« Older   Newer »

1.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

Michael Will You Be My Friend"

cache_2433558823

As a child Michael Jacobshagen spent time on the move with Michael Jackson.

He met Michael Jackson the first time 1995 in Paris, the beginning of a friendship that stretched over years.
    They visited the famous Circus Krone in Munich, stayed 1998 two weeks in that city, went shopping and spent private time together in hotel suites and elsewhere. When Michael Jackson roamed Europe on his legendary 1997 History Tour, he invited the 13 year old Michael Jacobshagen time and again to various cities his concerts took place in.

Now, 16 years later, Michael Jacobshagen lets other fans participate and talks for the first time in detail about his marvelous experiences with Michael Jackson in a profoundly open and personal manner.

Among the stories: how they became friends in Munich, played hide and seek, threw water balloons to the fans outside and went on shopping tours.

emotionheader5782497402

In order to : www.amazon.com/Will-You-Be-My-Friend/dp/3848232421/
    www.michaeljacobshagen.com/
    ----------

Michael Will You Be My Friend"

Quando era bambino Michael Jacobshagen è stato molto spesso in giro con il Re del Pop, Michael Jackson.
    Insieme hanno visitato il Circus Krone a Monaco di Baviera nel marzo 1998 e hanno passato del tempo insieme nelle suite degli hotel dove MJ soggiornava.
    Per quasi tutta la parte europea dell'History World Tour nel 1996/1997 ha seguito MJ e il suo staff in diverse città.

Ora, 16 anni dopo, Michael Jacobshagen lascia che altri fans possano partecipare e parla per la prima volta nel dettaglio delle sue meravigliose esperienze con Michael Jackson in un modo profondamente aperto e personale.

Tra le storie: come sono diventati amici a Monaco di Baviera, come giocavano a nascondino, quando gettarono palloncini d'acqua ai fans, e lo shopping.

Il libro è disponibile su amazon.it e .com

0 replies since 11/9/2013, 06:31   52 views