TRIAL-JACKSON FAM vs AEG LIVE ONLY NEWS

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Forensic Toxicologist Testifies

Dan Anderson, a forensic toxicologist testified today that Michael’s body was “riddled with Propofol” when he died, in an amount consistent to major surgery with anaesthesia. He also testified that testing of blood from the Michael’s heart and leg also revealed the presence of the local anaesthetic Lidocaine and the sedatives Lorazepam, Midazolam and Diazepam, and that Michael did not have alcohol, marijuana or any opioids including the painkiller Demerol in his system.

“After you heard from investigators that propofol was found in the home, what did you think?” Michael Koskoff, a lawyer representing Michael’s mother and children in their now-pending civil case, asked the toxicologist.

“Propofol collected as evidence, it’s highly unusual,” Dan Anderson of the Los Angeles County Coroner’s office said. “It raises a red flag in my eyes as a toxicologist…It’s very problematic if it’s found outside the hospital setting.”

Anderson testified that coroner investigators found medications in the death mansion from multiple doctors.

“Would you agree with me there are three different physicians prescribing medication for Mr. Jackson to take at bedtime (in the months before his death),” AEG lawyer Kathryn Cahan asked.

“I would agree,” Anderson replied.

The absence of Demerol in Michael’s body was significant during Murray’s 2011 trial because defense lawyers claimed, Michael’s longtime dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein, addicted him to the painkiller during frequent visits to his Beverly Hills clinic.

Anderson’s testimony also caused a stir during Murray’s trial for involuntary manslaughter, when defense lawyers seized on his finding of drugs in Michael’s stomach. The lawyers suggested the stomach contents could be consistent with the Michael swallowing drugs behind Murray’s back. Criminal prosecutors blasted the suggestion and commissioned a follow-up 2011 study that they said disproved the theory.

On Monday, Anderson told the civil case jurors that blood circulates through the stomach, so even drugs taken intravenously show up in stomach contents.

Mrs Jackson was not present in court today

Traduzione:

Dan Anderson, un tossicologo forense ha testimoniato oggi che il corpo di Michael era "crivellato con Propofol" quando è morto, in una quantità consistente a intervento chirurgico con anestesia. Ha anche testimoniato che analisi del sangue dal cuore e gamba di Michael rivelato anche la presenza della lidocaina anestetico locale e sedativi, Lorazepam, Midazolam e Diazepam, e che Michael non ha alcol, marijuana o qualsiasi opioids compreso l'antidolorifico Demerol nel suo sistema.

"Dopo che hai sentito da investigatori che il propofol è stato trovato in casa, cosa ne pensi?" Michael Koskoff, un avvocato che rappresenta la madre di Michael e i bambini nella loro ora in corso causa civile, ha chiesto il tossicologo.

"Propofol raccolti come prova, è altamente insolito," ha detto Dan Anderson dell'ufficio del Coroner della Contea di Los Angeles. "Genera una bandiera rossa nei miei occhi come un tossicologo...È molto problematico se si è trovato di fuori dell'ambiente ospedaliero".

Anderson ha testimoniato che gli investigatori coroner trovano farmaci nella Villa di morte da più medici.

"Voi accosentirebbe con me ci sono tre medici diversi prescrivono farmaci per Mr Jackson a prendere prima di coricarsi (nei mesi prima della sua morte)," avvocato AEG Kathryn Cahan ha chiesto.

"Sono d'accordo," rispose Anderson.

L'assenza di Demerol nel corpo di Michael è stato significativo durante il processo di 2011 di Murray perché gli avvocati della difesa ha sostenuto, Michael di lunga data Dr. Arnold Klein, dermatologo lui addicted to l'antidolorifico durante le frequenti visite alla sua clinica di Beverly Hills.

Testimonianza di Anderson ha anche causato scalpore durante il processo di Murray per omicidio involontario, quando gli avvocati della difesa hanno grippato su suo ritrovamento di droga nello stomaco di Michael. Gli avvocati ha suggerito che il contenuto dello stomaco potrebbe essere coerenza con la droghe deglutizione Michael dietro le spalle di Murray. Procura penale fatto saltare il suggerimento e ha commissionato uno studio di follow-up 2011 che hanno detto confutato la teoria.

Lunedi ', Anderson ha detto i giurati causa civili che il sangue circola attraverso lo stomaco, così anche farmaci assunti per via endovenosa presentarsi nel contenuto dello stomaco.

Signora Jackson non era presente in tribunale oggi

http://www.mjworld.net/news/2013/05/07/for..._medium=twitter

2. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Dancer testifies she warned director of Michael Jackson’s concert about singer’s health

LOS ANGELES — A dancer who worked with Michael Jackson throughout his career testified on Wednesday that she told the director of Jackson’s ill-fated concert tour that she was worried about the singer’s health.

Witness Alif Sankey told a jury deciding a lawsuit that the pop star appeared thin and unprepared in 2009 for the rigors of his planned comeback concerts known as “This Is It.”
    The singer showed up at one rehearsal with shoes that had holes in the soles, missed rehearsals and appeared much thinner than earlier in his career, Sankey testified.

Sankey showed jurors an email she wrote to tour director Kenny Ortega in early June 2009, urging him to try to improve Jackson’s health and spirits. She never got a direct reply but testified that Ortega raised the concerns with concert promoter AEG Live.

“Please help me help you to get him back into that Magical Light, please let me help you help him find what was lost, his GRAIL,” Sankey wrote to Ortega, who she had worked closely with for a number of years.

Testimony showed Ortega copied Sankey on several email messages that he sent to AEG executives about Jackson’s condition and the need for him to receive physical therapy and better nutrition.

“He requires more attention and management,” Ortega wrote in one email. “I truly believe he needs nourishment guidance and physical therapy (massage) for his fatigued muscles and injuries. He is not in great physical shape. I believe he’s hurting.”

Sankey met Jackson while working on his 1987 video for “Smooth Criminal” and was an associate producer and planned to dance onstage during “This Is It.”

She was testifying at the trial of a negligent hiring lawsuit filed by Jackson’s mother against AEG Live LLC. Katherine Jackson claims AEG failed to properly investigate the doctor who was caring for her son and later administered a fatal dose of the anesthetic propofol to the singer in June 2009.

The promoter has denied wrongdoing and its attorneys have said the singer hid his addiction to propofol. Jackson’s former physician, Conrad Murray, was convicted in 2011 of involuntary manslaughter.

Plaintiff’s attorney Brian Panish asked Sankey about one message in which AEG executive Paul Gongaware told Ortega that he planned to talk to Murray.

“We want to remind him that it is AEG, not MJ who is paying his salary,” the message said. “We want him to understand what is expected of him.”

Sankey said she based some of her impressions of Jackson over the years on how he felt when they hugged.

“When I hugged him, he just felt like marble,” Sankey said about Jackson early in his career. “But when I hugged, when I saw him briefly in 2006, he didn’t feel like that anymore. He felt thin.”

On cross-examination, Sankey acknowledged that her impressions were formed from brief interactions with the singer and she never had a long conversation with him.

She was, however, trusted enough to be around Jackson’s children, whose privacy he fiercely protected.

Sankey testified that Paris Jackson once shared a secret, saying she didn’t want her father to find out about candy stuffed inside her purse.

There were also several tiny pictures inside her purse — all of her father.

Traduzione:

Ballerino testimonia che avvertì direttore del concerto di Michael Jackson sulla salute del cantante

LOS ANGELES — Un ballerino che ha lavorato con Michael Jackson nel corso della sua carriera ha testimoniato il mercoledì che ha detto il direttore del tour concerto sfortunato di Jackson che era preoccupato per la salute del cantante.

Testimone Alif Sankey ha detto una giuria decidere una causa che la pop star è apparso sottile e impreparati nel 2009 per i rigori del suoi ritorno previsto concerti conosciuti come "This Is It".
    Il cantante si presentò alle prove generali con le scarpe che aveva i buchi nelle suole, perdere le prove ed è apparso molto più sottile rispetto all'inizio della sua carriera, ha testimoniato Sankey.

Sankey ha mostrato i giurati un email che ha scritto per un tour regista Kenny Ortega all'inizio del giugno 2009, chiedendogli di cercare di migliorare la salute e gli spiriti di Jackson. Ha mai ricevuto una risposta diretta ma ha testimoniato che Ortega ha sollevato preoccupazioni con promotore di concerto AEG Live.

"Please help me help you ottenere lui torna in quella luce magica, fatemelo aiuto aiutarlo a trovare ciò che è stato perso, suo Graal," Sankey ha scritto a Ortega, che aveva lavorato da vicino con un numero di anni.

Testimonianza ha mostrato che Ortega copiato Sankey su diversi messaggi e-mail che ha inviato ai dirigenti AEG su condizione di Jackson e la necessità per lui di ricevere la migliore nutrizione e terapia fisica.

"Egli richiede più attenzione e gestione", Ortega ha scritto in una e-mail. "Credo davvero che ha bisogno di nutrimento di orientamento e di terapia fisica (massaggi) per i suoi muscoli affaticati e lesioni. Egli non è in gran forma fisica. Credo che lui è male".

Sankey incontrato Jackson mentre lavorava sul suo 1987 video per "Smooth Criminal" e fu un produttore associato e pianificato a ballare sul palco durante il "This Is It".

Lei era testimoniando al processo di una querela assumente negligente presentata dalla madre di Jackson contro AEG Live LLC. Attestazioni di Katherine Jackson AEG non è riuscito a indagare correttamente il medico che prendersi cura di suo figlio e successivamente somministrato una dose fatale dell'anestetico propofol al cantante nel giugno 2009.

Il promotore ha negato l'accusa e i suoi avvocati hanno detto che il cantante nascose la sua dipendenza da propofol. Ex medico di Jackson, Conrad Murray, è stato condannato nel 2011 di omicidio involontario.

Avvocato dell'attore Brian Panish chiesto Sankey su un messaggio in cui esecutivo AEG Paul Gongaware detto Ortega che aveva intenzione di parlare con Murray.

"Vogliamo ricordargli che si tratta di AEG, non MJ che sta pagando il suo stipendio," ha detto il messaggio. "Vogliamo fargli capire che cosa si aspetta da lui."

Sankey ha detto lei basato su alcune delle sue impressioni di Jackson nel corso degli anni su come si sentiva quando hanno abbracciato.

"Quando abbracciato lui, appena sentiva come marmo," Sankey ha detto su Jackson all'inizio della sua carriera. "Ma quando ha abbracciato, quando ho visto brevemente nel 2006, egli non voglia più. Si sentiva sottile."

Il contraddittorio, Sankey riconosciuto che le sue impressioni sono formate dalla breve interazioni con il cantante e lei non ha mai avuto una lunga conversazione con lui.

Lei era, tuttavia, trusted abbastanza per essere intorno ai bambini di Jackson, cui privacy ha protetto ferocemente.

Sankey ha testimoniato che Paris Jackson una volta condiviso un segreto, dicendo che non voleva che suo padre per scoprire le caramelle ripiene all'interno della sua borsa.

C'erano anche diverse piccole immagini all'interno della sua borsa — tutto di suo padre.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainmen...6d9d_story.html

3.     Top   -1

Black or White

Group
    Moderatore Globale

Status

Michael Jackson days before death: 'God keeps talking to me'

130401112347-katherine-jackson-horizontal-gallery

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Michael Jackson told his tour director days before he died he was hearing God's voice, a producer testified Wednesday.
    "God keeps talking to me,"Jackson said.
    Those words spoken to Kenny Ortega and Jackson's frail appearance were so disturbing that it caused Ortega and associate producer Alif Sankey to burst into tears at a rehearsal, Sankey said Wednesday in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by Jackson's mother and three children.
    Jackson, who was being fitted for his costumes, appeared "extremely thin" and "was not speaking normally" at the June 19, 2009, rehearsal, Sankey told jurors in a trial to determine if concert promoter AEG Live should be held liable in the pop icon's death.
    Jurors saw a photo of Jackson at the costume fitting that showed an obviously thin and gaunt man.
    Sankey testified that she and Ortega cried together after Jackson left. On her way home, Sankey stopped her car to call Ortega "because I had a very strong feeling that Michael was dying."
    "I was screaming into the phone at that point," Sankey testified. "I said he needs to be put in the hospital now."
    Sankey became emotional as she testified about the call.
    "I kept saying that 'Michael is dying, he's dying, he's leaving us, he needs to be put in a hospital,'" Sankey said. "'Please do something. Please, please.' I kept saying that. I asked him why no one had seen what I had seen. He said he didn't know."
    Ortega sent a series of e-mails early the next morning that resulted in a meeting at Jackson's house between Jackson, Dr. Conrad Murray, AEG Live President Randy Phillips and Ortega.
    An e-mail from Phillips after that meeting said he had confidence in Murray, "who I am gaining immense respect for as I get to deal with him more."
    "This doctor is extremely successful (we check everyone out) and does not need this gig, so he (is) totally unbiased and ethical," Phillips' e-mail said.
    The lawsuit contends that Phillips and AEG never checked Murray out. Otherwise, they would have known he was deeply in debt and vulnerable to breaking the rules in treating Jackson to keep his job, it argues.
    Jackson lawyers contend that AEG Live is liable for Jackson's death because the company negligently hired, retained or supervised Murray -- who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's death.
    Jackson's last rehearsal was at the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles on June 24, 2009. Security camera video shown to the jury Wednesday showed him walking with a blanket wrapped around him as he passed Sankey.
    "He didn't look good," she testified. "I asked him if he was cold, and he said 'Yes.'"
    Jackson sang two songs that last night on stage: "Thriller" and "Earth Song," she said.
    "He did it," Sankey said. "He went through it. He wasn't in full performance mode."
    Sankey said she was standing next to Ortega at a rehearsal the next afternoon when Randy Phillips called to tell him Jackson was dead.
    "Kenny collapsed in our arms," she said.
    The lawsuit contends that AEG Live executives missed a series of red flags warning them that Jackson's life was at risk because of Murray, who was giving him nightly infusions of the surgical anesthetic propofol to treat his insomnia.
    The coroner ruled Jackson had died from an overdose of propofol in combination with several sedatives on June 25, 2009.
    Murray told investigators he used the drugs to help Jackson sleep so he could be rested for rehearsals.
    AEG lawyers argue Jackson, not their company, chose and supervised Murray, and that their executives had no way of knowing what the doctor was doing to Jackson in the privacy of his bedroom.
    Michael's creativity
    In contrast to six days of testimony mostly about Jackson's death, jurors did hear about the pop icon's creativity during Sankey's testimony
    "Michael's imagination was endless," Sankey said. "He would visualize it, and it happened. It was amazing."
    Katherine Jackson dabbed tears from her eyes as her son's "Smooth Criminal" video was played in court.
    Sankey first met Michael Jackson when she was a dancer in the 1987 video production.
    "We got to see Michael's imagination come to life," Sankey said. "That was my first time as a dancer, as an artist, that I was completely inspired by his craft and inspired by his attention to every detail. He was so detailed and he never missed a thing."
    Working with Jackson was "magical," she said.
    "I dream still to this day that I will be able to create on that level of magic that Michael created," Sankey said. "It was like living a dream of working with an artist like that, and I will treasure it and have it in my memory forever."
    Sankey's work as an associate producer and dancer for Jackson's "This Is It" tour put her on the witness list in this trial.
    "He shared with me that he was excited to do the show," she said. "He was excited to show his kids, finally to show them who he was, what he was all about; he was very excited about that."
    Jurors heard about Jackson's relationship with his three children and their love of their father. Sankey described how they would come with their father to the set each day in early June when he was filming video elements for the show.
    "Paris had a purse, and inside her purse, she had all this candy in her purse she didn't want her daddy to know about," Sankey said. "She had these little pictures of her father in her purse that were in frames. She had, like, a lot of them. Her purse was full of candy and pictures of her daddy."
    "They loved their daddy," she said.
    The "This Is It" concert would have been "a pretty big show," Sankey told jurors.
    "It was going to be huge and it was going to be innovative, different," she testified. "From working with Michael in my past, I knew it had to be something that no one's ever seen. It all had to be new and pioneering."
    The next witness when court resumes Thursday morning will be Michael Jackson's longtime hair and make up artist, Karen Faye. She was quoted in interviews after Jackson's death saying that the pop star was in ill health weeks before he died.
    Spectators in the small Los Angeles courtroom Wednesday morning included Judge Lance Ito, famous for presiding over the O.J. Simpson murder trial in 1995. Ito was there to watch his friend, Judge Yvette Palazuelos, preside over this trial and then go to lunch with her.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/08/showbiz/...rial/?hpt=en_c2

Traduzione Google

Michael Jackson giorni prima della morte: "Dio continua a parlare di me '

Los Angeles (CNN) - Michael Jackson ha detto ai suoi Tour Director giorni prima di morire stava sentendo la voce di Dio, un produttore ha testimoniato Mercoledì.
    "Dio continua a parlare per me", ha detto Jackson.
    Quelle parole dette da Kenny Ortega e l'aspetto fragile di Jackson erano così inquietante che ha causato Ortega e produttore associato Alif Sankey di scoppiare in lacrime una prova generale, Sankey ha detto Mercoledì in una causa per omissione di soccorso presentata dalla madre di Jackson e tre figli.
    Jackson, che era stato predisposto per i suoi costumi, è apparso "molto sottile" e "non stava parlando normalmente" al 19 giugno 2009, le prove, Sankey ha detto ai giurati in un processo per determinare se concerto promoter AEG live dovrebbe essere ritenuto responsabile nel La morte di icona pop.
    I giurati hanno visto una foto di Jackson alla prova costume che ha mostrato un uomo, ovviamente, magro e scarno.
    Sankey ha testimoniato che lei e Ortega pianto insieme dopo Jackson ha lasciato. Sulla strada di casa, Sankey fermato la sua auto per chiamare Ortega "perché ho avuto una sensazione molto forte che Michael stava per morire."
    "Stavo urlando al telefono, a quel punto," Sankey ha testimoniato. "Ho detto che ha bisogno di essere messo in ospedale, ora."
    Sankey divenne emotiva come ha testimoniato sulla chiamata.
    "Continuavo a dire che 'Michael sta morendo, sta morendo, ci sta lasciando, ha bisogno di essere messo in un ospedale,'" ha detto Sankey. "'Si prega di fare qualcosa. Favore, per favore.' Continuavo a dire che. Gli ho chiesto come mai nessuno aveva visto quello che avevo visto. Ha detto che non lo sapeva. "
    Ortega ha inviato una serie di e-mail presto la mattina successiva che ha portato in una riunione a casa di Jackson tra Jackson, il dottor Conrad Murray, AEG live Presidente Randy Phillips e Ortega.
    Una e-mail da Phillips dopo l'incontro ha detto di avere fiducia in Murray, "che sto guadagnando immenso rispetto per come arrivare a trattare con lui di più."
    "Questo medico è un grande successo (controlliamo tutti fuori) e non ha bisogno di questo concerto, così lui (è) del tutto imparziale ed etico", ha detto Phillips 'e-mail.
    L'azione legale sostiene che Phillips e AEG mai verificati Murray fuori. In caso contrario, avrebbero saputo che era profondamente in debito e vulnerabili a infrangere le regole nel trattamento di Jackson per mantenere il suo lavoro, lo sostiene.
    Jackson avvocati sostengono che AEG Live è responsabile per la morte di Jackson, perché la società per negligenza assunto, conservati o supervisionato Murray - che è stato condannato per omicidio colposo nella morte di Jackson.
    Ultima prova di Jackson era allo Staples Center di Los Angeles il 24 giugno 2009. Videocamera di sicurezza mostrato alla giuria Mercoledì ha mostrato cammina con una coperta avvolta intorno a lui mentre passava Sankey.
    "Non ha un bell'aspetto", ha testimoniato. "Gli ho chiesto se era freddo, e lui ha detto 'sì'".
    Jackson ha cantato due canzoni che ieri sera sul palco: "Thriller" e "Earth Song", ha detto.
    "Lo ha fatto", ha detto Sankey. "È andato attraverso di essa. Lui non era in modalità massime prestazioni."
    Sankey ha detto che era in piedi accanto a Ortega a una prova il pomeriggio successivo, quando Randy Phillips chiamato per dirgli che Jackson era morto.
    "Kenny crollato tra le braccia", ha detto.
    L'azione legale sostiene che AEG live dirigenti perso una serie di bandiere rosse avvertendoli che la vita di Jackson era a rischio a causa di Murray, che stava dando gli infusioni notturne del chirurgico propofol anestetico per curare l'insonnia.
    Il medico legale ha stabilito Jackson era morto per un'overdose di propofol in combinazione con diversi sedativi in ​​data 25 giugno 2009.
    Murray ha detto agli investigatori che usava la droga per aiutare Jackson sonno in modo che potesse essere riposati per le prove.
    AEG avvocati sostengono Jackson, non la loro azienda, ha scelto e supervisionato Murray, e che i loro dirigenti non avevano modo di sapere ciò che il medico stava facendo a Jackson nella privacy della sua camera da letto.
    La creatività di Michael
    In contrasto con sei giorni di testimonianze per lo più sulla morte di Jackson, i giurati hanno sentito sulla creatività della scomparsa dell'icona durante la testimonianza di Sankey
    "L'immaginazione di Michael era senza fine", ha detto Sankey. "Avrebbe visualizzarlo, ed è successo. 'Stato incredibile."
    Katherine Jackson si asciugò le lacrime dai suoi occhi come video di "Smooth Criminal" di suo figlio è stato giocato in tribunale.
    Sankey prima incontrato Michael Jackson quando era una ballerina nella produzione video 1987.
    "Abbiamo avuto modo di vedere la fantasia di Michael prendono vita", ha detto Sankey. "Quella era la mia prima volta come un ballerino, come artista, che ero completamente ispirato la sua arte e ispirato la sua attenzione ad ogni dettaglio. Era così dettagliata e non ha mai perso una cosa."
    Lavorare con Jackson era "magico", ha detto.
    "Io sogno ancora a questo giorno che sarò in grado di creare a quel livello di magia che Michael ha creato", ha detto Sankey. "E 'stato come vivere un sogno di lavorare con un artista del genere, e farò tesoro e farlo nella mia memoria per sempre."
    Il lavoro di Sankey come produttore associato e ballerino per Jackson "This Is It" tour ha messa sulla lista dei testimoni in questo processo.
    "Ha condiviso con me che lui era entusiasta di fare lo show," ha detto. "Era eccitato per mostrare i suoi figli, finalmente per mostrare loro chi fosse, che cosa era tutto, era molto entusiasta di questo."
    I giurati hanno sentito parlare di rapporti di Jackson con i suoi tre figli e il loro amore del padre. Sankey ha descritto il modo in cui sarebbe venuto con il padre sul set ogni giorno ai primi di giugno, quando stava girando elementi video per lo spettacolo.
    "Parigi ha avuto una borsa, e dentro la borsetta, lei aveva tutta questa caramella nella sua borsa non voleva che il suo papà di conoscere", ha detto Sankey. "Ha avuto queste piccole immagini di suo padre nella sua borsa che erano in fotogrammi. Aveva, come, molti di loro. La sua borsa era piena di caramelle e le foto del suo papà."
    "Amavano il loro papà," ha detto.
    La "This Is It" concerto sarebbe stata "una bella grande spettacolo," Sankey ha detto ai giurati.
    "E sarebbe stato enorme e che stava per essere innovativo, diverso", ha testimoniato. "Dal lavoro con Michael nel mio passato, sapevo che doveva essere qualcosa che nessuno ha mai visto. Tutto doveva essere nuovo e pionieristico."
    Il prossimo testimone quando corte riprende Giovedi mattina saranno i capelli di lunga data di Michael Jackson e make up artist, Karen Faye. Lei è stato citato nelle interviste dopo la morte di Jackson, dicendo che la pop star era in cattiva salute settimane prima di morire.
    Spettatori nella piccola aula di tribunale di Los Angeles Mercoledì mattina inclusi Giudice Lance Ito, famoso per presiedere il processo per omicidio GU Simpson nel 1995. Ito era lì a guardare il suo amico, il giudice Yvette Palazuelos, presiedere questa prova e poi andare a pranzo con lei.

4. specchiodiluna
        Top   -1

User deleted

porcapaletta..ora aiutami arcoris..la truccatrice che deve testimoniare (io con i nomi sono un disastro)..è la stessa che ho visto in un intervista con 2 persone ..che non ricordo ..lei è bionda ricci ala stessa che ha segiuto mj molti anni,perchè se è lei qualcosa non mi torna..grazie

mi correggo..ho rivisto l intervista non è come credevo scusatemi

Edited by specchiodiluna - 9/5/2013, 13:58

5. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Michael Jackson, resi noti i risultati della sua autopsia

Se ti chiami Michael Jackson la tua vita non sarà mai di quelle serene neanche dopo la tua morte. Dopo quasi quattro anni, infatti, si parla di lui come se fosse ancora in mezzo a noi, vivo e vegeto. Ogni giorno ne esce una sul suo conto e naturalmente non ce n'è una che sia lontanamente normale.

E se qualche settimana fa erano proprio la sorella La Toya ad affermare che lo spirito del fratello infestava la sua camera ballando il tip tap la domenica ed uno dei suoi più cari amici ad affermare che il cantante si 'mbriacava per sconfiggere l'insonnia, prendendosi pure una sbronza colossale prima della presentazione del suo spettacolo This is It, questa settimana ci sono altre due notizie a far ritornare a galla la star internazionale.

La prima ha quasi dell'incredibile. Infatti il coreografo Wade Robson che lo ha frequentato da bambino per quasi dieci anni e lo ha sempre difeso a spada tratta durante i suoi processi per pedofilia, a quattro anni dalla sua morte, ha deciso di denunciarlo (o meglio gli eredi del patrimonio) per molestie sessuali. Può uno denunciare un morto? Evidentemente si! Quello che lo difese a spada tratta nel 2005 e che nel 2009 con un messaggio di cordoglio lo definì uno degli uomini più buoni al mondo, probabilmente perchè con le pezze al cu*o e bisognoso di fare cassa, ha deciso di esporre denuncia contro il suo ex benefattore. Mah! Vedremo che ne uscirà fuori.

La seconda notizia invece rasenta quasi il morboso. Durante l'ultima udienza che vede in combutta gli eredi del Re del Pop contro gli organizzatori della AEG Live sono stati resi i dettagli dell'autopsia fatta sul suo corpo dopo il decesso. Dal referto si evince che il cantante era in discreta salute e non è stata riscontrata nessuna anomalia che potesse causarne una morte prematura. Non aveva segni di punture da aghi e che soffriva effettivamente di vitiligine, avendo alcune parti del corpo più chiare di altre.

Inoltre è stato anche riscontrato che le labbra erano tatuate di rosa, le sopracciglia di nero e la parte frontale del cuoio capelluto era anch'essa tatuata per nascondere l'attaccatura delle parrucche indossate. Vedremo se con questi ennesimi dettagli la famiglia riuscirà ad avere un mega risarcimento dal 40 milioni di dollari visto che tutto sommato il cantante era in buona salute e per niente pronto a rendere la pellaccia...

http://mysterics.blogspot.it/2013/05/micha...-risultati.html

6. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Risultati shock durante l'autopsia a Michael Jackson

Nuove rivelazioni dall'autopsia sul corpo di Michael Jackson sono state rese note durante l'ultima seduta del processo contro l'Aeg Live, la società citata in giudizio dai familiari del cantante in riferimento agli ultimi concerti del pop-star americana.
    Durante l'udienza è stato, infatti, chiamato a deporre il dottor Christopher Rogers, il medico che ha eseguito l'autopsia sul corpo di Jackson. Rogers, oltre a confermare la vitiligine, la malattia causa delle parti più chiare della pelle del cantante, ha anche reso noti nuovi sconvolgenti particolari. Le labbra, le sopracciglia e la parte frontale del cuoio capelluto erano, secondo le analisi compiute dal dottor Rogers, tatuate.
    Nuovi particolari che, dunque, si aggiungerebbero ai misteriosi dettagli che ancora aleggiano intorno alla figura del cantante americano e che complicherebbero ulteriormente il quadro delle indagini.
    Secondo quanto riferito dalla CNN, infatti, sul corpo della star, oltre a tali stranezze, non sarebbero, tuttavia, state riscontrate dal dottor Rogers anomalie tali da causare una morte prematura e ciò aggraverebbe , perciò, le responsabilità della Aeg, colpevole di aver assunto il dottor Murray, condannato per omicidio colposo in relazione alla morte di Jackson.

http://www.voceditalia.it/articolo.asp?id=...or=unknown_user

7. specchiodiluna
        Top   -1

User deleted

la decenza non passa da quelle parti,devo comprare un paio di mutande ad questo Wade Robson

e dirgli che non ha importanza se le indossa o se le mette nel viso..sono della stessa misura!!!
    mi sono proprio rotta!!perdonatemi

8.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Cioè aspetta, i risultati schock sarebbero cosa.. le labbra tatuate o le sopracciglia o l'attaccatura dei capelli?
    magari quello che scrive ha il parrucchino e si mette la retina la sera prima di dormire, si sa mai gli sfuggisse quell'unico capello rimasto nel deserto.
    Ma si leggono quando scrivono queste finte notizie shock?..
    Dove starebbe la stranezza per una star internazionale..per un "artista".. perchè non l'ho capito..

9.     Top   -1

Black or White

Group
    Moderatore Globale

Status
    Risultati shock?....e sarebbero questi? e secondo loro un tatuaggio sarebbe uno shock? ma ci faccia il favore!!

per me invece e' uno shock leggere questa roba

10.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

120625040413-mj-16-horizontal-gallery

Witness: Michael Jackson was paranoid, talking to himself in last days
    By Alan Duke, CNN

May 10, 2013 -- Updated 0224 GMT (1024 HKT)
    The death in 2009 of superstar Michael Jackson, who died of cardiac arrest at the age of 50, sent shockwaves around the world.

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Michael Jackson appeared paranoid, repeating himself and shivering from chills in his final days, his longtime makeup artist testified Thursday.
    "This was not the man I knew," Karen Faye testified. "He was acting like a person I didn't recognize."
    Faye, who did Jackson's makeup and hair for 27 years, was the sixth witness called by lawyers for Michael Jackson's mother and children in their wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live. She testified Thursday and will return to the stand Friday in a Los Angeles courtroom.
    The Jacksons contend that AEG Live is liable in the pop icon's June 25, 2009, death from an overdose of a surgical anesthetic because it negligently hired, retained or supervised the doctor treating him.
    Michael Jackson's brightest and darkest moments brought laughter and tears as Faye testified.
    Who's who in Jackson trial
    Van Halen on Michael Jackson: Sweet guy Cooper surprised by Murray's Santa song Joe Jackson: I see Michael in 'Blanket'
    His last days
    Faye, who traveled with Jackson on his "Bad," "Dangerous" and "History" tours, said she was concerned when she first saw the schedule for Jackson's 50 "This Is It" shows at London's O2 arena.
    "On looking at that, I said, 'He can't do this,'" Faye testified. "The shows are far too close together. I knew what he needed between shows. I thought he might last a week."
    When she raised the matter with show director Kenny Ortega, "he kind of fluffed it off," she said.
    "Michael's adrenaline and what it takes for him to perform with that much effort and what he himself puts into a show, he needed a lot more time to at least get some rest and sleep, and to be healthy and maintain that kind of longevity," she said.
    He was "very upbeat, but he was on the thin side" when she saw him in April as preparations for the start of the shows in July were under way, she said. "I thought he had plenty of time to put on some body mass and muscle mass."
    Jackson appeared "very, very excited" in early production meetings, but "the first time he actually got up on stage and rehearsed, I saw the change in him."
    "The turning point was when he had to get up on stage and actually start performing," she said.
    Jackson hated live performances, she said. "It was just too hard on him."
    Eventually, "they had to make him rehearse," she said. "They're insisting to the point of going to his home."
    In Jackson's last days, Faye was pressured to ignore what Jackson told her to do and instead take her direction from Randy Phillips, AEG's CEO, she testified. She once was ordered to put Jackson on stage and place his earpiece in when he did not want it, she said.
    "I was supposed to exhibit tough love" and not listen to what Jackson was telling her to do, Faye testified.
    At one point, Jackson locked himself in a bathroom at his home, refusing to leave for rehearsals at the Forum. AEG Live Co-CEO Paul Gongaware, who was in charge of the production, was "angry and kind of desperate to get Michael to the Forum," she said.
    She overheard a phone call in which Gongaware was telling Jackson's security guard "to get him out of the bathroom. Do you have a key? Do whatever it takes," she said Gongaware screamed.
    At a rehearsal in mid-June, Jackson was "very stoic" and seem "frightened." He was talking to himself, she said. "When I was around, he was repeating himself an awful lot, saying the same thing over and over again."
    "He kept repeating, 'why can't I choose,' it was one of the things he repeated over and over again," she said.
    A show producer testified Wednesday that Jackson told Ortega "God keeps talking to me."
    Faye said she suggested to Ortega that a psychologist should be brought in to assess Jackson.
    Faye, who had to touch Jackson when she put on his makeup, said it was "like I was touching ice." At one rehearsal, she covered him with blankets and put a space heater next to him, she said.
    "I've never seen him so emaciated," she said.
    Faye said she raised her concerns once in June with Phillips. He told her, "Yeah, this is bad. It's not so good. I had to scrape Michael off the floor in London at the announcement because he was so drunk," she said.
    Faye testified that Phillips told her at Jackson's funeral that "he tried to do everything he could."
    Did she believe him, asked Jackson lawyer Brian Panish.
    "Sir, Michael Jackson is lying in a casket only a few feet away from me," she said. "I had no words to respond. That's not everything you can do."
    The dark days
    Michael Jackson endured pain for years caused by head burns suffered while filming a Pepsi commercial in 1984 and a back injury from an onstage mishap during a concert in Munich, Germany, she said.
    Faye, who witnessed both incidents, described them.
    "His hair caught fire, but he kept dancing," she said, as jurors watched the infamous video of pyrotechnics igniting Jackson's head as he danced down stairs on a stage. "I was screaming and Miko (Brando) got through somehow and had to wrestle him to the ground, because he had no idea he was on fire. Miko put the fire out with his hand."
    The fire burned off a section of hair, which doctors tried to repair with surgery to stretch his scalp, she said. Jackson suffered migraine headaches after that, she said.
    Later, a bridge suspended above a stage collapsed as Jackson danced on top of it during a show in Munich, she said.
    "When I saw what happened, I thought he could be dead," Faye testified. But Jackson held onto his microphone, stood up and finished the song. "He said 'I can't disappoint the audience,'" she said. So he finished the show finale but collapsed in the dressing room when it was over, she said.
    "He suffered back pain from that moment on," she said.
    Along with the pain, Jackson had trouble sleeping on tour.
    Jackson "was so buzzed by his own adrenaline after a show" it would "take him 24 hours to relax his body and, sometimes it would take two days to be able to sleep," said Faye.
    "As the tour went on, shows got closer and closer, and he would have trouble sleeping," she said. "It would start out OK, but it would get worse and worse. He tried to find ways to deal with it."
    Dealing with it involved a series of doctors, she said.
    "Michael always believed that a doctor had his best interest at heart," Faye said. "He believed if he got something through a doctor that it was safe and OK for him to use it."
    Faye testified that nurse Debbie Rowe, who would later become Jackson's second wife and the mother of his two oldest children, would travel with them on the "Dangerous" tour in 1992 with "a little bag" of medications.
    "Debbie Rowe asked me to learn how to give injections," she said. "I thought about it and said 'No.' I am not qualified to handle any kind of medications."
    When the tour was on its way to Bangkok, Thailand, Faye was asked to carry a package she was told contained medicine patches for Jackson's pain, she testified. She refused to travel with it, she said.
    Faye testified that the tour doctor, Dr. Stuart Finkelstein, later told her "I'm glad you weren't carrying it. It has vials and syringes. If you had brought this in, you might not be here." The implication was she could have been arrested for smuggling drugs.
    Gongaware, now the Co-CEO of AEG Live, was in charge of logistics for the "Dangerous" tour and was involved in the incident, Faye said.
    Finkelstein used "a balance of medications strong enough to overcome Michael's pain," Faye said.
    Later in the tour in Singapore, Jackson stumbled into his dressing room before a show, she said. "He was having a very hard time walking," she said. "He was glazed over. He fell over a tree."
    She told the tour doctor, whom she identified as Dr. David Forecast, that "Michael can't go on."
    His show opened with him being thrust onto the stage by a "toaster," which requires him to "curl up and be shot up" from a small enclosure under the stage, she said.
    "His arm could be severed," Faye said. "I feared for his safety, I feared for his life. I told Dr. Forecast, 'You can't make him go out. You can't take him.' And he said, 'Yes, I can.'"
    The doctor "backed me up against the wall and put his hands around my neck and said 'You don't know what your doing,'" she testified. "I nearly fainted, and he grabbed Michael and took him to the stage."
    The show, however, was eventually canceled, she said.
    "Michael was under a lot of stress at that time because that's when the first child allegations were made public," Faye said. "Michael had to go on stage every night knowing that the whole world thought he was a pedophile. He had to stand up in front of all these audiences with the physical pain that he had and knowing that everybody in that audience is thinking that he was the vilest pedophile on earth. To this day I don't know how he did that."
    The tour ended early when it reached Mexico City "because everybody knew Michael had a problem," she said. Elizabeth Taylor came down to Mexico to get Jackson, and "we all went home."
    Faye later flew to England to join Michael at a rehab facility, which she described as a beautiful country home.
    Michael's brighter days
    Before Faye's darker testimony began, the courtroom was unusually relaxed with smiles and laughs throughout the jury box.
    It started when Jackson lawyer Panish asked her "What is a makeup and hair artist?"
    "Makeup and hair!" Faye responded, triggering loud laughter from jurors.
    "Can you help me?" Panish joked.
    Panish had Faye read to the jury the dedication note from the "Thriller" album: "This album is lovingly dedicated to Katherine Jackson."
    Faye and Jackson became "very close" starting in the early 1980s, she said. "It was almost like a brother and sister relationship. If I was having trouble, I could call him and he could call me. You talk, you share, you become very close and imagine that over 27 years."
    Jurors viewed a series of photos of Faye and Jackson together through the years, including one taken in January 1996, the day after Lisa Marie Presley filed for divorce from Jackson.
    Jackson was upset because just before filing, Presley called him and begged him not to file for divorce, she said.
    "She begged and begged, saying please don't file," Faye said. Jackson promised not to file, only to see "the next morning it was all over the press that she filed before him." The photo of Jackson out with Faye "was to give the press something to talk about" with Faye being "the mysterious blonde."
    Jurors watched several videos that showed Jackson's talent and impact, a sharp contrast to all of the testimony about drug addiction and death.
    They viewed several minutes of Jackson's "Thriller," which Faye pointed out was a short film, not just a music video.
    Part of Jackson's 1993 Super Bowl halftime show was viewed, including his rendition of "We Are the World." "It was a very big deal, sir," Faye said. "I think it started the trend of having a big artist at the Super Bowl."
    A clip from a Jackson concert in Bucharest, Romania, showed jurors how fanatical his fans were, dozens of them fainting as he sang "Man In the Mirror."
    When his 1995 MTV awards performance was shown, Faye noted, "He can moonwalk in a circle."
    Jackson's stamina during a show was remarkable, she said. "Some dancers would pass out, but Michael would be fine. He was able to do it."
    Faye's testimony took all day Thursday and was set to resume Friday morning.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/09/showbiz/...rial/index.html

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    traduzione google

Testimone: Michael Jackson era paranoico, parlando a se stesso negli ultimi giorni
    Con Alan Duke , CNN
    10 Maggio 2013 - Aggiornamento 0224 GMT (1024 CEST)
    La morte nel 2009 di superstar Michael Jackson, morto di arresto cardiaco all'età di 50, ha inviato onde d'urto in tutto il mondo.

Los Angeles (CNN) - Michael Jackson è apparso paranoico, ripetendo se stesso e brividi da brividi nei suoi ultimi giorni, la sua truccatrice di lunga data testimoniato Giovedi.
    "Questo non è stato l'uomo che conoscevo," Karen Faye ha testimoniato. "Si comportava come una persona che non ho riconosciuto."
    Faye, che ha il trucco di Jackson e dei capelli per 27 anni, è stato il sesto testimone chiamato dagli avvocati per la madre e bambini nella loro querela per omissione di soccorso contro concerto promoter AEG Live Michael Jackson. Ha testimoniato Giovedi e tornerà allo stand Venerdì in un tribunale di Los Angeles.
    The Jacksons sostengono che AEG Live è responsabile in dell'icona pop 25 giugno 2009, la morte per un'overdose di un anestetico chirurgico perché negligenza assunto, conservati o sotto la supervisione del medico curante.
    Momenti luminosi e più scuri di Michael Jackson hanno portato risate e lacrime come Faye ha testimoniato.
    Chi è che a Jackson prova
    Van Halen su Michael Jackson: Dolce ragazzo Cooper sorpreso da Babbo canzone di Murray Joe Jackson: Vedo Michael in 'Blanket'
    I suoi ultimi giorni
    Faye, che viaggiava con Jackson sul suo "Bad", "Dangerous" e "Storia" tour, si è detta preoccupata quando ha visto la prima volta il calendario per il 50 di Jackson "This Is It" mostra in O2 arena di Londra.
    "A guardare questo, ho detto, 'Non può fare questo'", Faye ha testimoniato. "Gli spettacoli sono troppo vicini tra loro. Sapevo cosa aveva bisogno tra spettacoli. Ho pensato che potrebbe durare una settimana."
    Quando lei ha sollevato la questione con il direttore spettacolo Kenny Ortega, "ha tipo di fluffed fuori," ha detto.
    "Adrenalina di Michael e quello che serve per compiere con più di tanto sforzo e ciò che egli stesso mette in uno spettacolo, aveva bisogno di molto più tempo per ottenere almeno un po 'di riposo e il sonno, e per essere in buona salute e mantenere quel tipo di longevità, "ha detto.
    Egli era "molto ottimista, ma lui era sul lato sottile" quando lo vide in aprile come i preparativi per l'inizio degli spettacoli di luglio erano in corso, ha detto. "Ho pensato che avesse tutto il tempo per mettere su un po 'di massa corporea e massa muscolare."
    Jackson è apparso "molto, molto eccitato" nelle riunioni di produzione iniziale, "la prima volta che in realtà si alzò sul palco e provato, ho visto il cambiamento in lui."
    "Il punto di svolta è stato quando ha dovuto salire sul palco ed effettivamente iniziare a suonare," ha detto.
    Jackson odiava esibizioni dal vivo, ha detto. "E 'stato troppo duro con lui."
    Alla fine, "hanno dovuto fargli provare," ha detto. "Stanno insistendo fino al punto di andare a casa sua."
    Negli ultimi giorni di Jackson, Faye fu costretto a ignorare ciò che Jackson ha detto di fare e invece prendere la direzione da Randy Phillips, CEO di AEG, ha testimoniato. Lei una volta fu ordinato di mettere Jackson sul palco e mettere il suo auricolare a quando lui non lo voleva, ha detto.
    "Avrei dovuto esporre amore duro" e non ascoltare quello che Jackson stava dicendo di fare, Faye ha testimoniato.
    A un certo punto, Jackson si chiuse in una stanza da bagno nella sua casa, rifiutandosi di partire per le prove al Forum. AEG live Co-CEO Paul Gongaware, che era a capo della produzione, era "arrabbiato e specie di disperata per ottenere Michael al Forum," ha detto.
    Ha sentito una telefonata in cui Gongaware raccontava guardia di sicurezza di Jackson "per farlo uscire dal bagno. Avete una chiave? Fare tutto il necessario", ha detto Gongaware urlò.
    In una prova a metà giugno, Jackson era "molto stoico" e sembrare "spaventata". Stava parlando a se stesso, ha detto. "Quando ero in giro, stava ripetendo se stesso un sacco, dicendo la stessa cosa più e più volte."
    »Continuava a ripetere, 'perché non posso scegliere,' è stata una delle cose che ha ripetuto più e più volte," ha detto.
    Un produttore spettacolo testimoniato Mercoledì che Jackson ha detto Ortega "Dio continua a parlare con me."
    Faye ha detto che ha suggerito di Ortega che uno psicologo dovrebbe essere portato in per valutare Jackson.
    Faye, che doveva toccare Jackson quando lei si mise il trucco, ha detto che era "come stavo toccando il ghiaccio." Ad una prova, lo ha coperto con coperte e mettere una stufetta accanto a lui, ha detto.
    "Non ho mai visto così emaciato," ha detto.
    Faye ha detto che ha sollevato le sue preoccupazioni una volta nel mese di giugno con Phillips. Egli ha detto: "Sì, questo è male. Non è così buono. Ho dovuto raschiare Michael dal pavimento a Londra al bando perché era così ubriaco," ha detto.
    Faye ha testimoniato che Phillips aveva detto al funerale di Jackson, che "ha cercato di fare tutto il possibile."
    Ti ha gli crede, ha chiesto all'avvocato Jackson Brian Panish.
    "Signore, Michael Jackson giace in una bara a pochi metri da me," ha detto. "Non avevo parole per rispondere. Che non è tutto quello che si può fare."
    Le scure d ays
    Michael Jackson ha sopportato il dolore per anni causati da ustioni testa subite durante le riprese di uno spot Pepsi nel 1984 e di un infortunio alla schiena da un contrattempo sul palco durante un concerto a Monaco di Baviera, in Germania, ha detto.
    Faye, che ha visto entrambi gli incidenti, li ha descritti.
    "I suoi capelli preso fuoco, ma lui continuava a ballare," disse, come giurati guardato il video infame della testa di pirotecnica accensione Jackson come ha ballato giù per le scale su un palco. "Stavo urlando e Miko (Brando) ottenuto attraverso qualche modo e ha dovuto lottare con lui per terra, perché non aveva idea che fosse in fiamme. Miko spegnere il fuoco con la mano."
    Il fuoco ha bruciato fuori una sezione di capelli, che i medici hanno cercato di riparare con un intervento chirurgico per allungare il suo cuoio capelluto, ha detto. Jackson soffriva di emicrania, dopo che, ha detto.
    Più tardi, un ponte sospeso sopra un palco è crollato come Jackson ballato su di esso durante una mostra a Monaco di Baviera, ha detto.
    "Quando ho visto quello che è successo, ho pensato che potesse essere morto", Faye ha testimoniato. Ma Jackson tenuto sul suo microfono, si alzò e finì la canzone. "Ha detto 'Non posso deludere il pubblico,'" ha detto. Così ha finito lo spettacolo finale, ma crollò nel camerino quando tutto era finito, ha detto.
    "Ha sofferto il mal di schiena da quel momento," ha detto.
    Insieme con il dolore, Jackson aveva problemi a dormire in tour.
    Jackson "era così ronzavano per sua stessa adrenalina dopo uno spettacolo" sarebbe "lo porterà 24 ore per rilassare il corpo e, a volte ci vorrebbero due giorni per essere in grado di dormire", ha detto Faye.
    "Come il tour è andato su, spettacoli ottenuto sempre più vicino, e lui avrebbe difficoltà a dormire," ha detto. "Sarebbe iniziare bene, ma sarebbe sempre peggio. Ha cercato di trovare il modo di affrontarla."
    Trattare con esso ha coinvolto una serie di medici, ha detto.
    "Michael ha sempre creduto che un medico aveva il suo interesse a cuore", ha detto Faye. "Credeva se ha ottenuto qualcosa attraverso un medico che era sicuro e OK per lui per usarlo."
    Faye ha testimoniato che infermiera Debbie Rowe, che in seguito sarebbe diventata la seconda moglie di Jackson e la madre dei suoi due figli più grandi, avrebbe viaggiato con loro nel tour "Dangerous" nel 1992 con "un sacchetto" di farmaci.
    "Debbie Rowe mi ha chiesto di imparare a dare iniezioni", ha detto. "Ci ho pensato e ho detto 'No' Io non sono qualificato per gestire qualsiasi tipo di farmaci. "
    Quando il tour è stato il suo modo di Bangkok, in Thailandia, Faye è stato chiesto di portare un pacchetto di lei è stato detto patch medicina contenuti per il dolore di Jackson, ha testimoniato. Ha rifiutato di viaggiare con esso, ha detto.
    Faye testimoniato che il medico del tour, il dottor Stuart Finkelstein, poi le ha detto "Sono contento che non eri il trasporto. Ha fiale e siringhe. Se tu avessi portato in questo, potrebbe non essere qui." L'implicazione era che potesse essere stato arrestato per traffico di droga.
    Gongaware, ora il Co-CEO di AEG Live è stato responsabile della logistica per il tour "Dangerous" ed è stato coinvolto nell'incidente, Faye ha detto.
    Finkelstein usato "un equilibrio di farmaci abbastanza forti per superare il dolore di Michael", ha detto Faye.
    Più tardi nel giro di Singapore, Jackson inciampato nel suo camerino prima di uno spettacolo, ha detto. "Stava attraversando un periodo molto difficile camminare," ha detto. "Stava vitrei. Cadde sopra un albero."
    Lei ha detto ai tour di medico, il quale ha identificato come il Dr. David Previsione, che "Michael non può andare avanti."
    Il suo show è aperto con lui di essere spinta sul palco da un "tostapane", che gli richiede di "rannicchiarsi e essere schizzato" da un piccolo recinto sotto il palco, ha detto.
    "Il braccio può essere reciso", ha detto Faye. "Ho temuto per la sua sicurezza, ho temuto per la sua vita. Ho detto Dr. Previsione, 'Non puoi farlo andare fuori. Tu non lo puoi prendere.' E lui disse: 'Sì, posso' ".
    Il dottore "mi ha appoggiato contro il muro e si mise le mani intorno al collo e ha detto 'Tu non sai cosa stai facendo'", ha testimoniato. "Ho quasi perso i sensi, e lui afferrò Michael e lui è salito sul palco."
    Lo spettacolo, però, finalmente è stato annullato, ha detto.
    "Michael era sotto un sacco di stress in quel momento, perché in quel momento che il primo figlio accuse sono state rese pubbliche", ha detto Faye. "Michael ha dovuto andare in scena ogni sera sapendo che tutto il mondo pensava che fosse un pedofilo. Doveva stare in piedi di fronte a tutti questi spettatori con il dolore fisico che aveva e sapendo che tutti in quel pubblico sta pensando che fosse il pedofilo più vile della terra. Ancora oggi non so come abbia fatto questo. "
    Il tour si concluse presto, quando ha raggiunto Città del Messico ", perché tutti sapevano Michael ha avuto un problema," ha detto. Elizabeth Taylor è venuto in Messico per ottenere Jackson, e "siamo andati tutti a casa."
    Faye poi volò in Inghilterra per unirsi a Michael in un centro di riabilitazione, che ha descritto come una bella casa di campagna.
    Di Michael giorni migliori
    Prima di Faye testimonianza più scura ha cominciato, l'aula è stata insolitamente rilassato con sorrisi e risate in tutta la giuria.
    E 'iniziato quando Jackson avvocato Panish chiese "Che cosa è un trucco e artista capelli?"
    "Trucco e capelli!" Faye ha risposto, scatenando risate da giurati.
    "Mi puoi aiutare?" Panish scherzato.
    Panish aveva Faye leggere alla giuria la nota dedizione dal "Thriller" album: ". Questo album è amorevolmente dedicata a Katherine Jackson"
    Faye e Jackson divennero "molto vicino" a partire dai primi anni 1980, ha detto. "E 'stato quasi come un rapporto di fratello e sorella. Se avevo problemi, potrei chiamarlo e lui mi potevo chiamare. Si parla, si condivide, si diventa molto vicino e immaginare che oltre 27 anni."
    I giurati hanno visto una serie di foto di Faye e Jackson insieme nel corso degli anni, tra cui uno preso nel gennaio 1996, il giorno dopo Lisa Marie Presley ha chiesto il divorzio da Jackson.
    Jackson era sconvolto perché appena prima del deposito, Presley lo chiamò e lo pregò di non chiedere il divorzio, ha detto.
    "Pregò e pregò, dicendo: per favore non file", ha detto Faye. Jackson ha promesso di non presentare, solo per vedere "la mattina dopo era tutto finito alla stampa che ha presentato istanza prima di lui." La foto di Jackson con Faye "era di dare alla stampa qualcosa di cui parlare" con Faye essere "la misteriosa bionda."
    I giurati hanno guardato diversi video che mostravano il talento e l'impatto di Jackson, in netto contrasto con tutte le testimonianze circa la tossicodipendenza e la morte.
    Essi hanno molti minuti di Jackson "Thriller", che Faye ha sottolineato era un cortometraggio, non solo un video musicale.
    Parte del 1993 Super Bowl Halftime Show di Jackson è stato visto, compresa la sua interpretazione di "We Are the World". "E 'stato un affare molto grande, signore», disse Faye. "Penso che ha iniziato la tendenza di avere un grande artista al Super Bowl."
    Una clip da un concerto di Jackson a Bucarest, in Romania, ha mostrato ai giurati come fanatico suoi fan erano, decine di loro svenimento mentre cantava "Man in the Mirror".
    Quando il suo 1995 MTV prestazioni di premiazione si è mostrato, Faye ha osservato, "Può moonwalk in un cerchio."
    Resistenza di Jackson durante uno spettacolo è stato notevole, ha detto. "Alcuni ballerini avrebbero svenire, ma Michael andrebbe bene. Era in grado di farlo".
    Testimonianza di Faye ha preso tutto il giorno Giovedi ed è stato fissato per riprendere Venerdì mattina.

6e4c59c496b6660f310f6a70670077cf_original

Makeup artist says Jackson was pushed to rehearse
    Michael Jackson makeup artist testifies AEG executive pushed singer to attend rehearsals

By Anthony Mccartney, AP Entertainment Writer | Associated Press – 4 hrs ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Michael Jackson's longtime makeup artist testified Thursday that she overhead an executive for concert promoter AEG Live insist that the singer rehearse despite signs of Jackson's declining health.
    Karen Faye, who worked with Jackson for more than 27 years, told jurors she became increasingly concerned about Jackson's health and agreed with a fan's assessment that the singer might die if he was pushed too hard in preparations for his "This Is It" concerts.
    AEG executives continued to push Jackson, Faye said. She testified she overheard a phone conversation in which AEG executive Paul Gongaware told Jackson's assistant to get him out of a locked bathroom and to a rehearsal.
    Faye described Gongaware, AEG Live's co-CEO, as "angry and kind of desperate" in the conversation. She testified Gongaware told the assistant to do "whatever it takes."
    Faye said the only people she saw insist that Jackson rehearse were Gongaware and tour director Kenny Ortega.
    The makeup artist and hair stylist is testifying in a case brought by Jackson's mother, Katherine, against AEG Live LLC. The suit accuses the Los Angeles-based company of failing to properly investigate the doctor who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for the singer's death. Her attorneys also contend the company didn't properly respond to concerns about the singer's health.
    AEG denies it hired Murray or bears any liability for Jackson's death.
    Faye said she informed Ortega, Jackson's manager and AEG Live co-CEO Randy Phillips about her concerns about Jackson's health during the preparations for the shows. She said Jackson was frustrated and after a costume fitting days before his death repeatedly asked her, "Why can't I choose?"
    She said that after Jackson missed several rehearsals, Phillips told her to ignore the singer's instructions.
    Jurors are expected to hear from Ortega, Phillips and Gongaware later in the trial.
    Faye, choking back tears, read portions of an email from one of Jackson's fans that she forwarded to his now deceased manager, Frank Dileo. It described the singer as a skeleton.
    "If we do nothing, he will die," the fan wrote. "I know people who work for him cannot tell him anything. I know his own family tried to help him but he won't listen."
    Faye said she wrote Dileo that she agreed with the assessment, but the manager never responded in writing.
    By this point, Jackson was often cold to the touch and was becoming increasingly paranoid. Faye said he became obsessed with her being within sight when he was rehearsing onstage.
    In earlier testimony, she described severe pain the singer experienced after performance accidents and his increasing reliance on doctors.
    She said his reliance on medications coincided with the first time he was accused of child molestation in the early 1990s.
    "Michael had to go on stage every night knowing that the whole world thought he was a pedophile," Faye said, shaking her head and crying.
    During Jackson's "Dangerous" tour that began in 1992, Faye said she refused a request from promoters to give the Grammy winner injections of pain medications.
    She said Gongaware, who handled logistics on that tour, brought in doctors who treated Jackson. The tour was halted early so Jackson could receive treatment for his prescription drug addiction.
    His condition worsened during the singer's 2005 trial that ended with his acquittal of child molestation charges, Faye said.
    "He couldn't eat," she said. "He was afraid. He was in pain. He got thinner. His physical pain, his back pain, it all kicked in."
    Faye spent about 90 minutes testifying about her close relationship with Jackson, who hosted her wedding at his Neverland Ranch and enlisted her to travel around the world with him.
    She breezily described Jackson's meetings with Princess Diana and other dignitaries, his Super Bowl performance, and other larger-than-life moments from the singer's life. Jurors and spectators laughed at times as a parade of photos and videos shot during Jackson's performances were played.
    "I was from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I was just very normal," she told jurors. "I found myself working with this magical person."

http://news.yahoo.com/makeup-artist-says-j...-002440132.html

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    traduzione google

Makeup artist dice Jackson è stato spinto a provare
    Michael Jackson truccatore testimonia AEG esecutivo spinto cantante ad assistere alle prove

Da Anthony Mccartney, AP Entertainment Writer | Associated Press - 4 ore fa

LOS ANGELES (AP) - da molto tempo truccatrice di Michael Jackson ha testimoniato Giovedi che ha in testa un dirigente per il concerto promoter AEG live insistono sul fatto che il cantante rehearse nonostante i segnali di declino della salute di Jackson.
    Karen Faye, che ha lavorato con Jackson per oltre 27 anni, ha detto ai giurati è diventata sempre più preoccupato per la salute di Jackson e concordato con la valutazione di un fan che la cantante potrebbe morire se si fosse spinto troppo in preparativi per il suo "This Is It" concerti.
    AEG dirigenti hanno continuato a spingere Jackson, Faye ha detto. Ha testimoniato ha sentito una conversazione telefonica in cui AEG esecutivo Paul Gongaware ha detto l'assistente di Jackson per tirarlo fuori di un bagno chiusa a chiave e di una prova.
    Faye descritto Gongaware, AEG Live Co-CEO, come "arrabbiato e tipo di disperati" nella conversazione. Ha testimoniato Gongaware ha detto l'assistente di fare "qualsiasi cosa".
    Faye ha detto che le uniche persone che ha visto insistono sul fatto che Jackson le prove erano Gongaware e direttore del tour Kenny Ortega.
    Il makeup artist e hair stylist sta testimoniando in una causa intentata dalla madre di Jackson, Katherine, contro AEG live LLC. La tuta accusa la compagnia di Los Angeles di non aver indagato adeguatamente il medico che è stato condannato per omicidio colposo per la morte del cantante. I suoi avvocati sostengono inoltre l'azienda non ha risposto adeguatamente alle preoccupazioni circa la salute del cantante.
    AEG nega assunto Murray o assume alcuna responsabilità per la morte di Jackson.
    Faye ha detto che ha informato Ortega, manager di Jackson e AEG live co-CEO Randy Phillips circa le sue preoccupazioni circa la salute di Jackson durante i preparativi per gli spettacoli. Ha detto che Jackson era frustrato e dopo costume giorni di montaggio prima della sua morte più volte le chiese: "Perché non posso scegliere?"
    Ha detto che dopo Jackson perso diverse prove, Phillips ha detto di ignorare le istruzioni del cantante.
    I giurati sono tenuti a sentire da Ortega, Phillips e Gongaware avanti nel processo.
    Faye, soffocando le lacrime, leggere porzioni di una mail da uno dei fan di Jackson che ha trasmesso al suo manager ora deceduto, Frank Dileo. E 'descritto il cantante come uno scheletro.
    "Se non facciamo nulla, morirà", il ventilatore ha scritto. "So che le persone che lavorano per lui, non gli si può dire nulla. Conosco la sua famiglia ha cercato di aiutarlo, ma non ti ascolta."
    Faye ha detto che lei ha scritto Dileo che era d'accordo con la valutazione, ma il manager non ha mai risposto per iscritto.
    Da questo punto, Jackson era spesso freddo al tatto e stava diventando sempre più paranoico. Faye ha detto che è diventato ossessionato con il suo essere in vista, quando stava provando sul palco.
    Nel precedente testimonianza, ha descritto il dolore severo il cantante sperimentato dopo gli incidenti di prestazione e la sua crescente dipendenza dai medici.
    Ha detto che la sua dipendenza da farmaci coincise con la prima volta che è stato accusato di molestie su minori nei primi anni 1990.
    "Michael ha dovuto andare in scena ogni sera sapendo che tutto il mondo pensava che fosse un pedofilo", ha detto Faye, scuotendo la testa e piangere.
    Durante il tour di "Dangerous" di Jackson che ha avuto inizio nel 1992, Faye ha detto che ha rifiutato una richiesta da promotori a dare le iniezioni vincitore di Grammy di farmaci per il dolore.
    Ha detto Gongaware, che ha gestito la logistica in quel tour, ha portato a medici che hanno curato Jackson. Il tour è stato chiuso prematuramente così Jackson potrebbe ricevere un trattamento per la dipendenza da farmaci.
    La sua condizione è peggiorata nel corso del 2005 di prova del cantante che si è concluso con la sua assoluzione del figlio accuse di molestie, Faye ha detto.
    "Lui non poteva mangiare," ha detto. "Aveva paura. Egli era nel dolore. Ha ottenuto più sottile. Suo dolore fisico, il suo mal di schiena, il tutto a calci dentro"
    Faye ha trascorso circa 90 minuti che testimoniano della sua stretta relazione con Jackson, che ha ospitato il suo matrimonio nel suo Neverland Ranch e la sua arruolato per viaggiare in tutto il mondo con lui.
    Lei breezily descritto incontri di Jackson con la principessa Diana e altri dignitari, la sua performance Super Bowl, e altri momenti larger-than-life della vita del cantante. I giurati e gli spettatori ridevano a volte come una sfilata di foto e video girati durante le esibizioni di Jackson sono state giocate.
    "Ero a Pittsburgh, in Pennsylvania. Ero solo molto normale", ha detto ai giurati. "Mi sono trovato a lavorare con questa persona magica."

11. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Michael Jackson wrongful death trial: Makeup artist recalls singer had 'hard time walking,' suffered debilitating pain during 1993 tour

Pro Karen Faye was so worried about Jackson’s health that she came to blows with his doctor over an appearance in Singapore.

Karen Faye detailed Michael Jackson's difficulties with drug use during the eighth day of his wrongful death trial. On one occasion during the 1993 Dangerous tour, 'he stumbled and fell over into a tree,' she said.

An “emaciated” Michael Jackson had dry skin and dry eyes — and he was “paranoid” and repeating himself in the days before his overdose death, his longtime makeup artist told jurors Thursday.

Makeup pro Karen Faye tearfully testified for Katherine Jackson in the matriarch’s megabucks negligence lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live in Los Angeles — recounting her dire concerns about the King of Pop as he rehearsed for his ill-fated “This Is It” tour.

She said Michael was cold as an “ice cube” on June 19, 2005, after a costume fitting.

"He couldn't get warm. I had a space heater, (and) I put it next to him and put him on the sofa and wrapped him in blankets and held him very close to me,” Faye said.

RELATED: CHOREOGRAPHER'S BREAKDOWN TRIGGERED MEMORIES OF JACKSON MOLESTATION, SAYS LAWYER

She said she watched tour director Kenny Ortega try to feed the ultra-skinny singer some chicken and pleaded with him to call a doctor.

The next day, Faye sent a frantic email to Jackson’s manager, Frank DiLeo. A fan who had a recent meeting with Jackson had contacted her with concerns, and she told DiLeo she agreed with the fan.

Jurors and Jackson's 82-year-old mom watched as the fan’s email was projected on a courtroom screen.

“(Michael) took his jacket off, and I saw something horrible. A skeleton. I watched his back. It was only bones. I am still in shock,” the fan said of her June 2009 meeting with the star, during which he tried on a jacket.

Faye first started working for Jackson in the 1980s and considered him family, she said.

RELATED: MICHAEL JACKSON'S PRODUCER: I HAD A FEELING HE WAS DYING

“It is humanly impossible for a human being to be a skeleton and dance for two hours straight without any danger,” the fan wrote.

Faye said she forwarded the email to DiLeo and learned at Jackson’s funeral that AEG Live bigwig Randy Phillips saw it, too.

Katherine Jackson and the singer’s three kids are suing AEG for millions, claiming the concert promoter negligently hired Dr. Conrad Murray, the cardiologist now serving four years for Jackson’s overdose death on June 25, 2009.

AEG has denied any wrongdoing, saying it was Jackson’s “personal” choices that led to his premature death.

RELATED: ACTOR: DNA TEST WILL PROVE I FATHERED JACKSON’S KIDS

Faye, who worked with Jackson for almost three decades, said he changed into someone she didn’t recognize when he started rehearsing for his 50-date “This Is It” concert series.

“He would say things over and over again, repeating the same thing,” she testified. “He wanted to see me all the time. He would say, ‘Make sure I'm able to see you on the stage at all times.’ I’d go, ‘Okay,’ and he’d say it again.”

Her emotional testimony also touched on the superstar’s long struggle with substance abuse.

Michael Jackson appeared at the Motown Cafe with Karen Faye to 'give the press something to talk about,' she said.

She said he was so wasted on pain medication during his “Dangerous” tour in the early 1990s that he was stumbling around a venue in Singapore and sparked a violent clash between her and a doctor.
    RELATED: JACKO'S BODY RIDDLED WITH PROPOFOL: TOXICOLOGIST

“(Michael) had a very hard time walking. He was kind of glazed over. ... He stumbled and fell over into a tree,” she recalled of the encounter in his Singapore dressing room. “I said, ‘Michael can’t go on.’ He had to go into a toaster (a stage catapulting device). If his arm was out, it would be severed.”

She said she put protectively hugged Jackson and refused to let him leave to perform. That’s when one of Jackson’s personal doctors, Dr. David Forecast, forcefully intervened, she told jurors.

<no1>“He said, ‘Yes I can,’ ” she recalled. <no>“He backed me up against a wall, put his hands around my neck and said, ‘You don’t know what you're doing,’ ” she recalled.

She said Forecast marched a disoriented Jackson to the stage, but the concert was canceled nonetheless.

RELATED: CONRAD MURRAY NOT QUALIFIED TO TREAT MICHAEL JACKSON DURING TOUR

Soon the rest of the tour would be canceled, too, with Elizabeth Taylor flying to Mexico to pick up Jackson and send him to rehab, she testified.

Faye said the singer suffered debilitating pain and migraines stemming from burns sustained on the set of his 1984 Pepsi commercial and surgery that involved the insertion of a skin-stretching balloon under his scalp.

Michael Jackson's make-up artist Karen Faye testified that she was so worried about Jackson's health that she got into an altercation over his concert appearance in Singapore.

She said his physical pain was later compounded by accusations of child molestation.

“Michael was under a lot of stress,” she said. “Michael had to go on stage every night knowing that the whole world thought he was a pedophile.”

RELATED: MICHAEL JACKSON'S PRODUCER: I HAD A FEELING HE WAS DYING

Faye revealed she was the “mystery blond” photographed at Jackson’s side inside Manhattan’s Motown Café after Lisa Marie Presley filed for divorce, she said.

“Lisa Marie Presley was calling Michael the day before (the photo) was shot, begging him not to divorce,” she testified. “So he promised her he wouldn’t file for divorce. But the next morning, it was all over the press she had gone ahead and filed. He was devastated.”

She and Jackson decided to hit the Motown Café on Jan. 25, 1996, to “give the press something to talk about,” she said.

And she described working with Jackson during the 2005 molestation trial that ended with his aquittal. She would go to Neverland Ranch each morning before daybreak to help him wash his hair and dress, she said.

Faye recalled praying, crying and laughing with him as they listened to classical music and watched “Three Stooges” videos.

“I wanted people to think he still looked good and was still strong,” she testified.

She said it was a particularly difficult time for the superstar.

“He was losing weight,” she said. “He couldn’t eat because he didn’t want to throw up because he had to watch all these people he loved and cared about tell all those lies.”

Traduzione:

Michael Jackson colposo trial: Makeup artist ricorda la cantante aveva 'fatica a camminare,' subito debilitante dolore durante il tour del 1993

Pro Karen Faye era così preoccupata per la salute di Jackson che lei è venuta a colpi con il suo medico durante un'apparizione a Singapore.

Un "emaciato" Michael Jackson aveva la pelle secca e gli occhi asciutti — e fu "paranoico" e ripetere lo stesso nei giorni prima della sua morte di overdose, suo truccatore longtime detto giurati giovedì.

Trucco pro Karen Faye ha testimoniata lacrime per Katherine Jackson in megabucks negligenza querela della matriarca contro promotore di concerto AEG Live in Los Angeles, raccontando la sua terribile preoccupazioni circa il re del Pop come raccontò per la sua sfortunata "This Is It" tour.

Ha detto che Michael era freddo come una "ice cube" il 19 giugno 2005, dopo un raccordo di costume.

"Egli non poteva ottenere caldo. Ho avuto una stufetta, (e) metterlo accanto a lui e lo mise sul divano e lui avvolti in coperte e lo tenne molto vicino a me,"ha detto Faye.

CORRELATI: RIPARTIZIONE DEL COREOGRAFO INNESCATO RICORDI DI JACKSON DI MOLESTIE, DICE L'AVVOCATO

Ha detto che ha visto direttore tour Kenny Ortega provare ad alimentare il cantante ultra-skinny qualche pollo e supplicato con lui per chiamare un medico.

Il giorno successivo, Faye ha mandato una email frenetica al manager di Jackson, Frank DiLeo. Un fan che ha avuto un recente incontro con Jackson aveva contattato lei con le preoccupazioni, e lei ha detto DiLeo che ha accettato con il ventilatore.

I giurati e la mamma di 82-anno-vecchio di Jackson guardato come e-mail del ventilatore è stata proiettata su uno schermo di aula di tribunale.

"(Michael) tolse la giacca, e ho visto qualcosa di orribile. Uno scheletro. Ho guardato la schiena. E ' stato solo ossa. Io sono ancora sotto shock,"i fan ha detto della sua riunione di giugno 2009 con la stella, durante il quale ha provato una giacca.
    PRODOTTI CORRELATI: MICHAEL PRODUTTORE JACKSON: HO AVUTO LA SENSAZIONE CHE STAVA PER MORIRE

"È umanamente impossibile per un essere umano a essere uno scheletro e la danza per due ore di fila senza alcun pericolo", ha scritto la ventola.

Faye ha detto che ha inoltrato l'email a DiLeo e imparato al funerale di Jackson che AEG Live bigwig Randy Phillips, visto troppo.

Katherine Jackson e tre figli del cantante sono citare AEG per milioni di persone, sostenendo che il promotore di concerto per negligenza assunto il dottor Conrad Murray, il cardiologo ora servono quattro anni per la morte di overdose di Jackson il 25 giugno 2009.

AEG ha negato ogni accusa, dicendo che era scelte "personali" di Jackson che ha portato alla sua morte prematura.

PRODOTTI CORRELATI: ATTORE: TEST DEL DNA DIMOSTRERÀ GENERÒ FIGLI DI JACKSON

Faye, che ha lavorato con Jackson per quasi tre decenni, ha detto che ha cambiato in qualcuno che lei non riconoscere quando ha iniziato le prove per la sua serie 50-Data "This Is It" concerto.

"Diceva cose più e più volte, ripetendo la stessa cosa,", ha testimoniato. "Voleva vedere me tutto il tempo. Vorrei dire, 'Assicurarsi che io sono in grado di vederti sul palco a tutti i tempi'. Vuoi andare, 'OK', e direbbe ancora."

La sua testimonianza emotiva ha toccato anche lunga lotta del superstar con abuso di sostanze.
    Ha detto che lui era così sprecato su antidolorifici durante il suo tour "Pericoloso" negli anni novanta che vacillava intorno una sede a Singapore e ha scatenato un violento scontro tra lei e un medico.
    CORRELATI: CORPO DI JACKO CRIVELLATO CON PROPOFOL: TOSSICOLOGO

"(Michael) ha avuto un periodo molto difficile camminare. Egli era sorta di vitrei. ... Egli inciampò e cadde un albero,"ha ricordato l'incontro nel suo camerino di Singapore. "Ho detto, 'Michael non può andare '. Ha dovuto andare in un tostapane (un dispositivo catapultando fase). Se il braccio è stato fuori, esso sarebbe essere reciso."

Ha detto che ha messo il protettivo abbracciò Jackson e si rifiutò di fargli lasciare eseguire. Quello è quando uno dei medici personali di Jackson, Dr. David Forecast, intervenne con forza, lei ha detto i giurati.

<no1>"Ha detto, 'Yes I can,'", ha ricordato. <no>"Egli mi ha appoggiato contro un muro, mise le mani intorno al mio collo e ha detto, 'Non sai cosa stai facendo'", ha ricordato.

Ha detto previsione marciò un disorientato Jackson sul palco, ma il concerto è stato annullato comunque.

PRODOTTI CORRELATI: CONRAD MURRAY NON QUALIFICATO PER IL TRATTAMENTO DI MICHAEL JACKSON DURANTE IL TOUR

Presto il resto del tour potrebbe essere annullato, troppo, con Elizabeth Taylor volare in Messico per pick up Jackson e mandarlo per la riabilitazione, ha testimoniato.

Faye ha detto che il cantante ha sofferto dolore e debilitanti emicranie derivanti da ustioni subite sul set del suo Pepsi 1984 commerciale e chirurgia che ha coinvolto l'inserimento di un palloncino di stiramento della pelle sotto il suo cuoio capelluto.
    Ha detto che il dolore fisico più tardi fu aggravato da accuse di molestie su minori.

"Michael era sotto un sacco di stress", ha detto. "Michael ha dovuto salire sul palco ogni sera sapendo che tutto il mondo pensava che fosse un pedofilo".

PRODOTTI CORRELATI: MICHAEL PRODUTTORE JACKSON: HO AVUTO LA SENSAZIONE CHE STAVA PER MORIRE

Faye ha rivelato che lei era «mistero biondo» fotografato al fianco di Jackson all'interno Motown Café di Manhattan dopo Lisa Marie Presley archiviato per il divorzio, ha detto.

"Lisa Marie Presley era chiamata Michael il giorno prima (foto) è stato girato, pregandolo di non divorziare,", ha testimoniato. "Così ha promesso lei che lui non sarebbe del file per il divorzio. Ma la mattina seguente, era tutta la stampa aveva andato avanti e archiviato. Fu devastata."

Lei e Jackson ha deciso di colpire la Motown Café il 25 gennaio 1996, per "dare la stampa qualcosa di cui parlare," ha detto.

E ha descritto il lavoro con Jackson durante il processo di molestie del 2005 che si è conclusa con la sua aquittal. Vuoi andare a Neverland Ranch ogni mattina prima alba di aiutarlo a lavarsi i capelli e il vestito, ha detto.

Faye ha ricordato pregare, piangere e ridere con lui come hanno ascoltato musica classica e guardato i video di "Three Stooges".

"Volevo persone a pensare che egli ancora guardato bene ed era ancora forte", ha testimoniato.

Ha detto che era un momento particolarmente difficile per le superstar.

"Egli stava perdendo peso," ha detto. "Egli non poteva mangiare perché non voleva vomitare perché ha dovuto guardare tutte queste persone che ha amato e curato circa dire tutte quelle bugie."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/g...ticle-1.1339924

12. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Michael Jackson producer reveals he feared for singer's life days before overdose when he said he was speaking to God

[CENTER]Alif Sankey told the court Wednesday that Jackson was far skinnier than normal and was telling her and other concert producers that he could speak to God

And on Thursday, a former makeup artist who worked for Jackson 30 years said she was asked in the 1990s to inject him with painkillers by someone who went on to become an executive at AEG, the plaintiff in the multi-million dollar suit

[/CENTER

A producer for Michael Jackson’s doomed comeback tour testified Wednesday that the singer’s frail physique and confused ramblings about speaking to God had her convinced he was at death’s door days before he died.
    Alif Sankey, an associate producer for the tour’s London concerts, told the court that Jackson was extremely thin and telling people he was talking to God and she was fearful he would soon die but that she felt helpless.
    Sankey told the Los Angeles Times that her fears drove her to reach out to the director of the This Is It tour Kenny Ortega.

Sad: Drawing shows Alif Sankey, who testified Wednesday in the suit pitting the Jackson's against AEG that Jackson was gaunt and said he was speaking to God days before overdose

I said, 'He needs to be put in the hospital now,”’ Sankey said she told Ortega on June 20, 2009. ‘I kept saying, “Michael's dying, he's dying.”’
    On June 25, just five days later, Sankey’s fears would come true when Jackson was found dead from an overdose of the anesthetic propofol.
    The court heard that when propofol is administered to a patient, a number of staff should be on hand equipped with sophisticated medical devices to intervene if the patient stops breathing.
    A toxicologist witness described the singer's use of the drug propofol as 'very problematic' in previous testimony.

Frail: Sankey said Jackson was abnormally thin and that she reached out to concert promoter AEG with fears he was dying

The crux of the case comes in the form of shamed physician Dr. Conrad Murray. The doctor administered the drug that killed Jackson and was subsequently tried and convicted of involuntary manslaughter for his role in the pop legend’s death.
    Jackson's mother Katherine and Jackson’s three children are suing concert promotion company AEG Live for millions, claiming it should have vetted Murray before allowing the singer to employ him as his personal physician.
    AEG claims it was Jackson who wanted Murray brough on as part of the tour.
    However, Sankey’s testimony painted a different picture, one that showed AEG to be Murray’s employer.
    The LA Times points to an email between AEG executive Paul Gongaware and Ortega concerning the physician, on which Sankey was copied.

‘We want to remind him it is AEG, not Michael Jackson who is paying his salary,’ Gongaware wrote. ‘We want him to understand what is expected of him.’
    Sankey testified that Ortega had planned a 'tough love' meeting with Jackson and that she and Ortega were very concerned after Jackson told Ortega he'd been speaking to god.
    '[Michael] didn't understand why God was speaking to him. We were both crying. We were crying because he seemed — he was not speaking normally to Kenny,' she said.
    Sankey, who also cried during her testimony, was the fifth witness to take the stand in the trial.

Karen Faye, a makeup artist who worked with Jackson for some 30 years, also testified for the Jacksons.
    Faye said that during the ‘Dangerous’ tour of the early 1990s, promoters asked that she give Jackson injections of pain medications, but she refused.
    She says a tour manager who later became a top AEG executive then enlisted a doctor to treat Jackson.
    Sankey, who first met Jackson as a dancer on the set of 1987’s ‘Smooth Criminal’ went on to describe in her testimony Jackson’s relationship with his children. ‘They loved their daddy,’ she said.

TRADUZIONE:

Produttore di Michael Jackson rivela che temeva per giorni di vita del cantante prima di overdose quando ha detto che stava parlando a Dio

Alif Sankey ha detto alla Corte mercoledì che Jackson era molto dimagrito rispetto al normale e stava dicendo lei e altri produttori di concerto che sapeva parlare di Dio

E giovedì, ex truccatore che ha lavorato per Jackson 30 anni ha detto che le fu chiesto negli anni novanta per iniettare lui con antidolorifici da qualcuno che ha continuato a diventare un dirigente presso AEG, l'attore della tuta di multi-million dollar

Un produttore per il tour di Michael Jackson comeback condannati testimoniato mercoledì che il cantante fisico fragile e confuse divagazioni di parlare a Dio avevano convinto fu ai giorni di porta della morte prima di morire.
    Alif Sankey, un produttore associato per i concerti di Londra del tour, ha detto alla Corte che Jackson era estremamente sottile e raccontare persone che egli stava parlando a Dio e aveva paura che presto sarebbe morto, ma che si sentiva impotente.
    Sankey ha detto al Los Angeles Times che sue paure ha guidato a raggiungere il direttore del This Is It tour Kenny Ortega.
    ' "Ho detto, ' ha bisogno di essere messo in ospedale ora,"' Sankey ha detto ha detto Ortega su 20 giugno 2009. 'Ho continuato a dire, "Michael di morire, egli sta morendo." '
    Il 25 giugno, appena cinque giorni dopo, paure di Sankey sarebbero avverato quando Jackson fu trovato morto da un sovradosaggio dell'anestetico propofol.
    La Corte ha sentito che quando il propofol è somministrato a un paziente, un numero di personale dovrebbe essere sulla mano, dotata di sofisticati dispositivi medici ad intervenire se il paziente smette di respirare.
    Un testimone tossicologo descritto utilizzare del cantante il propofol droga come 'molto problematico' nella testimonianza precedente.
    Il punto cruciale del caso viene fornito sotto forma di vergogna medico Dr. Conrad Murray. Il medico somministrato il farmaco che ha ucciso Jackson e in seguito fu processato e condannato per omicidio involontario per il suo ruolo nella morte di leggenda pop.
    Madre di Jackson Katherine e tre figli di Jackson sono citare la società di promozione concerto AEG Live per milioni di persone, sostenendo che dovrebbe controllati Murray prima di consentire il cantante ad assumere lui come suo medico personale.
    AEG sostiene che era Jackson che voleva Murray brough su come parte del tour.
    Tuttavia, testimonianza di Sankey dipinto un quadro diverso, uno che ha mostrato AEG essere datore di lavoro di Murray.
    Il Los Angeles Times punta a un'e-mail tra AEG esecutivo Paul Gongaware e Ortega riguardante il medico, su cui è stato copiato Sankey.
    Vogliamo ricordare lui è AEG, Michael Jackson chi sta pagando il suo stipendio,' Gongaware ha scritto. 'Vogliamo fargli capire che cosa si aspetta da lui.'
    Sankey ha testimoniato che Ortega aveva previsto un 'tough love' incontro con Jackson e che lei e Ortega erano molto preoccupati dopo che Jackson ha detto Ortega che aveva parlato di Dio.
    ' [Michael] non capivo perché Dio stava parlando a lui. Noi eravamo entrambi piangendo. Noi stavamo piangendo perché lui sembrava — non stava parlando normalmente a Kenny,' ha detto.
    Sankey, che inoltre ha pianto durante la sua testimonianza, è stato il quinto testimone a prendere lo stand nel trial
    Karen Faye, un truccatore che ha lavorato con Jackson per circa 30 anni, testimoniato anche per the Jacksons.
    Faye ha detto che durante il tour di 'Dangerous' degli anni novanta, promotori ha chiesto che lei dare Jackson iniezioni di farmaci per il dolore, ma lei rifiutò.
    Dice un tour manager che più tardi divenne un alto dirigente AEG poi arruolato un medico per il trattamento di Jackson.
    Sankey, che conobbe Jackson come una ballerina sul set di 'Smooth Criminal' del 1987 ha continuato a descrivere nella relazione della sua testimonianza di Jackson con i suoi figli. 'Hanno amato il loro papà,' ha detto.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23...o=feeds-newsxml

13. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Pepsi fire left Michael Jackson with no hair, migraines: witness

A vintage video of Michael Jackson’s hair catching on fire during the third take of a 1983 Pepsi commercial was played for jurors Thursday as a makeup artist testified about the devastating migraine headaches the pop singer endured because of the injuries.

“I never saw anything like that in my life," Karen Faye testified. "This was someone I knew and he was on fire."

Faye, who worked with Jackson for 27 years as both a makeup and hair artist, took the stand in the second week of a wrongful death suit the singer’s mother and children filed against concert promoter AEG, which was bankrolling what was to be his comeback tour when the entertainer died in 2009 of a drug overdose.

FULL COVERAGE: AEG wrongful death trial

Her testimony sometimes growing emotional, Faye recalled that when Jackson's hair caught on fire, he continued dancing down the stairs, having no idea he was burning. Finally, a friend of his ran onto the stage and wrestled him to the ground to put it out.

"All his hair was gone and there was smoke coming out of his head."

Jackson, she said, suffered intense migraines while the burns were healing, Faye said.

PHOTOS: Jackson-AEG wrongful death case

Instead of suing Pepsi, she said, Jackson asked Pepsi to build a burn center at Brotman Medical Center in Culver City where the singer was treated. "Everybody thought he'd sue Pepsi because it was a mistake," the makeup artist said.

Brian Panish, an attorney for Jackson's mother and three children, played a video of Jackson's hair catching on fire and another of the singer falling several stories during a concert in Munich.

In the second instance, she said, Jackson fell three or four stories when a prop he was standing on collapsed.

“When I saw what happen, I thought he could be dead,” Faye said.

But Jackson, she said, pulled himself up and continued performing. "I can't disappoint the audience," she said he later told her.

When he finished, he collapsed and security took him to the hospital, she said.

The fall, she said, left Jackson with back pain that flared when he was under physical or emotional stress.

The Jacksons are suing entertainment giant AEG, saying the firm negligently hired and supervised Dr. Conrad Murray, who gave Jackson a fatal dose of the anesthetic propofol.

AEG says Jackson hired Murray and any payments the company was supposed to give him were actually part of a multimillion-dollar advance to Jackson.

TRADUZIONE:

Pepsi fuoco sinistro Michael Jackson senza capelli, emicranie: testimone

Un video vintage dei capelli di Michael Jackson cattura il fuoco durante il terzo di prendere un 1983 Pepsi commerciale è stato giocato per i giurati giovedì come truccatore testimoniato circa l'emicrania devastante la cantante pop ha subito a causa delle lesioni.

"Ho mai visto qualcosa di simile in vita mia," Karen Faye ha testimoniato. "Questo era qualcuno sapevo e lui era sul fuoco."

Faye, che ha lavorato con Jackson per 27 anni come artista sia un trucco e capelli, ha preso lo stand nella seconda settimana di un abito di omicidio colposo, il cantante madre e bambini archiviati contro promotore concerto AEG, che è stato finanziare quello che doveva essere il suo tour di ritorno quando il presentatore morì nel 2009 di un'overdose di droga.

COPERTURA completa: AEG colposo trial

La sua testimonianza a volte crescendo emotivo, Faye ha ricordato che quando i capelli di Jackson caught on fire, ha continuato ballare giù per le scale, non avendo idea che egli stava ancora bruciando. Infine, un suo amico correva sul palco e ha lottato con lui a terra per metterlo.

"Tutti i suoi capelli erano sparito e c'era fumo che esce la testa."

Jackson, ha detto, ha sofferto di emicrania intensa mentre le ustioni erano guarigione, Faye ha detto.

Foto: Caso di omicidio colposo Jackson-AEG

Invece di citare Pepsi, ha detto, Jackson ha chiesto Pepsi per costruire un centro di ustione al Brotman Medical Center di Culver City, dove la cantante è stata trattata. "Tutti pensavano che egli sarebbe citare Pepsi perché è stato un errore," ha detto l'artista di trucco.

Brian Panish, un avvocato per la madre di Jackson e tre figli, ha giocato un video dei capelli di Jackson cattura il fuoco e l'altro del cantante cadere diverse storie durante un concerto a Monaco di Baviera.

In seconda istanza, ha detto, Jackson caduto tre o quattro storie quando un puntello si trovava crollato.

"Quando ho visto cosa succede, ho pensato che potesse essere morto,", ha detto Faye.

Ma Jackson, ha detto, lo stesso tirato su e continua l'esecuzione. "Io non posso deludere il pubblico," ha detto disse più tardi.

Quando ebbe finito, egli crollò e sicurezza lo ha portato in ospedale, ha detto.

La caduta, ha detto Jackson a sinistra con dolore alla schiena che svasato quando era sotto stress fisico o emotivo.

I Jacksons sono citare intrattenimento AEG gigante, dicendo per negligenza della ditta assunto e supervisionato il dottor Conrad Murray, che ha dato a Jackson una dose fatale dell'anestetico propofol.

AEG dice Jackson assunto Murray e qualsiasi pagamento che la compagnia avrebbe dovuto dargli era in realtà parte di un anticipo di svariati milioni di dollari a Jackson

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-l...,0,401281.story

14. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Jackson witness: Answer to health was 'Get him a bucket of chicken'

Michael Jackson’s makeup artist testified Friday that although the singer once asked her if she had painkillers, she never broached the subject of his addiction with him.
    Karen Faye said that during Jackson’s 2005 molestation trial in Santa Maria she would spend a lot of time with the performer, arriving at 3 a.m. to help him get ready, and felt it was not appropriate to confront him about his misuse of prescription drugs.

“I was a place of safety for him, and peace,” Faye said. “And I didn’t want to bring up the allegations in my time with him. I wanted that to be a really safe place.”

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson | 1958-2009

Faye said it was her duty as Jackson’s longtime friend to keep him calm before he had to go to court.

“And no matter what he was doing, I could never blame him for that because of the pain,” Faye said, referring to the singer’s psychological pain over the charges as well as his physical pain from suffering injuries from a fire and a fall during a performance.

The makeup artist said she never saw Jackson use drugs and that there was only one instance when the singer asked her if she had painkillers.

Faye said she did request prescriptions in her name for Latisse, which is used to lengthen eyelashes, and the hair-growth drug Propecia so that she could give them to Jackson. She also inquired about Botox as a way to remedy Jackson’s onstage sweat that often caused problems with his hair extensions, but said she ultimately did not get that drug.

Since being hired to do Jackson's hair and makeup for his “Thriller” album cover, Faye said she worked with the pop star for nearly three decades, helping ready the star when he taped the 1993 statement about his decision to enter rehab following the Dangerous World Tour.

An audio recording of that announcement was played in court:

My friends and doctors advised me to seek professional guidance immediately in order to eliminate what has become an addiction" Jackson said. "It is time for me to acknowledge my need for treatment in order to regain my health. I realize that completing the tour is no longer possible and I must cancel the remaining dates. I know I can overcome the problem and will be stronger from the experience.”

Now at the close of its second week, the civil trial pits AEG against Jackson’s mother and three children, who accuse the concert promoter of negligently hiring and controlling Conrad Murray. The doctor administered a fatal dose of propofol to Jackson in 2009 and is now serving jail time for involuntary manslaughter.

Jackson’s mother, Katherine Jackson, who has been steadily attending the trial, was absent Friday.

Faye said she sometimes spoke about Jackson’s addiction with his siblings, Rebbie, Randy and LaToya. It was her understanding, she said, that the family had attempted additional interventions with Jackson that were unsuccessful.

The makeup artist said she parted ways with Jackson during the HIStory World Tour due to problems with the tour manager as well as with Debbie Rowe, Jackson’s wife at the time.

“[Debbie] told me that she was jealous of me being there as Michael’s makeup artist,” Faye said. “She thought that Michael liked me better than her.”

After a few years, Faye said she returned to working with Jackson and that Rowe apologized.

Hired for Jackson’s comeback concert series “This Is It,” Faye said she was worried about the singer’s frail body and alerted his manager Frank DiLeo.

“[Frank] was saying pretty much, 'I got it under control, don’t worry about it,’” Faye said.

“I said, 'But he’s losing weight rapidly.' … I said, 'Why don’t you ask [costume designer] Michael Bush to verify taking in his pants and how much weight he’s actually losing?’”

Traduzione:

Testimonianza di Jackson: risposta alla salute fu 'Lui ottenere un secchio di pollo'

Truccatrice di Michael Jackson ha testimoniato il venerdì che, sebbene il cantante una volta lei ha chiesto se aveva antidolorifici, ha mai affrontato l'argomento della sua dipendenza con lui.
    Karen Faye ha detto che durante la molestia 2005 Jackson trial in Santa Maria lei vuoi spendere un sacco di tempo con il performer, arrivando a 3 per aiutarlo a ottenere pronto, e si sentiva non era appropriato per confrontarsi con lui sul suo abuso di farmaci da prescrizione.

"Sono stato un luogo sicuro per lui e la pace", ha detto Faye. "E non ho voglia di far apparire le affermazioni nel mio tempo con lui. Volevo che per essere un luogo davvero sicuro."
    Faye ha detto che era suo dovere come amico di Jackson per tenerlo calmo prima ha dovuto andare in tribunale.

"E non importa che cosa stava facendo, io non potrei mai lo biasimo per quello a causa del dolore," Faye detto, riferendosi al dolore psicologico del cantante sopra le accuse, come pure il suo dolore fisico da subire lesioni da un incendio e una caduta durante una performance.

La truccatrice ha detto che lei mai visto Jackson utilizzare farmaci e che non c'era una sola istanza, quando la cantante aveva chiesto se aveva gli antidolorifici.

Faye ha detto che lei ha fatto richiesta di prescrizioni in suo nome per Latisse, che viene utilizzato per allungare le ciglia e la droga la crescita dei capelli Propecia così che lei poteva dare loro a Jackson. Ha anche chiesto di Botox come un modo per porre rimedio a sudore sul palco di Jackson che spesso ha causato problemi con le sue estensioni dei capelli, ma ha detto che lei in definitiva non ha ottenuto quel farmaco.

Dopo essere stato assunto per fare i capelli di Jackson e trucco per la copertina dell'album "Thriller", Faye ha detto che ha lavorato con la pop star per quasi tre decenni, pronti per aiutare la stella quando ha registrato la dichiarazione 1993 circa la sua decisione di entrare in rehab dopo il Dangerous World Tour.

Una registrazione audio di quell'annuncio è stata giocata in tribunale:

"Miei amici e i medici mi ha consigliato di cercare immediatamente un orientamento professionale al fine di eliminare ciò che è diventata una dipendenza", ha detto Jackson. "È tempo per me di riconoscere il mio bisogno di trattamento al fine di ritrovare la mia salute. Mi rendo conto che completato il tour non è più possibile e devo cancellare le rimanenti date. So che può superare il problema e sarà più forte dall'esperienza."

Ora alla fine della sua seconda settimana, il processo civile contrappone AEG di Jackson madre e tre figli, che accusano il promotore di concerto per negligenza assunzione e controllo Conrad Murray. Il medico somministrato una dose fatale di propofol a Jackson nel 2009 e ora sta scontando il carcere per omicidio involontario.

Madre di Jackson, Katherine Jackson, che ha costantemente partecipato al trial, era assente il venerdì.

Faye ha detto che ha parlato a volte sulla dipendenza di Jackson con i suoi fratelli e sorelle, Rebbie, Randy e LaToya. Era sua comprensione, ha detto, che la famiglia aveva tentato ulteriori interventi con Jackson che erano infruttuosi.

La truccatrice ha detto che lei separammo con Jackson durante l'HIStory World Tour a causa di problemi con il tour manager nonché con Debbie Rowe, moglie di Jackson al momento.

"[Debbie] mi ha detto che lei era gelosa di me essere lì come truccatrice di Michael," ha detto Faye. "Lei pensa che Michael mi piaceva meglio di lei".

Dopo pochi anni, Faye ha detto tornò a lavorare con Jackson e che si è scusato Rowe.

Assunto per la serie di concerti di ritorno di Jackson "This Is It", Faye ha detto che era preoccupata per il fragile corpo del cantante e ha avvisato il suo manager Frank DiLeo.

"[Frank] diceva praticamente, 'ho preso sotto controllo, non ti preoccupare'", ha detto Faye.

"Ho detto, 'ma sta perdendo peso velocemente'.... Ho detto: ' perché non chiedete [costumista] Michael Bush per verificare prendendo in pantaloni e quanto peso in realtà sta perdendo?'"

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-l...,0,803748.story

15. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Makeup Artist Says Jackson Was Pushed to Rehearse

Michael Jackson's longtime makeup artist testified Thursday that she overhead an executive for concert promoter AEG Live insist that the singer rehearse despite signs of Jackson's declining health.

Karen Faye, who worked with Jackson for more than 27 years, told jurors she became increasingly concerned about Jackson's health and agreed with a fan's assessment that the singer might die if he was pushed too hard in preparations for his "This Is It" concerts.

AEG executives continued to push Jackson, Faye said. She testified she overheard a phone conversation in which AEG executive Paul Gongaware told Jackson's assistant to get him out of a locked bathroom and to a rehearsal.

Faye described Gongaware, AEG Live's co-CEO, as "angry and kind of desperate" in the conversation. She testified Gongaware told the assistant to do "whatever it takes."

Faye said the only people she saw insist that Jackson rehearse were Gongaware and tour director Kenny Ortega.

The makeup artist and hair stylist is testifying in a case brought by Jackson's mother, Katherine, against AEG Live LLC. The suit accuses the Los Angeles-based company of failing to properly investigate the doctor who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for the singer's death. Her attorneys also contend the company didn't properly respond to concerns about the singer's health.
    AEG denies it hired Murray or bears any liability for Jackson's death.

Faye said she informed Ortega, Jackson's manager and AEG Live co-CEO Randy Phillips about her concerns about Jackson's health during the preparations for the shows. She said Jackson was frustrated and after a costume fitting days before his death repeatedly asked her, "Why can't I choose?"

She said that after Jackson missed several rehearsals, Phillips told her to ignore the singer's instructions.

Jurors are expected to hear from Ortega, Phillips and Gongaware later in the trial.

Faye, choking back tears, read portions of an email from one of Jackson's fans that she forwarded to his now deceased manager, Frank Dileo. It described the singer as a skeleton.

"If we do nothing, he will die," the fan wrote. "I know people who work for him cannot tell him anything. I know his own family tried to help him but he won't listen."

Faye said she wrote Dileo that she agreed with the assessment, but the manager never responded in writing.

By this point, Jackson was often cold to the touch and was becoming increasingly paranoid. Faye said he became obsessed with her being within sight when he was rehearsing onstage.

In earlier testimony, she described severe pain the singer experienced after performance accidents and his increasing reliance on doctors.

She said his reliance on medications coincided with the first time he was accused of child molestation in the early 1990s.

"Michael had to go on stage every night knowing that the whole world thought he was a pedophile," Faye said, shaking her head and crying.

During Jackson's "Dangerous" tour that began in 1992, Faye said she refused a request from promoters to give the Grammy winner injections of pain medications.

She said Gongaware, who handled logistics on that tour, brought in doctors who treated Jackson. The tour was halted early so Jackson could receive treatment for his prescription drug addiction.

His condition worsened during the singer's 2005 trial that ended with his acquittal of child molestation charges, Faye said.
    He couldn't eat," she said. "He was afraid. He was in pain. He got thinner. His physical pain, his back pain, it all kicked in."

Faye spent about 90 minutes testifying about her close relationship with Jackson, who hosted her wedding at his Neverland Ranch and enlisted her to travel around the world with him.
    She breezily described Jackson's meetings with Princess Diana and other dignitaries, his Super Bowl performance, and other larger-than-life moments from the singer's life. Jurors and spectators laughed at times as a parade of photos and videos shot during Jackson's performances were played.

"I was from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I was just very normal," she told jurors. "I found myself working with this magical person."

Traduzione:

Makeup Artist dice Jackson è stato spinto a provare

Artista di trucco di lunga data di Michael Jackson ha testimoniato giovedì quel sovraccarico di lei un esecutivo per promotore di concerto AEG Live insistono sul fatto che il cantante prepar nonostante segni di salute in declino di Jackson.

Karen Faye, che ha lavorato con Jackson per più di 27 anni, ha detto giurati divenne sempre più preoccupato per la salute di Jackson e concordato con la valutazione di un fan che il cantante potrebbe morire se egli era spinto troppo duro nei preparativi per i suoi concerti "This Is It".

I dirigenti AEG ha continuato a spingere Jackson, ha detto Faye. Ha testimoniato che ha origliato una conversazione telefonica in cui AEG esecutivo Paul Gongaware detto assistente di Jackson per farlo fuori un bagno chiuso e di una prova.

Faye descritto Gongaware, co-CEO di AEG Live, come "tipo di disperato e arrabbiato" nella conversazione. Ha testimoniato che gongaware detto l'assistente di fare "whatever it takes."

Faye ha detto che le uniche persone che vedeva insistono sul fatto che Jackson provare erano Gongaware e tour regista Kenny Ortega.

La stilista di artista e capelli trucco è testimoniare in una causa intentata dalla madre di Jackson, Katherine, contro AEG Live LLC. La tuta accusa l'azienda di non aver correttamente indagare il medico che è stato condannato per omicidio involontario per la morte del cantante di Los Angeles. Suoi avvocati sostengono anche la società non ha correttamente risposto alle preoccupazioni sulla salute del cantante.

AEG nega l'assunto Murray o assume alcuna responsabilità per la morte di Jackson.

Faye ha detto che lei ha informato Ortega, manager di Jackson e AEG Live co-CEO Randy Phillips su di lei preoccupazioni circa la salute di Jackson durante i preparativi per la Mostra. Ha detto che Jackson era frustrato e dopo un costume montaggio giorni prima della sua morte aveva ripetutamente chiesto, "perché non posso scegliere?"

Phillips ha detto che dopo diverse prove di mancata Jackson, detto di ignorare le istruzioni del cantante.

I giurati sono aspetta di sentire da Ortega, Phillips e Gongaware successivamente nella prova.

Faye, soffocamento indietro le lacrime, leggerne parti di un'e-mail da uno dei fan di Jackson che ha inoltrata al suo manager ora defunto, Frank Dileo. Ha descritto il cantante come uno scheletro.

"Se non facciamo nulla, morirà," ha scritto la ventola. "Conosco persone che lavorano per lui lui non possono dire nulla. So la propria famiglia ha cercato di aiutarlo, ma lui non ascolta."

Faye ha detto che lei ha scritto Dileo che ha concordato con la valutazione, ma il manager non ha risposto per iscritto.

A questo punto, Jackson era spesso freddo al tatto e stava diventando sempre più paranoico. Faye ha detto che è diventato ossessionato con il suo essere in vista, quando egli era le prove sul palco.

Nella testimonianza precedente, ha descritto il dolore severo il cantante ha sperimentato dopo incidenti le prestazioni e la sua crescente dipendenza dai medici.

Ha detto la che sua dipendenza da farmaci ha coinciso con la prima volta che fu accusato di molestie su minori nei primi anni novanta.

"Michael ha dovuto salire sul palco ogni sera sapendo che tutto il mondo pensava che fosse un pedofilo", detto Faye, scuotendo la testa e piangendo.

Durante il tour di "Dangerous" di Jackson che iniziò nel 1992, Faye ha detto che ha rifiutato una richiesta da promotori per dare le iniezioni di vincitore di Grammy di farmaci per il dolore.

Ha detto Gongaware, che ha gestito la logistica del tour, ha portato in medici che trattati Jackson. Il tour è stato interrotto all'inizio così Jackson potrebbe ricevere un trattamento per la sua dipendenza da droga di prescrizione.

Sua condizione è peggiorata durante il processo di 2005 del cantante che si è conclusa con il suo proscioglimento delle accuse di molestie bambino, ha detto Faye.

Egli non poteva mangiare,"ha detto. "Aveva paura. Egli era nel dolore. Ha ottenuto più sottile. Suo dolore fisico, il mal di schiena, e tutti i calci."

Faye ha trascorso circa 90 minuti che testimoniano sulla sua stretta relazione con Jackson, che ha ospitato il suo matrimonio nel suo Ranch di Neverland e arruolato di viaggiare intorno al mondo con lui.
    Ha descritto breezily incontri di Jackson con la principessa Diana e altri dignitari, la sua performance Super Bowl e altri momenti larger-than-life dalla vita del cantante. I giurati e gli spettatori si mise a ridere a volte come una sfilata di foto e video girato durante le esibizioni di Jackson sono stati giocati.

"Sono stato da Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Ero solo molto normale,"ha detto i giurati. "Mi sono trovato lavoro con questa persona magica."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireSt...90#.UY3yrKNH7IU

221 replies since 25/4/2013, 18:44   8187 views