Illusionist David Blaine On Sneaking Into Parliament With Michael Jackson

« Older   Newer »

1. giulhia
        Top   -1

User deleted

Illusionist David Blaine On Sneaking Into Parliament With Michael Jackson

Catturatotestopermichael

Watch the video only: www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/18/d..._n_4297951.html

Illusionist David Blaine has taken part in his fair share of antics, but his most memorable stunt wasn't magic-related. He told HuffPost Live host Ricky Camilleri that sneaking into Parliament with none other than the King of Pop tops his craziest experiences.

"I got to spend a lot of time with Michael Jackson. One time we snuck into the Parliament building. And we walked in, but he wasn't in disguise. And it was so strange, because the whole place was full. We went into the part where tourists go. And all of a sudden you heard this hush--like people start whispering. And it got louder and louder, and then it became really loud, and then everything went silent. And I was like, 'whoa. This is really unbelievable.' He had this thing where people reacted in a way that I've never, ever seen anything like. So it was pretty extraordinary."

Blaine shared that Jackson was often his best audience as a magician. "He was one of the most amazing people I got to perform for on many levels," he said. "Everything seemed brand new to him. It was amazing to see a side of him come out that I'd never seen before, which is like a deep-rooted laughter."

Source: www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/18/d..._n_4297951.html

L'ìllusionista David Blaine parla della sua avventura in Parlamento con Michael Jackson

L'illusionista David Blaine ha preso parte alla sua giusta parte di stranezze, ma il suo trucco più memorabile non è legato alla magia. Ha detto a Ricky Camilleri,durante l'HuffPost live, che l'intrufolarsi dentro al Parlamento insieme a nientemeno che il re del pop, è stato il massimo delle sue esperienze più folli.

"Ho avuto modo di passare un sacco di tempo con Michael Jackson. Una volta ci siamo intrufolati nella sede del Parlamento. E siamo entrati, ma lui non era travestito. Ed era così strano, perché l'intero posto era pieno di gente. Siamo andati . nella parte dove vanno i turisti . E tutto ad un tratto tutti si zittirono- come se la gente bisbigliasse e divenne sempre più forte, e poi diventò veramente forte, e poi finì tutto in un silenzio e mi dissi, 'Wow.. . Questa è davvero incredibile. ' Lui faceva questo effetto e la gente ha reagito in un modo che non ho mai, mai visto niente di simile. Quindi era piuttosto straordinario ".

- Traduzione di LoveIsMagical - con il mio sincero ringraziamento.

2.     Top   -1

Dirty Diana

Group

Status
    :kiss: giulhia :HUG:

1 replies since 19/11/2013, 00:00   67 views