Michael Jackson’s Brother Calls Executors of Pop Star’s Estate “The Three Stooges”

« Older   Newer »

1.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

Michael Jackson’s Brother Calls Executors of Pop Star’s Estate “The Three Stooges”

michael_jackson

09/12/13 1:33am
    Roger Friedman

Exclusive: Randy Jackson called Michael Jackson’s executors “the three stooges” this past weekend in a podcast interview with his former attorney Brian Oxman. He named them, too– John Branca, John McClain, and Howard Weitzman (who is not an executor but the attorney who represents the estate).
    Oxman was a lawyer once until he was disbarred after several disciplinary actions by the California Bar Association. After representing Randy Jackson in his divorce, Oxman also claimed for years to be the Jackson family attorney. He was fired from Michael Jackson’s defense team in 2005 during the child molestation trial in Santa Maria by Thomas Mesereau.
    In the podcast, which I’ve linked below, Randy says: “My family is not happy with McClain and Branca. We don’t believe the will is real. We don’t support [the estate]. We’re not happy.”
    Randy also says that “this is the tip of the iceberg” in relation to the Michael Jackson Estate’s current problems with the Internal Revenue Service. He says, “I know something is wrong.” Neither Randy nor any of his siblings received any money from Michael Jackson’s will. One brother, Jackie, is on the estate payroll, however. Randy says in the interview: “A few of my brothers and sisters I’m not getting along with right now.”
    Last year, in June 2012, Randy was part of a trio with Janet and Jermaine Jackson who spirited their mother, Katherine Jackson, away to Arizona. The trip turned into a full scale scandal when Paris Jackson tweeted that no one knew what had happened to her grandmother. Randy refers to the incident as “the kidnapping” and suggests that someone–the executors?– invented that to take the heat off his now famous letter to the executors demanding that they resign.
    Randy also suggests that “someone” was giving Dr. Conrad Murray orders to drug Michael.
    How Brian Oxman got an internet radio show is another question altogether.
    http://brianoxman.com/brian-oxman-show-9-8-13-hour-2/

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/09/12/micha...e-three-stooges

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    traduzione google

Il Fratello di Michael Jackson chiama gli Esecutori dell' immobiliare della Pop Star "I Tre Tirapiedi"
    michael_jackson
    09/12/13 01:33Roger Friedman 0

Esclusiva: Randy Jackson ha etichettato gli esecutori testamentari di Michael Jackson come "I Tre Tirapiedi" lo scorso fine settimana in un podcast intervista con il suo ex avvocato Brian Oxman. Ha chiamato loro, troppo-John Branca, John McClain, e Howard Weitzman (che non è un esecutore, ma l'avvocato che rappresenta l'Estate).
    Oxman era un avvocato, una volta fino a quando fu radiato dopo diverse azioni disciplinari da parte della California Bar Association. Dopo aver rappresentato Randy Jackson nel suo divorzio, Oxman ha anche sostenuto per anni di essere l'avvocato della famiglia Jackson. E 'stato licenziato dal team di difesa di Michael Jackson nel 2005, durante il processo per molestie bambino a Santa Maria da Thomas Mesereau.
    Nel podcast, che ho linkato qui di seguito, Randy dice: "La mia famiglia non è felice con McClain e Branca. Noi non crediamo che la volontà è reale. Non sosteniamo [tenuta]. Noi non siamo felici. "
    Randy dice anche che "questa è la punta di un iceberg" in relazione ai problemi attuali della Michael Jackson Estate con l'Internal Revenue Service. Egli dice: "So che c'è qualcosa di sbagliato." Né Randy né alcuno dei suoi fratelli hanno ricevuto soldi da testamento di Michael Jackson. Un fratello, Jackie, è sul libro paga tenuta, comunque. Randy dice nell'intervista: "Alcuni dei miei fratelli e sorelle Non ricevo insieme a questo momento."
    L'anno scorso, nel mese di giugno 2012, Randy faceva parte di un trio con Janet e Jermaine Jackson che ha distillato i loro madre, Katherine Jackson, via al Arizona. Il viaggio si trasformò in uno scandalo di fondo scala quando Paris Jackson ha twittato che nessuno sapeva cosa era successo a sua nonna. Randy si riferisce l'incidente come "il rapimento" e suggerisce che qualcuno, gli esecutori -? Inventato che a prendere il calore fuori la sua ormai famosa lettera agli esecutori più esigenti che si dimettono.
    Randy suggerisce anche che "qualcuno" stava dando il dottor Conrad Murray ordini di droga Michael.
    Come Brian Oxman ha un programma radiofonico internet è un'altra questione.

0 replies since 12/9/2013, 09:45   51 views