Michael Jackson used to generously hand out hundreds of dollars to homeless people because he was on

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Michael Jackson used to generously hand out hundreds of dollars to homeless people because he was one of the world's "best people".

The late pop legend - who amassed a huge fortune throughout his career - was keen to help those less fortunate then himself and would regularly pull over in his car and hand over whatever money he had in his wallet when he saw beggars on the street.

His mother Katherine Jackson told HELLO! magazine: "What I love about Michael, he was such a humble person. I am not just saying it because he's my son, but he was one of the best people. He'd seen somebody standing in the corner beginning and he'd stop the car and just give them all the money in his pocket $300 or $400 and sometimes more."

Katherine thinks about her son - who died in June 2009 from acute Propofol intoxication at his home in Los Angeles - everyday and wishes he was still here to enjoy time with his family, especially his three children, son Prince, 16, daughter Paris, 15, and youngest son Blanket, 11.

The 82-year-old star - who, along with her grandson TJ, is guardian to Michael's kids - said: "Nothing can replace my son. There's not a day goes by that I don't think about him, when I don't shed a tear. His life was snatched from his children - and he was all they had. He was a very good father, the best. He was a very good son too."

TRADUZIONE:

Michael Jackson donava generosamente centinaia di dollari alle persone senza tetto perchè era una delle " persone mogliori" del Mondo

La leggenda pop scomparsa - che ha accumulato un enorme fortuna in tutta la sua carriera - ha sempre voluto aiutare i meno fortunati e regolarmente faceva accostare la sua auto per donare tutti i soldi che aveva nel portafoglio quando vedeva dei mendicanti per strada.
    Sua madre Katherine Jackson ha detto alla rivista HELLO! : "Quello che mi è sempre piaciuto di Michael , era la sua umiltà, e non lo sto solo dicendo perché è mio figlio, ma era una delle persone migliori al Mondo. Se vedeva qualche mendicante fermo per strada.. . faceva fermare la macchina e donava tutto quello che aveva in tasca 300 o 400 dollari e a volte anche di più" Katherine pensa a suo figlio - che è morto nel giugno 2009 per intossicazione acuta da Propofol nella sua casa a Los Angeles - tutti i giorni e vorrebbe che potesse ancora godere del tempo da trascorrere con la sua famiglia, in particolare i suoi tre figli, Prince, 16 anni, la figlia Paris, 15, e il figlio minore Blanket, 11. L'82enne madre della star - che, insieme a suo nipote TJ, è tutore di figli di Michael - ha detto: "Nulla può sostituire mio figlio,e non passa giorno che io non pensi a lui,o che non versi una lacrima La sua vita è stata portata via dai suoi figli - e lui era tutto quello che avevano lui... è stato un ottimo padre, il migliore. Era un buon figlio ".

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx...newsmain%2Cnrhl

Edited by valerie77 - 1/9/2013, 12:34

0 replies since 1/9/2013, 09:58   56 views