MAKER of DREAMS

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

MAKER of DREAMS

The Creation of Michael Jackson’s “Neverland Valley Park” by Robert E. “Rob” Swinson

img270-1024x680

In June of 1990 Rob Swinson received a call from Norma E. Staikos, Executive Administrator for MJJ Productions, and Michael Joseph Jackson, himself, requesting Swinson's assistance in helping Michael create and build his lifelong dream: an amusement park for the “children of the world” at the 2,700 acre Neverland Valley Ranch. While working on the project, Jackson anointed Swinson as the “Maker of Dreams.” This book shares with the world the story and photos about Jackson's happiest years and the creating of “Neverland.”

If my friend Michael Jackson were still here today, I would tell him:

“Thank you, Michael, for allowing me to share some of your footsteps on your path through life… I hope you have found the peacefulness so much desired, and may God bless you for what you were able to accomplish during your too brief of a lifetime here on Earth!”

Love always – in your name.

Rob – your Maker of Dreams
    On the anniversary of what would have been Michael Jackson’s 55th birthday (August 29, 2013), I am announcing the release of a book of stories and photographs to share with his family and many fans and admirers throughout the world to document the history of making Michael’s childhood dream become a reality for the “children of the world” at his private residence, Neverland Valley Ranch, near Los Olivos, California.

http://makerofdreams.com/
    ----------

Maker Of Dreams

La creazione del Ranch Neverland di Michael Jackson di Robert E. "Rob" Swinson

img270-1024x680

Nel giugno del 1990 Rob Swinson ricevette una telefonata da Norma E. Staikos, Amministratore Delegato di MJJ Productions, e da Michael Joseph Jackson stesso, che richiedeva l'assistenza di Swinson per aiutare Michael a creare e costruire il suo sogno di una vita: un parco di divertimenti per i "bambini del mondo" nel Neverland Valley Ranch di 2700 acri. Mentre lavorava sul progetto, Jackson consacrò Swinson come "Maker of Dreams" (creatore di sogni). Questo libro condivide con il mondo la storia e le foto degli anni più felici di Jackson e della creazione di "Neverland".

img173

Se il mio amico Michael Jackson fosse ancora qui, oggi, gli direi: "Grazie, Michael, per avermi permesso di condividere alcuni dei tuoi passi sul tuo sentiero attraverso la vita... spero tu abbia trovato la pace tanto desiderata, e Dio ti benedica per quello che sei riuscito a realizzare durante la tua vita troppo breve qui sulla Terra!"

Amore per sempre - nel tuo nome.

cropped-img203-1024x443

Per l'anniversario di quello che sarebbe stato il 55° compleanno di Michael Jackson (29 agosto 2013) annuncio l'uscita di un libro di racconti e fotografie da condividere con la sua famiglia e molti fan e ammiratori in tutto il mondo per documentare la storia di come il sogno d'infanzia di Michael è diventato una realtà per i "bambini del mondo" nella sua residenza privata, Neverland Valley Ranch, vicino a Los Olivos, California.

img579-1024x667

Traduzione 4everMJJ MJFS

0 replies since 1/10/2013, 07:21   193 views