I'll make Blanket next King of Pop, vows Jackson's dad: Singer's father ...

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

I'll make Blanket next King of Pop, vows Jackson's dad: Singer's father says fortune-teller predicted his grandson would be a sensation and he just needs to be 'trained'

Joe Jackson has vowed to turn the 11-year-old into a big star

Said the youngster is a 'spitting image' of his father when he was that age
    His comments evoke memories of how he pushed the Jackson family into show business

Joe Jackson has vowed to make Michael Jackson’s son Blanket into a star as big as his father - so long as he is ‘trained’ properly.

The 75-year-old family patriarch said that he disagreed with those who said there would never be another King of Pop because Blanket was ready to take his place.

He said that the 11-year-old is the ‘spitting image’ of Michael at that age and revealed that he believed a fortune teller who once predicted Blanket would be a sensation.
    Joe’s comments evoked memories of how he pushed Michael and his brothers into show business and ruled the family with an iron fist.

He has in the past admitted to beating his children with a strap but was unapologetic and claimed that it ‘kept them out of jail and kept them right.’

The physical and emotional abuse supposedly went on for years and friends of Michael’s have said that he was never able to forgive his father.
    Joe made his comments in a forthcoming documentary about Michael’s children in which Blanket speaks on camera for the first time.

Prince Michael, 16, and Paris, 15, also talk frankly about the impact of the death of their father in 2009 at the age of 50 as he prepared to mount a comeback.

In the documentary Joe said: ‘They said there would never be another Michael Jackson and I say that we already have one. But I said he just has to be trained.
    ‘That kid is the spitting image of Michael when he was smaller.’
    Speaking of the fortune teller, he said: ‘She said that boy there is going to be the biggest entertainer in the world.’

The documentary is called Remembering Michael and was made by Michael’s mother Katherine, 83, the legal co-guardian of his children.
    In extracts already made public Paris breaks down in tears as she says of her father: ‘He promised he would teach me how to moonwalk, but he never got round to it.’
    She also opens up about how her grief led her to attempt suicide in June and says her life was so secluded she did not even know her father’s name until she was six.

The reason was that he wanted his children to know him as ‘Daddy’ and not a celebrity.

In his interview Blanket says that some of his earliest memories are going into his father’s room and watching videos of him dancing.

TRADUZIONE:

Farò coperta prossimo Re del Pop, Giura il Papa ' di Jackson: padre del cantante dice fattucchiera predetto suo nipote sarebbe una sensazione e ha solo bisogno di essere 'addestrato'

Joe Jackson ha promesso di trasformare l'11 anni in una grande star

Ha detto che il giovane è una 'immagine sputata' di suo padre quando aveva quell'età
    Suoi commenti evocano ricordi di come ha spinto la famiglia Jackson in spettacolo

Joe Jackson ha promesso di fare grande come suo padre - figlio di Michael Jackson coperta in una stella finché egli è 'addestrato' correttamente.

Il Patriarca di famiglia di 75 anni ha detto che era in disaccordo con chi ha detto che non ci sarà mai un altro re del Pop perché coperta era pronto a prendere il suo posto.

Ha detto che il 11-anno-vecchio è il 'immagine sputata' di Michael a quell'età e ha rivelato che lui credeva un indovino che predisse una volta che coperta sarebbe una sensazione.
    Commenti su Joe evocava ricordi di come ha spinto Michael e i suoi fratelli nel mondo dello spettacolo e governava la famiglia con pugno di ferro.

In passato ha ammesso a battere i suoi figli con una cinghia ma fu impenitente e ha sostenuto che esso 'li teneva fuori di prigione e li teneva giusto'.

L'abuso fisico ed emotivo presumibilmente andò avanti per anni e gli amici di michele hanno detto che non era in grado di perdonare suo padre.
    Joe ha fatto i suoi commenti in un prossimo documentario sui bambini di Michael in cui coperta parla sulla fotocamera per la prima volta.

Prince Michael, 16 e Parigi, 15, anche parlare francamente l'impatto della morte del loro padre nel 2009 all'età di 50 anni mentre si preparava a montare una rimonta.

Nel documentario Joe ha detto: «hanno detto che non ci sarà mai un altro Michael Jackson e dire che abbiamo già uno. Ma ho detto che ha appena essere addestrati.
    'Quel bambino è l'immagine sputata di Michael quando era più piccolo'.

Parlando della chiromante, disse: «Ha detto quel ragazzo ci sta per essere il più grande intrattenitore nel mondo».

Il documentario si chiama Michael ricordando e fu fatta da madre di Michael Katherine, 83, il co-tutore dei suoi figli.
    Negli estratti già resi pubblici Parigi rompe in lacrime come lei dice di suo padre: ' ha promesso che mi avrebbe insegnato come moonwalk, ma non ha mai avuto intorno a esso.'
    Lei anche circa come suo dolore portò a tentare il suicidio nel mese di giugno si apre e dice che la sua vita era così appartato, che lei non sapeva nemmeno il nome di suo padre fino a quando aveva sei.

Il motivo era che voleva i suoi figli a conoscerlo come 'Papà' e non una celebrità.

Nella sua intervista coperta dice che alcuni dei suoi primi ricordi sono andando nella stanza del padre e guardare i video di lui danza.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...ons-dad-Jo.html

0 replies since 18/12/2013, 21:33   96 views