TRIAL-JACKSON FAM vs AEG LIVE ONLY NEWS

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Michael Jackson wrongful death trial: Makeup artist recalls singer had 'hard time walking,' suffered debilitating pain during 1993 tour

Pro Karen Faye was so worried about Jackson’s health that she came to blows with his doctor over an appearance in Singapore.

Karen Faye detailed Michael Jackson's difficulties with drug use during the eighth day of his wrongful death trial. On one occasion during the 1993 Dangerous tour, 'he stumbled and fell over into a tree,' she said.

An “emaciated” Michael Jackson had dry skin and dry eyes — and he was “paranoid” and repeating himself in the days before his overdose death, his longtime makeup artist told jurors Thursday.

Makeup pro Karen Faye tearfully testified for Katherine Jackson in the matriarch’s megabucks negligence lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live in Los Angeles — recounting her dire concerns about the King of Pop as he rehearsed for his ill-fated “This Is It” tour.

She said Michael was cold as an “ice cube” on June 19, 2005, after a costume fitting.

"He couldn't get warm. I had a space heater, (and) I put it next to him and put him on the sofa and wrapped him in blankets and held him very close to me,” Faye said.

RELATED: CHOREOGRAPHER'S BREAKDOWN TRIGGERED MEMORIES OF JACKSON MOLESTATION, SAYS LAWYER

She said she watched tour director Kenny Ortega try to feed the ultra-skinny singer some chicken and pleaded with him to call a doctor.

The next day, Faye sent a frantic email to Jackson’s manager, Frank DiLeo. A fan who had a recent meeting with Jackson had contacted her with concerns, and she told DiLeo she agreed with the fan.

Jurors and Jackson's 82-year-old mom watched as the fan’s email was projected on a courtroom screen.

“(Michael) took his jacket off, and I saw something horrible. A skeleton. I watched his back. It was only bones. I am still in shock,” the fan said of her June 2009 meeting with the star, during which he tried on a jacket.

Faye first started working for Jackson in the 1980s and considered him family, she said.

RELATED: MICHAEL JACKSON'S PRODUCER: I HAD A FEELING HE WAS DYING

“It is humanly impossible for a human being to be a skeleton and dance for two hours straight without any danger,” the fan wrote.

Faye said she forwarded the email to DiLeo and learned at Jackson’s funeral that AEG Live bigwig Randy Phillips saw it, too.

Katherine Jackson and the singer’s three kids are suing AEG for millions, claiming the concert promoter negligently hired Dr. Conrad Murray, the cardiologist now serving four years for Jackson’s overdose death on June 25, 2009.

AEG has denied any wrongdoing, saying it was Jackson’s “personal” choices that led to his premature death.

RELATED: ACTOR: DNA TEST WILL PROVE I FATHERED JACKSON’S KIDS

Faye, who worked with Jackson for almost three decades, said he changed into someone she didn’t recognize when he started rehearsing for his 50-date “This Is It” concert series.

“He would say things over and over again, repeating the same thing,” she testified. “He wanted to see me all the time. He would say, ‘Make sure I'm able to see you on the stage at all times.’ I’d go, ‘Okay,’ and he’d say it again.”

Her emotional testimony also touched on the superstar’s long struggle with substance abuse.

Michael Jackson appeared at the Motown Cafe with Karen Faye to 'give the press something to talk about,' she said.

She said he was so wasted on pain medication during his “Dangerous” tour in the early 1990s that he was stumbling around a venue in Singapore and sparked a violent clash between her and a doctor.
    RELATED: JACKO'S BODY RIDDLED WITH PROPOFOL: TOXICOLOGIST

“(Michael) had a very hard time walking. He was kind of glazed over. ... He stumbled and fell over into a tree,” she recalled of the encounter in his Singapore dressing room. “I said, ‘Michael can’t go on.’ He had to go into a toaster (a stage catapulting device). If his arm was out, it would be severed.”

She said she put protectively hugged Jackson and refused to let him leave to perform. That’s when one of Jackson’s personal doctors, Dr. David Forecast, forcefully intervened, she told jurors.

<no1>“He said, ‘Yes I can,’ ” she recalled. <no>“He backed me up against a wall, put his hands around my neck and said, ‘You don’t know what you're doing,’ ” she recalled.

She said Forecast marched a disoriented Jackson to the stage, but the concert was canceled nonetheless.

RELATED: CONRAD MURRAY NOT QUALIFIED TO TREAT MICHAEL JACKSON DURING TOUR

Soon the rest of the tour would be canceled, too, with Elizabeth Taylor flying to Mexico to pick up Jackson and send him to rehab, she testified.

Faye said the singer suffered debilitating pain and migraines stemming from burns sustained on the set of his 1984 Pepsi commercial and surgery that involved the insertion of a skin-stretching balloon under his scalp.

Michael Jackson's make-up artist Karen Faye testified that she was so worried about Jackson's health that she got into an altercation over his concert appearance in Singapore.

She said his physical pain was later compounded by accusations of child molestation.

“Michael was under a lot of stress,” she said. “Michael had to go on stage every night knowing that the whole world thought he was a pedophile.”

RELATED: MICHAEL JACKSON'S PRODUCER: I HAD A FEELING HE WAS DYING

Faye revealed she was the “mystery blond” photographed at Jackson’s side inside Manhattan’s Motown Café after Lisa Marie Presley filed for divorce, she said.

“Lisa Marie Presley was calling Michael the day before (the photo) was shot, begging him not to divorce,” she testified. “So he promised her he wouldn’t file for divorce. But the next morning, it was all over the press she had gone ahead and filed. He was devastated.”

She and Jackson decided to hit the Motown Café on Jan. 25, 1996, to “give the press something to talk about,” she said.

And she described working with Jackson during the 2005 molestation trial that ended with his aquittal. She would go to Neverland Ranch each morning before daybreak to help him wash his hair and dress, she said.

Faye recalled praying, crying and laughing with him as they listened to classical music and watched “Three Stooges” videos.

“I wanted people to think he still looked good and was still strong,” she testified.

She said it was a particularly difficult time for the superstar.

“He was losing weight,” she said. “He couldn’t eat because he didn’t want to throw up because he had to watch all these people he loved and cared about tell all those lies.”

Traduzione:

Michael Jackson colposo trial: Makeup artist ricorda la cantante aveva 'fatica a camminare,' subito debilitante dolore durante il tour del 1993

Pro Karen Faye era così preoccupata per la salute di Jackson che lei è venuta a colpi con il suo medico durante un'apparizione a Singapore.

Un "emaciato" Michael Jackson aveva la pelle secca e gli occhi asciutti — e fu "paranoico" e ripetere lo stesso nei giorni prima della sua morte di overdose, suo truccatore longtime detto giurati giovedì.

Trucco pro Karen Faye ha testimoniata lacrime per Katherine Jackson in megabucks negligenza querela della matriarca contro promotore di concerto AEG Live in Los Angeles, raccontando la sua terribile preoccupazioni circa il re del Pop come raccontò per la sua sfortunata "This Is It" tour.

Ha detto che Michael era freddo come una "ice cube" il 19 giugno 2005, dopo un raccordo di costume.

"Egli non poteva ottenere caldo. Ho avuto una stufetta, (e) metterlo accanto a lui e lo mise sul divano e lui avvolti in coperte e lo tenne molto vicino a me,"ha detto Faye.

CORRELATI: RIPARTIZIONE DEL COREOGRAFO INNESCATO RICORDI DI JACKSON DI MOLESTIE, DICE L'AVVOCATO

Ha detto che ha visto direttore tour Kenny Ortega provare ad alimentare il cantante ultra-skinny qualche pollo e supplicato con lui per chiamare un medico.

Il giorno successivo, Faye ha mandato una email frenetica al manager di Jackson, Frank DiLeo. Un fan che ha avuto un recente incontro con Jackson aveva contattato lei con le preoccupazioni, e lei ha detto DiLeo che ha accettato con il ventilatore.

I giurati e la mamma di 82-anno-vecchio di Jackson guardato come e-mail del ventilatore è stata proiettata su uno schermo di aula di tribunale.

"(Michael) tolse la giacca, e ho visto qualcosa di orribile. Uno scheletro. Ho guardato la schiena. E ' stato solo ossa. Io sono ancora sotto shock,"i fan ha detto della sua riunione di giugno 2009 con la stella, durante il quale ha provato una giacca.
    PRODOTTI CORRELATI: MICHAEL PRODUTTORE JACKSON: HO AVUTO LA SENSAZIONE CHE STAVA PER MORIRE

"È umanamente impossibile per un essere umano a essere uno scheletro e la danza per due ore di fila senza alcun pericolo", ha scritto la ventola.

Faye ha detto che ha inoltrato l'email a DiLeo e imparato al funerale di Jackson che AEG Live bigwig Randy Phillips, visto troppo.

Katherine Jackson e tre figli del cantante sono citare AEG per milioni di persone, sostenendo che il promotore di concerto per negligenza assunto il dottor Conrad Murray, il cardiologo ora servono quattro anni per la morte di overdose di Jackson il 25 giugno 2009.

AEG ha negato ogni accusa, dicendo che era scelte "personali" di Jackson che ha portato alla sua morte prematura.

PRODOTTI CORRELATI: ATTORE: TEST DEL DNA DIMOSTRERÀ GENERÒ FIGLI DI JACKSON

Faye, che ha lavorato con Jackson per quasi tre decenni, ha detto che ha cambiato in qualcuno che lei non riconoscere quando ha iniziato le prove per la sua serie 50-Data "This Is It" concerto.

"Diceva cose più e più volte, ripetendo la stessa cosa,", ha testimoniato. "Voleva vedere me tutto il tempo. Vorrei dire, 'Assicurarsi che io sono in grado di vederti sul palco a tutti i tempi'. Vuoi andare, 'OK', e direbbe ancora."

La sua testimonianza emotiva ha toccato anche lunga lotta del superstar con abuso di sostanze.
    Ha detto che lui era così sprecato su antidolorifici durante il suo tour "Pericoloso" negli anni novanta che vacillava intorno una sede a Singapore e ha scatenato un violento scontro tra lei e un medico.
    CORRELATI: CORPO DI JACKO CRIVELLATO CON PROPOFOL: TOSSICOLOGO

"(Michael) ha avuto un periodo molto difficile camminare. Egli era sorta di vitrei. ... Egli inciampò e cadde un albero,"ha ricordato l'incontro nel suo camerino di Singapore. "Ho detto, 'Michael non può andare '. Ha dovuto andare in un tostapane (un dispositivo catapultando fase). Se il braccio è stato fuori, esso sarebbe essere reciso."

Ha detto che ha messo il protettivo abbracciò Jackson e si rifiutò di fargli lasciare eseguire. Quello è quando uno dei medici personali di Jackson, Dr. David Forecast, intervenne con forza, lei ha detto i giurati.

<no1>"Ha detto, 'Yes I can,'", ha ricordato. <no>"Egli mi ha appoggiato contro un muro, mise le mani intorno al mio collo e ha detto, 'Non sai cosa stai facendo'", ha ricordato.

Ha detto previsione marciò un disorientato Jackson sul palco, ma il concerto è stato annullato comunque.

PRODOTTI CORRELATI: CONRAD MURRAY NON QUALIFICATO PER IL TRATTAMENTO DI MICHAEL JACKSON DURANTE IL TOUR

Presto il resto del tour potrebbe essere annullato, troppo, con Elizabeth Taylor volare in Messico per pick up Jackson e mandarlo per la riabilitazione, ha testimoniato.

Faye ha detto che il cantante ha sofferto dolore e debilitanti emicranie derivanti da ustioni subite sul set del suo Pepsi 1984 commerciale e chirurgia che ha coinvolto l'inserimento di un palloncino di stiramento della pelle sotto il suo cuoio capelluto.
    Ha detto che il dolore fisico più tardi fu aggravato da accuse di molestie su minori.

"Michael era sotto un sacco di stress", ha detto. "Michael ha dovuto salire sul palco ogni sera sapendo che tutto il mondo pensava che fosse un pedofilo".

PRODOTTI CORRELATI: MICHAEL PRODUTTORE JACKSON: HO AVUTO LA SENSAZIONE CHE STAVA PER MORIRE

Faye ha rivelato che lei era «mistero biondo» fotografato al fianco di Jackson all'interno Motown Café di Manhattan dopo Lisa Marie Presley archiviato per il divorzio, ha detto.

"Lisa Marie Presley era chiamata Michael il giorno prima (foto) è stato girato, pregandolo di non divorziare,", ha testimoniato. "Così ha promesso lei che lui non sarebbe del file per il divorzio. Ma la mattina seguente, era tutta la stampa aveva andato avanti e archiviato. Fu devastata."

Lei e Jackson ha deciso di colpire la Motown Café il 25 gennaio 1996, per "dare la stampa qualcosa di cui parlare," ha detto.

E ha descritto il lavoro con Jackson durante il processo di molestie del 2005 che si è conclusa con la sua aquittal. Vuoi andare a Neverland Ranch ogni mattina prima alba di aiutarlo a lavarsi i capelli e il vestito, ha detto.

Faye ha ricordato pregare, piangere e ridere con lui come hanno ascoltato musica classica e guardato i video di "Three Stooges".

"Volevo persone a pensare che egli ancora guardato bene ed era ancora forte", ha testimoniato.

Ha detto che era un momento particolarmente difficile per le superstar.

"Egli stava perdendo peso," ha detto. "Egli non poteva mangiare perché non voleva vomitare perché ha dovuto guardare tutte queste persone che ha amato e curato circa dire tutte quelle bugie."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/g...ticle-1.1339924

221 replies since 25/4/2013, 18:44   8187 views