Global Call To Action

« Older   Newer »

1.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

paris-jackson-premjestili-su-u-bolnicu-gdje-joj-je-umro-tata-900x600-20130622-20130608150551-1864fb560193f6e3bd00ba9043d4983e-640x360

Global Call To Action

We have received the following information from Betty Bynes, which we would like to share with you.

Make That Change: Honoring the Man in the Mirror

Many Michael Jackson fans have seen the videos, Make the Homeless Smile. The individuals who made the videos are asking people to shun the latest insignificant trending topics. Instead, they ask that individuals create meaningful social experiences, such as making the homeless smile. In the videos, people from all over the world gave food and clothing to the homeless. The anthem for the first video is Hold My Hand as the gentlemen behind the inspiration of Make the Homeless Smile hand out food and clothing to the homeless which is followed up by the second video set to Man in the Mirror as videos from around the world show people ”making the homeless smile’ with their generosity.

The video has provided inspiration for many of Michael’s fans. As we all know, helping those less fortunate was a core belief of his. Michael Jackson did not just sing about social issues such as homelessness, poverty and hunger, but he made a difference in countless people’s lives by donating whatever he could to help them.

We believe that there would be no better way to honour Michael, than to make the homeless smile on his birthday, August 29. We are asking that if fans are able, to hit the streets of your area, and personally donate to those living on the street, and record it. These donation videos, from around the world, will then be compiled together to make a video similar to the Make the Homeless Smile video.

Here’s how you can help:

Pledge your participation at the Make that Change pledge site
    Organize a Make that Change team in your hometown
    Decide on those items you want to hand out. (Personal care items, clothing, food)
    When donating to the homeless, please make sure to ask permission to film or photograph them. It is imperative that the less fortunate are treated with courtesy and dignity. Remember that this is not about filming, but rather helping the homeless.
    We understand that everyone is not able to donate due to financial hardship or disability. By posting this to your site, Facebook page, blog, etc., you are helping to spread the word and doing your part to help make that change!
    We encourage fans to record or take pictures of their experiences and submit the videos to [email protected]. Let’s all do our part to honor the legacy of the greatest entertainer and humanitarian to ever live, Mr. Michael Jackson.

Please remember this effort is a global Michael Jackson fan effort. We must unite together and make that change to honor the man in the mirror by healing the world!

This initiative was begun by the group who organize the highly succesful “One Rose For Michael’ campaign.

Make The Homeless Smile – Worldwide

http://www.mjworld.net/news/2013/08/13/glo..._medium=twitter

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    traduzione google

Martedì, 13 Agosto 2013
    Appello globale all'azione

Abbiamo ricevuto le seguenti informazioni da Betty Bynes, che vorremmo condividere con voi.

Make That Change: Onorare il Man in the Mirror
    Molti fan di Michael Jackson hanno visto i video, far sorridere Homeless . Gli individui che hanno fatto i video stanno chiedendo alle persone di evitare gli ultimi trend argomenti insignificanti. Invece, chiedono che gli individui creano esperienze sociali, come ad esempio rendendo il sorriso senza tetto. Nei video, persone provenienti da tutto il mondo hanno dato cibo e vestiti ai senzatetto. L'inno per il primo video è Hold My Hand, come i signori dietro l'ispirazione di far sorridere mano Homeless fuori cibo e vestiti ai senzatetto che è seguito dal secondo video impostata a Man ​​in the Mirror, come i video provenienti da tutto il mondo mostrano persone ", rendendo il sorriso senza casa 'con la loro generosità.

Il filmato ha fornito ispirazione per molti dei fan di Michael. Come tutti sappiamo, per aiutare chi è meno fortunato era una convinzione di base del suo. Michael Jackson non ha solo cantare su questioni sociali come senzatetto, la povertà e la fame, ma ha fatto la differenza nella vita di innumerevoli persone, donando tutto ciò che poteva per aiutarli.

Siamo convinti che non ci sarebbe modo migliore per onorare Michael, piuttosto che fare il sorriso senza tetto del suo compleanno, il 29 agosto. Chiediamo che se i fan sono in grado, per colpire le strade della vostra zona, e personalmente donare a coloro che vivono in strada, e registrarlo. Questi video donazione, da tutto il mondo, saranno inseriti insieme per fare un video simile a far sorridere il video Homeless .

Ecco come si può aiutare:

Pegno la vostra partecipazione a fare questo cambiamento sito pegno
    Organizzare un team di fare questo cambiamento nella vostra città
    Decidere su quegli elementi che si desidera distribuire. (Articoli per la cura personale, abbigliamento, alimentari)
    Quando donare ai senzatetto, assicuratevi di chiedere il permesso di filmare o fotografare. E 'indispensabile che i meno fortunati sono trattati con cortesia e dignità. Ricordate che non si tratta di riprese, ma piuttosto aiutare i senzatetto.
    Ci rendiamo conto che non tutti sono in grado di donare a causa di difficoltà finanziarie o di disabilità. Inviando questo per il tuo sito, pagina Facebook, blog, ecc, si stanno aiutando a diffondere la parola e fare la vostra parte per contribuire a rendere questo cambiamento!
    Incoraggiamo i fan a registrare o scattare foto di loro esperienze e inviare i video a [email protected]. Facciamo tutti la nostra parte per onorare l'eredità del più grande intrattenitore e umanitario di vivere sempre, il signor Michael Jackson.

Ricorda che questo sforzo è un Michael Jackson sforzo fan globale. Dobbiamo unirci insieme e fare questo cambiamento per onorare l'uomo nello specchio con la guarigione del mondo!

L'iniziativa è stata avviata dal gruppo che organizzano l'Uno di grande successo "Rose per la campagna Michael '.

Far sorridere Homeless - Worldwide

0 replies since 13/8/2013, 17:03   59 views