Call The Doctor! Or, He’ll Call You: Michael Jackson’s Death Doctor Has Private Tel.....

« Older   Newer »

1.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

radaronline_logo

Call The Doctor! Or, He’ll Call You: Michael Jackson’s Death Doctor Has Private Telephone In Jail Cell
    Posted on May 1, 2013 @ 4:33AM | By jenheger

50e10d9ff40fa57d3d1a07fa06625534_XL-638x425

The man convicted of the involuntary manslaughter death of Michael Jackson, Dr. Conrad Murray, has been granted a personal cell phone to use while serving his four-year sentence behind bars, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

“The phone can’t receive any incoming phone calls, but Dr. Murray can place collect calls to anyone he wants,” a source with knowledge of the situation confirmed.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

The stunning and surprising insight into his life in jail explains how Dr. Murray was able to call CNN’s Anderson Cooper for a live jailhouse interview on April 2 in which he serenaded the newsman with a rendition of Nat King Cole’s The Little Boy That Santa Claus Forgot.

The unexpected cell phone privilege is also how Dr. Murray, who 12 jurors unanimously agreed in Nov. 2011 was solely responsible for causing Jackson’s death by administering a deadly dose of the powerful sedative Propofol, was able to call into NBC’s TODAY.

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson’s Transformation From Shy Child To Rock ‘N’ Roll Teen

“Dr. Murray was given a phone because of the resources it would take to take him out of his cell to take him to the pay phone were just tapping the already very limited jail resources,” said the source.

“He is on his phone 24/7, typically calling his baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, along with his attorney.”

The disgraced cardiologist isn’t housed in the general population of the Los Angeles County jail because he is considered a “high value target” by other inmates because of his role in Jackson’s 2009 death.

PHOTOS: The Jackson Family Arrives To Dr. Conrad Murray’s Trial

So, one law enforcement source told RadarOnline.com, “It was just easier to give him a phone.”

But jail officials didn’t expect that Dr. Murray or his associates would somehow profit from the phone, as was believed to have occurred recently.

His girlfriend, Alvrez, recently sold a voicemail message from the doctor in which he complained to a tabloid website about not being able to sleep, in order to pay her rent.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Performing

During the message, Murray cried: “I can’t sleep now, it’s very hard, I’m in constant pain. Can someone please help me? I can’t use my hands anymore. I have no more use of my arms.”

Said the source: “Clearly complaining about having ‘explosive diarrhea’ has paid off for the doctor!”

“He is manipulating the system and is able to call media outlets all while he continues to accept zero responsibility for Jackson’s death.

“It’s absolutely insulting that someone convicted of the death of another human being is able to have a phone at his disposal to use whenever he wants.”

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    traduzione google

Pubblicato il 1 Maggio 2013 @ 04:33 | By jenheger

WENN

L'uomo condannato per l'omicidio colposo involontario morte di Michael Jackson , il dottor Conrad Murray , è stato concesso un telefono cellulare personale da usare mentre scontare la pena di quattro anni dietro le sbarre, RadarOnline.com ha saputo in esclusiva.

"Il telefono non può ricevere chiamate telefoniche in entrata, ma il dottor Murray è posto raccogliere le chiamate a chiunque che vuole," una fonte a conoscenza della situazione confermata.

FOTO: Michael Jackson con gli anni

L'intuizione straordinaria e sorprendente nella sua vita in carcere spiega come il dottor Murray è riuscito a chiamare della CNN Anderson Cooper per un colloquio di prigione dal vivo il 2 aprile in cui ha serenata il giornalista con una versione di Nat King Cole è la Little Boy che Babbo Natale dimenticato .

Il privilegio di cellulare inaspettato è anche come il dottor Murray, che 12 giurati hanno deciso all'unanimità nel novembre 2011 è stato l'unico responsabile per aver causato la morte di Jackson con la somministrazione di una dose letale del potente sedativo Propofol, fu in grado di mettere in NBC OGGI .

FOTO: La trasformazione di Paris Jackson Da Shy Child To Rock 'N' Roll teenager

"Dr. Murray è stato dato un telefono cellulare a causa delle risorse che ci vuole per portarlo fuori dalla sua cella per portarlo al telefono a pagamento erano solo toccando le risorse già molto limitate prigione ", ha detto la fonte.

"E 'sul suo telefono 24/7, tipicamente chiamando la sua mamma bambino, Nicole Alvarez, insieme con il suo avvocato."

Il cardiologo disgrazia non è ospitato nella popolazione generale della contea di Los Angeles carcere perché è considerato un "obiettivo di alto valore" da parte di altri detenuti a causa del suo ruolo nel 2009 la morte di Jackson.

FOTO: La famiglia Jackson arriva al processo del dottor Conrad Murray

Così, una fonte della polizia ha detto RadarOnline.com, "E 'stato solo più facile dargli una telefonata."

Ma i funzionari della prigione non si aspettava che il Dr. Murray o suoi soci avrebbero in qualche modo trarre profitto dal telefono, come si è creduto che si sono verificati di recente .

La sua ragazza, Alvrez, recentemente venduto un messaggio vocale dal medico in cui lamentava di un sito web tabloid di non essere in grado di dormire, al fine di pagare l'affitto.

FOTO: Michael Jackson Performing

Durante il messaggio, Murray esclamò: "Non riesco a dormire adesso, è molto difficile, io sono in costante dolore. Qualcuno può aiutarmi? Non posso usare le mie mani più. Non ho più l'uso delle mie braccia. "

La fonte ha detto: "È evidente che lamentavano di avere 'la diarrea esplosiva' ha pagato per il dottore!"

"Lui sta manipolando il sistema ed è in grado di chiamare i media tutti, mentre lui continua ad accettare la responsabilità zero per la morte di Jackson.

"E 'assolutamente offensivo che qualcuno condannato per la morte di un altro essere umano è in grado di avere un telefono a disposizione da usare ogni volta che vuole."

0 replies since 1/5/2013, 17:09   25 views