Michael Jackson Tops List of Highest-Earning Dead Celebrities of 2013

« Older   Newer »

1. *Kriss Graphic*
        Top   -1

User deleted

Michael Jackson Is STILL Raking In The Cash! Even From The After Life

Even in the afterlife, the King of Pop is still making bank! After his passing in 2009, the late Michael Jackson is reportedly still bringing in the cash! Forbes estimated the Man in the Mirror singer brought in $160 over the past year, putting him at number one, surpassing Elvis Presley and Charlie Brown Charles M. Schulz. Dang! He even passed up Madonna who made number one in the Celebrity 100 list! Maybe he's helping his children from the grave by paying for Blanket's karate lessons. Michael is raking in his earnings from his music a la Sony and also his two Cirque du Soleil shows Immortal and One, which recently opened at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Well, at least his children will be well taken care of! He will always be missed and we will never forget the King of Pop!!

Traduzione Google

Anche nella vita dopo la morte, il Re del Pop è ancora fare banca! Dopo la sua morte nel 2009, il compianto Michael Jackson starebbe ancora portando in contanti! Forbes ha stimato il Man in the mirror cantante ha portato in 160 dollari nel corso dell'ultimo anno, mettendolo al numero uno, superando Elvis Presley e Charlie Brown Charles M. Schulz. Dang! Ha anche passato alla Madonna che ha fatto il numero uno nella lista dei 100 celebrità! Forse sta aiutando i suoi figli dalla tomba da pagare per lezioni di karate di Coperta. Michael sta rastrellando nei suoi guadagni dalla sua musica a la Sony e anche i suoi due Cirque du Soleil mostra Immortale e One, che ha recentemente aperto al Mandalay Bay di Las Vegas. Beh, almeno i suoi figli saranno ben curato! Egli sarà sempre perdere e noi non dimenticheremo mai il Re del Pop!

michael-jackson-gif-michael-jackson-29034095-500-374

3 replies since 23/10/2013, 17:51   97 views