Group
    Administrator

Status

Michael Jackson's longtime doctor Arnold Klein

and rumored biological father of children

Paris and Prince dies aged 70

Dr. Arnold Klein passed away Thursday night in California aged 70
    He was Michael Jackson's longtime dermatologist
    Dr. Klein had claimed in 2013 that he was the biological father of Prince Jackson
    He is rumored to be the biological father of two of Michael's children as the biological mother of all three, Debbie Rowe, was his medical assistant
    Following Jackson's death it was alleged that he had injected the singer with demerol 51 times in just three months
    Dr. Klein also gave Jackson prescriptions for demerol under multiple aliases
    By CHRIS SPARGO FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 13:00 GMT, 23 October 2015 | UPDATED: 15:50 GMT, 23 October 2015

Michael Jackson's longtime physician passed away Thursday night in California.
    Dr. Arnold Klein, who was Jackson's dermatologist, was admitted to the hospital four days ago suffering severe abdominal pains according to TMZ.
    Klein, who was 70-years-old, was also suffering from Multiple Sclerosis and confined to a wheelchair at the time of his death.
    He was at one time Hollywood's biggest dermatologist, but that all changed following Michael's death when he came under fire for his treatment of the pop star and began speaking publicly about the singer's personal life.
    Dr. Klein also strongly hinted on multiple occasions that he was the biological father of Michael's two oldest children, Prince and Paris.
    In 2013, Dr. Klein posted a photo of himself and Prince Jackson on Facebook implying that he was the biological father of Michael's oldest son.
    Michael met the biological mother of Prince, Debbie Rowe, through Dr. Klein as she was his medical assistant.
    Prince actually addressed these rumors just hours before Dr. Klein's death on Twitter when someone wrote that he was not a Jackson but rather a Rowe-Klein.
    He responded by saying; 'The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb ... I was raised by my dad with my brother and sister.'
    Klein - who was nicknamed 'The father of Botox' - would often vacation with Jackson and his family and they spent most holidays together.
    He began treating Michael in 1983, just months before the singer required major facial work when he hair set on fire while he was filming a Pepsi commercial.
    'I spent the night at the hospital, in his room, just telling him what it is like to be burned, because I was badly burned as a two-and-a-half-year-old kid,' Klein told Vanity Fair in a 2012 interview.
    'That’s how we really bonded.' Dr. Klein said in that same interview that the first time he met Michael he diagnosed him with lupus and vitiligo, a disease that causes the loss of color in the skin.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-32...l#ixzz3pPLjLbtr
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

0 replies since 23/10/2015, 17:11   57 views