« Older   Newer »

1.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

Denzel Washington On Michael Jackson Coming Over For Fried Chicken

denzel-washington-2011

Grantland caught up with Denzel Washington and during their convo, the Academy-Award winning actor who is generating new Oscar buzz with his latest hit, Flight, noted that contrary to what you may see online, he’s not exactly a stickler for social media.
    He explained:
    Daniel: So when people need to get in touch with you, what happens?
    Denzel: They call the house, and I check the messages when I get home.
    Daniel: [Laughing.] Wow. I like that. Old-school.
    [Denzel smiles.]
    Daniel: But I did see you have a Facebook page — and it did seem like maybe that might have been you on there?
    [Denzel looking at me skeptically .]
    Daniel: There was a message last week: “Happy Friday, everyone, stay blessed and prosper well”?
    Denzel: Nah, I don’t have a Facebook. What is it? Just people do that? Pretend to be you?
    Daniel: Yeah, there was a Twitter thing, too — but just two posts — Same thing: “Hello Twitter world — Denzel”
    Denzel: [Laughs.] Really?
    Daniel: Yeah. But it’s not you.
    Denzel: Not me!
    Meanwhile, Denzel also shared a story about the time the late King of Pop rolled up to his house and ate up all their fried chicken:
    Daniel: How about … Michael Jackson?
    Denzel: Michael had fried chicken at my house.
    Daniel: What was that like?
    Denzel: That was cool.
    Daniel: So you invited him to your house?
    Denzel: He came over, I forget why, I think my wife had invited him, and he came over, and I was like, “He can eat!” He was going to town, man.
    Daniel: What year of Michael was this? This was Bubbles-era Michael, or …
    Denzel: We were in our old house, so it had to have been before ’99. We moved in ’99.
    Daniel: Right, and anything that you remember other than he ate a lot?
    Denzel: I just remember my kids coming downstairs and just staring at him. They were just standing there like [imitates shocked face]. I said, “Say hello,” and they go, “Hello Mr. Jackson … OK, good-bye.”
    Daniel: [Laughs.]
    Denzel: They were just like, “Michael Jackson’s in the house.”

http://theurbandaily.com/2012/11/07/denzel...ried-chicken/3/
    ---------

Denzel Washington su Michael Jackson: pazzo per il pollo fritto

Denzel Washington parla della sua avversione per i social-media e di quando Michael Jackson fece visita a casa sua.
    Sui Social Media:
    Daniel: Così, quando la gente ha bisogno di entrare in contatto con te, che cosa succede?

Denzel: Chiamano a casa, e io controllo i messaggi quando torno a casa.

Daniel: [ride.] Wow. Mi piace. Vecchia scuola.

[Denzel sorride.]

Daniel: Ma io ho visto che hai una pagina Facebook - e sembra che ci sia tu dietro, no?

[Denzel mi guarda scettico.]

Daniel: C'era un messaggio la scorsa settimana: "Buon venerdì a tutti, buona fortuna e che sia prospero".

Denzel: No, non ho Facebook. Che cosa è? Gente che fa così? Fa finta di essere te?

Daniel: Sì, c'era anche una cosa su Twitter, ma solo due messaggi, stessa cosa: "Ciao mondo di twitter - Denzel"

Denzel: [Ride.] Davvero?

Daniel: Sì. Ma non sei tu.

Denzel: Non sono io!

Su MJ:

Daniel: Che mi dici di... Michael Jackson?

Denzel: Michael ha mangiato pollo fritto a casa mia.

Daniel: Com'è stato?

Denzel: E' stato forte.

Daniel: Quindi lo avevi invitato a casa tua?

Denzel: Venne, non ricordo perché, penso che lo avesse invitato mia moglie, e lui arrivò, e io mi dissi "Quanto mangia!". Ci dava sotto, amico.

Daniel: In che anno è successo? Quando Michael aveva Bubbles o...

Denzel: Eravamo nella nostra vecchia casa, per cui dev'essere stato prima del '99. Ci siamo trasferiti nel '99.

Daniel: Giusto, e che altro ricordi, oltre che ha mangiato un sacco?

Denzel: Ricordo i miei figli che scesero al piano di sotto e rimasero a fissarlo. Stavano lì, così [imita la faccia scioccata]. Dissi: "Salutate", e loro, "Salve Mr Jackson... OK, arrivederci".

Daniel: [ Ride.]

Denzel: Stavano lì tipo "C'è Michael Jackson in casa!".

Traduzione 4everMJJ MJFS

0 replies since 16/10/2013, 13:51   223 views