This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

genevieve-jackson-2010-forever-michael-1Xa2Jl

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/be...h-suit.cnn.html

Genevieve Jackson on her cousin Paris' life without Michael: "It's rough"

15 agosto 2013

With the on-going Michael Jackson trial once again gobbling up a large portion of the Los Angeles headlines, on Thursday evening Piers Morgan asked Genevieve Jackson – the daughter of Randy Jackson and cousin of Paris – to share her insight on the complicated life that comes with being a Jackson.

In early June, Paris was rushed to the hospital after cutting one of her wrists. Since her father's death, Genevieve revealed that Paris has been struggling:

"It's rough," the 23-year-old said of her 15-year-old cousin. "But I think for all three of them, for the rest of my family and especially them three because that is - that was their world and that was their father and because, I know for me, when I was in high school, I had to get pulled out of school during the second trial because it was so painful for me and people would ask questions. So I can't imagine what she went through in school and what the other kids are going through."

Speaking publicly for the first time since her uncle's death, Genevieve noted that even though Michael Jackson is gone, his children are using the lessons they learned during his life:

"He taught them to always listen and to watch everything that's around them and to pay attention. You know, they are very, very smart children," Jackson told the "Piers Morgan Live" host. "And to stay strong, to have rhino skin, that's what he says."

Watch the clip for more of Morgan's exclusive interview with Genevieve Jackson, and for the next edition of "Piers Morgan Live," watch CNN every night at 9.
    http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/2013/08/1...hael-its-rough/

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    traduzione google

Genevieve Jackson sulla vita di suo cugino di Parigi 'senza Michael: "E' ruvido"
    Con il continuo processo di Michael Jackson ancora una volta, inghiottendo una gran parte dei titoli di Los Angeles, il Giovedi sera, Piers Morgan ha chiesto Genevieve Jackson - la figlia di Randy Jackson e cugino di Parigi - di condividere la sua visione sulla vita complicata che viene con l'essere un Jackson.

Ai primi di giugno, Parigi è stato ricoverato in ospedale dopo il taglio di uno dei suoi polsi. Dopo la morte di suo padre, Genevieve ha rivelato che Paris ha lottato:

"E 'ruvido", il 23-year-old ha detto del suo 15-anno-vecchio cugino. "Ma penso che per tutti e tre, per il resto della mia famiglia e soprattutto loro tre, perché questo è - quello era il loro mondo e quello era il loro padre e perché, so che per me, quando ero al liceo, ho avuto per avere tirato fuori dalla scuola durante il secondo processo perché è stato così doloroso per me e la gente avrebbe fatto domande. Quindi non posso immaginare quello che ha passato a scuola e quello che gli altri ragazzi stanno attraversando. "

Parlando pubblicamente per la prima volta dalla morte di suo zio, Genevieve notato che anche se Michael Jackson è andato, i suoi figli stanno usando le lezioni che hanno imparato durante la sua vita:

"Li ha insegnato ad ascoltare sempre e di guardare tutto ciò che è intorno a loro e di fare attenzione. Sai, sono bambini molto, molto intelligenti," Jackson ha detto al "Piers Morgan live" host. "E per rimanere forte, di avere la pelle di rinoceronte, questo è quello che dice."

Guarda la clip per più di un'intervista esclusiva di Morgan con Genevieve Jackson, e per la prossima edizione di "Piers Morgan Live", guardare la CNN ogni sera alle 9.

0 replies since 16/8/2013, 10:52   39 views