Update on the Personal Life of Gavin Arvizo!!

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Update on the Personal Life of Gavin Arvizo!!

This post will be very short and succinct; I’ve obtained some new info on Michael Jackson’s accuser Gavin Arvizo, so I wanted to share it with everyone who is interested in finding out.

A close friend of mine who closely monitors the facebook pages of Star and Gavin Arvizo alerted me to this earlier tonight, and instead of updating the post I wrote in 2011 about their whereabouts, I decided to dedicate a brand new post to this breaking news. I already know that I may take heat from a very, very small percentage of fans who feel that I shouldn’t be airing the Arvizo’s personal information, but I respectfully disagree with that notion. The Arvizo family ceased being private citizens and became public figures when they decided to falsely accuse Michael Jackson of child abuse in 2003, so therefore I feel that I have the right to write about their private lives just as if they were celebrities or politicians.

Besides, they deliberately post their personal information on their PUBLIC Facebook profiles (most of their photos are private, but some are public), so everything I post here is ALREADY public knowledge for anyone who searches hard enough to find it (as my source successfully did!)

I am BY NO MEANS encouraging fans to cyberstalk and harass Gavin and his new wife; I’m only posting this info because I know that enquiring minds want to know about the latest updates in the life of the man who almost destroyed an innocent man’s life!

Now, let’s get down to business: according to this wedding registry, Gavin Arvizo allegedly married Shelby Lynn Drake on September 2nd, 2013 in Georgia:
    They began dating on February 20th, 2009 and got engaged on April 7th, 2013, according to her Facebook timeline. However, her relationship status is still listed as “engaged”, so either they delayed their wedding and didn’t update their wedding registry, or they got married and she didn’t update her relationship status on Facebook. (I think the former is far more likely than the latter.) Here are photos that she recently posted:

Shelby and Gavin are facebook friends; notice that Gavin has 2 profiles (one is totally private, and the other is mostly private):

Gavin’s younger brother Star is also in a serious relationship, and he recently posted some new photos of his girlfriend on his Facebook page:

Gavin’s girlfriend/wife is also friends with Star, as you would expect:

That’s pretty much it, for now, but I’ll keep fans updated with any new information that I obtain about the Arvizo family (or any of the other families who ruined Michael Jackson)!! In the meantime, be sure to read my bullet point summaries of the testimonies of Gavin Arvizo, Star Arvizo, Davellin Arvizo, Janet Arvizo, and her husband Jay Jackson!

TRADUZIONE:

Aggiornamento sulla vita personale di Gavin Arvizo!!

Questo post sarà molto breve e concisa; Io ho ottenuto alcune nuove informazioni su accusatore di Michael Jackson Gavin Arvizo, così ho voluto condividere con tutti coloro che sono interessati a scoprire.

Un caro amico mio che monitora attentamente le pagine di facebook di Star e Gavin Arvizo mi ha avvisato che a questa prima stasera e invece di aggiornare il post che ho scritto nel 2011 sulla loro sorte, ho deciso di dedicare un nuovo post a questa notizia. So già che posso prendere calore da una percentuale molto piccola di tifosi che si sentono che non dovrei essere in onda informazioni personali su Arvizo, ma dissento rispettosamente con quella nozione. La famiglia Arvizo cessò di essere privati cittadini e diventa figure pubbliche quando hanno deciso di accusare falsamente Michael Jackson di pedofilia nel 2003, quindi che mi sento che ho il diritto di scrivere sulla loro vita privata, proprio come se fossero celebrità o politici.

Inoltre, essi deliberatamente inviare loro informazioni personali sui loro profili di Facebook pubblica (la maggior parte delle loro foto sono privata, ma alcune sono pubbliche), quindi tutto I post qui è dominio di già pubblico per chi cerca abbastanza duro per trovarlo (come mia fonte con successo!)

Io sono di NO significa incoraggiare i tifosi a cyberstalk e molestare Gavin e la sua nuova moglie; Sto postando questa info solo perché so che menti indagatore desidera conoscere gli ultimi aggiornamenti nella vita dell'uomo che ha quasi distrutto la vita di un uomo innocente!

Ora, cerchiamo di metterci al lavoro: secondo questo registro di matrimonio, Gavin Arvizo, presumibilmente sposò Shelby Lynn Drake il 2 settembre 2013 in Georgia:
    Essi ha cominciato a datare il 20 febbraio 2009 e sono fidanzati su 7 aprile 2013, secondo la sua timeline di Facebook. Tuttavia, il rapporto è stato ancora è elencato come "impegnato", quindi o hanno ritardato il loro matrimonio e non aggiornare il loro registro di matrimonio, o si sono sposati e lei non aggiornare la sua situazione sentimentale su Facebook. (Penso che l'ex è molto più probabile rispetto al secondo). Ecco la foto che ha postato recentemente:
    Shelby e Gavin sono amici di facebook; Si noti che Gavin ha 2 profili (uno è totalmente privato, e l'altro è per lo più privato):
    Fratello minore di Gavin Star è anche in una relazione seria e ha recentemente pubblicato alcune nuove foto della sua ragazza sulla sua pagina di Facebook:
    Fidanzata/moglie di Gavin è anche gli amici con le stelle, come ci aspetterebbe:
    Che è praticamente tutto, per ora, ma terrò i tifosi aggiornati con nuove informazioni che posso ottenere circa la famiglia Arvizo (o una qualsiasi delle altre famiglie che ha rovinato Michael Jackson)!! Nel frattempo, assicurati di leggere il mio punto proiettile testimonianze di Gavin Arvizo, Star Arvizo, Davellin Arvizo, Janet Arvizo e suo marito Jay Jackson!

http://michaeljacksonvindication2.wordpres...f-gavin-arvizo/

0 replies since 3/11/2013, 12:19   295 views