PARIS JACKSON POSSIBLE SUICIDE ATTEMPT[CONFIRMED]

« Older   Newer »

1. Valerie77
        Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

Famed Michael Jackson Attorney Tom Mesereau: ‘I’m Heartbroken Over Paris Jackson’s Suicide Attempt’

MJ+2005+Trial+Tom+Mesereau

Michael Jackson‘s attorney, Tom Mesereau, who successfully represented the pop star in the child molestation trial in 2005, tells RadarOnline.com exclusively that he is heartbroken over Paris Jackson‘s suicide attempt.

“I’m heartbroken over Paris Jackson’s suicide attempt. I’m shocked, and frankly, at a loss for words,”Mesereau told Radar. “Paris is just a wonderful young lady, beautiful, and extremely bright.

“She has so much to live for, and to contribute to the world. I hope that she makes a recovery, physically and emotionally.”
    Paris Jackson attempted suicide and was rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital by ambulance early Wednesday.

As Radar was first to report, Michael Jackson’s only daughter, 15, was despondent over several things.

“She’s very upset that she will be called as a witness in her father’s wrongful death trial, in which she is a plaintiff,” one source told Radar.
    Also, the four-year anniversary of her father’s death is approaching and Paris had complained about being bullied at school. She also has grown apart from her brother Prince.

According to Meserea:, “Michael would have been devastated to learn that Paris had attempted suicide. His children were his entire life, and everything he did was for them. He protected his three children, and kept them away from opportunists.”

In addition to her depression over being a witness in the wrongful death trial, Paris also feels guilty about spending time lately with Debbie Rowe, her biological mother. Paris, according to one source, feels as if she is betraying some family members, including her grandmother Katherine, by getting to know her mom.
    A spokesperson for the Los Angeles Fire Department told RadarOnline.com: “The call came in at 1:27 am it was an overdose call. We responded and a person apparently took some kind of medication. We transported them to a local hospital.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/06/...uicide-attempt/
    ------
    Traduzione

Il famoso avvocato di Michael Jackson Tom Mesereau: 'Sono affranto per il tentativo di suicidio di Paris Jackson'

L'avvocato di Michael Jackson, Tom Mesereau , che ha rappresentato con successo la pop star nel processo per molestie su minori nel 2005, racconta a RadarOnline.com in esclusiva di essere affranto per il tentato suicidio di Paris.

"Sono affranto per il tentato suicidio di Paris Jackson. Sono scioccato, e francamente, a corto di parole, "ha detto Mesereau a Radar. "Paris è una giovane bellissima e luminosa donna.

"Lei ha così tanto per cui vivere, e per contribuire al mondo. Mi auguro che possa recuperare bene, fisicamente ed emotivamente ".
    Paris Jackson ha tentato il suicidio ed è stata ricoverata in un ospedale di Los Angeles.

"Era molto depressa per il fatto che sarà chiamata come testimone nel processo per omissione di soccorso di suo padre, " Secondo Mesereau: "Michael sarebbe stato devastato dal sapere che Paris ha tentato il suicidio. I suoi figli erano tutta la sua vita, e tutto ciò che faceva era per loro. Ha protetto i suoi tre figli, e li teneva lontano dagli opportunisti ".

114 replies since 5/6/2013, 17:36   5699 views