:tmz_1.png:
    4/24/2013 4:43 PM PDT
    BY TMZ STAFF

arnie-klein-6

MJ'S DOCTOR ARNIE KLEIN
    WANTED ...
    Arrest Warrant Issued

EXCLUSIVE

Michael Jackson's doctor, Arnie Klein, is being hunted down by the U.S. Marshals ... and when he's found, he'll be arrested and dragged into court.

According to new documents ... obtained by TMZ ... Klein apparently failed to show up in court for his bankruptcy case, so the trustee could grill him about his assets that might be subject to seizure to satisfy his debts.

So today the bankruptcy judge directed the Marshals to arrest Arnie and haul his butt into court.

It's not the first time the judge issued a warrant. Back in February, after Klein refused to turn over his Ferrari and more than 100 pieces of wildly expensive pieces of art, the judge ordered the Marshals to arrest the doc and hold him until he turned over the goods. In that case Arnie folded like a cheap suit and told authorities where to find the cache.

Klein famously shot MJ up with Demorol scores of times in the months leading up to his death.

Read more: www.tmz.com/2013/04/24/michael-jack.../#ixzz2RSGIXnNg
    Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    TRADUZIONE GOOGLE

da TMZ STAFF
    DI MJ DOTTOR ARNIE KLEIN
    CERCASI ...
    Emesso mandato d'arresto
    ESCLUSIVO
    Michael Jackson medico 's, Arnie Klein , viene braccato dalla US Marshals ... e quando ha trovato, lui sarà arrestato e trascinato in tribunale. Secondo i nuovi documenti ... ottenuti da TMZ ... Klein quanto pare non si è presentata in tribunale per il suo caso di fallimento, per cui il trustee potrebbe griglia lui circa i suoi beni che potrebbero essere oggetto di sequestro per soddisfare i suoi debiti. Così oggi il giudice fallimentare ha diretto i Marescialli di arrestare Arnie e trasportare il sedere in tribunale . Non è la prima volta che il giudice ha emesso un mandato. Nel febbraio scorso, dopo Klein ha rifiutato di consegnare la sua Ferrari e più di 100 pezzi di pezzi selvaggiamente costosi d'arte, il giudice ha ordinato ai commissari di arrestare il doc e tenerlo fino a quando ha girato la merce. In quel caso Arnie piegato come un vestito a buon mercato e ha detto alle autorità dove trovare la cache. Klein notoriamente girato MJ con punteggi Demorol di volte nei mesi precedenti alla sua morte.

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

2.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status
    "Arnie folded like a cheap suit" le espressioni colorite di TMZ a volte mi fanno proprio tanto ridere.. :lool:

3. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Bankruptcy judge issues arrest warrant for former Michael Jackson doctor once dubbed the 'dermatologist to the stars'

A federal bankruptcy judge issued an arrest warrant on Monday against former Michael Jackson dermatologist Arnold Klein.
    The man once dubbed the 'dermatologist to the stars' apparently failed to show up in court for his bankruptcy case.
    Klein, who once counted Elizabeth Taylor, Cher and Dolly Parton among his clients, was scheduled to be questioned about his assets that could be subject to seizure to pay his debts.

The judge's warrant authorized deputies with the U.S. Marshals Service to arrest the 68-year-old Klein and bring him to court, according to a report by TMZ.
    Klein filed for bankruptcy in 2011 and was forced to offload multi-million dollar properties in Los Angeles and Laguna Beach.

The celebrity dermatologist used to make $25,000 a day at his peak and had $7.2million worth of art and a garage full of luxury cars that included a Ferrari, a Bentley and a Rolls Royce.

Klein had to auction off presents given to him by the stars to pay his debts and actress Carrie Fisher helped him out by paying $150,000 for a bankruptcy lawyer, according to court documents.
    An arrest warrant also was issued against Klein in February when he refused to give up his Ferrari and more than 100 pieces of expensive art, TMZ reported.
    Klein reportedly relented and told authorities where to find the goods.

The dermatologist treated Jackson for more than 25 years and called him 'my best friend.'
    A copy of the book Elizabeth Taylor: My Love Affair With Jewelry contains a note from the late actress: ‘My beloved Arnie, I love you more than I can tell. I feel you have saved my fading life. I love and thank you forever. Yours, Elizabeth.’
    Klein was cleared of any wrongdoing in Jackson's death.

Traduzione:

Un giudice federale fallimento emesso un mandato di arresto lunedì contro il dermatologo di Michael Jackson ex Arnold Klein.
    L'uomo una volta soprannominato 'il dermatologo per le stelle' a quanto pare non è riuscito a presentarsi in tribunale per il caso di fallimento.
    Klein, che una volta contati Elizabeth Taylor, Cher e Dolly Parton tra i suoi clienti, è stato programmato per essere interrogato circa il suo investimento che potrebbe essere oggetto di sequestro a pagare i suoi debiti.
    Mandato del giudice autorizzato deputati con U.S. Marshals Service di arrestare il Klein 68-anno-vecchio e portarlo in tribunale, secondo un rapporto da TMZ.
    Klein presentò istanza di fallimento nel 2011 e fu costretto a offload proprietà di diversi milioni di dollari a Los Angeles e Laguna Beach.
    Il dermatologo celebrità usato per fare $25.000 al giorno al suo picco e aveva il valore di .2million $7 di arte e un garage pieno di auto di lusso che comprendeva una Ferrari, una Bentley e una Rolls Royce.
    Klein aveva all'asta presenta dato a lui dalle stelle a pagare i suoi debiti e attrice Carrie Fisher aiutato lui pagando $150.000 per un avvocato di fallimento, secondo documenti del Tribunale.
    Un mandato di arresto anche fu emessa contro Klein nel mese di febbraio quando si rifiutò di rinunciare alla sua Ferrari e più di 100 pezzi d'arte costoso, TMZ ha riferito.
    Klein riferito relented e detto autorità dove trovare le merci.
    Il dermatologo trattati Jackson per più di 25 anni e lo ha chiamato 'il mio migliore amico'.
    Una copia del libro Elizabeth Taylor: My Love Affair con gioielli contiene una nota attrice: ' mie Arnie amato, ti amo più di quanto posso dire. Mi sento di che aver salvato la mia vita dissolvenza. Amo e vi ringrazio per sempre. Saluti, Elisabetta.'
    Klein è stato scagionato da ogni accusa in morte di Jackson

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...o=feeds-newsxml

2 replies since 25/4/2013, 07:47   92 views