1.     Top   -1

Dirty Diana

Group

Status

MICHAEL JACKSON TRUTH & CONFESSION
    by F.Z KHAN

copertinalibro_zps4e8f439d

http://www.amazon.com/MICHAEL-JACKSON-TRUT..._pr_product_top

First of all I have to thank F.Z.Khan for giving me the permission to copy and paste, and translate some pages of his book. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart .
    I take the decision to reading the book for many reason.
    Because all the fans , and I'm among them, know many things about Michael Jackson but I don't know how many of them know Mr. Michael Jackson.
    Because , and who has been following this "Adventure" knows it very well, there are many question without answers.
    Because I believe in life after death and I know there are persons having the gift to see hear and feel what cames from 'the other world '.It is a great experience and the remembering of the first time it happened is fixed forever in their own mind.
    To the end I believe Michael is alive, and here with us, in front a pc likeus following , like us, what is happening . So the'ghost' could be a sort of intermediary to let us know what can't be said.
    Wow being a person that don't love so much writing I write a lot !
    Now, I'd like talking about the book , I really liked it!
    The reading is smooth, detailed but never boring, you are suspended in an unreal world in the company of the author and MJ's ghost.
    The description of places, colors, moods and facial expressions, the inflections of the voices, allow the reader to imagine the scene, listen to the dialogue between the two protagonists who gradually gain mutual trust
    ...I really hope to read the second book soon...
    But now let's read what the first book say.

TRADUZIONE
    Prima di tutti devo ringraziare F.Z. KHAN per averci concesso il permesso di copiare e tradurre alcune pagine del suo libro. Grazie dal profondo del mio cuore.
    Ho deciso di leggere questo libro per molte ragioni
    Perchè tutti i fans, ed io sono tra questi, conoscono molte cose su Michael Jackson ma non so quanti di noi conoscono il Signor Michael Jackson
    Perchè, e chi segue questa "Avventura" lo sa molto bene, sono molte domande senza risposte.
    Perchè credo nella vita oltre la morte e so che ci sono persone che hanno il dono di vedere,udire e sentire cosa proviene dall' "altro mondo". E' una grande esperienza ed il ricordo della prima volta in cui è accaduto è fissato per sempre nella loro memoria.
    Infine io credo che Michael Jackson sia vivo, e qui con noi, davanti ad un pc come noi seguendo con noi cosa sta accadendo. Così il '' fantasma'' potrebbe essere una sorta di intermediario per farci sapere cosa non può essere detto.
    Wow, per essere una persona che non ama molto scrivere ho scritto molto!
    Ora vorrei parlarvi del libro che mi è piaciuto molto.
    La lettura è scorrevole, dettagliata ma mai noiosa, ci si ritrova sospesi in un mondo irreale in compagnia dell'autore e del fantasma di MJ
    La descrizione dei luoghi, dei colori, degli stati d'animo e le espressioni del viso, le inflessioni delle voci, consentono al lettore di immaginare la scena, ascoltare il dialogo tra i due protagonisti che gradualmente concedono fiducia reciproca.

...Spero di leggere presto il secondo libro....
    Ma ora leggiamo cosa dice il primo.

0 replies since 1/10/2013, 20:23   151 views