Inside Paris Jackson’s New Life

« Older   Newer »

1. Stormy777
        Top   -1

User deleted

Paris came online with new photos a month or so ago- I guess she earned the ability to use the internet. She seemed so happy & asked if anyone from the community Support the Jacksons wanted to be on her personal page. Changed her profile to her with her grandmother Katherine and seemed happy & fine. Than poof her page was gone but community still stands. Also I took notice to Debbie Rowe was very angry about someone leaking pictures to Radar online & also if anyone noticed, Paris looked a bit dehydrated? I mean something seemed odd with her lips there. She is at Diamond Ranch Academy although she is under an assumed name- so no one can really write her. I pray all is well with her & mainly she is there due to bullying. I remember when she was in the hospital her messages were quite startling. However the actress position is being held for her. Paris is the nicest, sweetest, compassionate & with a sense of humor person who loves animals like the rest of the children from their dad. Thanks for the article..... God bless!

3 replies since 13/10/2013, 10:35   6841 views