Michael Jackson - I Am A Loser (Unreleased)

« Older   Newer »

1.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

Michael Jackson - I Am A Loser (Unreleased)

mj-rip-e13406367293241-590x437

listen/ascolta: http://fistintheair.com/?s=i+am+a+loser

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/maskhhefuo...m_The_Loser.mp3

New, unreleased song just leaked by Michael Jackson. Read the desription below for details about this song, but nonetheless this is not a troll post, it’s really Michael and may he RIP.

About “I Am a Loser”: Written in 1998 and recorded between 1999 and 2001 for the album “Invincible”. It is believed that Michael has taken the song in 2008-’09, in partnership with Brad Buxler and Michael Durham Prince. A manuscript entitled “The Loser” was found among the possessions left by the King of Pop at his last residence, in 2009.

traduzione google

Nuovo brano inedito appena trapelata da Michael Jackson . Leggi il desription sotto per dettagli su questa canzone, ma comunque questo non è un post troll, è davvero Michael e possa egli RIP.

Chi «Sono un perdente": Scritto nel 1998 e registrato tra il 1999 e il 2001 per l'album "Invincible". Si ritiene che Michael ha preso la canzone nel 2008 - '09, in collaborazione con Brad Buxler e Michael Durham Prince. Un manoscritto intitolato "The Loser" è stato trovato tra i beni lasciati dal Re del Pop alla sua ultima dimora, nel 2009.

Edited by valerie77 - 8/9/2013, 11:50

2.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Ma non è inedito.. o meglio.. non è mai stato pubblicato ufficialmente, ma circola in rete da diversi anni.. !!

3.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

Exclusive: The origins of Michael Jackson’s “I Am A Loser” revealed!

by Damien Shields

michael-jackson-2007

The mystique that surrounded Michael Jackson’s unreleased song “I Am A Loser” was finally put to rest today after a fan leaked the full track online. However, although fans can now enjoy the track in all its glory, there is still much confusion regarding the true origins of the song.

Michael Jackson fans have long speculated that the track was written and recorded in the late 90s – prior to the release of Jackson’s 2001 ‘Invincible’ album. However, this information has proven to be inaccurate.

“I Am A Loser” was first conceived more than a year after the release of ‘Invincible’, in January of 2003, shortly after wrapping up the last of a series of interviews for Martin Bashir’s ill-fated “Living With Michael Jackson” documentary.

Jackson and his long-time collaborator Brad Buxer, who is responsible for contributions towards a plethora of tracks including “Who Is It” and “Stranger In Moscow”, were staying in adjoining Las Vegas hotel rooms at the time while working on music together.

Buxer, who was going through a breakup at the time, was awake late one night. Upset about the breakup, he was pacing around his room repeating, “I’m a loser! I’m just a loser!”

Before long Jackson, who could hear Buxer through the wall, knocked on his door and came in and asked, “What’s the problem?”

“Oh I’m a loser…” answered Buxer, before explaining his situation.

“Let’s write a song about it,” suggested Jackson.

And so Jackson and Buxer got to work, co-writing and composing the track “I Am A Loser” into the early hours of the morning.

“We had our typical recording setup,” explains the pair’s engineer/producer, Michael Prince. “ProTools, keyboards, a microphone set up with headphones – the whole thing. So it’s basically a mini recording studio.”

“Brad was playing keys and Michael was doing a scratch vocal. It happened very fast,” recalls Prince, who began working on the song soon after the first scratch vocal had been laid down.

michael-jackson-brad-buxer-michael-prince-e1378633236252

“Michael did multiple performances to get a good demo down,” tells Prince. “We worked on it further at the ranch (Neverland) and at other times in other places, too. Michael likes to keep polishing things. He was always asking for a new sound here or a new hi-hat there.”

The song is built around trademark Jackson/Buxer drum loops and beatbox sounds in the vein of “Stranger in Moscow” and “Beautiful Girl”, and backed by soothing synths and an angelic harp. Jackson tells Buxer’s true story of a love lost with poignant lyrics; “I say hello/You say goodbye. I reach to you/You don’t even try. I am a loser. I am a loser.”

Upon reviewing what was leaked today, Prince can confirm it is not the most recent version of the track.

“I mean the leaked version is vocally complete, but you can tell it’s the demo because after the second or third chorus you hear Michael go ‘Ahh’ like that, because he was getting ready to sing a part and then he stopped,” explains Prince. ”Nobody has edited that. He didn’t mean for that to be left on the record. Just like on [the unreleased track] “Gloucestershire” – Michael starts doing a little horn part with his voice, just so he wouldn’t forget it – because it’s a scratch vocal track.”

“The version that leaked is pretty much the finished demo from before it became ‘I Was The Loser’.”

“What you’re hearing is Michael singing and Brad playing. That truly is the demo. Those vocals are untouched, un-tuned and unedited,” says Prince.

“He was happy with the original ‘I Am A Loser’ demo,” adds Prince. “But before we played it for anybody else we had a long talk and Michael said, ‘I don’t want be a loser. I don’t mind if I was the loser but I don’t want to say I’m still a loser.’ So we changed that.”

“I Was The Loser” is the final version of the track.

Jackson did not record the whole song again when it changed from “I Am A Loser” to “I Was The Loser”. He simply re-recorded that particular line, while the musical composition remained exactly the same.

The recording of the “I was the loser” line took place in a makeshift studio set up by Prince at Jackson’s Bel Air Hotel room in late 2008 – the same period of time in which the King of Pop laid down additional vocals for other pre-existing tracks including “Best of Joy” and “Hollywood Tonight”.

These, among many others, were tracks Jackson had on “to do” list at the time of his death on June 25, 2009. A handwritten note detailing the titles of 28 tracks Jackson had hoped to completed, including “The Loser” as Jackson called it, was found beside his bed following his passing. See below:

28-songs-MJ-was-working-on-copy-e1378633010515

There are things that just stuck in his mind,” says Prince. “Sometimes he writes new songs, and sometimes he wants to bring up something from the past that he knows is an unpolished gem.”

“I remember we did a little work on ‘Scared Of The Moon’ for the ‘Invincible’ album, actually. And I remember Steve Porcaro joking, ‘Oh that song again?’ It’s so funny because I’d never heard it before. But that’s Michael’s way of doing things – he always revisited some of his favourite stuff. He’d say, ‘Why didn’t we put this on our last album? Let’s listen again. Can we make it any better?’ Sometimes it makes it on the album and sometimes it doesn’t.”

Both “I Am A Loser” and “I Was The Loser” remain unreleased in an official capacity to this day.

Source: http://www.damienshields.com/exclusive-the...loser-revealed/

4.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

Esclusivo: Le origini della canzone "I Am A Loser" di Michael Jackson rivelate!!

by Damien Shields

michael-jackson-2007

Il misticismo che circondava il brano inedito " I am a Loser" è stato finalmente svelato oggi, dopo un fan ha fatto trapelare il brano completo online. Tuttavia, anche se i fan possono ora godere della traccia in tutta la sua gloria, c'è ancora molta confusione per quanto riguarda le vere origini della canzone.

I Fan di Michael Jackson hanno ipotizzato per parecchio tempo che il brano sia stato scritto e inciso alla fine degli anni '90 - Prima del rilascio dell'album 'Invincible' del 2001. Tuttavia, queste informazioni si sono dimostrate imprecise.

"I am a Loser" è stata scritta più di un anno dopo l'uscita di 'Invincible', nel gennaio del 2003, poco dopo aver terminato l'ultima di una serie di interviste per il "Living with Michael Jackson" di Martin Bashir lo sfortunato documentario .

Jackson e il suo collaboratore di lunga data, Brad Buxer, che ha inoltre collaborato con Jackson su altri brani quali "Who Is It" e "Stranger In Moscow", alloggiavano in camere di albergo vicine a Las Vegas mentre stavano lavorando insieme.

Buxer, che era arrabbiato per una lite , era sveglio a tarda notte. Stava camminando avanti e indietro per la stanza ripetendo: "I am a loser! Sono solo un perdente! "

In poco tempo Jackson, che poteva sentire Buxer attraverso il muro, bussò alla sua porta ,entrò e chiese: "Qual è il problema?"

"Oh, io sono un perdente ..." rispose Buxer, prima di spiegare la sua situazione.

"Scriviamo una canzone su questo", aveva suggerito Jackson.

E così Jackson e Buxer si misero a lavorare co-scrivendo e componendo il singolo "I am a Loser", fino alle prime ore del mattino.

"Abbiamo messo su i nostri strumenti di lavoro", spiega l' ingegnere / produttore della coppia, Michael Prince. "strumenti professionali, tastiere, un microfono allestito con cuffie - tutto. In sostanza, un mini studio di registrazione. "

"Brad suonava i tasti e Michael cantava le parti grezze. E 'successo molto rapidamente ", ricorda Prince che ha iniziato a lavorare sulla canzone dopo che la prima parte vocale era stata registrata.

michael-jackson-brad-buxer-michael-prince-e1378633236252

"Michael aveva registrato le varie parti( coro e voce) per ottenere una traccia completa", dice Prince. "Abbiamo poi lavorato di nuovo al brano al ranch(Neverland) e anche da altre parti. Michael ama ritoccare e cambiare . Non faceva che chiedere un nuovo sound, o qualche hit hat( colpi ritmici) "

Il brano è un classico dal marchio Jackson / Buxer , la ritmica della batteria e i suoni beatbox sulla scia di "Stranger in Moscow" e "Beautiful Girl", e sostenuta dai sintonizzatori ed una lieve accenno d'arpa. Jackson racconta la storia di Buxer di un amore perduto e il testo è struggente "Ti dico ciao / ma è un addio. Potrei raggiungerti / Non ci provo nemmeno. Io sono un perdente. Io sono un perdente. "

Esaminando ciò che è trapelato oggi, Prince può confermare che questa non è la versione più recente della traccia.

"Voglio dire la versione trapelata è vocalmente completa, ma si può dire che sia la demo perché dopo il secondo o il terzo ritornello si sente Michael dire 'Ahh' , nel modo in cui si preparava a cantare una parte per poi fermarsi " come spiega Prince. "Nessuno ha messo insieme questa traccia. Nel senso che non è stata incisa con l'idea di metterla su disco. Proprio come in [il brano inedito] "Gloucestershire" - Michael comincia a fare un pò le parti del coro con la sua voce, in modo da memorizzare bene la melodia - ecco perchè dico che si tratta di una traccia vocale grezza".

"La versione trapelata è praticamente la demo finita prima che diventasse 'I Was The Loser'."

"Quello che si sente è Michael che canta e Brad che suona Questo è la vera demo. la voce è originale e inedita nemmeno passata al sintonizzatore ", dice Prince.

"La traccia originale 'I am a loser' demo", gli piaceva "aggiunge Prince "Ma sul titolo abbiamo avuto una lunga conversazione e Michael diceva: 'Io non voglio essere un perdente. Non mi importa se ero un perdente, ma io non voglio dire che sono ancora un perdente '. Quindi abbiamo cambiato il titolo ".

"I was The Loser" è la versione finale della traccia.

Jackson non ha registrato nuovamente la canzone quando è stata cambiata da "I Am A Loser "a" I Was The Loser ". Ha semplicemente ri-registrato le parti del ritornello, mentre la composizione musicale è rimasta esattamente la stessa.

La registrazione di "I was The Loser" è quindi stata realizzata in uno studio improvvisato in una camera del Bel Air Hotel alla fine del 2008 - lo stesso periodo di tempo a cui si fanno risalire altre tracce esistenti fra cui "Best of Joy" e "Hollywood Tonight".

Questi, insieme ad altri, sono anche i brani su cui stava lavorando prima della sua morte, il 25 giugno 2009. Una nota scritta a mano, descrive 28 delle canzoni che Jackson sperava di poter completare, tra cui "The Loser", come Jackson la chiamò,e fu trovato accanto al letto. Vedi sotto:

28-songs-MJ-was-working-on-copy-e1378633010515

Ci sono tante cose che sono rimaste nella sua mente", dice Prince "A volte si scriveva nuove canzoni ,ma a volte preferiva andare a riprendere qualcosa del passato e rimasto li come gioiello grezzo."

"Mi ricordo che lavorammo un pò anche su Scared Of The Moon 'per l'album' Invincible ', in realtà. E mi ricordo di Steve Porcaro che scherzava, 'Oh una nuova canzone?' E 'così divertente, perché non l'ho mai sentita prima'. Ma questo era il modo con cui Michael lavorava - tornando sulle canzoni che lui preferiva. Diceva: 'Perché non abbiamo messo questo nell'album? Ascoltiamolo di nuovo. Possiamo fare di meglio? ' A volte poi finiva nell'album e a volte no".

Così "I am a loser" e "I was the loser" sono rimaste ufficialmente inedite.

5.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status
    MICHAEL JACKSON I AM LOSER UNRELEASED SONG

MJdeathhoax4beLIEvers

Edited by ligary - 1/10/2014, 19:12

4 replies since 8/9/2013, 09:54   232 views