Katherine Jackson glad she found out what happened to Michael – rumored to plan appeal

« Older   Newer »

1. Valerie77
        Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (softbirdrollin @ 9/10/2013, 00:00) 
    :o: :o: ^_^ :B): I pray and wish MJ did get away, and is okay and doing better. I just feel he was too smart to sit back and let them get him. All the rumors, but in my heart, he isn't dead. He can't be. He just can't be. I don't feel it! I really truly, being I grew up listen and dancing to MJ, being a few months younger then him, There has never been a more amazing person, intelligent, creative, god hearted, giving, person, and i could go on. I just don't feel it, that he is really gone. I love MJ. He did not deserve any of what happened to him, but the righteous in this world will be persecuted, some even put to death. But really, I pray for him, that he is still alive, and getting stronger. And the invisible can always do the impossible. Love to you all. And thank you so much for your post on my profile page. Much Love, Sheila Kissick owner of Fans of MJ 7 and Fans of MJ One on google!

Hi Sheila! I'm Valerie, sometimes we talk on google+ :) . Are you a believer?
    I'm sorry but in your first post here, I didn't realize it was you.
    Were you able to verify email?
    We have joined our community on Google+ ,and we are very proud to be a part.
    The majority of us here is believer as with passage of time is always more difficult to see what is going on and cling to this hope or feel this. :(
    I've already thanked you on Google+ for being here with us and I do it publicly here as well.
    If you need anything or are there other problems with Forum just ask us and we will try to solve.
    ;)

2 replies since 5/10/2013, 16:41   98 views