Joe Jackson is trying to push Blanket, 11, as the next Jackson star: keep him away?

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Joe Jackson is trying to push Blanket, 11, as the next Jackson star: keep him away?

Video

There’s a new crowd-funded documentary about Michael Jackson in the works that features interviews with his family, including his three children: Prince, 16, Paris, 13, and Blanket, 11. The film is called Remembering Michael, and it’s being executive produced by his mother, Katherine Jackson. There’s a trailer up on the donation page (also posted above), with the full film due to be released in 43 days. So far they’ve raised less than $4,000 out of a $3.2 million goal. $3.2 million, really? As if this family needs that much money for a documentary. It sounds like a cash grab. The FAQ states that the film will be completed regardless of whether or not the goal is reached, and that all donations will go toward the film.

Michael Jackson worked hard to limit his kids’ exposure in the media and I’m sure he would not approve of them being interviewed in this film. So that’s why I find it especially creepy that Joe Jackson is hoping to turn Michael’s youngest child, Blanket, 11, into the next big Jackson star. In the trailer for Remembering Michael, Joe claims that Blanket is the next Michael Jackson, “he just has to be trained. The kid is the spitting image of Michael when Michael was smaller.”

Radar reports that Joe saw a psychic who told him that Blanket “is going to be the biggest entertainer in the world.” In the trailer, Joe says a psychic told him Michael was going to be the biggest entertainer. You can see that Joe wants to make Blanket into a little money maker though, and that’s creepy as hell. Hopefully he won’t be able to get his hands on that poor kid.

I came away from that trailer feeling bad for Michael’s kids. It doesn’t seem like a tribute to him, but more like a way to exploit his memory to make money. That said, Blanket is super cute and concerned about animals while Paris seems very sweet. I especially liked hearing what they had to say about not knowing that their dad was famous, but it also brought it home to me how much things have changed for them since their dad died. The Jacksons have brought these kids into the fold and that includes making them famous and maybe even making Blanket a little star. I hope Joe Jackson is just delusional and that never happens. At least Katherine seems to know that it would be a bad idea. She said that she doesn’t want Paris to be an actress.

TRADUZIONE:

Joe Jackson sta cercando di spingere Blanket, 11, come la prossima star Jackson: tenerlo lontano?

C'è un nuovo documentario finanziato dalla folla su Michael Jackson nelle opere che caratteristiche interviste con la sua famiglia, compresi i suoi tre figli: Prince, 16, Parigi, 13 e coperta, 11. Il film si chiama Michael ricordando, e viene prodotto da sua madre, Katherine Jackson. C'è un rimorchio fino pagina donazione (anche postato sopra), con il film completo dovuto essere liberato in 43 giorni. Finora hai eressero meno di 4.000 $ fuori un obiettivo $3,2 milioni. $3,2 milioni, davvero? Come se questa famiglia ha bisogno di molto denaro per un documentario. Suona come un afferrare contanti. FAQ afferma che il film sarà completato indipendentemente dal fatto o meno l'obiettivo è raggiunto, e che tutte le donazioni andranno verso il film.

Michael Jackson ha lavorato duramente per limitare l'esposizione di suoi bambini nei media, e sono sicuro che lui non approverebbe li intervistato in questo film. Ecco perché trovo particolarmente raccapricciante che spera di trasformare il figlio più giovane di Michael, Joe Jackson coperta, 11, nella stella del prossima grande Jackson. Nel trailer per ricordare Michael, Joe sostiene che la coperta è il prossimo Michael Jackson, "ha appena essere addestrati. Il ragazzo è l'immagine sputata di Michael quando Michael era più piccolo".

Radar segnala che Joe ha visto un sensitivo che gli ha detto quella coperta "sta per essere il più grande intrattenitore nel mondo." Nel trailer, Joe dice che un sensitivo gli disse che Michael stava per essere il più grande intrattenitore. Si può vedere che Joe vuole fare coperta in un piccolo creatore di soldi però, e che è raccapricciante come l'inferno. Speriamo che egli non sarà in grado di mettere le mani su quel povero ragazzo.

Sono venuto via da quel sentimento cattivo per i bambini di Michael di rimorchio. Non sembra come un omaggio a lui, ma più come un modo per sfruttare la sua memoria per fare soldi. Detto questo, coperta è super carino e preoccupati per gli animali, mentre Parigi sembra molto dolce. Soprattutto voluto sentire ciò che avevano da dire su non sapendo che il loro padre era famoso, ma anche portato casa a me quante cose ho cambiato per loro dato che il loro papà è morto. Il Jacksons hanno portato questi ragazzi in piega e che comprende rendendoli famosi e forse anche fare coperta un po' di stelle. Spero che Joe Jackson è appena delirante e che non accade mai. Almeno Katherine sembra sapere che sarebbe una cattiva idea. Lei ha detto che non vuole Parigi per fare l'attrice.

http://www.celebitchy.com/340170/joe_jacks..._keep_him_away/

0 replies since 18/12/2013, 21:14   124 views