Michael Jackson Estate Drama Continues - No New Guardian for Paris Jackson, Yet

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

Michael Jackson Estate Drama Continues - No New Guardian for Paris Jackson, Yet

Although Michael Jackson has been dead for over four years now, the drama surrounding his estate just won't die. The latest controversy involves MJ's only daughter, Paris Katherine Michael Jackson, who attempted to commit suicide a few weeks ago.

The now 15-year-old Paris has been in the custody of her 83-year-old grandmother, Katherine Jackson, since MJ's death, except for a brief period last summer when a judge temporarily removed Katherine as guardian and appointed cousin TJ Jackson, one of Tito's sons, who is now age 33, as temporary guardian. Since then Katherine and TJ have acted as co-guardians of all of three of MJ's minor children, Paris along with her older brother Prince, age 16, and younger brother Blanket, age 11. But in the wake of Paris' attempted suicide, the Los Angeles Superior
    Court judge presiding over MJ's estate and the minor guardianship of the children, Judge Mitchell Beckloff, ordered a probate court investigator to take another look at the guardians to determine if they were still fit to serve. After reviewing the investigator's report, Judge Beckloff decided to keep the guardians in place, at least for now.

Do you think it's a good idea to have an 83-year-old grandmother and a 33-year-old cousin, who has a wife and three young kids of his own to look after, act as co-guardians of MJ's children? Since I don't have any children it's hard for me to weigh in on the judge's decision, but I can tell you that this 40-something-year-old aunt of a 21-year-old and 18-year-old sometimes finds it difficult to relate to her nephew and niece. On the other hand, MJ didn't choose the biological mother of Prince and Paris, Debbie Rowe, age 54, as the children's guardian, or even the backup guardian - that honor went to singer Diana Ross, now age 69. Instead he chose his mother, Katherine, and so unless she does something horribly egregious, she will apparently remain involved as a guardian.

Traduzione:

Michael Jackson Estate dramma non continua - nessun nuovo Guardiano per Paris Jackson, ancora

Anche se Michael Jackson è stato morto per più di quattro anni, il dramma che circonda la sua tenuta solo non morirà. L'ultima polemica coinvolge sola figlia di MJ, Paris Katherine Michael Jackson, che ha tentato di suicidarsi un paio di settimane fa.

La Parigi 15-anno-vecchio sono stata sotto la custodia della nonna-83-anno-vecchio, Katherine Jackson, dopo la morte di MJ, fatta eccezione per un breve periodo l'estate scorsa quando un giudice temporaneamente rimosso Katherine come guardiano e nominato cugino TJ Jackson, uno dei figli di Tito, che ora è età 33, come custode temporanea. Poiché poi Katherine e TJ hanno agito come co-guardians di tutti i tre figli minori di MJ, Parigi insieme al suo vecchio fratello principe, 16 anni e il più giovane fratello coperta, età 11. Ma la scia di Parigi tentato il suicidio, il superiore di Los Angeles
    Giudice giudice presiede estate di MJ e la minore tutela dei bambini, giudice Mitchell Beckloff, ordinò un investigatore probate court di dare un'altra occhiata ai Guardiani per determinare se essi erano ancora in forma per servire. Dopo aver esaminato la relazione del ricercatore, giudice Beckloff ha deciso di mantenere i Guardiani in luogo, almeno per ora.

Pensi che è una buona idea avere una nonna di 83 anni e un cugino 33-year-old, che ha una moglie e tre bambini piccoli di proprio a guardare, agiscono come co-guardians dei figli di MJ? Dal momento che non ho figli che è difficile per me a pesare sulla decisione del giudice, ma posso dirvi che questa zia 40-qualcosa-anno-vecchio di un 21-year-old e 18-anno-vecchio a volte trova difficile si riferiscono a suo nipote e nipote. D'altra parte, MJ non ha scelto la madre biologica di Prince e Paris, Debbie Rowe, età 54, come custode dei bambini, o anche il backup guardian - che onore è andato alla cantante Diana Ross, ora età 69. Invece ha scelto di sua madre, Katherine, e così a meno che lei fa qualcosa di terribilmente eclatanti, lei a quanto pare rimarrà coinvolta come un guardiano.

http://wills.about.com/b/2013/07/09/michae...jackson-yet.htm

0 replies since 9/7/2013, 15:54   17 views