Dr Green Discusses Emails

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Dr Green Discusses Emails

Yesterday, AEG expert Dr Gary Green was back on the stand. Mrs Jacksons’ attorney William Bloss, resumed his cross examination.

Mrs Jackson did not attend court for this afternoon only session. The attorneys, however, were ordered to appear in the morning to argue about future witnesses.

Dr Green said over the weekend he had reviewed his testimony from Friday, reviewed materials provided earlier and met with AEG attorneys.

Bloss asked; “Do you remember Dr Matheson testifying that it didn’t appear Phillips had full recollection of phone call between Phillips and Murray?”

Dr Green replied; “Yes, it appears from Mr Phillips’ testimony he does not have a full recollection of the phone call. Phillips wasn’t able to recall the specifics content of the phone call, but he wrote an email that could indicate of what was spoken. There’s no evidence that Mr Phillips put any pressure on Dr Murray in that phone call.”

Bloss then asked how Dr Green reconciled any inconsistency in testimonies. He said he looked if any of them related to his opinion in the case.

Bloss asked; “Was there any fact inconsistent with your opinion?”

Dr Green replied, saying he could not recall any at this time.

“You said your opinion was based on Phillips, Ortega and Gongaware, correct?” Bloss asked.

“That was part of it,” Dr Green replied.

Bloss showed an email chain called “Trouble at the Front” and a meeting on June 20th, 2009. “There were several accounts of that meeting,” Dr Green said.

Bloss asked; “Do you recall Dr Murray telling AEG to “stay in your lane” and that it showed independency?”

“There’s a little bit of dispute as to what really happened at that meeting,” Dr Green testified. “In my opinion in this case the health interests were aligned and there were no conflict of interests that led to poor medical care. Dr Green said when Phillips asked what was wrong with MJ it could be Murray was following privacy laws not disclosing MJ’s medical condition.”

“It was ultimately up to Dr Murray to make decisions in the best interest of his patient and he didn’t do that,” Dr Green opined.

“Even if Mr Phillips threatened to cancel the tour, that doesn’t change your opinion?” Bloss asked.

“It still does not take away Dr Murray’s responsibility with the patient,” he said.

Bloss played video deposition of Dr Green. He said he accepted as true Phillips’ accounting of what happened in that meeting to issue his opinion. “Mr Phillips testified under oath, I credited his opinion,” Dr Green said. He also said he’d credited other testimony as well, such as Ortega’s. “I have no way of resolving which way is true,” Dr Green explained about different accounts of the meeting.

Bloss later said in reference to Murray that on June 14th Gongaware sent an email saying; “We need to remind him it’s AEG, not MJ who’s paying his salary. What’s expected of him.” Then on June 16th Murray received the first draft of the contract agreement with provision that if tour were cancelled the agreement would be too. Dr Green said that everyday after June 16th, Murray knew about that provision. And that included June 24th and 25th, the day Michael died.

Bloss asked about meeting nurse Cherilyn Lee had with Michael at some point. She testified on April 19th Michael complained of having trouble sleeping and asked Lee to find a doctor who would give him Propofol. Dr Green said this happened thirteen days after Murray ordered Propofol.

Bloss asked; “Does Dr Murray’s financial status matter at all to your opinion?” Dr Green said no but he had a general impression that he was in debt, which he believes was based on media reports on Murray.

Dr Green said that his understanding is that AEG Live was going to advance money to Murray on behalf of Michael and he agreed Murray’s contract termination could be done by Michael and multiple ways by AEG Live unilaterally. “I agree that the longer the tour went on, the more financial gain Dr Murray would have,” Dr Green testified.

Based on Michael’s physical condition in June 2009, Dr Green said he has no reasonable opinion whether the tour should’ve been postponed or not.

In re-cross Dr Green said he was retained for the case on March 4th, 2013, to consider his expertise in sports medicine and conflict of interest. He was also asked to review Dr Matheson’s testimony. Dr Green listed the depositions and declarations he reviewed prior to his own deposition.

Dr Green attended almost all of Dr Matheson’s deposition. He said he wanted to hear him saying his opinion as opposed to reading it on paper. “I have a great deal of respect for Dr Matheson. If I had agreed with Dr Matheson’s opinion, I’d have communicated it to AEG,” Dr Green said.

“I considered the evidence and I came to my own conclusions. My practice is that I present them to the attorneys and whatever they want to do with that is their business, not mine. The more information I found, the more it strengthen my opinion,” Dr Green testified.

He added that an email Phillips wrote showed they were very concerned about Michael’s health and proved in his opinion that parties shared same interest. He said that the fact that Murray told Ortega to “stay in your lane” proves the doctor was independent.

Dr Green also said that Dr Klein saw Michael on June 22nd and that Klein had seen Michael about thirty times between March and June and in no case he mentioned psychological problems.

Bloss pointed out that when Murray told Ortega to “stay in your lane” if Phillips said anything. Dr Green said; “No.”

TRADUZIONE:

Dr Green discute email

Ieri, AEG esperto Dr Gary Green era indietro sul cavalletto. Avvocato onorevole Jacksons' William Bloss, riprese il suo esame incrociato.

Signora Jackson non ha assistito Corte per questo pomeriggio solo sessione. Gli avvocati, tuttavia, sono stati ordinati per apparire al mattino per discutere sui futuri testimoni.

Dr Green ha detto durante il fine settimana egli aveva rivisto la sua testimonianza da venerdì, rivisti materiali forniti in precedenza e ha incontrato gli avvocati AEG.

Bloss ha chiesto; "Ti ricordi Dr Matheson che testimoniano che esso non sembra che Phillips aveva pieno ricordo della telefonata tra Phillips e Murray?"

Rispose il dottor Green; "Sì, risulta dalla testimonianza del signor Phillips' non ha un ricordo completo della telefonata. Phillips non era in grado di ricordare il contenuto di specificità della telefonata, ma lui ha scritto una mail che potrebbe indicare di che cosa è stato parlato. Non non c'è alcuna prova che il signor Phillips messo qualsiasi pressione sul dottor Murray in quella telefonata".

Bloss ha poi chiesto come Dr Green riconciliate qualsiasi incoerenza nelle testimonianze. Ha detto che ha guardato se qualcuno di loro legate alla sua opinione nel caso.

Bloss ha chiesto; "C'era alcun fatto incompatibile con la tua opinione?"

Dottor Green, ha risposto dicendo che non poteva ricordare qualsiasi in questo momento.

"Hai detto che tuo parere si basava su Phillips, Ortega e Gongaware, corretta?" Bloss ha chiesto.

"Che faceva parte di esso," rispose il dottor Green.

Bloss ha mostrato una catena di e-mail chiamato "Guai all'anteriore" e un incontro il 20 giugno 2009. "C'erano diversi conti di quell'incontro," ha detto il Dr Green.

Bloss ha chiesto; «Vi ricordate il dottor Murray dicendo AEG "soggiornare nella tua corsia" e che ha mostrato indipendenza?»

"C'è un po' di controversia sul cosa è successo realmente in quella riunione," dottor Green ha testimoniato. "A mio parere in questo caso gli interessi di salute sono stati allineati e non c'erano nessun conflitto di interessi che ha portato alla scarsa assistenza medica. Dr Green ha detto quando Phillips ha chiesto che cosa era sbagliato con MJ potrebbe essere che Murray stava seguendo le leggi sulla privacy non rivelando la condizione medica di MJ."

"Era in definitiva fino al dottor Murray per prendere decisioni nel migliore interesse del suo paziente e lui non ha fatto che," dottor Green opinato.

"Anche se il signor Phillips ha minacciato di annullare il tour, che non cambia la sua opinione?" Bloss ha chiesto.

"Esso ancora non toglie responsabilità del dottor Murray con il paziente," ha detto.

Bloss giocato dei deposizione del dottor Green. Ha detto che ha accettato come contabilità vera Phillips' di quello che è successo in quell'incontro di emettere il suo parere. "Signor Phillips testimoniato sotto giuramento, che accreditato a suo parere," ha detto il dottor Green. Disse anche che lui aveva attribuito altre testimonianza pure, come Ortega. "Non ho modo di risolvere quale senso è vero," ha spiegato Dr Green su diversi conti della riunione.

Bloss ha detto più tardi in riferimento a Murray che il 14 giugno Gongaware inviato una email dicendo; "Abbiamo bisogno di ricordargli che è AEG, non MJ che sta pagando il suo stipendio. Che cosa si aspetta da lui." Poi il 16 giugno Murray ha ricevuto la prima bozza dell'accordo contratto con prestazione se tour sono state annullate l'accordo sarebbe stato troppo. Dr Green ha detto che tutti i giorni dopo il 16 giugno, Murray sapeva di tale disposizione. E che comprendeva il 24 giugno e il 25, il giorno della morte di Michael.

Bloss ha chiesto infermiera incontro che Cherilyn Lee aveva con Michael a un certo punto. Ha testimoniato il aprile 19 Michael si lamentava di avere problemi del sonno e ha chiesto di Lee per trovare un medico che gli avrebbe dato il Propofol. Dr Green ha detto questo accadde tredici giorni dopo Murray ha ordinato il Propofol.

Bloss ha chiesto; "Lo stato finanziario del dottor Murray importa affatto a tuo parere?" Dr Green ha detto di no, ma ha avuto un'impressione generale che egli era in debito, che egli ritiene si basava sui media segnala su Murray.

Dr Green ha detto che la sua comprensione è che AEG Live aveva intenzione di avanzare soldi a Murray a nome di Michael e ha accettato di rescissione del contratto di Murray potrebbe essere fatto da Michael e molteplici modi di AEG Live unilateralmente. "Sono d'accordo che il più a lungo il tour è andato, il guadagno più finanziario dottor Murray avrebbe," dottor Green ha testimoniato.

Basato su condizioni fisiche di Michael nel giugno 2009, Dr Green ha detto che non ha alcuna opinione ragionevole se il tour dovrebbe hai rimandato o no.

In ri-attraversare Dr Green ha detto che egli è stato mantenuto per il caso su 4 marzo 2013, a considerare la sua esperienza in medicina dello sport e del conflitto di interessi. Egli è stato anche chiesto di rivedere la testimonianza di Dr Matheson. Dr Green elencate le deposizioni e dichiarazioni che ha rivisto prima della sua deposizione.

Dottor Green hanno partecipato quasi tutta la deposizione di Dr Matheson. Ha detto che voleva sentire lui dicendo la sua opinione rispetto a leggerlo su carta. "Ho una grande rispetto per il Dr Matheson. Se io avevo concordato con l'opinione di Dr Matheson, sarebbe hanno comunicato per AEG,"ha detto il dottor Green.

"Considerato la prova e mi è venuto alle mie conclusioni. Mia pratica è che li presenti per gli avvocati e qualunque cosa vogliano fare con che è il loro business, non mio. Le ulteriori informazioni che ho trovato, più rafforzare la mia opinione,"dottor Green ha testimoniato.

http://www.mjworld.net/news/2013/08/20/dr-..._medium=twitter

0 replies since 21/8/2013, 17:21   51 views