Arsenio Hall to Oprah: Michael Jackson Is Watching My Show… From Heaven (Video)

« Older   Newer »

1.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

179627363-arsenio-hall-visits-extra-in-times-square-on-gettyimages-110x80

Arsenio Hall to Oprah: Michael Jackson Is Watching My Show… From Heaven

VIDEO

The talk-show host tells Winfrey it took five years to make his deal to revive “The Arsenio Hall Show”

Arsenio Hall is a ’90s late night icon, but it took five years for him to close his deal to return to the airwaves with his new talk show.

“I went everywhere with this,” he told Oprah Winfrey of trying to get back on television during his appearance on Sunday’s “Oprah’s Next Chapter” airing Sunday at 9/8c on OWN.

To illustrate the passing of time, “The Arsenio Hall Show” host remembered discussing the comeback while attending a party along with rapper, Sean “Diddy” Combs and, wait for it, Michael Jackson.

Also read: Arsenio Hall’s Late-Night Strategy? ‘I Just Have to Be Better Than One Cat That’s Out There’

“One of those parties,” he explained. “Diddy said, ‘You’ve got to come back.’ And I’m like, ‘I want to. But it ain’t that easy.’ And the reason I bring up Michael’s name [is] because Michael’s gone now and that’s how long it’s been.”

Of course, Winfrey had to ask whether the late King of Pop believed Hall should return to TV.

“Michael was like, ‘You should have never left,” Hall recalled. “And I know he’s watching.”

“The Arsenio Hall Show” launched in September. In its first week, it averaged a 0.7/3 in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demographic — a virtual tie for the top late-night talk-show spot with “The Tonight Show With Jay Leno,” which averaged a 0.7/4. It also had the best first week among syndicated talk shows in the 18-49 demo in seven years — since the September 2006 premiere of “Rachael Ray.”

Watch a preview of Hall on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” above.

www.thewrap.com/arsenio-hall-to-opr...ing-show-heaven

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    traduzione google

Arsenio Hall da Oprah: Michael Jackson sta guardando il mio show...dal Paradiso!

Il padrone di talk-show racconta Winfrey ci sono voluti cinque anni per fare il suo accordo per rilanciare "The Arsenio Hall Show"

Arsenio Hall è un icona di notte anni '90 in ritardo, ma ci sono voluti cinque anni per lui di chiudere il suo contratto per tornare alle onde radio con il suo nuovo talk show.

"Sono andato ovunque con questo", ha detto a Oprah Winfrey di cercare di tornare in televisione durante la sua apparizione su "Next Chapter di Oprah" di Domenica in onda Domenica alle 9/8c su propri.

Per illustrare il passare del tempo, "The Arsenio Hall Show" host ricordato discutendo la rimonta per partecipare ad una festa insieme con il rapper, Sean "Diddy" Combs e, aspetta, Michael Jackson.

Leggere anche: Strategia Late-Night Arsenio Hall? 'Devo solo essere migliore di un gatto che c'è là fuori'

"Una di quelle parti," ha spiegato. "Diddy ha detto, 'Hai avuto modo di tornare indietro.' E io sono come, 'io voglio. Ma non è così facile '. E la ragione per cui far apparire il nome di Michael [è] perché Michael è andato subito e questo è quanto tempo è passato. "

Naturalmente, la Winfrey ha dovuto chiedere se il defunto re del Pop ha creduto Municipio dovrebbe tornare alla TV.

"Michael era come, 'Non avresti mai lasciato," Sala ricordato. «E so che sta guardando."

Leggi anche: Lindsay Lohan ammette di Oprah ha mentito: in realtà ho provato la cocaina '10 a 15 volte '

"The Arsenio Hall Show" lanciato a settembre. Nella sua prima settimana, è stato in media un 0,7 / 3 nella inserzionista ambita 18-49 demografica - un pareggio virtuale per la parte superiore a tarda notte talk-show spot con "The Tonight Show con Jay Leno", che in media un 0,7 / 4 . Aveva anche la miglior prima settimana tra talk show sindacati nel 18-49 demo in sette anni - dal momento del settembre 2006 prima di "Rachael Ray".

Guarda in anteprima Hall il "Capitolo successivo di Oprah" di cui sopra.

0 replies since 18/10/2013, 12:40   24 views