Listen to Dil Jackson’s J Dilla and Michael Jackson Mash-Up Tracks

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Listen to Dil Jackson’s J Dilla and Michael Jackson Mash-Up Tracks

What do you get when you mix two late and great icons like J Dilla and Michael Jackson? Three thrilling hip-hop and R&B mash-ups from DJ J Rocc.

Under the alias of Dil Jackson, the World Famous Beat Junkies founder has released some fantastic musical blends that combine the beats of Dilla with the vocals of the King of Pop.

His latest tracks mix the sirens and ad-libs from J Dilla (sounds like it could be from the ‘Ruff Draft‘ album) with MJ’s chart-topping hits ‘Wanna Be Startin’ Something,’ ‘Beat It’ and ‘Another Part of Me.’

The ‘Wanna Be Startin’ Something’ mash-up boasts echo-like horns and a drowsy groove. On ‘Beat It (Re-Rub),’ try to imagine Dilla making a chopped and screwed beat for MJ. Finally, ‘Another Part of Me’ is pure soul and funk with a hint of hip-hop thanks to Dilla’s signature booming beat.

Honestly, J Rocc’s J Dilla and Michael Jackson mash-ups are off the wall. See what we did there? Listen for yourself.

TRADUZIONE:

Ascolta J Dilla Dil Jackson e Michael Jackson Mash-Up tracce

Che cosa si ottiene quando si mescolano due icone tarda e grande come J Dilla e Michael Jackson? Tre emozionanti hip-hop e R&B mash-up da DJ J Rocc.

Sotto lo pseudonimo di Dil Jackson, il fondatore di mondo famoso Beat Junkies ha rilasciato alcune miscele musicale fantastici che combinano i battiti di Dilla con la voce del re del Pop.

Sue ultime tracce mescolano le sirene e ad-libs da J Dilla (suona come potrebbe essere estratto dall'album 'Ruff Draft') con hit chart su MJ 'voglio essere Startin' qualcosa,' 'Beat It' e 'Un'altra parte di me'

il 'vuole essere Startin' qualcosa' mash-up vanta eco-come corna e un groove assopito. Su 'Beat It (ri-strofinare),' Provate ad immaginare Dilla rendendo un beat tritato e avvitato per MJ. Infine, 'Un'altra parte di Me' è puro soul e funk con un pizzico di hip-hop grazie a battere in espansione di firma di Dilla.

Onestamente, di J. Rocc J Dilla e mash-up di Michael Jackson sono dal muro. Vedere quello che abbiamo fatto ci? Ascoltate voi stessi.

http://theboombox.com/dil-jackson-j-dilla-...mash-up-tracks/

0 replies since 15/2/2014, 09:24   72 views