:tmz_1.png:

10/28/2013 12:55 AM PDT
    BY TMZ STAFF

1027-conrad-murray-getty-3

CONRAD MURRAY
    Freedom Means
    BOOK, POSSIBLE REALITY SHOW

EXCLUSIVE

Conrad Murray has had money on his mind while he sat behind bars, and now that he's a free man again, he's using the power of the media to make a quick buck ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the doc tell TMZ ... during his time in L.A. County Jail, Murray penned a large portion of a book about his life and his time with Michael Jackson. We're told a big chunk of the Jackson story casts blame on others and justifies his conduct in the treatment that ultimately killed the singer and sent Murray to the slammer.

We're also told Murray would be open to some sort of reality show, following his life after jail. Fact is ... it would probably be entertaining. Remember Murray singing to Anderson Cooper?

We're told he does not have a publisher for the book. We don't know if any reality show producers have expressed interest, but you can bet they'll come a calling.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/28/conrad-murra.../#ixzz2j0aeMBIY
    Visit Fishwrapper: www.fishwrapper.com

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    traduzione google

Conrad Murray ha avuto i soldi per la sua mente, mentre era seduto dietro le sbarre, e ora che è di nuovo un uomo libero, sta usando il potere dei media per fare soldi alla svelta ... TMZ ha imparato. Fonti legate al doc raccontano TMZ ... durante la sua permanenza a Los Angeles County Jail, Murray scrisse una grande porzione di un libro sulla sua vita e il suo tempo con Michael Jackson. Ci è stato detto una grossa fetta della storia Jackson getta la colpa sugli altri e giustifica la sua condotta per il trattamento che alla fine ha ucciso il cantante e inviato Murray in gattabuia. Stiamo anche detto Murray sarebbe aperto a una sorta di reality show, seguendo la sua vita dopo la prigione. Il fatto è che ... sarebbe probabilmente essere divertente. Ricordati Murray cantando a Anderson Cooper ? Ci è stato detto che non ha un editore per il libro. Non sappiamo se i produttori mostrano alcuna realtà hanno espresso interesse, ma potete scommettere che arriveranno una vocazione.

UO1ZPLg

2. Stormy777
        Top   -1

User deleted

I saw on some news sites that some have turned him down I hope they all do. He never admitted to a thing. He is just a washed up has been in the USA & maybe the world. Do you know he had lost his rights to practice in a hospital in Texas prior to his moving to Las Vegas, Nevada? He was on the phone when MJ allegedly ( or some one else) died with a patient that had a law suit against him in Las Vegas, Nevada. So he is not a liked person or even a liked a doctor. At 00:01 when he was released MJ fans were outside the prison protesting. It was on the news & Good Morning America today. Is he real or fake? Why have the children never spoke bad about dr death or even Kai Chase?? Kind of strange when you think about it. Oh Syl has some real interesting item on his site today....Titled Double Agents http://sylmortilla.com/ http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/g...4#ixzz2iwLyKLvG & On TNZ http://truenewszone.wordpress.com/2010/10/...y-the-murderer/

3.     Top   -1

Dirty Diana

Group

Status
    Hello Stormy , I agree with you. Dr.
    Murray has a very weird background and had an inappropriate behaviour that night. I really don 't know if he is or he is not even if I think he is not a cardiologist.
    We'll see what he will say.
    Thank you for the links , I really appreciate :)
    See you soon

2 replies since 28/10/2013, 10:53   65 views