This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status
    16/ago/2014

THE PROJECT: Never Lose Neverland

CodeOfThriller

Video

It's great to be back! You may or may not be disappointed with this video, but you have to take me very seriously on my decision to do this.

I for one CANNOT sit back and ignore the idea that neverland will be sold and will most probably be ruined and privatised. When I saw how upset the Jackson family were at the thought of this, it struck me.

I have taken it upon myself to create a facebook group called 'Never Lose Neverland'. We aim to collect multiple millions of MJ fans in one group. Once we have a reasonable number of memebers, we will all donate a minimum of £2/$2 etc. and we will BUY neverland or give the funds to a reasonable choice of buyer. This way, we can be certain that Neverland Ranch will remain a part of Michael's legacy.

This is a very serious project and it requires your FULL loyalty and commitment. You will be required to add as many members as possible and share it on every site you can.

"Nothing can't be done if we raise our voices as one". It's now time to make that change.

Don't sit there idle and cool like a desktop fan, get up and have a voice and take action like an MJ fan!!!

0 replies since 17/8/2014, 16:11   14 views