Elton John knew Michael Jackson's concerts would kill him

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Elton John knew Michael Jackson's concerts would kill him

Sir Elton John said he knew pop superstar Michael Jackson was doomed as soon as he announced the mammoth run of concerts he was supposed to perform in London four years ago.

The pop superstar died of an anaesthetic overdose in 2009, just weeks before he was about to start a run of 50 sell-out shows in the British capital.

The Rocket Man hitmaker admits he was stunned when Jackson announced the gigs, and he is convinced the gruelling run would have killed the superstar if he had ever taken to the stage.

He tells Britain's Event magazine, "The day I heard Michael was doing that, I said, 'That is never going to happen'. I knew he couldn't do it. He was a basket case. I was put out for my appendix operation with Demerol (surgical anaesthetic), and that was what Michael was taking every day - and he'd been taking it for years.

"The whole thing was just utterly tragic and the idea that he went through with the tour announcement and those rehearsals... Even on a purely physical level it would have killed him."

Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray is currently behind bars after he was convicted of involuntary manslaughter relating to the King of Pop's death.

TRADUZIONE:

Elton John sapeva che i concerti di Michael Jackson lo avrebbero potuto uccidere

Sir Elton John ha detto che sapeva che la superstar del pop, Michael Jackson era condannato, non appena ha annunciato la valanga di concerti che avrebbe dovuto svolgere a Londra quattro anni fa.

La superstar del pop è morto di un'overdose di anestetica nel 2009, poche settimane prima che stava per iniziare una corsa di sell-out 50 spettacoli nella capitale britannica.

Il Rocket Man hitmaker ammette che era sbalordito quando Jackson ha annunciato i concerti, e lui è convinto che la corsa estenuante avrebbe ucciso la superstar se avesse mai preso alla fase.

Rivista di evento della Gran Bretagna, dice "il giorno ho sentito che Michael stava facendo questo, ho detto, ' che mai succedera'. Sapevo che lui non poteva farlo. Egli era un caso di basket. Sono stato messo per la mia operazione di appendice con Demerol (anestesia chirurgica), e che era quello che Michael stava prendendo ogni giorno - e lui si stava prendendo per anni.

"Il tutto è stato appena assolutamente tragica e l'idea che egli ha attraversato con l'annuncio del tour e quelle prove... Anche sul piano puramente fisico lo avrebbe ucciso."

Medico di Jackson Conrad Murray è attualmente dietro le sbarre, dopo che egli fu condannato preterintenzionale relative alla morte del re del Pop.

www.wetmtv.com/entertainment/story/...Xg.cspx?rss=133

Edited by ligary - 12/9/2013, 09:37

0 replies since 12/9/2013, 06:58   63 views