Conrad Murray Says He "Cried" Over Jackson/AEG Trial Verdict, Feels "Relieved"

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

News/

Conrad Murray Says He "Cried" Over Jackson/AEG Trial Verdict, Feels "Relieved"

Conrad Murray has spoken out about the verdict that found AEG Live not liable in the 2009 death of Michael Jackson.

During a a phone interview from jail on NBC's Today on Thursday, the doctor told Matt Lauer, "I cried because for once the world was allowed to hear some of the facts as it pertained to this matter—a lot of facts that have been suppressed, much of which I was denied and my attorneys could not present during my criminal trial. I was very relieved that at least the world had a chance of hearing some of the facts."

On Wednesday, a six-man, six-woman jury decided in favor or AEG Live.

NEWS: Michael Jackson's family "not happy" with wrongful death verdict

The late pop star's mother, Katherine Jackson, had alleged that the concert promoter contributed to her son's 2009 death by negligently hiring Murray to oversee his medical care without properly vetting the doctor or paying concern to signs that her 50-year-old son's health was in decline.

The jury determined that AEG Live did hire Murray, but that the doctor was not unfit or incompetent to perform the services asked of him. Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 2011 for administering the dose of the anesthetic propofol that ultimately killed Jackson.

Murray is scheduled to be released from prison on Oct. 28. He told Lauer that, upon getting out from behind bars, he "wants to embrace" his children and "reunite with my family and close friends."

He added, "I would re-start my life and, God wiling, I would be a model to show the world that, despite adversity and when bad things happen to good people, they can re-start their life and succeed."

TRADUZIONE:

Conrad Murray dice "gridò" sopra Jackson/AEG prova verdetto, si sente "sollevato"

Conrad Murray ha parlato il verdetto che trovato non responsabile nella morte di Michael Jackson 2009 AEG Live.

Durante un un telefono intervista dal carcere su NBC oggi il Giovedi, il medico ha detto Matt Lauer, "ho pianto perché per una volta il mondo è stato permesso di sentire alcuni dei fatti si riferiscono a questa materia — un sacco di fatti che sono stati soppressi, molto del quale io ero negato e miei avvocati non potevano presentare durante il mio processo criminale. Sono stato molto sollevato che almeno il mondo ha avuto la possibilità di ascoltare alcuni dei fatti. "

Il mercoledì, una giuria di sei-uomo, donna-sei deciso a favore o AEG Live.

NEWS: Famiglia di Michael Jackson "non felice" con verdetto di omicidio colposo

Madre della stella pop tardo, Katherine Jackson, aveva sostenuto che il promotore di concerto ha contribuito alla morte di 2009 di suo figlio per negligenza assumendo Murray per sorvegliare la sua cura medica senza correttamente vagliare il dottore o pagando preoccupazione ai segni che la salute di suo figlio 50 anni era in declino.

La giuria determinato che AEG Live ha fatto assumere Murray, ma che il dottore non era inadatto o incompetente allo svolgimento dei servizi ha chiesto di lui. Murray è stato condannato per omicidio involontario nel 2011 per la somministrazione della dose dell'anestetico propofol che infine ucciso Jackson.

Murray è previsto per essere rilasciato dal carcere, il 28 ottobre. Ha detto che, all'uscire da dietro le barre a Lauer, "vuole abbracciare" figli e "riunirsi con la mio famiglia e gli amici intimi."

Ha aggiunto, "vuoi riavviare mia vita e, Dio voglia, sarebbe un modello per mostrare al mondo che, nonostante le avversità e quando le cose cattive accadono alle persone buone, possono ri-iniziare la loro vita e avere successo".

http://it.eonline.com/news/466229/conrad-m...=rss_topstories

0 replies since 3/10/2013, 16:03   38 views