« Older   Newer »

1. Cristina1984
        Top   -1

User deleted

Reindirizzamento TIAI 15 Agosto 2010
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...t=13339#p222576
    Re: Celeb. Graves--many MJ connections
    by paula-c » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:07 am

Anewfan, now I am beginning there is necessary to look at the photos and I am called very much the attention the dates of Marilyn Monroe 1926-1962, certainly I believe that this attention is necessary to look at it with mas. Thank you for publishing.
    Re: Celeb. Graves--many MJ connections
    by Andrea » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:03 am

I think the most significant things about this celeb graves photo gallery is that there is the notable absence of MJ's alleged mauseleum and the "Elvis still isn't really dead" caption. Totally ties into TIAI and TS. There is absolutely no reason why they wouldn't have put Michael's on there if he is in fact really dead. And by saying Elvis isn't dead - hello! TS has been all over that lately! I would say that TMZ and TS have the same source(s).
    TRADUZIONE
    Da Paula-c:
    Anewfan, ora sto cominciando… ci è necessario per guardare le foto e io sto prestando molto attenzione alle date di Marilyn Monroe 1926 - 1962, certamente credo che questa attenzione è necessario guardare con mas (???). Grazie per la pubblicazione.

Da Andrea:
    Penso che le cose più significative di questa galleria fotografica di celebri tombe è che ci sia la rimarchevole mancanza del presunto mauseleo di MJ e la didascalia "Elvis non è ancora morto". Totalmente legate al TIAI e TS. Non c'è assolutamente alcuna ragione per cui non avrebbe messo Michael lì se in realtà egli è veramente morto. E sta dicendo Elvis non è morto - ciao! TS è stato tutto ultimamente! Direi che TS e TMZ hanno la stessa fonte/i.

2. Cristina1984
        Top   -1

User deleted

Redirect TIAI del 16 Agosto 2010

www.tmz.com/person/elvis-presley/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Star che hanno prestato servizio
    Guardate quali star coraggiose hanno messo in gioco la loro vita e servito il nostro Paese nell'esercito.
    Nella foto, l'ultimo dei tre è Elvis il primo Clark Gable e il grande Bill Cosby che a conosciuto Mike quando era con i Jackson 5.
    Oggi è l'anniversario della 'morte' di Elvis (16 Agosto 1977).. Forse la notizia da cercare deve ancora essere pubblicata!

3. Cristina1984
        Top   -1

User deleted

Redirect TIAI 17 Agosto 2010

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...t=13370#p223295

Re: Felice anniversario della "morte" di Elvis Presley
    by Sarahli » 16 Agosto 2010 10:57 pm

*Mo* scrive:
    Per quanto ne so non ci sarà una nuova udienza per questo caso, dato che la Mozione per Contumacia è stata archiviata il 6 agosto.

Il 6 agosto del 2010, l'avvocato di Eliza ha archiviato la mozione per contumacia, chiedendo alla corte del Tennessee di inserire una sentenza contumaciale sulla sua denuncia, per determinare la discendenza e diritto all'eredità contro Lisa Marie Presley e tutti gli altri superstiti o eredi sconosciuti di Vernon Presley

Dal momento che Lisa Marie Presley e gli altri sconosciuti eredi non si sono pronunciati in precedenza, è improbabile che qualcuno si opporrà ora.

Grazie Mo. Ora mi è più chiaro. Così la "vittoria", il BAM, sembra essere sicuro al 100% perché come tu dici nessuno è in grado di opporsi ora, hanno già avuto l'opportunità di farlo.
    Penso che la famiglia Presley sa bene che Eliza è la sorellastra di Elvis.

Edited by Cristina1984 - 19/8/2010, 22:40

4. Cristina1984
        Top   -1

User deleted

Redirect TIAI del 18 agosto 2010

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...t=13223#p221467
    paula-c wrote:
    We have seen two so far, perhaps may have more, I think if TMZ is decided to talk about this will have its effect, you know, sometimes the other means what they do is repeat what TMZ public.

I thought too that maybe TMZ could talk about it now that we have sent all these emails around the world, they have an alibi they surely received emails too and their fellow members of profession will not find it weird because they too received those same emails. TMZ is always first when Michael is involved after all and the others will just copy and paste as usual.

I think that TMZ and the majority of the media outlets are now sitting on the story, awaiting some development with the Eliza Presley case. If this starts moving, the media will react; they may need another little push but I really believe they will go for it.

With L.O.V.E
    TRADUZIONE
    Ne abbiamo già visti due, forse ne avremo ancora, penso che se TMZ è deciso a parlare di questo avrà il suo effetto, sapete, a votle gli altri intendono che ciò che fanno è ripetere ciò che TMZ pubblica.

Anche io penso che forse TMZ potrebbe parlare di questo ora che abbiamo spedito tutte quelle mail nel mondo, loro hanno un alibi, ovvero che anche loro hanno ricevuto le email e i loro colleghi non lo troveranno strano perchè anche loro le avranno ricevute. TMZ è sempre il primo quando è coinvolto Michael dopo tutto, e gli altri fanno solo copia incolla come solito.

Io penso che TMZ e la maggioranza dei media stiano ora monitorando la storia, aspettando qualche sviluppo nel caso di Eliza Presley. Se questo inizia a muoversi, i media reagiranno; potrebbero avere bisogno di un'altra piccola spinta ma credo veramente che lo fareanno.

With L.O.V.E.

www.columbiatribune.com/weblogs/wha...30/elvis-lives/
    Elvis lives?
    I get hundreds of emails daily from far-flung places,. This one, which arrived Tuesday, caught my eye.

Jim Robertson

Dear Madam/Sir,

I hope this e-mail reaches you in good health. The following information might at first glance make you laugh and click away like I did the first time. I do advise you however to get a cup of coffee or tea and spend a few minutes of your time reading at least this e-mail, and even the information linked in it. It will make you scratch yourself behind the ears and any good reporter will be able to make a great article with the following information.

I am writing this e-mail to you with regards to the substantial surfacing evidence that strongly suggests that Elvis Presley is still alive. In addition, interesting parallels between Elvis and Michael Jackson also suggest that the King of Pop himself did not die on June 25, 2009. Again, please read on and base your judgment on the strong scientific evidence that has already been provided in court to support the first claim and most importantly made the court RE-OPEN the Estate of Vernon Presley, for the first time ever.

A woman by the name of Eliza Presley (formerly Alice Elizabeth Tiffin) claims that Elvis is alive and has been going by the name ‘Jesse Presley’, and that she is Elvis’s half-sibling. She has also provided DNA samples confirming her claims. The DNA reports reveal that Jesse Presley is biologically related to Elvis’s cousins on both sides of the family, and because Elvis did not have any siblings (besides a stillborn twin brother), it would mean that Jesse Presley is Elvis himself. The DNA has been analyzed by various laboratories, one of them is the Paleo-DNA Laboratory in Ontario, Canada and the results were conclusive. It has also been tested by DNA Consultants, an independent laboratory in Scottsdale. The Lab owner himself, Dr. Donald Yates, testified publicly that Elvis has to be alive (please see the following article published in a Memphis Newspaper on Oct 11, 2008: {http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/oct/11/dna-lab-owner-elvis-is-not-dead} ).

DNA is a strong and undeniable evidence, which is why Eliza Presley had submitted her case in open court. In fact, the Fox 8 and Fox 13 News channels in the United States have reported about it in 2008 (please see the following videos: www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjNJCt... www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhb8jV... www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qdrxAFVwU Unfortunately, it appears that the mainstream media had not caught on this story, perhaps with the fear of courting controversy. Eliza’s attorney is confident in the outcome of Eliza's case, which will be brought back in court next month to be finalized. In addition to DNA evidence, there exists photographic, graphological (handwriting), and lie detecting evidence to support the claim that Elvis Presley is indeed alive, as Jesse (please do read more about it in detail in Part 6-1 at the following website: http://elvisandmj.com ).

If we can ascertain that Elvis Presley has indeed hoaxed his death, we may infer that Michael Jackson could also have faked his own death by studying the striking similarities between the Kings in both their lives and ‘deaths’.

Let’s have a look at a few out of many:

•One was the King of Rock, the other the King of Pop
    •One lived in Graceland, the other in Neverland
    •One married the daughter of the other
    •Both their deaths were claimed to be drug and heart related
    •They both died at home
    •They were both taken by ambulance, even though already dead
    •They both received CPR on the way to Hospital and were both declared dead at the hospital
    •Both deaths led to an investigation into their doctors
    •Their middle names were different in death than in life (Aron vs Aaron and Joe vs Joseph)
    •Films were released after their deaths: This is it and This is Elvis
    •Elvis started his last concert with a 2001 space Odyssey song and Michael started his last tour (HIStory) with an MJ 2040 spaceship and in both cases the sum of the day month and year of their death is equal to the year of their concert intro. (Elvis 16 + 8 + 1977 = 2001; Michael 25 + 6+ 2009 = 2040; please read Part 6-9 of http://elvisandmj.com for more details.)
    With the pending court hearing of Eliza Presley (refer to {http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/05/the-elvis-presley-conspiracy-part-iv-what-does-it-all-mean.html} for an overview of the case by probate attorney Andrew W. Mayoras, who has actually seen and read the DNA reports) potentially revealing a new truth to Elvis’ death, I really believe that an article on the striking parallels between the 2 kings would be timely, appropriate and amazing. You could refer the readers to www.elvisandmj.com

For more information about Michael Jackson’s hoaxed death, you may wish to read this very short recap: www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php (click the flag of your country to read in your own language).

Eliza Presley’s official website: www.elizapresley.org.

Thank you very much for your time.

Warmest regards, Dayna White BC Canada
    TRADUZIONE
    Elvis è vivo?
    Ricevo centinaia di lettere tutti i giorni da tutte le parti del mondo ma questa che ho ricevuto oggi mi ha particolarmente colpito:
    Jim Robertson
    Caro sig/sig-ra,

Mi auguro che questa e-mail vi raggiunge in buona salute.A prima vista le seguenti informazioni potrebbero farvi ridere e fare clic su via, come ho fatto la prima volta. Consigliamo comunque di ottenere una tazza di caffè o tè e trascorrere alcuni minuti del vostro tempo almeno leggere questa e-mail e anche le informazioni collegate in questa. Che vi farà grattare dietro l'orecchio e qualsiasi buon reporter sarà in grado di fare un grande articolo con le seguenti informazioni.
    Sto scrivendo questa e-mail a voi per la creazione delle superfici prove concrete che suggeriscono fortemente che Elvis Presley è ancora vivo. Inoltre, interessanti paralleli tra Elvis e Michael Jackson suggeriscono anche che il re del pop non è afatto morto il 25 giugno 2009. Ancora una volta, si prega di leggere su e in base al tuo giudizio sulle prove scientifiche forte che sono già stato fornito in tribunale per supportare la prima affermazione e la maggior parte importante fatto il giudice RE-OPEN l'estate di Vernon Presley, per la prima volta in assoluto.
    Una donna di nome Eliza Presley (ex Alice Elizabeth Tiffin) sostiene che Elvis è vivo e va dal nome 'Jesse Presley', e che lei è metà-elemento di pari livello del Elvis. Lei ha fornito anche campioni di DNA, confermando i suoi crediti. Le relazioni di DNA rivelano che Jesse Presley biologicamente è correlato ai cugini di Elvis su entrambi i lati della famiglia, e perché Elvis non ha avuto alcun fratelli (oltre ad un fratello gemello morto), significherebbe che Jesse Presley è Elvis se stesso. Il DNA è stato analizzato dai vari laboratori, uno di loro è il laboratorio Paleo-DNA in Ontario, Canada e i risultati sono stati conclusivi. Inoltre è stato testato da DNA Consultants, un laboratorio indipendente in Scottsdale. Il proprietario del laboratorio stesso, Dr. Donald Yates, testimoniato pubblicamente che Elvis è vivo (vedere il seguente articolo pubblicato in un giornale Memphis il Ott 11, 2008:
    {http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/oct/11/dna-lab-owner-elvis-is-not-dead} ).
    Il DNA è una prova forte e innegabile, motivo per cui Eliza Presley aveva presentato il suo caso in tribunale aperto. In realtà, i canali Fox 8 e 13 di Fox News negli Stati Uniti hanno segnalato su di esso nel 2008 (vedere il seguente video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjNJCt... www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhb8jV... www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qdrxAFVwU
    Purtroppo, sembra che i media mainstream aveva non catturati su questa storia, forse con la paura di corteggiamento polemica. Avvocato di Eliza è fiducioso nel risultato del caso di Eliza, che sarà essere portato in tribunale il mese prossimo per essere completato. Oltre alla prova del DNA, esiste fotografici, grafologica (grafia) e la menzogna individuare elementi di prova a sostegno della richiesta che Elvis Presley è infatti vivo, come Jesse (si prega di leggere di più su di esso in dettaglio nella parte 6-1 presso il seguente sito Web: http://elvisandmj.com ).
    Se noi possiamo accertare che Elvis Presley ha infatti hoaxed la sua morte, noi possiamo dedurre che Michael Jackson potrebbe anche falso alla propria morte studiando la sorprendente somiglianze tra il re nella loro vita e 'morte'.
    Diamo un'occhiata ad alcuni dei molti fuori:
    •Un era il re del rock, l'altro è il re del pop •Un vissuto in Graceland, l'altro nel Neverland •Un sposò la figlia di altro •Sia che loro morti erano sostenuti da droga e cuore correlati •Sono che entrambi morirono a casa •Sono erano entrambi preso in ambulanza, anche se già morto •Sono entrambi ricevuto CPR sulla strada per l'ospedale e sono stati entrambi dichiarati morto in ospedale •Sia decessi ha portato ad un'inchiesta in loro medici •Their middle nomi erano diversi in morte che in vita (Aron vs vs Aaron e Joe Joseph) •Films sono state rilasciate dopo la loro morte: questo è e questo è Elvis •Elvis ha iniziato il suo ultimo concerto con uno spazio di 2001 Odissea canzone e Michael iniziato suo ultimo tour (HIStory) con un'astronave MJ 2040 e in entrambi i casi la somma del giorno mese e anno della loro morte è uguale all'anno del loro concerto intro. (Elvis 16 + 8 + 1977 = 2001; Michael 25 + 6 + 2009 = 2040; si prega di leggere parte 6-9 di http://elvisandmj.com per ulteriori dettagli.)
    Con l'udienza in sospeso di Eliza Presley (fare riferimento a {http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/05/the-elvis-presley-conspiracy-part-iv-what-does-it-all-mean.html} per una panoramica del caso da avvocato probate Andrew W. Mayoras, che ha effettivamente visto e leggere le relazioni di DNA) potenzialmente rivelando una nuova verità alla morte di Elvis', credo davvero che un articolo sul sorprendenti parallelismi tra i 2 re sarebbe tempestive, appropriati e sorprendente. Si potrebbero fare riferimento i lettori a www.elvisandmj.com
    Per ulteriori informazioni sulla morte hoaxed di Michael Jackson, si potrebbe desiderare di leggere questo molto breve ricapitolazione: www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php (clicca la bandiera del vostro paese per leggere nella vostra lingua).
    Sito ufficiale di Eliza Presley: www.elizapresley.org. La ringrazio molto per il vostro tempo.
    Più calorosi saluti, Dayna White in Canada
    E questo è il secondo:

http://getai.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/thi...other_hoax.html (Singapore)

Entrambi hanno riportato la mail ricevuta

Reindirizzamento TIAI 19 Agosto 2010
    www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%208:17&version=NLT
    TRADUZIONE:
    Per tutto ciò che è segreto alla fine sarà rivelato, e tutto ciò che è nascosto sarà portato alla luce e reso noto a tutti.
    "Poichè non c'è nulla di nascosto che non debba manifestarsi, né di segreto che non debba essere conosciuto e venire alla luce."(Luca 8:17)

5. Cristina1984
        Top   -1

User deleted

Redirect del 20 agosto 2010
    http://mjthekingofpop.wordpress.com/2010/0...80%93-part-two/
    Michael Jackson, Dr. Tohme, Elvis Presley and the Las Vegas Doctor to the Stars’ “Sleep Diet” – Part Two21

Jul

October 20, 2009
    By LBG1

In Part One, we outlined the ties between Dr. Tohme R. Tohme and Sig Rogich, one of the three “principals” in Tohme’s TRW Advertising. It was through those ties that we discovered the “tie” between Sig Rogich and Dr. Elias Ghanem, “Las Vegas’ Doctor to the Stars”, a doctor that had both Presley and Michael Jackson as patients.

In Part II, the eerie similarities between Jackson and Presley’s “treatments” for insomnia. In Jackson’s case, the surgical anesthetic drug, propofol, and Presley’s “Sleep Diet”: A “diet” that consisted of Presley heavily sedated for a period of “up to three weeks”, administered by Ghanem, Ghanem’s Las Vegas home.

We discovered other similarities in Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley’s lives. Of both men being “devoutly spiritual” and a distaste for drinking, incurable insomnia, and abuse of prescription drugs. Of both Presley and Jackson’s cause of death related to a “combination of drugs”, and the physicians that had “enabled” the King of Rock N Roll and the King of Pop. And the deepest “tie”: the marriage between Jackson and Presley’s daughter Lisa Marie. Lisa Marie’s claim that Jackson had once “predicted” he’d “end up” like her father, and that she’d ended their marriage after she realized she couldn’t “save” Jackson from the same “destructive behavior”.

Las Vegas’ Doctor to the Stars, Dr. Elias Ghanem, Elvis, and Michael Jackson

On August 8, 2001, the Las Vegas Review published an article on the death of Dr. Elias Ghanem.

“Dr. Elias Ghanem, a Lebanese immigrant who moved effortlessly among the diverse worlds of medicine, politics and boxing, died at his Las Vegas home Monday after a tenacious battle with cancer first diagnosed in 1998. He was 62. In his waning days, the Nevada Athletic Commission chairman was visited by myriad friends from all three worlds, including former President Bill Clinton, who visited him Aug. 21. Known for his skills as a physician as well as his charm and generosity, at one point in his medical career he was dubbed “the physician to the stars.” Among his patients: Elvis Presley, Liberace, Michael Jackson and Clinton’s mother, Virginia Kelley.”

The Review Journal also reported:

Longtime friend Sig Rogich described how during Clinton’s last visit to see Ghanem, in the intensive care unit at MountainView Hospital, a crying nurse told Clinton how she had worked at one of Ghanem’s clinics 15 years ago and had higher aspirations. “Elias said if she was serious about becoming a nurse, he’d take care of it,” Rogich said. “He was a profile in courage,” said Rogich, a political consultant and image maker. “They gave him a few months to live and that was nearly four years ago.”

On March 15, 1976, People published an article on Ghanem, ‘Call Doctor Ghanem,’ Elvis and Other Stars Gasp When They Get Las Vegas Throat .

“Swabbing talented throats may not win Nobel prizes, but the victims tend to be very grateful. Presley alone has lavished upon Ghanem the $32,000 Stutz, a Mercedes, two watches, a $60,000 diamond ring and a gold medallion inscribed “TCB.” (“Elvis’ people say this stands for ‘Take care of business,’ ” Ghanem chortles. “I say it stands for ‘Take care of broads.’ “

In 2003, two years after Ghanem’s death, Contact Music published an article about Michael Jackson in Vegas and a call to a doctor for treatment for Jackson’s “cold and sore throat”. From ContactMusic.com:

MICHAEL JACKSON’S GUARDS BULLIED DOCTOR

A doctor has claimed he was intimidated by Michael Jackson’s bodyguards when he refused to give him prescription drugs during the singer’s stay in Las Vegas in 2003. Michael Jackson’s bodyguard tried to threaten a doctor into giving him prescription drugs.

The unnamed physician visited the Las Vegas hotel suite where the late pop superstar – who died of a suspected cardiac arrest last month – was staying in November 2003 after being told the singer had a cough and sore throat. However, when the doctor arrived he could not find anything wrong with Jackson. He said: “The whole thing was staged. It was all a lie. They just wanted drugs. They wanted me to call in all these pills under someone else’s name.

Dr. Ghanem died in 2001 at age 62. According to the Review Journal, Ghanem began working as an emergency room physician in 1971, began a family practice in 1976, then opened his first clinic behind the Las Vegas Hilton where Elvis Presley became a patient. At the time of Elvis’ death at age 42, in 1977, Dr. Ghanem was 38. More from People:

There he met a princely entertainer with a frog in his throat, removed same—and thus began to acquire a reputation as physician to the stars. Before long he had a Stutz Bearcat, a fleet of jets, flashy jewelry and a mirrored canopy over his bed. He went around saying things like “Fast cars and beautiful women are my hobbies.’ ” He owned real estate and restaurants. He was divorced. There is one big problem with this scenario. The Vegas headliner Dr. Ghanem treated to get his start in showbiz medicine actually was Elvis Presley. But it would not be difficult to find a substitute star or even to cast an entire movie from Ghanem’s roster of patients.

And,

Moving to Las Vegas in 1971, Ghanem was the $3,600-a-month director of the emergency room at Sunrise Hospital when he got a call one night about a raspy voice at the Hilton. It belonged to Presley. Robert Goulet consulted him not long after, and soon Ghanem was the hottest doc in Vegas since Severinsen. “I think it’s the personal touch they like,” says Ghanem. “They call at 2 o’clock in the morning and I go.”

Despite the glitz, by 1976, Dr. Ghanem was in the process of building an outpatient clinic where 50% of the proceeds where to be donated to the University of Reno Medical School. The article stated, that at the time, the doctor was “on call” for nine casinos. Even so, in the Las Vegas Review Journal article on Ghanem’s death, the Journal cited Ghanem’s previous troubles:

Ghanem received extensive press coverage over his medical treatment of Elvis, his unlucky business investments and an FBI investigation into his clinics’ billing practices. He was never charged with a crime. Although he didn’t carry through, Ghanem threatened to sue ABC News’ “20/20″ for reporting that he was one of the doctors who provided drugs that contributed to Elvis’ death.

On March 6, 2003, the Nevada legislature passed a resolution memorializing “prominent physician and philanthropist Elias Ghanem”:

Excerpt:

Whereas, After serving as the hotel doctor for the Las Vegas Hilton, Dr. Ghanem became known as the “physician to the stars†because he became the personal physician to such celebrities as Elvis Presley, Liberace, Michael Jackson, Bill Cosby, Ann-Margret, Wayne Newton and Virginia Kelley, the mother of former President Bill Clinton; and….”

The resolution stated that Ghanem, while serving as the “hotel doctor” for the Las Vegas Hilton became known as the “physician to the stars” then “personal physician” for Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley. Ghanem died in 2001 after battling cancer. In an ironic twist, in 2004, Tom Barrack and Colony Capital purchased the Las Vegas Hilton.

According to the Las Vegas Review, Jackson’s “relationship” with Vegas began during the Jackson Five era in 1974 when Jackson and his brothers performed several times at the original MGM Grand. On May 27, 1974, Lisa Marie Presley, then five, met Michael Jackson, 11, for the first time when Elvis brought Lisa Marie to a Jackson 5 show at the Sahara in Vegas.

Jackson, 15, began a long-term friendship with the magicians Siegfried and Roy, “supplying” the theme song to “Siegfried and Roy at the Mirage”.

Jackson was a frequent guest during the 90′s of hotel mogul Steve Wynn, where Jackson spent “long stretches in the poolside villas of the Mirage”. In 1994, NBC taped the special, “The Jackson Family Honors” in front of a live audience. The occasion: to honor a tribute to Motown Records founder Berry Gordy. The show occurred after Jackson encountered his first round of accusations of child molestation. The audience “erupted” in cheers for Michael as he stood on stage and attempted to pay tribute to Gordy. According to the Review Journal, Elizabeth Taylor, who was a guest, had to quiet the “screaming” and “cheering” crowd before Michael could continue. Michael later joined the group finale. It would be the last time Michael Jackson performed in Las Vegas.

Here’s where the story gets interesting, the eerily similar circumstances between Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley’s last days and deaths, and the special “Sleep Diet” Dr. Ghanem prescribed for Elvis Presley. A “diet” that seemed to be somewhat in the “same vein” as Michael Jackson’s penchant for preferring the powerful anesthetic drug propofol as a “sleep aide”.

According to About.com, it was October 21, 1974, when Dr. Ghanem prescribed the “Sleep Diet” to Elvis Presley:

“Elvis flies to Las Vegas for recent “health problems” that have caused him to miss recent shows, where Dr. Elias Ghanem discovers an ulcerous stomach and begins treating the singer with a special diet and sleep regimen in his home.”

From VisaMagOnline:

“The Sleep Diet was made famous by Elvis Presley. When Elvis became very overweight, he turned to celebrity physician Elias Ghanem in Las Vegas. There were many facets to Ghanem’s treatment, but only the sleep part has remained buzzing around the celebrity network. Essentially, you are sedated for two weeks at a time, resting and sleeping, and fed by tube. It didn’t work for Elvis who gained 10 pounds in the two weeks. It’s not likely to work with anyone because while sleeping and resting your body turns energy use down to 50 to 60 calories per hour. Even if only body fat was lost in those calories, and you were kept unconscious the whole time, it would take three days to lose a pound.”

More on Elvis and Dr. Ghanem and the special “Sleep Diet” from the book, “Me and a guy named Elvis: My Lifelong Friendship with Elvis Presley” by By Jerry Schilling, Chuck Crisafulli:

“Elvis was worried too. During his hospitalization, he’d gotten off all his medications and had tried to get his body to function without the sleeping pills he’d relied on for so long. Doctors had hoped that without the medications, he’d get physically tired enough to reset his body clock. It didn’t happen. In the hospital, Elvis had wanted to get well. He didn’t complain. He didn’t ask for any pain relief or sleep medication. But he couldn’t sleep….

…….

In November, Elvis decided to try and get thin and rested using a new therapy he’d heard about-a “sleep diet” that could reset his metabolism and his sleep cycles through a three-week regimen of liquid nourishment and carefully monitored sedatives. This therapy had been created by Dr. Elias Ghanem, a Las Vegas “doctor to the stars” who had previously treated Elvis during some of his Hilton engagements. In mid-November, Elvis moved into the upstairs bedroom of Ghanem’s home.

…..

“None of us were sure whether or not Dr. Ghanem’s therapy accomplished anything, but the time Elvis spent at his house gave him a chance for deep rest that he found hard to get anywhere else. In December, he checked back in with Ghanem for a second round of the sleep diet.”

According to About.com, on December 30, 1974, due to Presley’s “erratic behavior”, manager Colonel Parker was forced to contact Ghanem:

“For the first time, Colonel Parker is forced to cancel an entire engagement, not just a show here and there, due to Elvis’ increasingly erratic behavior. In writing, the Colonel directs the management of the Vegas Hilton to contact Dr. Ghanem for “the proper interpretation for the appropriate press release.”

The “Strongest” Tie between Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley

“He Knew. Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general. I can’t recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my father’s death.” “At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, ‘I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did.’ I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.” Lisa Marie Presley, June 26, 2009

One day after Michael Jackson’s death, Lisa Marie Presley, only child of Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson’s ex-wife, posted on her MySpace page what she considered her “biggest failure to date”: Presley’s inability to “save Michael Jackson” fourteen years ago:

“I became very ill and emotionally/ spiritually exhausted in my quest to save him from certain self-destructive behavior and from the awful vampires and leeches he would always manage to magnetize around him. I was in over my head while trying. I had my children to care for, I had to make a decision. The hardest decision I have ever had to make, which was to walk away and let his fate have him, even though I desperately loved him and tried to stop or reverse it somehow. After the Divorce, I spent a few years obsessing about him and what I could have done different, in regret. Then I spent some angry years at the whole situation. At some point, I truly became Indifferent, until now. As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.”

On August 16, 1977, at 1:30 pm, girlfriend Ginger Alden discovered Presley’s lifeless body on the floor of his Graceland bathroom. Alden alerted Presley associates Joe Esposito and Al Strada who arrived then called the fire department. Presley’s father Vernon and Lisa Marie, 9, “see” Presley in the bathroom then Lisa Marie was “quickly removed from the scene”.

Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley married in May, 1994, three months after Jackson appeared on the Jackson Family Honors NBC special taped in Vegas. In her MySpace note, Presley stated that the marriage “wasn’t a sham”-a rumor that swirled around the couple, who divorced 20 months later. Presley stated that she believed Jackson “loved her”, as much as Jackson “could love anyone”, and that Presley “loved him very much”.

In an August 17, 1977 article by the Las Vegas Sun the stunning news that Elvis Presley had died at age 42 was reported. Mentioned in the article, Dr. Elias Ghanem:

“Elvis Presley collapsed and died at his home in Memphis, Tenn. Tuesday and the tragedy sent a rippling shock through Las Vegas where he made his show business comeback and attained a popularity peak from which he never descended.” Doctors at Baptist Hospital in Memphis, where the dead entertainer was initially taken, issued a statement in the late afternoon which said he died of an “erratic heartbeat.”

………..

“Presley apparently collapsed in a bathroom of his Graceland Mansion in Memphis and was found face down on the floor by his road manager, Joe Esposito, at 3:3 p.m. Memphis time. However, Shelby county Medical Examiner Dr. Jerry Francisco said Presley may have been dead more than five hours before he was found. Francisco told reporters after an autopsy Presley died of “cardiac arrythmia,” which he described as a severely irregular heartbeat. he said it was brought about by “undetermined causes.” Both Francisco and Dr. George Nichopoulos, Presley’s physician in Memphis, emphasized there was “no evidence of any illegal drug use.”

…………..

“Dr. Elias Ghanem, Presley’s Las Vegas physician who was also a personal friend, expressed extreme surprise when told of the entertainer’s death from heart failure. “Why, he was in perfect health,” Ghanem said in news interviews. “I personally gave him a physical examination for insurance reasons only recently. I can’t understand this,” he exclaimed.”

More on Ghanem:

“Ghanem cancelled all late afternoon appointments at his office on Joe W. Brown Drive in the shadow of the Hilton Hotel and flew to Memphis for a firsthand review of events. The Las Vegas doctor last year was a recipient of Presley’s well known generosity. After treating the entertainer for pneumonia, Ghanem was gifted with a $42,000 Stutz racing car and a $16,000 Mercedes sedan. Ghanem’s claim that Presley’s health was good contradicted other reports which alleged fame and wealth had taken its physical toll long before the singing idol’s death Tuesday at the age of 42.”

On August 16, 2007, reporter Scott Conroy “looked back 30 years” to Elvis Presley’s death and funeral. Conroy recalled “vivid” memories of the thousands who lined Elvis Presley Boulevard in Memphis outside Graceland, gathered together in “genuine grief” and “disbelief” over the unexpected death of Elvis Presley at age 42.

Conroy related that many had stories of how Presley had touched their lives and that Conroy had been “amazed” at the amount of people who told him how generous Presley was. Conroy also related that, to reporters, the “big part of the story” was Presley’s cause of death. Conroy interviewed the sheriff of Shelby County who reiterated that Presley had died of died of cardiac arrhythmia — irregular heartbeat. The sheriff was also “emphatic” that “drug abuse was not a factor”. Conroy wrote that “to this day he smiled at rumors that Elvis had been spotted at a Burger King or gas station” as Conroy, as a reporter, was allowed to view Elvis’ body as it lay in state in the foyer of Graceland, Elvis’ home:

“Without fear of contradiction, I can say that Elvis did not leave a handsome corpse. He looked bloated and his complexion was an unnatural grey. But he was well-dressed in a cream-colored suit and wore his medallion with the lightning bolt and the letters “TCB,” for taking care of business — the words that had been his mantra — before we knew what a mantra was.”

In the 1976 People magazine article on Ghanem and Presley, one particular gift caught our eye, a gold medallion with the inscription, TCB
    :

“Swabbing talented throats may not win Nobel prizes, but the victims tend to be very grateful. Presley alone has lavished upon Ghanem the $32,000 Stutz, a Mercedes, two watches, a $60,000 diamond ring and a gold medallion inscribed “TCB.” (“Elvis’ people say this stands for ‘Take care of business,’ ” Ghanem chortles. “I say it stands for ‘Take care of broads.’ “

Taking Care of Business

Immediately after the stunning news of Presley’s death, Ghanem was interviewed by a reporter at Vegas’ KSHO. When questioned about excessive drug use and Elvis, Ghanem stated, “Absolutely not. I’ve never known Elvis to take any hard drugs whatsoever. When asked about a “drug overdose”, Ghanem said: “It could be but his father told me it was a heart attack”. When asked about the possibility of suicide, Ghanem said, “He is a very religious man and wouldn’t thing of suicide at all”. Source- When Elvis Died, by Janice Gregory

Another eerie similar parallel, the “cause of death” of both Presley and Jackson and role that drugs played. According to About.com, the official coroner’s report for Presley listed “cardiac arrhythmia” as the cause of Presley’s death yet it was discovered that this was a “ruse” to cover up Presley’s “real cause of death”:

The official coroner’s report lists “cardiac arrhythmia” as the cause of Presley’s death, but this was later admitted to be a ruse entered into by the Presley family along with autopsy physicians Dr. Jerry T. Francisco, Dr. Eric Muirhead and Dr. Noel Florredo to cover up the real cause of death, a cocktail of ten prescribed drugs, taken in doses no doctor would prescribe: The painkillers Morphine and Demerol. Chloropheniramine, an antihistamine. The tranquilizers Placidyl and Vailum. Finally, four drugs were found in “significant” quantities: Codeine, an opiate, Ethinamate, largely prescribed at the time as a “sleeping pill,” Quaaludes, and a barbituate, or depressant, that has never been identified. It has also been rumored that Diazepam, Amytal, Nembutal, Carbrital, Sinutab, Elavil, Avental, and Valmid were found in his system at death.

The site, Fred’s Corner, has an interesting write-up on Presley’s chronic health problems including insomnia, that Presley first began to turn to medication such as placidyl in 1962 to “combat severe insomnia in ever-increasing doses and later took Dexedrine to counter the sleeping pills’ after-effect. That Presley felt that since he was being supplied drugs by a doctor, he wasn’t the “common everyday junkie getting something off the street. He… thought that as far as medications and drugs went, there was something for everything.” While Presley wasn’t a “common everyday junkie”, investigations found where Presley’s physician, Dr. Nichopoulos, prescribed “more than 10,000 doses” of drugs in the “first eight months of 1977 alone”. Sixteen days into the eighth month of 1977, Presley was dead from what was later termed, “Combined Drug Intoxication”:

According to Guralnick: “[D]rug use was heavily implicated… no one ruled out the possibility of anaphylactic shock brought on by the codeine pills…to which he was known to have had a mild allergy.” In two lab reports filed two months later, each indicated “a strong belief that the primary cause of death was Polypharmacy,” with one report “indicating the detection of fourteen drugs in Elvis’ system, ten in significant quantity.” It appears he died of Combined Drug Intoxication.

According to an article at Liveleak.com, Presley’s Doctor, Dr. Nichopoulos, “Dr. Nick”, took measures to try to control Presley’s intake of drugs, going as far to make placebos to give to Presley in lieu of the real thing and would “suck” the liquid from capsules then refill them saline solution. During one “raid” on Presley’s bedroom Dr. Nick and Presley’s road manager Joe Espisito discovered a large cache of drugs:

One time when he was in the hospital, Dr. Nick and Elvis’s road manager, Joe Esposito, raided Elvis’s bedroom at Graceland: they found three giant pharmacy-sized jars, each containing 1,000 high-dose Seconal (a barbiturate), Dexedrine (an amphetamine) and Placidyl (a tranquilizer). There were even vials of pills hidden in the seams of the curtains.

Dr. Nick claimed that if he turned Presley’s request for drugs down, Presley would fly off to Vegas or other cities, stay a few days, then return with what he wanted. An interesting read, the Liveleak article gives far more details into Elvis Presley’s drug use.

Three years after Elvis’ death, Dr. Nick was indicted on 14 counts of “over-prescribing drugs” to Elvis, singer Jerry Lee Lewis, and 12 other patients. According to Wikipedia, the district attorney “ruled out murder charges” relating to Elvis’ death. Dr. Nick was acquitted on all counts. In the same year, the Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners imposed a three months suspension and three years probation, concluding that Nick was guilty of “over-prescribing medication” but acted in the “best interests” of his patients.

“This was a person who was not on drugs. This was a person who was seeking help, desperately, to get some sleep, to get some rest.” Cherilyn Lee on Michael Jackson and Jackson’s propofol use

On July 3, FOX News reported:

“The powerful sedative Propofol — also known as Diprivan — was among several narcotics found in Michael Jackson’s rented suburban Los Angeles mansion, a law enforcement source tells FOXNews.com. Given intravenously, Propofol is used as part of inducing general anesthesia in the operating room, and for heavy sedation of patients who are intubated in the intensive care unit.”

FOX News reported that nurse Cherilyn Lee, who “worked” for Jackson, claimed she was contacted by a “member of Jackson’s staff” just “four days before his death”:

“Cherilyn Lee, a nurse who worked for Jackson, claims the pop star begged her for the drug, and that just four days before his death, a member of Jackson’s staff called and said “‘Michael needs to see you right away.” She says she heard Michael in the background saying, “One side of my body is hot, it’s hot, and one side of my body is cold. It’s very cold.” Lee’s description of Jackson’s condition mirrors a 2007 FDA alert to healthcare professionals detailing “several clusters of patients who have experienced chills, fever, and body aches shortly after receiving propofol for sedation or general anesthesia.”

According to court documents, Jackson’s personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, had been “treating” Jackson’s insomnia “every night” with 50 mg. of propofol for a period of six weeks prior to his death. According to the documents, Murray allegedly began to try to “wean” Jackson off the propofol “two days” before Jackson’s death.

On August 28, the Los Angeles Coroner’s Office released a statement ruling Michael Jackson’s death a homicide:

The Los Angeles County coroner has ruled that Michael Jackson’s death was a homicide involving a combination of drugs. “The drugs propofol and lorazepam were found to be the primary drugs responsible for Mr. Jackson’s death,” said a news release issued Friday by the coroner. “Other drugs detected were: midazolam, diazepam, lidocaine and ephedrine.” The release said Jackson died from “acute propofol intoxication,” but said “other conditions contributing to death: benzodiazepine effect.”

Lorazepam, midazolam and diazepam are benzodiazepines.

While Elvis’ personal physician’s Dr. “Nick” was later charged with “over-prescribing” medication to Elvis, then acquitted by a jury, Michael Jackson’s personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, has yet to be charged with a crime relating to Jackson’s death.

Both Dr. Murray and Dr. Ghanem were residents of Las Vegas’ Red Rock Country Club community, while Ghanem’s residence “overlooked” Murray’s. It was upstairs in an addition to Dr. Ghanem’s home, specially built for patients, that Dr. Ghanem administered his “sleep diet” to Elvis Presley-a diet of drug sedation that allegedly lasted for up to “three weeks”. It was in an upstairs bedroom of Michael Jackson’s rented home in Los Angeles where Murray allegedly administered propofol in combination with two powerful sedatives in order to “treat” symptoms of Jackson’s insomnia.

Fortunately for Presley and Ghanem, the only alleged side-effect of the “Sleep Diet” was Presley’s unintended weight gain. As for Dr. Murray, to date, Jackson’s personal physician hasn’t been charged with any crime connected to Jackson’s death. Even so, on July 28, Reuters reported authorities had searched Murray’s Las Vegas residence and office. On August 11, the Hollywood Scoop reported DEA, LAPD, and the Las Vegas PD had searched a Las Vegas pharmacy, Applied Pharmacy Services. According to the article, “Federal agents are now looking into Jackson’s possible interactions with at least six other doctors.”

On October 4, Examiner.com reported that a report had found Dr. Murray had propofol shipped from Applied Pharmacy Services to the “home he shared with his girlfriend in Santa Monica”.

On September 25, Radar Online reported Murray’s girlfriend Nicole Alvarez had testified for three hours before a Los Angeles grand jury on Thursday, September 24.

On August 24, the New York Daily News reported Alvarez was Murray’s “ex-stripper girlfriend†who had Murray’s “love childâ€, and whom the married Murray had “stashed†in a “love nest beachfront apartment†not far from Jackson’s home.

It was in Las Vegas in 2008 that Jackson purportedly met Dr. Conrad Murray when Murray allegedly treated one of Jackson’s children for an unknown ailment. In 2008, Jackson and his children were residing in Vegas.

Source: http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2009/10/mi...-diet-part-two/
    TRADUZIONE RIASUNTO
    Michael Jackson, Dott. Tohme, Elvis Presley e il dottore di Las Vegas sulla "Dieta del sonno" delle star - Parte 2
    Questo articolo parla delle similitudini tra Michael ed Elvis.

Hanno avuto in comune un medico: Elias Ghanem, diventato famoso come "dottore delle star", molto ben pagato, fino a diventare il direttore del pronto soccorso di Las Vegas.

Michael ha iniziato a frequentare Las Vegas nel 74 quando faceva concerti insieme ai suoi fratelli, e lì ha incontrato per la prima volta Lisa Marie, che all'epoca aveva 5 anni, ed era accompagnata proprio da Elvis per un'esibizione dei J5.
    Michael è stato spesso a Las Vegas anche negli anni 90.

La similitudine tra Michael ed Elvis trattata in questo articolo è la cura della loro insonnia.
    Nel caso di Elvis con una "dieta del sonno" che lo teneva pesantemente sedato anche fino a 3 settimane, prescritta da Ghanem, che ha curato anche la sua ulcera allo stomaco.
    Durante il periodo di sonno forzato veniva nutrito tramite flebo
    Elvis aveva tentato una disintossicazione, era stato ricoverato e gli avevano sospeso tutti i farmaci sperando che il suo corpo reagisse e funzionasse senza il loro ausilio, ma non è successo. Elvis aveva buona volontà e non si lamentava per il dolore o per l'insonnia, ma non riusciva a dormire.
    Fu così che provò una nuova terapia, la 'dieta del sonno', che avrebbe resettato il suo metabolismo e i cicli sonno-veglia in una terapia di sedativi che durava 3 settimane, ideata dal dott. Ghanem.

L'articolo parla anche del post di Lisa Marie, dove spiegava che aveva parlato con Michael anni fa, e lui le aveva detto che temeva di fare la fine di Elvis.

Quando Elvis fu trovato morto dalla sua fidanzata di allora, allertò i soci di Elvis che a loro volta chiamarono i vigili del fuoco (vi ricorda niente?.. L'ambulanza che portò via Michael non era un'ambulanza, ma un mezzo dei vigili del fuoco..). Il padre di Elvis e Lisa Marie (che aveva 9 anni) entrarono in bagno, e Lisa fu portata via in fretta.

Fu reso noto che Elvis è morto per un'aritmia cardiaca, provocata da cause sconosciute. Si certificava l'assenza di farmaci illegali.
    Il dott. Elias Ghanem era sorpreso in quanto secondo lui Elvis era in ottima salute, andando in contraddizione con altri report medici che sostenevano il contrario.
    Il suo corpo fu esposto al funerale, e pare fosse gonfio e la carnagione fosse grigiastra.
    Sembra che col tempo si sia scoperto che l'aritmia era una causa fasulla, usata per coprire le vere cause, ovvero l'abuso di medicinali, tra cui morfina e Demerol.
    Elvis ha iniziato ad abusare di farmaci solo nell'anno della morte, nel 77, non ne aveva mai fatto uso eccessivo prima.

Per quanto riguarda Michael, nella sua villa furono trovati vari farmaci tra cui il Propofol che veniva somministrato per endovena.
    Un'infermiera fu chiamata 4 giorni prima della morte di Michael dicendo che lui aveva bisogno di vederla. Lamentava di avere parti del corpo calde e altre molto fredde, cosa che deriverebbe dalla somministrazione di Propofol.
    Sembra che l'insonnia di Michael sia stata curata da Murray somministrando ogni notte 50mg di Propofol a partire da 6 settimane prima della morte.
    La morte è stata causata da un arresto cardiaco, poi rivelatosi un omicidio causato da una combinazione di farmaci.

Il medico di Elvis è stato accusato di 'sovraprescrizione' di farmaci, ed è stato poi assolto. Murray non ha ancora affrontato un processo.
    Sia Murray che Ghanem erano residenti a Las Vegas, e sia Elvis che Michael hanno ricevuto cure a Las Vegas dai rispettivi medici.
    Reindirizzamento TIAI 21 Agosto 2010
    http://thestrippodcast.blogspot.com/2009/0...j-stakeout.html

Riassunto della traduzione perché l'articolo è lungo e l'ora è tarda
    L'articolo è stato postato nel web il 19 Agosto del 2009. Parla di appostamenti fatti dal ABC News fuori casa del Dr Murray (28 giorni in tutto), per ottenere una dichiarazione/intervista.
    Purtroppo l'unica dichiarazione è quella amatoriale fatta da Murray stesso via youtube (video che conosciamo benissimo).
    Parla del quartiere di Murray, in cui tempo fa abitava il dottore di Elvis (Elias Ghanem) e un altro dottore Dipak Desai che fu al centro di un scandalo per aver utilizzato degli aghi non appropriati e aver diffuso così l'epatite C.
    Las Vegas comunque viene descritto come un posto in cui non posteggiano i media, quindi nessuna concorrenza per l'ABC News che sembra aver speso un bel po' per aver ottenuto nulla.
    Reindirizzamento TIAI 22 Agosto 2010
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...tart=25#p225366
    mjj4ever777 scrive:
    Trovo strano che Murray vive con la sua "moglie e 4 figli", eppure va in vacanza con la sua "fidanzata e il bambino"e viene fotografato con loro, mentre quando deve comparire in tribunale, non vi è nessuno dalla sua "famiglia" a sostenerlo? Trovo che questo sia veramente strano!

Bec scrive:
    Lo trovo strano. Trovo anche strano che il reporter osserva che è come se Murray stesso stesse agli arresti domiciliari. Ricordate la dichiarazione di YouTube?
    Questo articolo è intorno quel momento. Murray cita di aver paura ad uscire di casa, utilizza quindi il telefono o risponde via email. Eppure vive in una comunità dove i giornalisti ne sono fuori. A quanto pare questo ragazzo ha una foto di lui.
    Di che cosa ha paura? O era una scusa perché l'abbiamo visto e non sotto apparenze di scena?
    Il giornalista sembra indicare che questo è un comportamento strano.
    A pensarci bene è abbastanza strano.
    Abbiamo sempre ottenuto riprese del sospettato che arrivava a casa, in cui brulicava di giornalisti che chiedevano "l'hai fatto? Hai qualcosa da dire in vostra difesa? Come pensa di combattere queste accuse?" ecc O i pacifici 30 lunghi secondi di dichiarazione alla stampa per placare e farli andare via.
    Mi sembra ovvio che lui non è in quella casa. O non lo era in quel momento. L'indirizzo suggerisce una falsa messa in scena del luogo.
    Il medico di Elvis viveva nelle vicinanze, la cosa è che esattamente Elvis viveva dall'altra parte della strada di Carolwood. Che non è una coincidenza e spiega perché questo indirizzo non è stato dato come la casa del dottor Murray.
    Redirect del 23 agosto 2010
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...t=13541#p225700
    Re: Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity
    by ~Souza~ » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 am

Puff wrote:
    I'm wondering on how they will try to debunk this.... with something like: "TS hacked ALLJACK5ONS Twitter account and he deleted those tweets"... or..Ehm....

Thanks Bec!

LOLOL!! I think people will choose the easy way and ignore this post

TS, search no further my friend! Bec's post should be tomorrow's redirect!

Re: Grosse prove dell'autenticità di TS
    by ~Souza~ » 23 Agosto 2010 12:23 am
    Puff scrive: Sto pensando a come proveranno a ridicolizzare questo... Con qualcosa tipo: "TS è entrato nell'account twitter ALLJACK5ONS e ha cancellato quei tweet"... oppure... ehm...
    Grazie Bec!
    LOL! Penso che la gente sceglierà la via più semplice e ignorerà questo post.
    TS, non cercare ancora amico! Il post di Bec dovrebbe essere il redirect di domani!
    Bec (Puff) si riferisce al fatto che TS aveva detto che il twitter dei Jackson non era stato più aggiornato per mantenere l'ultima frase nella pagina: "Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J".
    5-5 {5-12} “Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice.”
    {http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/10355780029}
    NOTE: This tweet is the very last one, on the bottom of the ALLJACK5ONS main twitter page (redirect for 5-4). If they tweet once more, it will fall off the bottom of the page;

"Questo tweet è l'ultimo della pagina, se twittassero ancora, andrebbe fuori dal fondo pagina".

E ora che sono stati scritti altri tweet, molti altri sono stati cancellati: in questo modo quella frase è rimasta nella prima pagina.

http://twitter.com/alljack5ons

6. Cristina1984
        Top   -1

User deleted

Redirect del 23 agosto 2010

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...t=13541#p225700
    by ~Souza~ » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 am

Puff wrote:
    I'm wondering on how they will try to debunk this.... with something like: "TS hacked ALLJACK5ONS Twitter account and he deleted those tweets"... or..Ehm....

Thanks Bec!

LOLOL!! I think people will choose the easy way and ignore this post

TS, search no further my friend! Bec's post should be tomorrow's redirect!
    TRADUZIONE
    Grosse prove dell'autenticità di TS
    by ~Souza~ » 23 Agosto 2010 12:23 am

Puff scrive: Sto pensando a come proveranno a ridicolizzare questo... Con qualcosa tipo: "TS è entrato nell'account twitter ALLJACK5ONS e ha cancellato quei tweet"... oppure... ehm...

Grazie Bec!
    LOL! Penso che la gente sceglierà la via più semplice e ignorerà questo post.
    TS, non cercare ancora amico! Il post di Bec dovrebbe essere il redirect di domani!
    Bec (Puff) si riferisce al fatto che TS aveva detto che il twitter dei Jackson non era stato più aggiornato per mantenere l'ultima frase nella pagina: "Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J".
    5-5 {5-12} “Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice.”
    {http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/10355780029}
    NOTE: This tweet is the very last one, on the bottom of the ALLJACK5ONS main twitter page (redirect for 5-4). If they tweet once more, it will fall off the bottom of the page;

"Questo tweet è l'ultimo della pagina, se twittassero ancora, andrebbe fuori dal fondo pagina".

E ora che sono stati scritti altri tweet, molti altri sono stati cancellati: in questo modo quella frase è rimasta nella prima pagina.

http://twitter.com/alljack5ons

Redirect TIAI del 24 agosto 2010
    Re: TIAI: Who still believe?
    by dontmakeitfactual » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:34 am

CITAZIONEbec wrote:
    CITAZIONEdontmakeitfactual wrote:
    CITAZIONEdontmakeitfactual wrote:
    CITAZIONEDancingTheDream wrote:
    I do not believe in TIAI.. load of rubbish created by someone not associated with MJ in anyway. Sorry.

Agree...

Guys, I had a change of heart! Bit late, I know...but I was too quick to judge! Bring it on TS

Maybe. But I like think it means you kept an open mind. You're exactly what we need working on this!

Ps. it was the twitter thing wasn't it lol.

Lol! Actually it wasn't. But I've gone from 90% certainty to 100% after your recent post about the Jacksons twitter So thank you again for it, it's great stuff!

-guess I was tired of 'informers' back then and dind't trust TS after reading their first few posts. I hadn't been round here a lot for a while, but recently gave my open mind another chance and read all of TS's post almost in one go! Me don't need any more proof
    TRADUZIONE
    TIAI: Chi ci crede ancora?
    by dontmakeitfactual » 23 Agosto 2010 1:34 am

CITAZIONEbec scrive:
    CITAZIONEdontmakeitfactual scrive:
    CITAZIONEdontmakeitfactual scrive:
    CITAZIONEDancingTheDream scrive:
    Io non credo in TIAI.. un sacco di stupidate create da qualcuno non associato in alcun modo con MJ. Mi spiace.

Sono d'accordo...

Ragazzi, ho cambiato idea! Un po' tardi, lo so...ma ho giudicato troppo in fretta! Vai avanti TS

Forse. Ma penso che significa che hai una mente aperta. Questo è quello su cui dovremmo lavorare!

Ps. è stato per il twitter vero?

LOL! Veramente non era per questo. Ma sono arrivata dal 90% al 100% di certezza dopo il vostro post recente riguardo il twitter dei Jacksons. Quindi grazie ancora per questo, è una gran cosa!

Penso che forse ero stanco degli informers allora, e non ho creduto a TS dopo aver letto i suoi primi post. Non sono stato qui per un po, ma recentemente ho dato alla mia mente aperta un'altra possibilità e ho letto tutti i post di TS in una volta. Non mi servono più altre prove.

Redirect TIAI del 25 Agosto 2010

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...t=13484#p224970
    Re: TIAI 8/20
    by Sarahli » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:07 pm

You know I was thinking about something. I was imagining that Eliza was not Elvis' half-sister, that this story did not exist at all, and then asking myself how would Elvis "bam" ? I mean by that, what are the chances that Eliza happens to be Elvis' half-sister and that she discovers it at this special time. It doesn't seem to have been planned to fit in the hoax timing...maybe that God is giving a little help here.
    TRADUZIONE
    TIAI 20/08
    by Sarahli » 20 Agosto 2010 11:07 pm

Stavo pensando ad una cosa. Stavo immaginando che Eliza non fosse la sorellastra di Elvis, che questa storia non esistesse per niente, e poi mi sono chiesta: in che modo Elvis avrebbe fatto il bam? Con questo voglio dire, quante sono le possibilità che Elisa sia la sorellastra di Elvis, e lo scopre in questo momento particoalare? Non sembra che sia stato pianificato per adattarsi ai tempi della hoax.. Forse Dio sta dando un piccolo aiuto in questo.

Redirect del 26 agosto 2010

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...t=13503#p225117
    Re: TIAI 08/21
    by ~Souza~ » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:57 am

Ah! There is the other 'house around the corner"! Thanks TS!
    TRADUZIONE
    TIAI 21/08
    by ~Souza~ » 21 Agosto 2010 11:57 am

Ah! C'è l'altra "casa dietro l'angolo"! Grazie TS"!

7. Cristina1984
        Top   -1

User deleted

Redirect TIAI del 27 Agosto 2010

www.youtube.com/TIAIrevealed
    Nuovi post di TS in arrivo. Ancora una volta, ricordate che Jermaine disse: "Verrà fuori tutto". Fino ad allora, siate fiduciosi qualsiasi cosa accada

se la memoria non mi fa brutti scherzi TS nel suo ultimo aggiornamento disse che il 7mo e ultimo aggiornamento avrebbe fatto Dopo il bam... qualcosa forse è andata fuori programma oppure a questo nuovo aggiornamento.. beh darà un titolo e una numerazione diversa per non sfatare con la sua logica che ha seguito fino adesso.

8. Cristina1984
        Top   -1

User deleted

Reindirizzamento TIAI 28 Agosto 2010
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_have_a_dream
    Un po di publicità a nessuno male non fa.. :ahah: :ahah: ho fatto anche la rima
    Aparte scherzi...Vuole farci pensare ancora una volta di cambiare il mondo.. come lo stesso martir luther king ha fatto. Portare avanti il suo sogno facendolo il nostro.. Michael lo ha sempre seguito ha anche fatto un discorso simile "I Have a Dream"

I Have a Dream - Italian Translation
    Io Ho Davanti a Me Un Sogno
    Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Discorso Pronunciato da Martin Luther King Washington, 28 Agosto 1963.
    Sono felice di unirmi a voi in questa che passerà alla storia come la più grande dimostrazione per la libertà nella storia del nostro paese. Cento anni fa un grande americano, alla cui ombra ci leviamo oggi, firmò il Proclama sull’Emancipazione. Questo fondamentale decreto venne come un grande faro di speranza per milioni di schiavi negri che erano stati bruciati sul fuoco dell’avida ingiustizia. Venne come un’alba radiosa a porre termine alla lunga notte della cattività.

Ma cento anni dopo, il negro ancora non è libero; cento anni dopo, la vita del negro è ancora purtroppo paralizzata dai ceppi della segregazione e dalle catene della discriminazione; cento anni dopo, il negro ancora vive su un’isola di povertà solitaria in un vasto oceano di prosperità materiale; cento anni dopo; il negro langue ancora ai margini della società americana e si trova esiliato nella sua stessa terra.

Per questo siamo venuti qui, oggi, per rappresentare la nostra condizione vergognosa. In un certo senso siamo venuti alla capitale del paese per incassare un assegno. Quando gli architetti della repubblica scrissero le sublimi parole della Costituzione e la Dichiarazione d’Indipendenza, firmarono un "pagherò" del quale ogni americano sarebbe diventato erede. Questo "pagherò" permetteva che tutti gli uomini, si, i negri tanto quanto i bianchi, avrebbero goduto dei principi inalienabili della vita, della libertà e del perseguimento della felicità.

E’ ovvio, oggi, che l’America è venuta meno a questo "pagherò" per ciò che riguarda i suoi cittadini di colore. Invece di onorare questo suo sacro obbligo, l’America ha consegnato ai negri un assegno fasullo; un assegno che si trova compilato con la frase: "fondi insufficienti". Noi ci rifiutiamo di credere che i fondi siano insufficienti nei grandi caveau delle opportunità offerte da questo paese. E quindi siamo venuti per incassare questo assegno, un assegno che ci darà, a presentazione, le ricchezze della libertà e della garanzia di giustizia.

Siamo anche venuti in questo santuario per ricordare all’America l’urgenza appassionata dell’adesso. Questo non è il momento in cui ci si possa permettere che le cose si raffreddino o che si trangugi il tranquillante del gradualismo. Questo è il momento di realizzare le promesse della democrazia; questo è il momento di levarsi dall’oscura e desolata valle della segregazione al sentiero radioso della giustizia.; questo è il momento di elevare la nostra nazione dalle sabbie mobili dell’ingiustizia razziale alla solida roccia della fratellanza; questo è il tempo di rendere vera la giustizia per tutti i figli di Dio. Sarebbe la fine per questa nazione se non valutasse appieno l’urgenza del momento. Questa estate soffocante della legittima impazienza dei negri non finirà fino a quando non sarà stato raggiunto un tonificante autunno di libertà ed uguaglianza.

Il 1963 non è una fine, ma un inizio. E coloro che sperano che i negri abbiano bisogno di sfogare un poco le loro tensioni e poi se ne staranno appagati, avranno un rude risveglio, se il paese riprenderà a funzionare come se niente fosse successo.

Non ci sarà in America né riposo né tranquillità fino a quando ai negri non saranno concessi i loro diritti di cittadini. I turbini della rivolta continueranno a scuotere le fondamenta della nostra nazione fino a quando non sarà sorto il giorno luminoso della giustizia.

Ma c’è qualcosa che debbo dire alla mia gente che si trova qui sulla tiepida soglia che conduce al palazzo della giustizia. In questo nostro procedere verso la giusta meta non dobbiamo macchiarci di azioni ingiuste.

Cerchiamo di non soddisfare la nostra sete di libertà bevendo alla coppa dell’odio e del risentimento. Dovremo per sempre condurre la nostra lotta al piano alto della dignità e della disciplina. Non dovremo permettere che la nostra protesta creativa degeneri in violenza fisica. Dovremo continuamente elevarci alle maestose vette di chi risponde alla forza fisica con la forza dell’anima.

Questa meravigliosa nuova militanza che ha interessato la comunità negra non dovrà condurci a una mancanza di fiducia in tutta la comunità bianca, perché molti dei nostri fratelli bianchi, come prova la loro presenza qui oggi, sono giunti a capire che il loro destino è legato col nostro destino, e sono giunti a capire che la loro libertà è inestricabilmente legata alla nostra libertà. Questa offesa che ci accomuna, e che si è fatta tempesta per le mura fortificate dell’ingiustizia, dovrà essere combattuta da un esercito di due razze. Non possiamo camminare da soli.

E mentre avanziamo, dovremo impegnarci a marciare per sempre in avanti. Non possiamo tornare indietro. Ci sono quelli che chiedono a coloro che chiedono i diritti civili: "Quando vi riterrete soddisfatti?" Non saremo mai soddisfatti finché il negro sarà vittima degli indicibili orrori a cui viene sottoposto dalla polizia.

Non potremo mai essere soddisfatti finché i nostri corpi, stanchi per la fatica del viaggio, non potranno trovare alloggio nei motel sulle strade e negli alberghi delle città. Non potremo essere soddisfatti finché gli spostamenti sociali davvero permessi ai negri saranno da un ghetto piccolo a un ghetto più grande.

Non potremo mai essere soddisfatti finché i nostri figli saranno privati della loro dignità da cartelli che dicono:"Riservato ai bianchi". Non potremo mai essere soddisfatti finché i negri del Mississippi non potranno votare e i negri di New York crederanno di non avere nulla per cui votare. No, non siamo ancora soddisfatti, e non lo saremo finché la giustizia non scorrerà come l’acqua e il diritto come un fiume possente.

Non ha dimenticato che alcuni di voi sono giunti qui dopo enormi prove e tribolazioni. Alcuni di voi sono venuti appena usciti dalle anguste celle di un carcere. Alcuni di voi sono venuti da zone in cui la domanda di libertà ci ha lasciato percossi dalle tempeste della persecuzione e intontiti dalle raffiche della brutalità della polizia. Siete voi i veterani della sofferenza creativa. Continuate ad operare con la certezza che la sofferenza immeritata è redentrice.

Ritornate nel Mississippi; ritornate in Alabama; ritornate nel South Carolina; ritornate in Georgia; ritornate in Louisiana; ritornate ai vostri quartieri e ai ghetti delle città del Nord, sapendo che in qualche modo questa situazione può cambiare, e cambierà. Non lasciamoci sprofondare nella valle della disperazione.

E perciò, amici miei, vi dico che, anche se dovrete affrontare le asperità di oggi e di domani, io ho sempre davanti a me un sogno. E’ un sogno profondamente radicato nel sogno americano, che un giorno questa nazione si leverà in piedi e vivrà fino in fondo il senso delle sue convinzioni: noi riteniamo ovvia questa verità, che tutti gli uomini sono creati uguali.

Io ho davanti a me un sogno, che un giorno sulle rosse colline della Georgia i figli di coloro che un tempo furono schiavi e i figli di coloro che un tempo possedettero schiavi, sapranno sedere insieme al tavolo della fratellanza.

Io ho davanti a me un sogno, che un giorno perfino lo stato del Mississippi, uno stato colmo dell’arroganza dell’ingiustizia, colmo dell’arroganza dell’oppressione, si trasformerà in un’oasi di libertà e giustizia.

Io ho davanti a me un sogno, che i miei quattro figli piccoli vivranno un giorno in una nazione nella quale non saranno giudicati per il colore della loro pelle, ma per le qualità del loro carattere. Ho davanti a me un sogno, oggi!.

Io ho davanti a me un sogno, che un giorno ogni valle sarà esaltata, ogni collina e ogni montagna saranno umiliate, i luoghi scabri saranno fatti piani e i luoghi tortuosi raddrizzati e la gloria del Signore si mostrerà e tutti gli essere viventi, insieme, la vedranno. E’ questa la nostra speranza. Questa è la fede con la quale io mi avvio verso il Sud.

Con questa fede saremo in grado di strappare alla montagna della disperazione una pietra di speranza. Con questa fede saremo in grado di trasformare le stridenti discordie della nostra nazione in una bellissima sinfonia di fratellanza.

Con questa fede saremo in grado di lavorare insieme, di pregare insieme, di lottare insieme, di andare insieme in carcere, di difendere insieme la libertà, sapendo che un giorno saremo liberi. Quello sarà il giorno in cui tutti i figli di Dio sapranno cantare con significati nuovi: paese mio, di te, dolce terra di libertà, di te io canto; terra dove morirono i miei padri, terra orgoglio del pellegrino, da ogni pendice di montagna risuoni la libertà; e se l’America vuole essere una grande nazione possa questo accadere.

Risuoni quindi la libertà dalle poderose montagne dello stato di New York.

Risuoni la libertà negli alti Allegheny della Pennsylvania.

Risuoni la libertà dalle Montagne Rocciose del Colorado, imbiancate di neve.

Risuoni la libertà dai dolci pendii della California.

Ma non soltanto.

Risuoni la libertà dalla Stone Mountain della Georgia.

Risuoni la libertà dalla Lookout Mountain del Tennessee.

Risuoni la libertà da ogni monte e monticello del Mississippi. Da ogni pendice risuoni la libertà.

E quando lasciamo risuonare la libertà, quando le permettiamo di risuonare da ogni villaggio e da ogni borgo, da ogni stato e da ogni città, acceleriamo anche quel giorno in cui tutti i figli di Dio, neri e bianchi, ebrei e gentili, cattolici e protestanti, sapranno unire le mani e cantare con le parole del vecchio spiritual: "Liberi finalmente, liberi finalmente; grazie Dio Onnipotente, siamo liberi finalmente".

Reindirizzamento TIAI 29 Agosto 2010
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_r8GjWqN6cvM/Spn4...mj+birthday.jpg
    Lui è ancora vivo.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_r8GjWqN6cvM/Spn4...%2Bbirthday.jpg

Redirect TIAI 30 Agosto 2010
    by ~Souza~ » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:14 pm

vilte90 wrote:
    Or TS just uses the words and phrases of Marlon Because it's strange Michael's brother predicts MJ's comeback himself. Unless nobody of his family knows where is he and when he'll come back Idk, it's still hard to trust TS for me.

They might not know either. I think Mike is the only one that knows when he will be back, and maybe he doesn't even know himself yet.

Re: Forti prove dell'autenticità di TS
    by ~Souza~ » 25 Agosto 2010 1:14 pm

vilte90 scrive:
    Oppure TS usa solo le parole e le frasi di Marlon. Perchè è strano che il fratello di Michael preveda lui stesso il ritorno del fratello. A meno che nessuno della sua famiglia sappia dov'è e quando tornerà. In quel caso, è difficile credere a TS per quanto mi riguarda.

Potrebbero non saperlo entrambi. Penso che Mike è l'unico che sa quando tornerà, e forse nemmeno lui lo sa ancora.

Redirect TIAI 31 Agosto 2010
    http://twitter.com/JanetJackson/status/16174141128
    Twit Janet Jackson:
    It's time the fans know the truth and ur one of the very few I trust n doing so. I got ur back all the way bro, whatever u need. I love u!

" tempo che i fans sappiano la verità e tu sei uno dei pochi dei quali mi fido per fare ciò. Sarò dietro di te lungo il cammino fratello, (ti darò) qualsiasi cosa di cui hai bisogno. Ti voglio bene!"

9. Cristina1984
        Top   -1

User deleted

Redirect TIAI del 01 Settembre 2010

www.elvisandmj.com/
    A ma sinceramente mi faranno impazzire questi redirect sulle cose che di MJ&Elvis.Da quello che ricordo TS doveva puntare sul suo ultimo redirect no su questo...boh..

Redirect TIAI del 02 Settembre 2010
    www.elvisandmj.com/
    ANCORA...

10. Cristina1984
        Top   -1

User deleted

Stranamente il redirect non cambia...sento aria di UPDATE

11. Simona 70
        Top   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Cristina1984 @ 7/9/2010, 00:51)
    Stranamente il redirect non cambia...sento aria di UPDATE

ahhhhhhhhhhh e di conseguenza...aria di traduzioni eterne! ahaha :wacko: Ok sono pronta! :B):

12. Cristina1984
        Top   -1

User deleted

Redirect TIAI del 09 settembre 2010
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...tart=75#p232489
    Non dimenticate neanche che giovedì è il 9/9 (9 settembre) che sono esattamente 63 settimane dal 25 giugno 2009(6+3=9) che fa essattamente 999.63 settimane sono anche 441 giorni (4+1+1+=9)* o 10584 ore (1+5+8+4=18,1+8=9)
    Ricordiamo che 999 è il significativo nell'hoax di MJ ma era anche un numero importante per Elvis...ricordate il redirect scomparente alla apgina di Linda Sigmund Hood http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...hp?f=72&t=13148

poi possiamo anche leggere che (scusate ma l'orario non permete una traduzione) ma dice il perchè TS abbia fermato tutti questi giorni il redirects , per concentrarsi sull'importante di queste hoax messe insieme indirizzandoci sul sito creato da souza e mo ELVIS&MJ e si arriva alla conclusione che l'hoax tuttavia è di michael soprattutto perchè TS si sta concentrano con il settimo update che posterà prossimamente e poi non risco pi a tradurre perche non conosco la storia bene evidentemente.. Ma si arriva a un ragionamento che sottolinea la probabile precisione di TS creando 777, numero ormai noto piu ho meno dice questo...
    Quindi abbiamo:
    7 giorno di silenzio nei reindirizzamenti;
    la notizia da tmz esce il 7;
    l'update è il 7
    Per ciò ecco che abbiamo il 777

13. Cristina1984
        Top   -1

User deleted

Reindirizzamento TIAI 10 Settembre 2010
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...hp?f=72&t=14058
    TS Scrive
    Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET

Today is 9-9-10 (CA time), the one year anniversary of 9-9-09! It’s also 77 days (inclusive) after the one year anniversary of the MJ “death”. And my very first post was about the 9-9-09 numerology, posted two days before on 9-7-09; maybe a few here remember this (it was posted on the old MJDH.com forum).

As stated in Update #6, Update #7 probably will not be before bamsday. I’m not calling this post an update, because it’s really not much new information; it’s more of a response and challenge to the critics, and backing up what I’ve said already with a $999 reward.

Outline:
    $999 Reward!!!
    The Coincidence Test
    You Don’t Need to Be a Rocket Scientist
    Did MJ Plan the Elvis Parallels?
    Answering the Critics
    Does MJ Have Any Informers?
    Strongest Evidence that TS Is a Fake Informer

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    $999 Reward!!!

On the one year anniversary of 9-9-09, this is a very fitting time to offer this $999 reward. The reward will go to the first person who can show mathematically and statistically, that there is one chance in any number less than a million (1 chance in 999,999 or 1 chance in 500,000, etc), that all the MJ numerology listed in step 3 below happened by chance.

Anyone can accept this offer, but they must do each of the following 5 steps.

Step 1: Carefully read each of the following three times: all of this post, and TIAI Updates #4b, #4c, #5a, #5d, #6 (especially #6-8 & #6-9).

Step 2: Start a post (in the TIAI subforum) titled: “$999 Claim, By John Doe [don’t use this name, use your own username]”. Include in your post steps 3 and 4, below; also, any discussion regarding step 5 should be done in this same thread.

Step 3: Show your calculations for each separate numerology (a. to l.) happening by chance {for an example, see the 12:21 phone call time, http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...php?f=72&t=9994}.
    Be sure to include:
    a. The 911 call was in the first few seconds of 12:21
    b. 12:21 to 2:26 is 2 hours and 5 minutes on June 25; 2 + 5 = 7
    c. 1,221 + 226 = 1447; 1 + 4 + 4 + 7 = 16; 1 + 6 = 7
    d. Memorial 7th day of 7th month, 7 years after will (and full moon)
    e. 77 days from “death” to 9-9-09
    f. 7 days from “burial” to 9-9-09 (and almost full moon)
    g. THIS IS IT vowels = 999
    h. HIS (HIStory and THIS IS IT) backwards = 1998
    i. 1998 autograph; 1998 - 666 = 1332 / 4 = 333 + 666 = 999
    j. 777 + 999 = 1776
    k. All of these numbers (333, 666, 777, 999, 1221, 1776, 1998) are divisible by 111
    l. 8 + 16 + 1977 = 2001; 6 + 25 + 2009 = 2040 (space intros for Elvis and MJ)

Step 4: Show your calculations for the combination of all these numerologies happening by chance. Your answer here at step 4 must be 1 chance in 999,999 or less (because one chance in a million or more does not qualify for the reward).

Step 5: Allow me to question/challenge your calculations.

If you can defend your calculations and statistics by answering my questions/challenges: then PM your mailing address to me, and I will send you $999 (U.S. dollars) via Western Union!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    The Coincidence Test

If nobody is able to collect the $999 reward: the only way out at that point will be to claim that a one-in-a-million chance actually happened. However, while it’s fairly easy to merely claim that it was all coincidence, it is much harder to demonstrate it. This is why I have created “the coincidence test”—so that people can easily see whether the one-in-a-million coincidence claim is realistic or not.

First of all, to help put things in perspective, if the odds of something happening by coincidence are 1 chance in only 2: there is still a 50% chance that it will not happen by coincidence. And if it’s 1 chance in 10: there is a 90% chance that it will not happen by coincidence. If it’s 1 chance in 100: there’s a 99% chance that it won’t happen by coincidence. 1 chance in 1,000 is 99.9% that it won’t happen by coincidence. And finally 1 chance in 1,000 times 1,000 (one in a million)—is 99.9999% chance that it would NOT happen by coincidence!!!!!!!!!

Saying that the MJ “death” timing and numerology all happened by coincidence would be like playing Russian roulette with 999,999 bullets, and one blank {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_roulette}. Although there is one big difference: Russian roulette only puts one person’s life in danger; but with NWO and end of the world, millions of lives are in danger!

For those who want to play “the coincidence test”: it’s quite similar to a lottery, except fortunately it won’t cost money like gambling and the lottery (and also nobody will win money). I saw a bumper sticker once that said, “Lottery: a tax on people who failed math class.”

Anyway, if you want to try the coincidence test: start a thread (in the TIAI subforum) titled: “The Coincidence Test”. Then take a guess at what the last two digits (right of the decimal) will be in the Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500, once the stock market closes for the day {see http://finance.yahoo.com/}. You must state your guess at least 24 hours in advance; and also identify which date your guess applies to (use the date based upon a time zone in the USA); the digits remain in view for more than 12 hours after the market closes, so there is plenty of time to see if your guess was right (they are also recorded permanently).

Make sure you identify which two digits go with Dow, and which ones go with Nasdaq, and which ones with S&P 500. For example: Dow = .77; Nasdaq = .79; S&P 500 = .99; this will make a six-digit number (777,999), which has a one chance in a million of being correct (000,000 to 999,999). These stock market decimal numbers are quite random, and nobody will be able to know them 24 hours in advance (or control them); so if someone gets all six digits correct, then that will be a one-in-a-million coincidence!

Now we must not forget the aspect of opportunities, when we are calculating odds of a coincidence. For this to actually happen as a one-in-a-million coincidence: it has to be the very first person who gets the six numbers correct. Because the second person will be two-in-a-million, and the third will be three-in-a-million, etc.

If one hundred guesses are made, that would be a one-in-ten-thousand chance; because although though the odds are one in a million, the opportunities are one hundred (so 1,000,000 divided by 100 = 10,000). Nevertheless, if hundreds or even thousands of “coincidence test” guesses are made—it is still very unlikely that anyone will get it right!

You Don’t Need to Be a Rocket Scientist

If nobody can succeed in the $999 reward, or the coincidence test—not mathematicians or anyone else—then we will all know the MJ “death” related numerology happened by plan. You won’t need to be a rocket scientist or a statistician, to understand that the numerology was not by chance.

And if it was planned, it would not be rational to claim that the plan was a murder plot. This is because some of the numerology was promoted by MJ himself before the “death” (777, 1998, 2040, etc); and also because the family was involved in the memorial and burial numerology timing after the “death”.

Furthermore, as stated previously, the numerology goes beyond merely proving that the “death” was planned by MJ and family (and therefore a hoax); it also gives some of the major reasons for the hoax: 2012 (end of the world), 666 & 999 (NWO), 2040 (MJ planned intentional parallels with Elvis), etc.

Did MJ Plan the Elvis Parallels?

And speaking of MJ planning intentional parallels with the Elvis “death”: although some responded very positively to www.ElvisAndMJ.com, and the Elvis/Eliza developments, unfortunately many others did not.

There are millions and millions of MJ fans; that is, if you are referring to people who are fans of MJ’s music. But far less people are fans of MJ the person! And if you are a fan of MJ himself, not just his music: the only question should be whether the Elvis connections were planned by MJ, or coincidence. If planned, then you should not go against what he himself planned (unless you’re just an MJ music fan).

Actually, the numerology alone should show that the Elvis connections were carefully planned, and not all coincidence (unless someone can collect the $999 reward). And if MJ did not want the public to know about the Elvis connections: then why did he put the MJ 2040 visible on stage where everyone could see it??? {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mkzqdx021k; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...hp?f=72&t=10685}

There are numerous other amazing parallels with Elvis, only possible if they were planned by MJ (they can’t all be coincidence). And several of these parallels were made very public by MJ—such as the title, “This Is It” paralleling with “This Is Elvis”, and much more {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/elvispresley_michaeljackson_connections.php}.

Also, even though MJ and LMP are not married anymore: yet it is disrespectful to MJ (as well as LMP) to minimize the Elvis connection—even if there were NO other connections! Just a few days after the TIAI Update #6 on Elvis and MJ was posted, Jermaine spoke very highly of LMP and MJ {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r91T8jCl_EE}. Do you really think that MJ appreciates his “fans” opposing the Elvis connection??

For those who opposed bringing Elvis into it, because people would think we are even crazier: so what? If the truth hits the public on either “death” (Elvis or MJ), then they will realize that we were not so crazy after all! Then they will be much more likely to come back, and hear what else we have to say.

However, if we wait till the public knows: nobody will pay attention to us then, because everybody will know by then from the mainstream media. If we rattle cages now: then when it comes out in public, they will be back to find out how we knew BEFORE it came out publicly! Then they will be much more ready to listen to the rest of the message!

Furthermore, even though Elvis fans have been saying he’s alive for 33 years, yet only recently has DNA evidence surfaced that scientifically proves Elvis lives! We don’t need to be intimidated anymore, by those who ridicule Elvis being alive as a crazy “conspiracy theory”; we can challenge them with hard DNA evidence, the Eliza court case, no Elvis relative has provided DNA to disprove Eliza, etc.

Speaking of Eliza’s case, and the next step: there’s often a 30-day window for objection to a Motion for Summary Judgment. For now, though, let’s wait until there are major developments in Eliza’s case, before going to the media again about Eliza.

Speaking of Elvis and going to the media: this was another area of major disagreement on the forum; some in support of it, and many not in support. So on July 20, I redirected to the ALLJACK5ONS tweet about “media take notice” {http://twitter.com/Marlon_Jackson/status/10355780029; formerly http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/10355780029}. Yet to some this was not good enough, because it was tweeted about three months before my Elvis and MJ update (#6).

But the “media take notice” was referring to the hoax; we know this because the media already has taken notice of the homicide and murder theories. And if the Jacksons want the media to take notice of the hoax, then that includes the Elvis parallels—since MJ planned those parallels, and even made some of them very public (2040, This Is It, etc).

Last but not least: it was this very same “media take notice” tweet, which became the focus of the post by bec titled “Strong Evidence of TS’s Authenticity”
    {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13541&start=0}. This tweet-delete happened in early August, which was after all of the disagreement about Elvis and MJ, and whether or not to go to the media, etc; and it was also after I redirected (on July 20) to this “media take notice” tweet, in support of going to the media with the Elvis connection. Therefore, if the Jacksons were against the Elvis connection and/or going to the media: then why in August did they delete enough tweets to keep “media take notice” at the very bottom of the page, exactly as I said clear back in May?

Answering the Critics

Shortly after Update #6, there was a fair amount of discussion on a few threads criticizing TS. Several of the questions and objections are worthy of response; and in fact, a few members already posted some very good responses. {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=6951;
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...p?f=72&t=11733; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...hp?f=72&t=11198}.

However, I’m going to add a few replies of my own. And let me make it clear that I don’t mind sincere criticism, because truth can stand up to questions and objections—the truth will prevail! The problem is when people make empty accusations, with no evidence, such as “TS is nonsense”; statements like this with no evidence are useless, and I won’t even try to respond to them.

Should the Jacksons tweet about TIAI? This was suggested and even urged by a few. Well, they can tweet this if they want; but it’s not very likely, especially not before bamsday. Also, they did recently delete enough tweets to keep the AOL (Army Of LOVE) tweet on the bottom of the page—just like I said back in May; see again the post by bec, “Strong Evidence of TS Authenticity” {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13541; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...art=125#p232795}.

Also, for those who want to disprove TS/TIAI: why don’t you ask Jacksons to tweet something against TIAI? Surely if they don’t do that, then this will be final proof that TS is not fake—right??? And if that reasoning doesn’t hold much water, then neither does the opposite reasoning (Jacksons not tweeting in support of TIAI proves that TS is fake).

There were also some concerns that I mentioned the concept of people being tested, and some failing the test; it was suggested that MJ would not do this. Well, what about Murray? Don’t you think many people have failed the same basic (prejudice) test—calling him a murderer, even before the preliminary hearing?? Don’t you think that MJ planned this test, to help expose the problems of prejudice and trial by media? {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=11198#p187832; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...t=11198#p187841}

Passing the test does not mean gullibly believing anything and everything that TS says, merely because TS is the one who says it; you have always been asked to verify the evidence for yourself, and debunk it if you can, etc. However, those who refuse anything and everything that TS says, merely because TS is the one who says it—regardless of any and all evidence that has never yet been debunked—they are not at the A+ level on the report card!

Speaking of trying to debunk TS: one particular member kept dwelling on my statements about “few” in on the hoax—claiming that there were more than “few”, so this alone proves that TS is a fake {see Update 4d, http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...php?f=72&t=7194}. However, this is just another of many examples of critics not carefully reading what I said. The word “few” is always relative; and in comparison to all the stars in the sky, one thousand is a “few” stars. Taken in context, the “few” that I mentioned was in relation to this statement: “the entire state of California is not in on the hoax. ... only a relatively few people would need to be ‘in on it’” (in 4-36 & 4-38).

I never gave any specific number other than “more than three”; but if you read all my posts, you will find that I myself did mention several specifically involved with the hoax: MJ, family, Conrad, Kenny Ortega, coroner, hospital, FBI, TMZ, etc. And there are many others (friends/celebrities) who may not have a direct role, and yet understand that it’s a hoax (much like us).

For those who have suggested that TS edits posts later to hide mistakes, etc: notice that Update #4d (referenced above) has not been edited even once (see bottom of the post). I do not edit posts after posting them, except when adding a link to new parts—and that is only a few days later at most (see for example the bottom of Update #4a, #4b, & #4c, all say “edited 1 time in total”). Also, every TS post is copied onto several other hoax forums, where it would be practically impossible to edit them. So if you want to verify what I originally wrote, check it out on other hoax forums!

Another question was this: “why didn’t he [MJ] wear anything with the number 9 in TII?” Answer: he wore 777 on his red shirt, and had 999 in the vowels of the title (as well as 1998 again, which is 999 x 2, etc {see Update #5a, http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...php?f=72&t=9726}. If he had 999 on the shirt, and 777 in the title of TII—you probably would’ve complained that he didn’t wear 777!

Furthermore, TII movie poster was officially released on 9-9-09; and TII itself released 7 weeks after 9-9-09, etc. And the “death” and “burial” was 77 & 7 days from 9-9-09 (resurrection). How much more do you want???

Yes, if you don’t use inclusive it doesn’t work. But it CAN’T POSSIBLY work with BOTH inclusive AND standard reckoning; so you MUST pick one of the two, if you are planning it out. And inclusive is the BETTER of the two options: because it is Biblical, and most widely known in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus! Also MJ used inclusive when he said “four more years” in the spring of 2009; normally that would end in 2013—but inclusive is 2009 (year one), 2010 (year two), 2011 (year three), and 2012 (year four).

There are two other major areas of TS criticism. The first complaint is that TMZ and TS are just playing around; and the second complaint is that TS return/bam predictions have not come true. These two subjects are addressed in the next two sections, below.

Does MJ Have Any Informers?

Elvis/Jesse had Dr. Hinton as an informer, and he helped to write the book {see Update #6, http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...hp?f=72&t=11061}. And Elvis/Jesse still has Linda as an informer {http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/index.php}. So would MJ have no informers? And if that doesn’t make sense, then who are the reliable MJ informers—if not TMZ and/or TS? {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=11198&start=25#p189140}

Is the Jackson family the only informers? And if so, why have they given almost no clues for quite a while? And if the family is against TMZ, then why have they done interviews with TMZ {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?keywords=recap&terms=all&author=&fid%5B%5D=50&sc=0&sf=titleonly&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=100&t=0&submit=Search}? Why don’t they openly speak out against TMZ? Yes, Jermaine did mention a complaint about camera people laughing in court {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3OiJMjilg}; but this is all that he mentioned, he said nothing against TMZ reporting MJ news and/or hoax information, etc.

And let’s go back to the beginning once more: why was TMZ first to report the MJ “death”? Some have suggested that this is merely because TMZ was faster than all the other media, and got the information ahead of everyone else. But would MJ be so sloppy, as to accidentally allow an internet tabloid site be the first to find out about the “death”? If MJ planned this all out so well for so long (see Updates #4 & #6): don’t you think that he would also plan what media facility he wanted to first announce the “death”?

Furthermore, if MJ does not have a news source in on the hoax: then how can he demonstrate the problem of the media running stories from other news facilities, without checking it out for themselves (which is exactly what happens when TMZ posts articles)? And if MJ did plan to demonstrate this, then what news company is he using—if not TMZ??

Even if MJ were really dead, it’s possible that one or more in the Jackson family would read the hoax theories on the internet. And if you are sure MJ is alive: then you can be certain that they are watching the hoax on the internet. And even if they read one and only one hoax forum, surely it would be this one (MJDHI); because it’s the first hit on Google, because you don’t have to sign up to read it, and because it is the only hoax forum on the TMZ blog roll {http://www.tmz.com/blogroll/}.

Now why would TMZ put only this hoax forum on blog roll—which is also the only forum that TS posts on? If MJ and/or TMZ is against the TIAI messages: then this forum should NEVER be the on the TMZ blog roll!

For those who have claimed that TS is only connected with TMZ, but not anything else in the hoax; here is the list yet again (with one more added). And this time there are sixteen ones with a * (instead of a #); these sixteen are all connections to more than just TMZ.

*1. MJ investigation complete, only two days after TIAI announced Update #1.
    *2. 333 pages of FBI files, planned release on same day as TIAI Revealed.
    *3. $9.99 while LaToya shopping, connecting with “99” days after 9-9-09.
    #4. Six 911 articles on TMZ, the day after TIAI conspiracies on Google (911, etc).
    #5. Murray on TMZ news four times, the same day as the TIAI Murray redirect.
    *6. Vendetta on 11-5; Evan Chandler / Emerald City on 11-17 (70th anniversary).
    *7. 2012 trailer, a week before “Jackson” and many other MJ parallels came out.
    *8. TII Resurrection scene in a graveyard (not funeral & casket, etc).
    *9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc).
    *10. TII would show the MJ “Return” (this very word is now on the DVD).
    *11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.
    *12. ALLJACK5ONS tweet on 1-18 about TIAI “Revealed” (also the 3-11 tweet).
    #13. TMZ clue on January 25.
    #14. TMZ, Murray, and murder versus hoax clue on February 5.
    *15. High probability of “piece by piece” return starting in January (see #12, etc).
    *16. Autopsy finalized 9-9-09, released just one day after I said “9-9-09 update”.
    #17. TIAI redirect to TMZ, less than an hour before the big MJ Killed Himself post.
    #18. Update #4 (4-44), #17 article posted on 4-4 at 4:00 AM (444).
    *19. Elvis redirect on 5-10, several Elvis events happen from 5-12 to 5-20 (next).
    *20. Update 5 (with 12 sections) on 5-12 at 5:12 AM; later that day TMZ starts LMP series from 5-12 to 5-17. Also, Linda talks to Jesse on 5-12.
    *21. The final part of TIAI Update (#5d) is posted evening of 5-19 (CA time). On 5-19, Eliza posted a message on her homepage, for the first time in about four months; then on 5-20, the article by attorney Mayoras was posted (6-1, above).
    *22. “Strong Evidence of TS’s Authenticity” {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13541; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...=232799#p232795}

Strongest Evidence that TS Is a Fake Informer

TIAI Update #6 was titled: “TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!?” And yes, summer is nearly over. So if there’s no bam soon, then I guess this is very strong evidence that TS is fake, right?

However, although the critics will no doubt be eager to use this reasoning as soon as summer is over, there is one minor problem with this reasoning—and that problem is the following list of the others who would also have to be fake, using the same basic reasoning: Jermaine, 5 Brothers, TMZ, Paris, Ortega, Janet, and even MJ himself!

Jermaine’s “The Tribute” has said “coming SOON” for about a year now {http://www.thetribute2010.com/}; actually, it was originally titled The Tribute 2009 {http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=%22the+tribute+2009%22&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=5d0b50e146560710}. The “5 Brothers Enterprises” website—with BAM illustrated visually and in the audio—has also said “coming SOON” since December 2009 {http://www.whois.net/whois/5brothersenterprises.com}.

TMZ had a “big clue” for January 18, 2010; but nothing happened {http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/18/michael-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-lapd-investigation-applied-pharmacy-search-warrant-las-vegas/; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...php?f=72&t=3391}. And in the same month (January 2010), Paris said “Daddy was supposed to be here. Daddy was going to perform this year.” {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5024}

Many already know about Kenny Ortega’s tweet: “Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out and the flowers are all in bloom Captain Hook: He’s back” {Sep 1st, 2009 via web; http://twitter.com/KennyOrtegaBlog/status/3684282550}. This was so obvious, that he got several questions about it; so only one day later, Kenny said: “... I was quoting text from Peter Pan. Please don’t look for hidden messages. Promise they’re not there. Just fun” {http://twitter.com/KennyOrtegaBlog/status/3706966897}.

Now if MJ were really dead, then we wouldn’t pay much attention to these tweets from Kenny; but if MJ is alive, then the first tweet was indeed a clue—and the second one was to deter further questioning. It is true that the first tweet doesn’t give a specific year, it only mentions springtime; however, unless he was referring to the very next spring (2010), then this tweet was essentially pointless—because it could be ANY spring from now until forever.

On June 14, 2010, Janet tweeted this: “It’s time the fans know the truth …”
    {Jun 14th via web; http://twitter.com/JanetJackson/status/16174141128, verified account}. What “truth” was Janet referring to, that was then “time” for the fans to “know”? Perhaps that MJ is dead, and he was murdered? If so, that is nothing that hasn’t been said many times already. Furthermore, if MJ is alive, then murder would not be the “truth”—instead, the hoax would be the truth. Yet nearly three months have passed since then, and no hoax truth has come out publicly from the Jacksons.

Last but not least, MJ himself said at the London press conference: “see you in July”! If he really died, then this was merely a reference to the planned concerts in July 2009; but if he was planning a fake death, then the “July” did not refer to 2009. Of course he didn’t say what year, just like Kenny’s tweet; but once again, if MJ didn’t mean July 2010, then it could be any year—and therefore it would be practically meaningless.

Actually, if you’re going to include all of the above as fake MJ hoax informers, then you might as well include Dr. Hinton as a fake Elvis hoax informer; because Dr. Hinton—the very one who helped write the book with Elvis/Jesse—said Elvis would come out publicly in the year 2002, but it didn’t happen {http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page19}.

And what about attorney Mayoras, who is an informer with Eliza’s case? Back in May he said: “Eliza Presley’s court case is back on track and scheduled to come to a head this summer. … Stay tuned until this summer. That’s when the real fun begins.” {http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/05/the-elvis-presley-conspiracy-part-iv-what-does-it-all-mean.html}. Summer is about over, so does “this summer” make him a fake informer? By the way “This Summer” is the exact phrase that I used in my Update #6—along with two question marks {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=11061}.

Eliza herself knows that there can be delays, when you are dealing with court cases. She said the following: “Of course, any time that you deal with the legal system, you cannot predict a time frame, can you?” {http://www.elvisinfonet.com/interview_elizapresley1.htm}.

Like everyone else involved in the MJ and Elvis hoaxes, I can’t give any certain dates for bam; I can only give possibilities. And at this point, don’t be too surprised if nothing major happens until after Eliza and/or Murray cases are done.
    There are some interesting dates coming up: 10-10-10, Halloween, and November 5 (V for Vendetta); but as always, don’t put too much on any particular date.

What we do know for sure is that: “It’s all going to come out; it’s all going to unfold.” {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0SoaOe-cs}. This is what Jermaine said back in February, 2010; and it was stated in the context of the “airport” slip, so we know he meant the hoax is all going to come out {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7010}.

Jermaine also reiterated this again on Larry King interview in June, 2010. “[Larry:] Do you think we’ll ever find out the whole story? [Jermaine:] Yes! Yes! You know why, because his [MJ’s] family is not going to let it not happen. ... We’re going to do everything in our power as a family to make sure the world knows what really happened.” {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3OiJMjilg}.

Yes, there have been delays; and as time passes, more members may leave this forum (and many have left already). But don’t worry too much; they will all come rushing back right after bamsday—along with thousands and thousands of new members.

I’m not going to take the time and space in this post, to explain the latest set of redirects; most of them were understood correctly anyway. For those who want to see a list of them, LilWendy has done a great job of keeping track {http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/09/09/www-thisisalsoit-com-to-date/}. Also, don’t expect more redirects—at least not until there are significant developments with the Elvis/Eliza or MJ/Murray cases.

Meanwhile, anyone can promote this $999 reward through any method that you want. But please do NOT reference www.ThisIsAlsoIt.com for the $999 reward, because sooner or later it will probably get redirected away from this post. Instead, use www.ElvisAndMJ.com for the $999 reward (and I will ask Mo & Souza to put a link from that page to this post).

... and now it’s Time for me to Sign,

The Sign
    TRADUZIONE Fatta da KRISS e WIVVY In corso
    Mettere a tacere i critici e la ricompensa di $ 999??? Se si scommette
    Oggi è il 9-9-10 (ora CA),anniversario (un anno) dal 9-9-09! È anche 77 giorni (inclusive) dopo un anno dalla "morte" la MJ. E il mio primo post è stato di circa il 9-9-09 numerologia, pubblicato due giorni prima il 9-7-09; forse pochi qui ricordare questo (che è stato inviato sul vecchio forum MJDH.com).
    Come ho detto nel #Update 6 il #Update 7 probabilmene non sarà del bamsday.Questo post non lo chiamo un Update perchè non contiene molte informazioni nuove;e più una risposta alle provocazione e le critiche e sostenere ancora quello che ho detto nel $999.
    Struttura
    $999 Ricompensa
    Il testo delle Coincidenze
    Non c'è bisognio di essere un scenziato di rachete
    MJ a pianificato le paralelle con Elvis?
    Rispondere alle critiche
    MJ a qualche che informatore?
    Prove che TS e un falso informatore
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    $999 Ricompensa
    A un anno dal aniversario di 9-9-09 e il momeno oportuno per offrire la ricompensa di $999.La ricompensa andrà alla persona che riuscirà a dimonstrare matematicamene che c'è una possibbilità in un milone (1 possibbilità in 999,999 o 1 possibbilità 500,000,etc.) che tutta la numerologia di MJ fatta in 3 passi sotto e sucessa per caso.
    Tutti possono accetare questa offerta però devono seguire i prossimi 5 passi.

Passo1 Leggere atentamente ogni uno dei prossimi tre tempi e il TIAI UPDATE #4 #4c #5a #5b #6 (in modo esplicito #6-8 e #6-9)

Passo2 Fare un post in TIAI sub forum intitolato "$999 Claim, By John Doe [don’t use this name, use your own username]”
    Includere nel tuo post il passo3 e 4 qui sotto e anche ogni discusione riguardante il passo 5 sarà messa nello stesso post.

Passo3 Fare vedere i propri calcoli per ogni numerologia separatamente(a è l) sucede per caso (per un essempio vedere anche 12:21 l'orario della telefonata) http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...php?f=72&t=9994.
    Devi essere sicuro che includerai anche:
    a. la chiamata 911 è stato nei primi secondi di 12: 21
    b. 12: 21 a 2: 26 è di 2 ore e 5 minuti il 25 giugno; 2 + 5 = 7
    c. 1.221 + 226 = 1447; 1 + 4 + 4 + 7 = 16; 1 + 6 = 7
    d. memoriale 7 ° giorno del settimo mese, 7 anni dopo la volontà (e luna piena)
    e. 77 giorni dalla "morte" a 9-9-09
    f. 7 giorni da "sepoltura" a 9-9-09 (e quasi luna piena)
    g. THIS IS IT vocali = 999
    h. HIS (HIStory e THIS IS IT) = indietro 1998
    i. autografi 1998; 1998-666 = 1332 / 4 = 333 + 666 = 999
    j. 777 + 999 = 1776
    k. tutti questi numeri (333, 666, 777, 999, 1221, 1776, 1998) divisibili per 111
    l. 8 + 16 + 1977 = 2001; 6 + 25 + 2009 = 2040 (spazio intros per Elvis e MJ)

Passo 4 Mostra i calcoli per la combinazione di tutti questi numerologies accade per caso. Qui la risposta al passaggio 4 deve essere 1 probabilità in 999.999 o meno (perché una possibilità in un milione o più non si qualifica per la ricompensa).

Passo 5 permetermi di verificare e mettere alla prova i tuoi calcoli.

Se si possono difendere i vostri calcoli e statistiche per la risposta alle mie domande/sfide: PM poi affrontare il mailing a me, e ti invierà 999 $ (dollari USA) tramite Western Union!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Il testo delle Coincidenze
    Se nessuno è in grado di raccogliere la ricompensa di $ 999: l'unica via d'uscita a quel punto sarà a pretendere che una possibilità in-a-milione è effettivamente accaduto. Tuttavia, mentre è abbastanza facile affermare semplicemente che era una coincidenza di tutti, è molto più difficile da dimostrare in esso. Questo è il motivo per cui ho creato "il test di coincidenza" — in modo che la gente può vedere facilmente se la pretesa coincidenza un-in-a-milione è realistica o non.
    Prima di tutto, per aiutare a mettere le cose in prospettiva, se le probabilità di qualcosa succede per coincidenza sono 1 probabilità in solo 2: c'è ancora un 50% di probabilità che non accadrà per coincidenza. E se è 1 probabilità in 10: c'è un 90% di probabilità che non accadrà per coincidenza. Se è 1 probabilità in 100: c'è una possibilità di 99% che non succederà per coincidenza. 1 probabilità in 1.000 è 99.9% che non succederà per coincidenza. E infine 1 probabilità in 1.000 volte 1.000 (uno su un milione) — è 99,9999% di probabilità che esso non accadrebbe per coincidenza!!!!!!!!!
    Dicendo che tutti i tempi di "morte" MJ e numerologia è accaduto per coincidenza sarebbe come giocare alla roulette russa con 999.999 proiettili e uno spazio vuoto {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_roulette}. Anche se c'è una grande differenza: roulette russa mette solo la vita di una persona in pericolo; ma con NWO e la fine del mondo, milioni di vite sono in pericolo!
    Per coloro che vogliono giocare "la prova di coincidenza": è molto simile a una lotteria, tranne che per fortuna non costa denaro come gioco d'azzardo e le lotterie (e anche nessuno sarà vincere soldi). Ho visto un paraurti adesivo, una volta che ha detto, "lotteria: una tassa sulle persone che hanno fallito classe math."

Comunque, se volete provare il test coincidenza: avviare un thread (nella subforum TIAI) intitolato: "The coincidenza test". Quindi prendere un'indovinare quali saranno le ultime due cifre (a destra del separatore decimale) nel Nasdaq, Dow e S & P 500, una volta che si chiude il mercato azionario per il giorno {vedi http://finance.yahoo.com/}. È necessario dichiarare la stima almeno 24 ore di anticipo; e anche identificare la data alla quale si applica l'ipotesi (utilizzare la data basata su una zona di tempo negli Stati Uniti); le cifre restano in vista per più di 12 ore dopo la chiusura del mercato, quindi non c'è molto tempo per vedere se il tuo indovinare è stato giusto (che non sono registrati in modo permanente).

Assicurarsi che si identifica quale due cifre andare con Dow e quelli che andare con il Nasdaq e quelli che con S & P 500. Ad esempio: Dow =. 77; Nasdaq =. 79; S & P 500 =. 99; questa volontà di fare un numero di sei cifre (777,999), che ha una possibilità su un milione di essere corretto (000,000 a 999.999). Questi numeri decimali del mercato azionario sono abbastanza casuali e nessuno sarà in grado di conoscerli 24 ore in anticipo (o controllarli); quindi se qualcuno ottiene tutte le sei cifre corretto, quindi che sarà una coincidenza in-a-milione!

Ora non dobbiamo dimenticare l'aspetto delle opportunità, quando ci stiamo calcolo delle probabilita ' di una coincidenza. Per questo si verifichi realmente come una coincidenza in-a-milione: deve essere la prima persona molto chi ottiene i sei numeri corretta. Poiché la seconda persona saranno due-in-a-milioni, e il terzo sarà 3-in-a-milioni, etc.

Se vengono apportate a indovinare un centinaio, che sarebbe una possibilità di uno-in--diecimila; perché anche se però le probabilità sono uno su un milione, le opportunità sono un centinaio (in modo da 1.000.000 diviso 100 = 10.000). Tuttavia, se centinaia o anche tu
    Non c'è bisognio di essere un scenziato di rachete
    Se nessuno può riuscire alla ricompensa di $ 999, o la prova di una coincidenza — non matematici o chiunque altro — poi saranno tutti sappiamo la MJ "morte" correlati numerologia è accaduto dal piano. Non è necessario essere uno scienziato a razzo o uno statistico, per capire che la numerologia non è un caso.

E se è stato pianificato, non sarebbe razionale a pretendere che il piano è stato tracciato un omicidio. Questo è perché alcuni della numerologia è stato promosso da MJ stesso prima della "morte" (777, 1998, 2040, ecc.); e anche perché la famiglia è stata coinvolta nel memoriale e temporizzazione di sepoltura numerologia dopo la "morte".

Inoltre, come affermato in precedenza, la numerologia va oltre semplicemente dimostrando che la "morte" fu pianificata da MJ e famiglia (e quindi un falso); dà anche alcune delle ragioni principali per la beffa: 2012 (fine del mondo), 666 & 999 (NWO), 2040 (MJ pianificato intenzionali paralleli con Elvis), etc.

Edited by Cristina1984 - 10/9/2010, 22:16

14. Cristina1984
        Top   -1

User deleted

MJ a pianificato le paralelle con Elvis?

E parlando di MJ pianificazione intenzionali paralleli con il "morte" Elvis: anche se alcuni risposto molto positivamente a www.ElvisAndMJ.com e gli sviluppi di Elvis/Eliza, purtroppo molti altri non hanno.

Ci sono milioni e milioni di tifosi MJ; che è, se si fa riferimento a persone che sono appassionati di musica MJ. Ma molto meno persone sono gli appassionati di MJ la persona! E se sei un fan di MJ se stesso, non appena la sua musica: l'unica domanda dovrebbe essere se le connessioni Elvis erano state pianificate da MJ, o una coincidenza. Se previsto, quindi non dovreste andare contro ciò che egli stesso ha pianificato (a meno che non sei solo un fan di musica MJ).

Effettivamente, la numerologia da solo dovrebbe dimostrare che le connessioni di Elvis erano coincidenza attentamente pianificata e non tutti (a meno che qualcuno può raccogliere la ricompensa di $ 999). E se MJ non voleva il pubblico a conoscere le connessioni Elvis: allora perché ha messo il 2040 MJ visibile sul palco dove ognuno poteva vederlo??? {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mkzqdx021k; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...hp?f=72&t=10685}

Ci sono numerose altri sorprendenti paralleli con Elvis, possibile solo se essi sono stati pianificati da MJ (non possono tutti essere una coincidenza). E molti di questi paralleli sono state fatte molto pubblici da MJ — ad esempio il titolo, "This Is It" parallelometro con"questo È Elvis" e molto di più {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/elvispresley_michaeljackson_connections.php}.

Inoltre, anche se MJ e LMP non sono sposati più: eppure è irrispettoso MJ (come pure LMP) per ridurre al minimo la connessione Elvis — anche se c'erano altre connessioni di NO! Solo pochi giorni dopo è stato pubblicato l'aggiornamento TIAI # 6 su Elvis e MJ, Jermaine ha parlato molto di LMP e MJ {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r91T8jCl_EE}. Pensi veramente che MJ apprezza i suoi "fan" opposte la connessione Elvis??

Per coloro che si oppongono portando Elvis in essa, perché la gente potrebbe pensare siamo ancora più pazzesco: così che cosa? Se la verità hits del pubblico su entrambi "morte" Elvis o MJ), allora capiranno che non eravamo così folle dopo tutto! Quindi, essi saranno molto più probabile di tornare e sentire che cosa abbiamo da dire.

Tuttavia, se siamo in attesa fino al pubblico SA: nessuno intende prestare attenzione a noi, quindi, perché tutti sapranno da allora dal mainstream media. Se noi sonaglio gabbie ora: poi quando si esce in pubblico, essi saranno Torna a scoprire come sapevamo prima ne è venuto fuori pubblicamente! Quindi saranno molto più pronti ad ascoltare il resto del messaggio!

Inoltre, anche se hanno detto fan di Elvis è vivo per 33 anni, eppure solo recentemente ha DNA prove emerse che scientificamente dimostra Elvis vite! Non abbiamo bisogno di essere più intimiditi, da coloro che mettono in ridicolo Elvis è vivo come un pazzo "teoria del complotto"; noi possiamo li sfido con prove concrete del DNA, il caso del giudice Eliza, nessun parente di Elvis ha fornito il DNA a confutare Eliza, etc.

Parlando del caso di Eliza e il prossimo passo: c'è spesso una finestra di 30 giorni per l'opposizione a un movimento alle Summary Judgment. Per ora, però, Let's aspettare fino a quando non ci sono sviluppi importanti in caso di Eliza, prima di andare ai media nuovamente su Eliza.Parlando di Elvis e andando ai mezzi di comunicazione: questa è stata un'altra area di grande disaccordo sul forum; alcuni a sostegno di esso e molti non a sostegno. In modo che il 20 luglio, reindirizzato il tweet ALLJACK5ONS su "media prende l'avviso" {http://twitter.com/Marlon_Jackson/status/10355780029; ex http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/10355780029}. Ancora alcuni ciò non è stato abbastanza buono, perché esso è stato tweeted circa tre mesi prima del mio aggiornamento Elvis e MJ (# 6).

Ma il "media prende atto" si riferiva la beffa; lo sappiamo perché i media già ha preso atto delle teorie omicidio e omicidio. E se il Jacksons desidera che i media a prendere nota della beffa, che include i paralleli di Elvis — poiché MJ previsto tali parallels e anche alcuni di essi reso molto pubblico (2040, This Is It, ecc.).
    Ultimo ma non meno importante: è stato questo stesso tweet di "media prende l'avviso", che divenne la messa a fuoco del post da bec intitolato "Forte evidenza del autenticità del TS"
    {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13541&start=0}. Questo tweet-eliminazione è accaduto ai primi di agosto, che è stata dopo tutto il disaccordo su Elvis e MJ e di andare per i mezzi di comunicazione, ecc.; o meno ed è stato anche dopo che un reindirizzamento (il 20 luglio) a questo tweet "supporti prendere l'avviso", a sostegno di andare ai media con la connessione di Elvis. Pertanto, se il Jacksons era contro la connessione Elvis e/o andando ai media: allora perché nel mese di agosto ha fatto essi eliminare abbastanza tweets per mantenere i "supporti prendere l'avviso" nella parte inferiore della pagina, esattamente come ho detto chiaro indietro nel mese di maggio?
    Rispondere alle critiche

Poco dopo aggiornamento # 6, c'era una buona dose di discussione su alcuni thread criticare TS. Molte delle domande e obiezioni sono degni di risposta; e, in realtà, alcuni membri già pubblicato alcune risposte molto buone. {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72 &t=6951; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...p?f=72&t=11733; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...hp?f=72&t=11198}.

Tuttavia, io vado per aggiungere alcune risposte del mio. E mi permetta di rendere chiaro che non mi sincero critiche, perché la verità può stare in piedi fino a domande e obiezioni — prevarrà la verità! Il problema è quando la gente fare accuse vuote, con alcuna prova, ad esempio "TS è un'assurdità"; istruzioni come questo con alcuna prova sono inutili, e anche non tenta di rispondere a loro.

Il Jacksons dovrebbe tweet circa TIAI? Questo è stato suggerito e anche sollecitato da pochi. Ebbene, essi possono tweet questo se vogliono; ma non è molto probabile, specialmente non prima di bamsday. Inoltre, essi recentemente ha eliminato abbastanza tweets per mantenere il tweet AOL (Army Of LOVE) nella parte inferiore della pagina — proprio come ho detto nel maggio; vedere nuovamente il post da bec, "Strong Evidence di TS autenticità" {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13541; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...art=125#p232795}.
    Inoltre, per chi vuole confutare TS/TIAI: perché non si chiede Jacksons Tweet qualcosa contro TIAI? Sicuramente se non fanno che, allora questo sarà la prova definitiva che i servizi non è falso — giusto??? E se questo ragionamento non contengono molta acqua, quindi neanche il ragionamento opposto (Jacksons non tweeting a sostegno della TIAI dimostra che TS è falso).

C'erano anche alcune preoccupazioni che ho menzionato il concetto di persone in fase di sperimentazione, e alcuni fallimento della prova; è stato suggerito che MJ non sarebbe questo. Beh, che cosa circa Murray? Non si pensa che molte persone non hanno lo stesso test di base (Salva) — chiamandolo un assassino, anche prima dell'udienza preliminare?? Non credete che MJ pianificato questo test, per aiutare a esporre i problemi di pregiudizi e di prova dai media? {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=11198#p187832; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...t=11198#p187841}
    Superare il test non significa credere gullibly nulla e tutto ciò che dice TS, semplicemente perché TS è colui che dice; è sempre stato chiesto di verificare le prove per te e debunk se potete, ecc.. Tuttavia, coloro che rifiutano di nulla e tutto ciò che TS dice, semplicemente perché TS è colui che dice — indipendentemente tutte le prove che non ha mai ancora state debunked — essi non sono alla A + livelli sulla scheda relazione!

Parlando di cercare di debunk TS: un particolare membro tenuti di abitazione sulle mie dichiarazioni sulla "pochi" in sulla beffa — sostenendo che non c'erano più di "qualche", in modo da solo, questo dimostra che TS è un falso {vedere Aggiornamento 4 d, http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...php?f=72&t=7194}. Tuttavia, questo è solo un altro dei molti esempi di critici di lettura non attentamente ciò che ho detto. La parola "pochi" è sempre relativa; e al rispetto di tutte le stelle nel cielo, mille è stelle "pochi". Prese nel contesto, la "pochi" che ho citato è stato in questa dichiarazione: "l'intero stato della California non è sulla beffa. ... solo un relativamente poche persone avrebbero bisogno di essere ' in su di esso ' "(in 4-36 & 4-38).

Non ho mai dato qualsiasi numero specifico diverso da "più di tre"; ma se leggere tutti i miei post, troverete che io stesso ha fatto menzione più specificamente coinvolti con la beffa: MJ, famiglia, Conrad, Kenny Ortega, coroner, ospedale, FBI, TMZ, etc. E ci sono molti altri (amici/celebrità) che non possono avere un ruolo diretto e ancora capire che si tratta di un falso (molto simile a noi).
    Per coloro che hanno suggerito che TS modifica post più tardi per nascondere gli errori, ecc.: si noti che d Update # 4 (a cui fa riferimento sopra) non è stato modificato anche una sola volta (vedere fondo al post). Non modificare i post dopo il distacco, ad eccezione di quando si aggiunge un collegamento a nuove parti — e che è solo un paio di giorni più tardi durante la maggior parte (vedi) per esempio nella parte inferiore di Update # 4a, 4b # & # 4 c, tutti dicono "modificato 1 volta in totale". Inoltre, ogni post TS viene copiato su diversi altri forum hoax, dove sarebbe praticamente impossibile modificarli. Così se si desidera verificare ciò che ho scritto originariamente, check it out su altri forum beffa!

Questo è stato un'altra domanda: "perché non ha egli [MJ] indossare qualcosa con il numero 9 in TII?" Risposta: egli indossava 777 sulla sua camicia rossa e ha avuto la 999 nelle vocali del titolo (come pure 1998 ancora una volta, che è di 999 x 2, ecc {vedere aggiornamento # 5a, http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...php?f=72&t=9726}. Se avesse 999 sulla camicia e 777 nel titolo del TII — è probabilmente sarebbe hai denunciato che egli non indossare 777!

Inoltre, TII film poster è stato ufficialmente rilasciato il 9-9-09; e TII stesso rilasciato 7 settimane dopo 9-9-09, etc. E la "morte" e "sepoltura" era 77 & 7 giorni dal 9-9-09 (risurrezione). Quanto più si desidera???
    Sì, se non si utilizza inclusivo che non funziona. Ma eventualmente non puo ' funzionare con reckoning tanto inclusiva e standard; in modo che si deve scegliere uno dei due, se si sta pianificando di fuori. E inclusiva è il meglio delle due opzioni: perché è biblico e più ampiamente conosciuto nella sepoltura, morte e risurrezione di Gesù! Anche MJ utilizzato inclusiva, quando ha detto "quattro anni più" nella primavera del 2009; normalmente che dovrebbe terminare nel 2013 — ma inclusiva è 2009 (primo anno), 2010 (due anni), 2011 (anno tre) e 2012 (quarto anno).

Ci sono altri due settori principali di TS critiche. La prima denuncia è che TMZ e TS sono solo giocando intorno; e la seconda censura è che le previsioni di rendimento/WHAVE TS hanno non si avvera. Questi due argomenti sono affrontati nelle prossime due sezioni, di sotto.

15. Wivvy
        Top   -1

User deleted

MJ ha altri informatori?

Elvis/Jesse ha il Dr. Hinton come informatore, e lo ha aiutato a scrivere il libro {see Update #6, http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...hp?f=72&t=11061}. Ed Elvis/Jesse ha anche Linda come informatore {http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/index.php}. Dunque solo MJ non avrebbe informatori? E se questo non ha senso, allora chi sono gli informatori affidabili di MJ — se TMZ e/o TS non lo sono? {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=11198&start=25#p189140}

La famiglia Jackson è l’unico informatore? E se è così, perché non hanno dato più indizi per un po’ di tempo? E se la famiglia è contro TMZ, perché allora hanno rilasciato interviste a TMZ? {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?keywords=recap&terms=all&author=&fid%5B%5D=50&sc=0&sf=titleonly&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=100&t=0&submit=Search}? Perché non hanno mai parlato apertamente contro TMZ? Sì Jermane ha ricordato una denuncia contro la gente con la camera che rideva in tribunale {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3OiJMjilg}; ma questo è tutto quello che ha ricordato, egli non ha detto niente contro il fatto che TMZ riporta notizie su MJ e/o informazioni sull’hoax, etc.

Torniamo indietro all’inizio ancora una volta:perchè è stata TMZ la prima a riportare la “morte” di MJ? Qualcuno ha suggerito che questo è accaduto semplicemente perché TMZ è stata più veloce degli altri media e ha dato l’informazione prima di chiunque altro.

Ma MJ sarebbe così scrupoloso da consentire accidentalmente ad un sito internet di un tabloid di essere il primo a scoprire della sua “morte”? Se MJ ha pianificato tutto questo così bene e a lungo (vedi Updates #4 & #6): non pensate che avrebbe pianificato anche che tipo di struttura mediatica avrebbe voluto che fosse la prima ad annunciare la “morte”?

Inoltre, se MJ non ha una fonte di notizie sull’hoax: allora come può spiegare il fatto che i media riprendono storie dalle altre fonti di news, senza verificarle per loro stessi (che è esattamente quello che accade quando TMZ posta gli articoli)? E se MJ ha pianificato di spiegare questo, allora qual è la compagnia di news che usa – se non è TMZ?

Anche se MJ fosse morto, è possibile che uno o più membri della famiglia Jackson vogliano leggere le teorie dell’hoax su intenet. Ma se tu sei sicuro che MJ è vivo: allora voi potete essere certi che stanno guardando l’hoax su internet. E anche se loro leggono uno e un solo forum sull’hoax, di sicuro sarebbe questo (MJDHI); perchè è il primo su Google, perchè non devi registrarti per leggere, e perché è il solo forum sull’hoax sul blog roll di TMZ {http://www.tmz.com/blogroll/}.

Ora perchè TMZ mette sul suo blog roll solo questo forum sull’hoax – che è anche il solo forum in cui posta TS? Se MJ e/o TMZ sono contro i messaggi di TIAI: allora questo forum non dovrebbe MAI stare sul blog roll di TMZ!
    Per quelli che hanno sostenuto che TS è connesso solo con TMZ, ma con nessun altro nell’hoax; qui c’è nuovamente la lista (con una aggiunta). E questa volta sono in 16 con un * (invece di un #); questi 16 sono tutti gli altri collegamenti oltre a TMZ.

*1. Le investigazioni su MJ completate, solo due giorni dopo l’annuncio del TIAI announced Update #1.
    *2. 333 pagine di fascicoli dell’FBI, la cui uscita è stata prevista lo stesso giorno della rivelazione del TIAI.
    *3. I $9.99 di quando LaToya faceva shopping, connessi con i “99” giorni dopo 9-9-09.
    #4. Sei articoli sul 911 su TMZ, il giorno dopo del TIAI conspiracies su Google (911, etc).
    #5. Murray sulle news di TMZ per Quattro volte, lo stesso giorno del reindirizzamento del TIAI su Murray.
    *6. Vendetta il 11-5; Evan Chandler / Emerald City il 11-17 (70th anniversario).
    *7. 2012 trailer, una settimana prima che “Jackson” e molti altri paralleli con MJ parallels venissero fuori.
    *8. La scena della Resurrezione in TII in un cimitero (niente funerale e bara, etc).
    *9. TII rivelerebbe l’hoax (Smooth Criminal, nessun RIP, scena BAM, etc).
    *10. TII mostrerebbe il “Ritorno” di MJ (questa parola c’è davvero ora nel DVD).
    *11. Il codice dell’autografo del 1998; 77 giorni & 7 giorni tutti orientate al 9-9-09, confermato da diversi eventi connessi con TII e MJ.
    *12. ALLJACK5ONS tweet il 1-18 su TIAI “Revealed” (anche il tweet del 3-11).
    #13. L’indizio di TMZ sul 25 gennaio.
    #14. TMZ, Murray, e l’assassino versus l’indizio dell’hoax del 5 febbraio.
    *15. Alta probabilità di un ritorno “piece by piece” già predetta a Gennaio (vedi #12, etc).
    *16. Autopsia terminata il 9-9-09, resa nota proprio un giorno dopo che io ho detto “9-9-09 update”.
    #17. Reindirizzamento di TIAI a TMZ, meno di un’ora prima del grande post MJ ha ucciso se stesso.
    #18. Update #4 (4-44), articolo #17 postato il 4-4 alle 4:00 AM (444).
    *19. Elvis redirect il 5-10, diversi eventi su Elvis accadono tra il 5-12 e il 5-20 (prossimo).
    *20. Update 5 (con 12 sezioni) il 5-12 alle 5:12 AM; dopo il giorno in cui TMZ ha iniziato la serie su LMP dal 5-12 al 5-17. Inoltre, Linda parla di Jesse il 5-12.
    *21. La parte finale del TIAI Update (#5d) è stata postata la sera del 5-19 (CA time). Il 5-19, Eliza ha postato un messaggio sulla sua homepage, per la prima volta in 4 mesi; poi il 5-20, è stato postato l’articolo sull’avvocato Mayoras (6-1, sopra).
    *22. “Forti prove dell’autenticità di TS” {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13541; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/...=232799#p232795}

292 replies since 9/2/2010, 00:33   10416 views