jobs. When I lived out in west Hollywood California I paid $25.00 a week for an apartment with everything included. Furnished that was 1975-76 & I was paid $2.00 per hour plus tips. So I can't see a real estate agent digging in trash for cans & bottles to return for $ In 1984 I paid $400 a month for a 2 bedroom apartment w/all utlities heat, hot water & electricity unfurnished. So again I cannot see a real estate person trash picking for cans & bottles. My guess? Is the attorney that handled the case threw away records? No one shredded documents back than- or MJ threw them away as not to remind him of what he suffered? Still a trash picker real estate agent? Laughing that's sad. www.thesmokinggun.com/file/mj-medical-records?page=1

6.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Wow! Smokingun site is still up? I remembered it had been closed. What worries me is that Estate, doesn't seem to be very interested ,when it comes to exclusive image MJ. Seen case with your complaint to The People.
    I remember lawsuit related to the warehouse. The owner who had rented their warehouse, had not received the rent for a long time, so close to the matter had seized all the content.
    But I don't remember much else about this story.

7.     Top   -1

Black or White

Group
    Moderatore Globale

Status

Lady Gaga vuole comprare la foto di Michael Jackson in fiamme

ladygagaartpopluglio2013

Nel 1984, durante le riprese per uno spot della Pepsi, in seguito ad un incidente di scena i capelli di Michael Jackson presero fuoco per qualche secondo. Accadde a Los Angeles il 27 gennaio di quell'anno. In seguito a delle istruzioni o non date o non comprese, il cantante rimase sul palco nel momento in cui entravano in azione dei giochi pirotecnici. Secondo alcuni, il flirt dell'artista con medicinali ed antidolorifici sarebbe iniziato proprio dopo essersi sottoposto alle cure

Video

per guarire lo scalpo che aveva riportato bruciature di secondo e terzo grado. Sia come sia, si tratta di fatti di quasi trent'anni fa; fatti che, però, sono rimasti impressi nella mente di Lady Gaga. La cantante, come noto, è una buona collezionista di memorabilia del Re del Pop e non vuole farsi scappare la documentazione di quel lontano episodio. La casa d'aste Flatsigned di Nashville ha infatti intenzione di offrire l'incartamento medico originale, con foto, relativo all'incidente dello spot della Pepsi. Il particolare articolo fu rinvenuto in un cestino della spazzatura nei pressi dell'ospedale presso il quale Jackson fu curato. Tim Miller di Flatsigned ha confermato l'interessamento di Gaga e ha riferito ad "International Business Times" che il pezzo probabilmente si aggirerà attorno ai 2 milioni di dollari.

Alla fine dello scorso dicembre Gaga aveva acquistato 55 oggetti, molti dei quali vestiti, appartenuti a Michael Jackson nel corso di un'asta che si era svolta a Los Angeles ed organizzata dalla celebre casa Julien's Auctions che già in passato aveva offerto parecchi articoli del King of Pop. Gaga aveva riferito che non intendeva disperdere il patrimonio jacksoniano e aveva affermato che, nel nome dello scomparso artista, i pezzi acquisiti "saranno archiviati e tenuti con cura".

www.rockol.it/news-543981/lady-gaga...-jackson-fiamme

8.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

Lady Gaga - Lady Gaga In Bidding War For Michael Jackson's Head Injury Photos
    by WENN | 15 October 2013
    lady-gaga-lady-gaga-departs-gma_3856851
    Picture: Lady Gaga - Lady Gaga Departs Good Morning America - New York, NY, United States - Monday 9th September 2013

Lady Gaga is reportedly in a million dollar bidding war to purchase photos from Michael Jackson's horrific fire accident in 1984.
    The Applause hitmaker has made it no secret she's a devoted fan of the King of Pop, and now she's planning to add to her collection of odd items with a set of one-of-a-kind memorabilia.
    Bosses at Flatsigned auction house in Nashville, Tennessee are selling the original medical records and photos from Jackson's traumatic head injury, which were found in a trash bin near the hospital where Jackson was treated in Los Angeles, California, nearly 30 years ago.
    The photos show Jackson's injuries after his hair caught on fire on the set of a Pepsi commercial, leaving the singer with second degree burns.
    Flatsigned boss, Tim Miller, tells the International Business Times that he believes the items are such a hot commodity that the final price could reach around $2 million (Gbp1.3 million).
    He confirms, "Lady Gaga's attorney and ours have been dealing with each other and she's very much in the frame."
    This won't be the first time Gaga has spent her fortune on Jackson memorabilia - last year (12), she purchased 55 items that once belonged to the legendary singer, for a reported $1 million (Gbp667,000).

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/lady-gag...-photos_3906697

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    traduzione google

Lady Gaga - Lady Gaga a gare guerra per lesioni alla testa Foto di Michael Jackson
    da WENN | 15 ottobre 2013
    Abc Studios, Lady GaGa
    Foto: Lady Gaga - Lady Gaga Partenze Good Morning America - New York, NY, Stati Uniti - Lunedi 9 settembre 2013
    Lady Gaga è riferito, in una guerra di offerte di milioni di dollari per l'acquisto di foto da Michael Jackson terribile incidente di fuoco 's nel 1984.
    L'hitmaker Applausi ha reso un segreto per nessuno che sia un fan devoto del Re del Pop, e ora sta progettando di aggiungere alla sua collezione di oggetti strani con una serie di memorabilia one-of-a-kind.
    Bosses a Flatsigned casa d'aste a Nashville, nel Tennessee stanno vendendo le cartelle cliniche originali e foto da trauma cranico traumatico di Jackson, che sono stati trovati in un bidone della spazzatura vicino all'ospedale in cui Jackson è stato trattato a Los Angeles, in California, quasi 30 anni fa.
    Le foto mostrano le ferite di Jackson dopo la sua capelli presero fuoco sul set di uno spot Pepsi, lasciando il cantante con ustioni di secondo grado.
    Capo Flatsigned, Tim Miller, racconta il Times International Business che ritiene gli elementi sono una merce così caldo che il prezzo finale potrebbe raggiungere circa $ 2 milioni ( Gbp 1,3 milioni).
    Egli conferma, "l'avvocato di Lady Gaga e la nostra hanno avuto a che fare con l'altro e lei è molto molto nel telaio."
    Questa non sarà la prima volta che Gaga ha trascorso la sua fortuna su Jackson memorabilia - l'anno scorso (12), ha acquistato 55 elementi che una volta apparteneva al leggendario cantante, per una somma di $ 1 milione ( Gbp 667.000).

7 replies since 13/10/2013, 11:10   148 views