:tmz_1.png:
    4/24/2013 4:43 PM PDT
    BY TMZ STAFF

arnie-klein-6

MJ'S DOCTOR ARNIE KLEIN
    WANTED ...
    Arrest Warrant Issued

EXCLUSIVE

Michael Jackson's doctor, Arnie Klein, is being hunted down by the U.S. Marshals ... and when he's found, he'll be arrested and dragged into court.

According to new documents ... obtained by TMZ ... Klein apparently failed to show up in court for his bankruptcy case, so the trustee could grill him about his assets that might be subject to seizure to satisfy his debts.

So today the bankruptcy judge directed the Marshals to arrest Arnie and haul his butt into court.

It's not the first time the judge issued a warrant. Back in February, after Klein refused to turn over his Ferrari and more than 100 pieces of wildly expensive pieces of art, the judge ordered the Marshals to arrest the doc and hold him until he turned over the goods. In that case Arnie folded like a cheap suit and told authorities where to find the cache.

Klein famously shot MJ up with Demorol scores of times in the months leading up to his death.

Read more: www.tmz.com/2013/04/24/michael-jack.../#ixzz2RSGIXnNg
    Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    TRADUZIONE GOOGLE

da TMZ STAFF
    DI MJ DOTTOR ARNIE KLEIN
    CERCASI ...
    Emesso mandato d'arresto
    ESCLUSIVO
    Michael Jackson medico 's, Arnie Klein , viene braccato dalla US Marshals ... e quando ha trovato, lui sarà arrestato e trascinato in tribunale. Secondo i nuovi documenti ... ottenuti da TMZ ... Klein quanto pare non si è presentata in tribunale per il suo caso di fallimento, per cui il trustee potrebbe griglia lui circa i suoi beni che potrebbero essere oggetto di sequestro per soddisfare i suoi debiti. Così oggi il giudice fallimentare ha diretto i Marescialli di arrestare Arnie e trasportare il sedere in tribunale . Non è la prima volta che il giudice ha emesso un mandato. Nel febbraio scorso, dopo Klein ha rifiutato di consegnare la sua Ferrari e più di 100 pezzi di pezzi selvaggiamente costosi d'arte, il giudice ha ordinato ai commissari di arrestare il doc e tenerlo fino a quando ha girato la merce. In quel caso Arnie piegato come un vestito a buon mercato e ha detto alle autorità dove trovare la cache. Klein notoriamente girato MJ con punteggi Demorol di volte nei mesi precedenti alla sua morte.

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

2 replies since 25/4/2013, 07:47   92 views