TRIAL-JACKSON FAM vs AEG LIVE ONLY NEWS

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Pepsi fire left Michael Jackson with no hair, migraines: witness

A vintage video of Michael Jackson’s hair catching on fire during the third take of a 1983 Pepsi commercial was played for jurors Thursday as a makeup artist testified about the devastating migraine headaches the pop singer endured because of the injuries.

“I never saw anything like that in my life," Karen Faye testified. "This was someone I knew and he was on fire."

Faye, who worked with Jackson for 27 years as both a makeup and hair artist, took the stand in the second week of a wrongful death suit the singer’s mother and children filed against concert promoter AEG, which was bankrolling what was to be his comeback tour when the entertainer died in 2009 of a drug overdose.

FULL COVERAGE: AEG wrongful death trial

Her testimony sometimes growing emotional, Faye recalled that when Jackson's hair caught on fire, he continued dancing down the stairs, having no idea he was burning. Finally, a friend of his ran onto the stage and wrestled him to the ground to put it out.

"All his hair was gone and there was smoke coming out of his head."

Jackson, she said, suffered intense migraines while the burns were healing, Faye said.

PHOTOS: Jackson-AEG wrongful death case

Instead of suing Pepsi, she said, Jackson asked Pepsi to build a burn center at Brotman Medical Center in Culver City where the singer was treated. "Everybody thought he'd sue Pepsi because it was a mistake," the makeup artist said.

Brian Panish, an attorney for Jackson's mother and three children, played a video of Jackson's hair catching on fire and another of the singer falling several stories during a concert in Munich.

In the second instance, she said, Jackson fell three or four stories when a prop he was standing on collapsed.

“When I saw what happen, I thought he could be dead,” Faye said.

But Jackson, she said, pulled himself up and continued performing. "I can't disappoint the audience," she said he later told her.

When he finished, he collapsed and security took him to the hospital, she said.

The fall, she said, left Jackson with back pain that flared when he was under physical or emotional stress.

The Jacksons are suing entertainment giant AEG, saying the firm negligently hired and supervised Dr. Conrad Murray, who gave Jackson a fatal dose of the anesthetic propofol.

AEG says Jackson hired Murray and any payments the company was supposed to give him were actually part of a multimillion-dollar advance to Jackson.

TRADUZIONE:

Pepsi fuoco sinistro Michael Jackson senza capelli, emicranie: testimone

Un video vintage dei capelli di Michael Jackson cattura il fuoco durante il terzo di prendere un 1983 Pepsi commerciale è stato giocato per i giurati giovedì come truccatore testimoniato circa l'emicrania devastante la cantante pop ha subito a causa delle lesioni.

"Ho mai visto qualcosa di simile in vita mia," Karen Faye ha testimoniato. "Questo era qualcuno sapevo e lui era sul fuoco."

Faye, che ha lavorato con Jackson per 27 anni come artista sia un trucco e capelli, ha preso lo stand nella seconda settimana di un abito di omicidio colposo, il cantante madre e bambini archiviati contro promotore concerto AEG, che è stato finanziare quello che doveva essere il suo tour di ritorno quando il presentatore morì nel 2009 di un'overdose di droga.

COPERTURA completa: AEG colposo trial

La sua testimonianza a volte crescendo emotivo, Faye ha ricordato che quando i capelli di Jackson caught on fire, ha continuato ballare giù per le scale, non avendo idea che egli stava ancora bruciando. Infine, un suo amico correva sul palco e ha lottato con lui a terra per metterlo.

"Tutti i suoi capelli erano sparito e c'era fumo che esce la testa."

Jackson, ha detto, ha sofferto di emicrania intensa mentre le ustioni erano guarigione, Faye ha detto.

Foto: Caso di omicidio colposo Jackson-AEG

Invece di citare Pepsi, ha detto, Jackson ha chiesto Pepsi per costruire un centro di ustione al Brotman Medical Center di Culver City, dove la cantante è stata trattata. "Tutti pensavano che egli sarebbe citare Pepsi perché è stato un errore," ha detto l'artista di trucco.

Brian Panish, un avvocato per la madre di Jackson e tre figli, ha giocato un video dei capelli di Jackson cattura il fuoco e l'altro del cantante cadere diverse storie durante un concerto a Monaco di Baviera.

In seconda istanza, ha detto, Jackson caduto tre o quattro storie quando un puntello si trovava crollato.

"Quando ho visto cosa succede, ho pensato che potesse essere morto,", ha detto Faye.

Ma Jackson, ha detto, lo stesso tirato su e continua l'esecuzione. "Io non posso deludere il pubblico," ha detto disse più tardi.

Quando ebbe finito, egli crollò e sicurezza lo ha portato in ospedale, ha detto.

La caduta, ha detto Jackson a sinistra con dolore alla schiena che svasato quando era sotto stress fisico o emotivo.

I Jacksons sono citare intrattenimento AEG gigante, dicendo per negligenza della ditta assunto e supervisionato il dottor Conrad Murray, che ha dato a Jackson una dose fatale dell'anestetico propofol.

AEG dice Jackson assunto Murray e qualsiasi pagamento che la compagnia avrebbe dovuto dargli era in realtà parte di un anticipo di svariati milioni di dollari a Jackson

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-l...,0,401281.story

221 replies since 25/4/2013, 18:44   8187 views