Lawyer Asks Michael Jackson Estate To Pay $37K Legal Bill For Dealing With Paris’ Suicide Bid

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Lawyer Asks Michael Jackson Estate To Pay $37K Legal Bill For Dealing With Paris’ Suicide Bid

Lawyers representing the son of Tito Jackson have asked the Los Angeles Superior Court to approve close to $40,000 in legal fees as a result of Paris Jackson‘s attempted suicide bid earlier this year.

In court documents filed this week and obtained by RadarOnline.com, TJ Jackson’s attorney, Charles A. Shultz, said he was owed $39,607.50 for his services from October 2012 to today — at an hourly rate of $450.

TJ, 34, is a co-guardian of Prince, 16; Paris, 16; and Prince Michael II, 10, who’s also known as Blanket.

“In such capacity, both TJ and I, as his counsel, have had to address issues regarding security, petitions by various parties claiming to be the biological mothers of (the children) and most recently issues regarding Paris, the details of which are well known to the court,” Shultx wrote in the filing.

“Over the last year, the most time consuming issues related to Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson and events that occurred during the summer month, which the court is fully aware of.

“Time was spent addressing personal and medical issues, addressing court investigation and court inquiries, assisting with treatment options, including choosing treating physician and plan of action, meeting guardians, attorneys and physicians.”

The teenager has been under counsellors care at an undisclosed boarding school since June when she guzzled a bottle of pills and cut her wrists in a failed — but not first — suicide attempt.

Schultz said the 15-year-old’s suicide bid engulfed 43.3 hours of his time.

In the filing, he also documented the work he did to address the guardianship petitions filed by Billie Jean Jackson and Helena Kuta, the latter who sought to compel the children to undergo DNA testing.
    “Responding to that Petition required researching rights to privacy and DNA testing,” he said.

He also spent time addressing ”household staffing issues, nanny issues, security guard issues, issues regarding requests from school for Paris and Prince, lease issues for house… issues regarding security and staffing.”

TRADUZIONE:

Avvocato chiede Michael Jackson Estate a pagare $37K Bill legale per trattare con tentativo di suicidio di Parigi'

Gli avvocati che rappresentano il figlio di Tito Jackson hanno chiesto la Corte superiore di Los Angeles per approvare, vicino a $40.000 in spese legali a seguito di offerta di tentato suicidio di Paris Jackson, quest'anno.

In tribunale documenti presentata questa settimana e ottenuti da RadarOnline.com, avvocato di TJ Jackson, Charles A. Shultz, ha detto che egli era dovuto $39.607,50 per i suoi servizi da ottobre 2012 a oggi — a una tariffa oraria di $450.

TJ, 34, è un co-tutore del principe, 16; Parigi, 16; e Prince Michael II, 10, che è anche conosciuto come coperta.

"In tale qualità, sia TJ che io, come suo Consiglio, abbiamo dovuto affrontare le questioni riguardanti la sicurezza, le petizioni di vari partiti che affermano di essere le madri biologiche (bambini) e più recentemente edizioni per quanto riguarda Parigi, i cui dettagli sono ben noti per la Corte," Shultx ha scritto nel deposito.

"Nell'ultimo anno, i problemi richiede più tempo legate alla Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson ed eventi avvenuti durante il mese estivo, che la Corte è pienamente consapevole di.

"Tempo è stato speso affrontando questioni personali e mediche, affrontando la Corte indagini e inchieste di Corte, assistendo con opzioni di trattamento, tra cui scegliere il trattamento medico e piano d'azione, incontro Guardiani, avvocati e medici."

L'adolescente è stato sotto cura di consiglieri in un collegio non divulgabili dal giugno quando ha trangugiato una bottiglia di pillole e tagliata i polsi in un fallito — ma non prima, tentativo di suicidio.

Schultz ha detto tentativo di suicidio del 15 anni inghiottito 43,3 ore del suo tempo.

Nel deposito, ha anche documentato il lavoro che ha svolto all'indirizzo archiviate le petizioni di tutela di Billie Jean Jackson e Helena Kuta, quest'ultimo che ha cercato di costringere i bambini a sottoporsi a test del DNA.

"Risponde a che petizione necessaria ricercando i diritti alla privacy e il test del DNA," ha detto.

Ha inoltre trascorso tempo indirizzamento "domestico personale questioni, questioni di tata, guardia di sicurezza, questioni riguardanti le richieste dalla scuola per Parigi e principe, locazione problemi per casa... problemi per quanto riguarda la sicurezza e l'assunzione di personale."

http://www.damsels.org/photo-gossip/lawyer...is-suicide-bid/

0 replies since 25/10/2013, 16:58   89 views