Paris Jackson - Paris Jackson's godfather reaches out

« Older   Newer »

1. giulhia
        Top   -1

User deleted

Paris Jackson - Paris Jackson's godfather reaches out

paris_jackson_634934

15 June 2013

Paris Jackson's godfather wants her to spend the summer in the UK.
    Mark Lester - a close pal of the late Michael Jackson - is urging the 15-year-old aspiring actress to jet over to England and spend the summer holidays with his family as he believes it will do her good following her recent alleged suicide attempt.
    Speaking to Hello! magazine, Mark explained: ''If I could speak to her now, I would say, 'We are coming up to the summer holiday. Come over to the UK and hang out with us for a while.' My three daughters, who have known her for such a long time, will be very, very, very protective of her.
    ''I am very, very surprised [she would attempt to hurt herself]. I feel very sad, not only for Paris - because she must be in a very agitated and depressed state - but also for Michael's mother, Katherine, who has been doing a pretty good job looking after those kids.''
    The former child actor recently admitted he'd like to take a DNA test as he believes he is the biological father of both Paris and her older brother Prince Michael after donating sperm to the 'Thriller' star approximately one year before Prince, now 16, was born.
    The 54-year-old father-of-four said: ''After Michael asked me to donate sperm for him I completely forgot about it.
    ''He was a great dad to them, brought them up and was brilliant with the kids so I just didn't go there but there is obviously a good possibility [that I could be the biological father].
    ''I wouldn't have a DNA test without the children's permission but when the children come of age, and it's not far away, and they decide they want me to do it then I will. It is up to them.
    ''I don't want to tell them what to do. I just want to reconnect and be the godfather that Michael made me.''

Source: http://www.contactmusic.com/news/paris-jac...hes-out_3720984

- Traduzione -

Paris Jackson - Il padrino di Paris Jackson vuole accorciare le distanze

Il padrino di Paris Jackson, Mark Lester, proverebbe amore per la travagliata quindicenne e vorrebbe che lei andasse per restare nel Regno Unito con la sua famiglia per l'estate in modo che loro possano prendersi cura di lei.

Mark Lester - un caro amico del compianto Michael Jackson - sta sollecitando la quindicenne aspirante attrice a trascorrere in Inghilterra le vacanze estive con la sua famiglia, egli ritiene che possa farle bene dopo il suo recente tentativo di presunto suicidio.

Parlando con la rivista Hello!, Mark ha spiegato:'' Se potessi parlarle ora, direi, 'Siamo vicini alle vacanze estive. Passa in Gran Bretagna per uscire con noi, per un po '. Le mie tre figlie, che l'hanno conosciuta per un tempo così lungo, saranno molto protettive con lei.

'' Sono molto, molto sorpreso [ che lei avrebbe voluto farsi del male]. Mi sento molto triste, non solo per Paris - perché lei deve essere in uno stato molto agitato e depresso -., Ma anche per la madre di Michael, Katherine, che ha fatto un buon lavoro crescendo quei ragazzi''

L'ex attore bambino ha recentemente ammesso che gli piacerebbe fare un test del DNA, egli crede di essere il padre biologico di Paris e di suo fratello Prince Michael dopo la donazione di sperma per la star di 'Thriller' circa un anno prima che Prince, ora sedicenne, nascesse.

Il cinquantaquattrenne , padre di quattro figli ha detto:'' Dopo che Michael mi ha chiesto di donare lo sperma per lui, ho completamente dimenticato questo fatto

'' E 'stato un grande papà per loro, li ha allevati ed era brillante con i bambini quindi non mi sono mai intromesso, ma c'è ovviamente una buona possibilità [che potrei essere il padre biologico].

'' Non vorrei avere un test del DNA, senza l'autorizzazione dei bambini, ma quando i bambini avranno raggiunto la maggiore età, e non è molto lontano, e decidono che lo vogliono fare allora lo farò. Spetta a loro.
    '' Non voglio dire loro cosa fare. Voglio solo ricongiungermi ed essere il padrino che Michael mi ha nominato''.

0 replies since 16/6/2013, 01:43   111 views