This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

mqdefault

Howard Stern Show : Lady Gaga Full Interview + Live Performance 11/12/13

M076n7

Video

GaGa On Michael Jackson: ”I really believed that the world killed him. I believe so strongly that he died of a broken heart”
    I was so touched by the words spoken by Lady Ga Ga in this interview with Howard Stern I wanted to share them.
    You know I’m a massive Michael Jackson fan. The reasons go beyond his magical talent and abilities and I don’t need to constantly explain it beyond saying his music and his imagination were a saviour to me when I was hurting as a child. He was my first hero. He reminded me constantly that you didn’t have to look a certain way or act in a certain manner or fit in to be special. When I was being bullied at school I’d go home and find so much inspiration from Michael’s extraordinary spirit. When I was 15 his posters were like a big brother, a father, best friend and hero all wrapped up in one. When he died, like many people, I was in shock and I broke down when I watched his funeral. I felt that the world had killed him. This interview with Lady Ga Ga is the first time I’ve ever heard someone describe my hero in the way I felt about him and I cried hearing her compassion about his legacy. You can hear these excerpts at the 55.53 mark and again at 59.10 But what she did to preserve his costumes and his legacy is wonderful.

http://darrenhayes.tumblr.com/post/6694149...y-believed-that

########################
    traduzione google

Gaga su Michael Jackson: "Ho davvero creduto che il mondo lo ha ucciso. Credo così forte che è morto di crepacuore "
    Ero così commosso dalle parole pronunciate da Lady Ga Ga in questa intervista con Howard Stern volevo condividerli.
    Sai che sono un grande fan di Michael Jackson. Le ragioni vanno oltre il suo talento magico e capacità e non ho bisogno di spiegare costantemente oltre a dire la sua musica e la sua immaginazione erano un salvatore a me quando mi faceva male come un bambino. Era il mio primo eroe. Mi ha ricordato costantemente che non c'era bisogno di guardare un certo modo o agire in un certo modo o di adattarsi ad essere speciale. Quando mi è stato vittima di bullismo a scuola andavo a casa e trovo tanta ispirazione dallo spirito straordinario di Michael. Quando avevo 15 anni i suoi manifesti erano come un fratello maggiore, un padre, il migliore amico ed eroe tutto avvolto in uno. Quando è morto, come molte persone, ero sotto shock e ho rotto quando ho visto il suo funerale. Ho sentito che il mondo lo aveva ucciso. Questa intervista con Lady Ga Ga è la prima volta che abbia mai sentito qualcuno descrivere il mio eroe in modo che provavo per lui e ho pianto sentendo la sua compassione per la sua eredità. È possibile ascoltare questi brani in boa 55.53 e di nuovo alle 59.10 Ma che cosa ha fatto per preservare i suoi costumi e la sua eredità è meraviglioso.

0 replies since 14/11/2013, 10:23   45 views