Britney Spears pays tribute to Michael Jackson in Las Vegas Show

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Britney Spears pays tribute to Michael Jackson in Las Vegas Show

Britney Spears, who recently started her residency at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, paid a subtle homage to King of Pop – Michael Jackson – in the show.

While performing ‘Me Against The Music’, the singer donned a fedora hat and struck poses resembling the ‘Thriller’ hit maker’s signature dance moves, Contactmusic reported.

Confirming that her move to honour the late singer was intentional, Spears told a US publication that her favourite part of the show was when it was just her in the spotlight with a hat on, which was really a tribute to Jackson.

TRADUZIONE:

Britney Spears rende omaggio a Michael Jackson in Las Vegas Show

Britney Spears, che recentemente ha iniziato la sua residenza al Planet Hollywood di Las Vegas, pagato un sottile omaggio al re del Pop – Michael Jackson – nello spettacolo.

Mentre esegue "Me Against The Music", la cantante ha indossato un cappello fedora e pose colpite simile a 'Thriller' colpire mosse di danza di creatore firma, Contactmusic ha riferito.

Confermando che sua mossa per onorare il cantante in ritardo è stato intenzionale, Spears ha detto una pubblicazione negli Stati Uniti che la sua parte preferita dello spettacolo era quando era proprio lei sotto i riflettori con un cappello su, che era davvero un tributo a Jackson.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/repo...as-show-1944194

0 replies since 2/1/2014, 18:21   43 views