Katherine Jackson glad she found out what happened to Michael – rumored to plan appeal

« Older   Newer »

1.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

Katherine Jackson glad she found out what happened to Michael – rumored to plan appeal

michaelandmum

Katherine Jackson has revealed that, despite the blow dealt to her and her family yesterday, she is glad she now knows more of what happened to her son Michael Jackson.

“We have said from the beginning that this case was a search for the truth. We found the truth. AEG hired Dr. Conrad Murray, the man who is in jail for killing Michael Jackson.”

AEG has denied for years, and continues to deny, that they hired Dr. Conrad Murray. The jury found unanimously that AEG hired Dr. Murray.”

“She’s obviously disappointed, but she’s a very strong woman,” lead plaintiff’s lawyer Brian Panish told the NYDaily News in an exclusive interview Thursday.

“She’s been through a lot in life, and she’s doing the best she can. She only wants what is best for Michael’s children, who are her No. 1 priority.”

He said the five-month wrongful death trial was “a search for the truth” that likely didn’t end with Wednesday’s verdict.

“There’s going to be more to this story. I don’t think it’s over yet,” Panish said. “We’re not giving up all hope yet.”

Despite various media claiming the family is in it for the money, the Jackson family are now considering an appeal against the verdict which could cost them millions of dollars in legal fees (whether they will win or not).

Panish, according to NYDaily News declined to give specifics on how he might file an appeal, but said he believes the wording of the verdict form question that decided the case in AEG’s favor was possibly faulty.

The form had 16 questions total. But jurors were instructed to stop at the second question and award no damages if at least nine jurors voted “no” on the query, “Was Dr. Conrad Murray unfit or incompetent to perform the work for which he was hired?”

Jury foreman Gregg Barden said it was indeed the word “incompetent”was what made them decide in AEG’s favour: “Now that doesn’t mean that we thought he was ethical. Had the word ‘ethical’ been in the question, it could have been a different outcome.”

Panish also said some jurors expressed annoyance over the length of the trial that started last April — possibly leading to a bias against Katherine as the plaintiff.

“They were upset about how long it took. They told the judge that in her chambers,” he said, referring to a 20-minute closed-door session the judge held with the jurors and lawyers for both parties after the verdict.

Katherine’s personal lawyer Perry Sanders released a statement on her behalf on Wednesday that slammed AEG for repeatedly calling Katherine’s lawsuit “a shakedown.”

“Such a statement is a slap in the face of the entire judicial system that allowed this case to get to a jury,” the statement said.

Taj Jackson said: “Thank you guys for all your support. Unfortunately there will be no closure for my family #bigmoneywinsagain AEG.”

http://divinevarod.com/2013/10/04/katherin...to-plan-appeal/
    --------

Katherine Jackson dice di essere contenta di aver scoperto cosa è successo a Michael. Sta pianificando l'appello

Katherine Jackson ha rivelato che, nonostante il duro colpo inflitto a lei e alla sua famiglia lei è contenta di aver avuto modo di sapere di più su quello che è successo a suo figlio Michael Jackson.

"Abbiamo detto fin dall'inizio che questo caso era una ricerca della verità. Abbiamo trovato la verità. AEG ha assunto il dottor Conrad Murray, l'uomo che è in carcere per aver ucciso Michael Jackson ".

AEG ha negato per anni, e continua a negare di aver assunto il dottor Conrad Murray. La giuria ha ritenuto all'unanimità che AEG aveva assunto il dottor Murray. "

"E 'ovviamente delusa, ma lei è una donna molto forte," l'avvocato principale Brian Panish ha detto al News NYDaily in un'intervista esclusiva Giovedi.

"Ne ha passate molto nella vita, e cerca di fare meglio che può. Lei vuole solo il meglio per i figli di Michael, che sono la sua priorità numero 1. "

Ha detto che il processoper omissione di soccorso di cinque mesi è stato "una ricerca della verità" che probabilmente non si esaurisce con il verdetto di Mercoledì.

"Non siamo ancora a poter dire la parola fine. Non credo che sia ancora finita ", ha detto Panish. "Non abbiamo ancora rinunciato ad ongi speranza"

Nonostante vari media abbiano sempre sostenuto che abbiano deciso per il caso, solo per soldi, la famiglia Jackson sta ora valutando un ricorso contro il verdetto che potrebbe costare loro milioni di dollari in spese legali (sia che vinceranno o no).

Panish, secondo il News NYDaily ha rifiutato di dare dettagli su come il ricorso potrebbe essere presentato, ma ha detto di ritenere la formulazione del modulo delle domande per il verdetto ,decisiva nel caso a favore di AEG , fosse difettosa.

Il modulo aveva 16 domande in totale. Ma i giurati sono stati incaricati di fermarsi alla seconda domanda se almeno 9 dei giurati rispondevano "no" alla domanda ", il dottor Conrad Murray i era ncapace o incompetente a svolgere il lavoro per cui è stato assunto?"

Panish ha anche detto che alcuni dei giurati si è espresso infastidito per la lunghezza del processo che è iniziato lo scorso aprile - il che può aver portato ad un pregiudizio nei confronti di Katherine come querelante.

"Erano sconvolti per la durata. Lo hanno confessato al giudice "ha detto, riferendosi ai 20 minuti di sessione a porte chiuse che il giudice ha tenuto con i giurati e gli avvocati di entrambe le parti dopo il verdetto.

L'avvocato personale di Katherine,Perry Sanders ha rilasciato una dichiarazione a suo nome Mercoledì , nella quale ha accusato AEG per aver definito la causa di Katherine "uno shakedown."(n.d.r letteramente vuol dire scuotere per far crollare)

"Tale affermazione è uno schiaffo in faccia a tutto il sistema giudiziario che ha permesso a questo caso di arrivare ad una giuria", dice la nota.

Taj Jackson ha detto: "Grazie ragazzi per il vostro supporto. Purtroppo non ci sarà alcuna conclusione per la famiglia # bigmoneywinsagain AEG "(i soldi di AEG vincono di nuovo)

2. softbirdrollin
        Top   -1

User deleted

:o: :o: ^_^ :B): I pray and wish MJ did get away, and is okay and doing better. I just feel he was too smart to sit back and let them get him. All the rumors, but in my heart, he isn't dead. He can't be. He just can't be. I don't feel it! I really truly, being I grew up listen and dancing to MJ, being a few months younger then him, There has never been a more amazing person, intelligent, creative, god hearted, giving, person, and i could go on. I just don't feel it, that he is really gone. I love MJ. He did not deserve any of what happened to him, but the righteous in this world will be persecuted, some even put to death. But really, I pray for him, that he is still alive, and getting stronger. And the invisible can always do the impossible. Love to you all. And thank you so much for your post on my profile page. Much Love, Sheila Kissick owner of Fans of MJ 7 and Fans of MJ One on google!

3.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (softbirdrollin @ 9/10/2013, 00:00) 
    :o: :o: ^_^ :B): I pray and wish MJ did get away, and is okay and doing better. I just feel he was too smart to sit back and let them get him. All the rumors, but in my heart, he isn't dead. He can't be. He just can't be. I don't feel it! I really truly, being I grew up listen and dancing to MJ, being a few months younger then him, There has never been a more amazing person, intelligent, creative, god hearted, giving, person, and i could go on. I just don't feel it, that he is really gone. I love MJ. He did not deserve any of what happened to him, but the righteous in this world will be persecuted, some even put to death. But really, I pray for him, that he is still alive, and getting stronger. And the invisible can always do the impossible. Love to you all. And thank you so much for your post on my profile page. Much Love, Sheila Kissick owner of Fans of MJ 7 and Fans of MJ One on google!

Hi Sheila! I'm Valerie, sometimes we talk on google+ :) . Are you a believer?
    I'm sorry but in your first post here, I didn't realize it was you.
    Were you able to verify email?
    We have joined our community on Google+ ,and we are very proud to be a part.
    The majority of us here is believer as with passage of time is always more difficult to see what is going on and cling to this hope or feel this. :(
    I've already thanked you on Google+ for being here with us and I do it publicly here as well.
    If you need anything or are there other problems with Forum just ask us and we will try to solve.
    ;)

2 replies since 5/10/2013, 16:41   97 views