1.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

Exclusive: Two new Michael Jackson collections to be released via iTunes

By Damien Shields

michael-jackson-scream-e1372343955822

I can exclusively reveal that Sony Music will release two new Michael Jackson collections in what’s being referred to as the “Michael Jackson Global iTunes Campaign”.

Although a few days late, the campaign – which goes live around the world on June 28, 2013 – is intended to commemorate the 4th anniversary of Jackson’s passing.

The first set of the campaign, called “The Indispensable Collection”, is a comprehensive package showcasing all six of Michael Jackson’s adult solo albums with CBS/Sony; from 1979′s “Off The Wall” to 2001′s “Invincible”; and for the first time ever in a box set or re-issue, disc two of Jackson’s 1995 “HIStory” album.

Also included in “The Indispensable Collection” will be the recently released live album sampled from Jackson’s legendary 1988 Bad Tour performance at Wembley Stadium, and 1997′s “Blood On The Dance Floor/HIStory In The Mix”.

Update: The second set is called “The Ultimate Fan Extras Collection” – consisting of 162 tracks including alternate mixes, remixes, live versions, instrumentals, megamixes and demos and non-album tracks – mostly found on previously released collections such as “Bad 25″, “Immortal” and “The Ultimate Collection”.

Unfortunately, the reception of “The Ultimate Fan Extras Collection” will likely be tainted within fan circles due to the inclusion of the three controversial Cascio tracks, which are widely regarded by many around the world, including Jackson’s own family, as fraudulent pieces featuring the vocals of a Michael Jackson imitator.

The two collections, as seen below, will be sold exclusively via iTunes. They are not expected to be released in physical retail form.

The Indispensable Collection

michael-jackson-the-indispensable-collection

Off The Wall
    Thriller
    Bad
    Dangerous
    HIStory-Past, Present and Future Book 1 (disc two)
    Blood On The Dance Floor/HIStory In The Mix
    Invincible
    Live At Wembley July 16, 1988

The Ultimate Fan Extras Collection

michael-jackson-the-ultimate-fan-extras-collection

Track list here: https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/ultimate...ion/id663471729
    http://www.damienshields.com/exclusive-two...sed-via-itunes/
    ---------

Esclusivo: 2 collection di Michael Jakson stanno per essere rilasciate tramite ITunes

Posso rivelare in esclusiva che la Sony Music rilascerà due nuove collezioni di Michael Jackson in quello che viene indicato come la "Michael Jackson iTunes Global Campaign".

Anche se con qualche giorno di ritardo, la campagna - che va in contemporanea in tutto il mondo il 28 giugno, 2013 - è destinata a commemorare il quarto anniversario della morte di Jackson.

Il primo set della campagna, denominato "The Indispensable Collection", è un pacchetto completo contenente parte di tutti i sei album solisti dell'età adulta di Michael Jackson con la CBS / Sony; dal 1979 di "Off The Wall" al 2001 di "Invincible", e per la prima volta in un cofanetto o riedizione, dal doppio album del 1995 "HiStory ".

Inoltre sarà rilasciato insieme al pacchetto di "The Indispensable Collection" l'album recentemente messo sul mercato dell'audio allo stadio Wembley, del 1988 durante il Bad Tour, e "Blood On The Dance Floor / HIStory In The Mix" del 1997.

Aggiornamento: La seconda serie si chiama "The Ultimate Fan Extra Collection" - composto da 162 brani tra cui mix alternativi, remix, versioni live, strumentali, megamix ,demo e brani non negli album - ma che per lo più si trovano in collezioni rilasciate in precedenza come "Bad 25 "," Immortal "e" The Ultimate Collection ".

Purtroppo, l'interesse per "The Ultimate Fan Extra Collection" sarà probabilmente contaminato all'interno dei circoli di fan a causa delle incluse e controverse 3 tracce dei Cascio che sono state ampiamente considerate da molti in tutto il mondo, tra cui proprio la famiglia di Jackson, come pezzi falsati attraverso la registrazione della voce di un imitatore di Michael Jackson.

Le due collezioni, che potete vedere qui sotto, saranno vendute esclusivamente tramite iTunes. Non è in programma che verranno mai rilasciate come CD fisici

The Indispensable Collection

michael-jackson-the-indispensable-collection

Off The Wall
    Thriller
    Bad
    Dangerous
    HIStory-Past, Present and Future Book 1 (disc two)
    Blood On The Dance Floor/HIStory In The Mix
    Invincible
    Live At Wembley July 16, 1988

The Ultimate Fan Extras Collection

michael-jackson-the-ultimate-fan-extras-collection

Track list qui: https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/ultimate...ion/id663471729

2.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Un riaccesa polemica.. circa... le tracce Cascio

The Ultimate Collection Minion Sony

by Syl Mortilla

It has just been brought to my attention that tomorrow there will be the release of yet another Michael Jackson anthology, entitled The Ultimate Fan Extras Collection. Bad enough. But what’s unforgivable, is that on this one, the Cascio songs are featured.

One day, Michael Jackson decided to go round to the Cascio’s house and record these three songs in the style of well-known Michael Jackson soundalike, Jason Malachi. Not only that, but Michael Jackson then opted to experiment yet further by singing the songs through a piece of pipe. Whilst stood in the shower.

This is true because Sony says so. Seriously, this is the actual official explanation given for the Cascio tracks not sounding like Michael Jackson.

Thirty years ago, Paul McCartney released his Pipes of Peace album, on which resides the unparalleled, irrefutably majestic vocal duet between him and Michael Jackson that is Say Say Say. Despite the title of this song’s parent album, I’m not aware of any rumours that either Michael Jackson or Paul McCartney sang through pipes on Say Say Say. I’m not sure when Michael Jackson decided to start singing through pipes, but I definitely think it was a mistake, as on the Cascio tracks it makes him sound much less like he had one of the richest and most soulful singing voices of all time, a voice nurtured and trained since childhood, and more like he’s doing spontaneous drunken self-parodying rage karaoke.

The Cascio tracks – Breaking News, Keep Your Head Up and Monster – are fakes. This isn’t a matter for debate, it is a fact. Over the past twenty-five years, I have listened to Michael Jackson’s voice practically every single day. As a working estimate, although it’s definitely more, I have listened to Michael Jackson singing around 100,000 times. I have heard his voice mature; I have heard his style change. Say what you like about my plainly evident, morbidly obsessive, autistic behaviour, but you have to admit, I’m probably a bit of an expert on what his voice sounds like. I could tell you with 100% accuracy which hiccup, yelp or hee hee comes from which song: a fact that makes it all the more grating to recognise some of them sampled and put onto these Cascio tracks in a desperate effort to disguise the blatant fakery. If you buy this product you are not a fan, you are a Sony minion.

It’s anyone’s guess as to why Sony has decided to press ahead with the promulgation of bogus tracks; but a prominent theory is that after having done a $250 million deal to release seven albums over ten years, they have discovered that, for whatever reason, they simply don’t have enough songs in the vault, and hence need to flesh the albums out using an imposter. Sony aren’t so much milking all they can out of their most profitable cash cow, as they are maniacally bludgeoning its bones into bits. They are not so much flogging a dead horse as, well… you get the picture.

The most infuriating thing, is that Michael Jackson has a fanbase like no other in terms of size and loyalty, and if these people united they could stop this happening. Unfortunately, a large section of the fan community is choosing to ignore the deception. The fact that there is any controversy about these tracks at all should have meant that these songs wouldn’t be featured. But this is typical of The Estate’s disregard for quality control. Besides, omitting them would then also be an admission of guilt.

This is The Ultimate Sony Minion Collection. Take a righteous stand. Boycott this product.

http://sylmortilla.wordpress.com/2013/06/2...ion-collection/

--------

The Ultimate Collection "Tirapiedi " SONY

E' appena giunto alla mia attenzione che domani ci sarà l'uscita di un altra antologia di Michael Jackson , dal titolo The Ultimate Extras Fan Collection. Piuttosto pessimo. Ma ciò che è imperdonabile, è che in questa collezione, i brani Cascio sono presenti.

Un giorno, Michael Jackson ha deciso di andare in giro per la casa dei Cascio e ha registrato queste tre canzoni nello stile del famoso soundalike(n.d.r. similare a)Michael Jackson , Jason Malachi. Non solo, Michael Jackson ha anche scelto di sperimentare ulteriormente, cantando le canzoni dentro a un pezzo di tubo. Mentre si trovava sotto la doccia.

Questo è vero perché Sony dice così. Scherzi a parte, questa è la spiegazione ufficiale data effettivamente per dimostrare che le tracce dei Cascio sono di Michael Jackson.

Trenta anni fa, Paul McCartney ha rilasciato il suo album Pipes of Peace, nella quale si trova il senza pari, inconfutabilmente maestoso duetto vocale tra lui e Michael Jackson che è, Say Say Say. Nonostante il titolo dell'album madre di questa canzone, io non sono a conoscenza di eventuali voci che non siano quelle di Michael Jackson o Paul McCartney cantate attraverso tubi in Say Say Say. Non sono sicuro di quando Michael Jackson abbia deciso di iniziare a cantare dentro i tubi, ma sono certo che sia stato un errore, per come sulle tracce dei Cascio il suono della sua voce ,sembri molto meno quella che è sempre apparsa come una delle voci più ricche di soul di tutti i tempi , una voce nutrita e perfezionata fin dall'infanzia, e suoni molti più come una sorta di auto parodia di un ubriaco che canta con rabbia in un karaoke.

Le tracce Cascio - Breaking News,Keep Your Head Up e Monster - sono false. Questa non è un opinione, è un fatto. Negli ultimi 25 anni, ho ascoltato la voce di Michael Jackson praticamente ogni singolo giorno. Secondo una stima , anche se è decisamente di più, ho ascoltato Michael Jackson cantare circa 100.000 volte. Ho sentito la sua voce matura; ho sentito il suo cambiamento di stile. Dite quello che volete sul mio essere così morbosamente ossessivo, o dal comportamento autistico, ma dovete ammettere, che sono, molto probabilmente, piuttosto esperto su come suona la sua voce. Potrei dirvi con una precisione pari al 100%, da quale canzone proviene ogni singhiozzo, mugolato o ih ih , ma un fatto grave è riproporre le tracce dei Cascio in un disperato tentativo di mascherare la palese falsità . Se acquistate questo prodotto non siete dei fan, ma dei seguaci della Sony.

E 'ancora da vedere il motivo per cui Sony ha deciso di proseguire con la promulgazione delle tracce fasulle, ma una teoria importante è che dopo aver fatto un contratto da 250 milioni dollari in un accordo per rilasciare sette album in dieci anni, hanno scoperto che, per qualche ragione, non hanno abbastanza canzoni, e quindi per incrementare gli album hanno avuto bisogno di un impostore. Chiaramente Sony, non potendo più spremere la muca redditizia come sono soliti fare,si contendono anche le ossa e i vari pezzi. .

La cosa più irritante è che Michael Jackson ha una fanbase come nessun altro in termini di dimensioni e di lealtà, e se queste persone si unissero potrebbero evitare che questo accada. Purtroppo, gran parte della comunità dei fan sta scegliendo di ignorare l'inganno. Il fatto che non ci sia stata alcuna seria contestazione ha permesso a queste canzoni di essere presenti. Ma questo è tipico del disprezzo dell'Estate per il controllo qualità. Inoltre, ometterle adesso sarebbe come un'ammissione di colpa.

Questo è The Ultimate Collection "Minion "Sony. Prendete la giusta posizione e boicottate questo prodotto.

3.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

300px-Billboard_logo.svg

Michael Jackson Remasters, Rarities Come to iTunes on 200+ Track Sets

By David Greenwald | July 02, 2013 9:50 PM EDT

michael-jackson-super-bowl-650px

The two sets gather nearly 270 songs from the King of Pop, including classic albums such as "Thriller" and "Bad."

iTunes is startin' something with two new Michael Jackson collections.

The late King of Pop's estate has released two new sets through the online retailer, totally nearly 270 tracks and gathering full albums, demos, extras and live performances.

"The Indispensable Collection," mastered for iTunes, collects early classics "Off the Wall," "Thriller," "Bad" and more recent efforts "Dangerous, "HIStory – Past, Present and Future Book 1," "Blood on the Dance Floor/HIStory In the Mix" and "Invincible" along with a 1988 live performance at Wembley Stadium, a set first issued in 2012 as part of the "Bad 25" reissue.

Digging even deeper is "The Ultimate Fan Extras" collection, which gathers bonus content from several of the aforementioned albums, the "Immortal" soundtrack album and other rarities, including live performances with the Jacksons.

iTunes has been fleshing out its exclusively mastered catalog offerings in recent weeks, debuting a mini-store for the Rolling Stones' full catalog in June.
    http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/156...-200-track-sets

##############################
    traduzione google

Successi di Michael Jackson rimasterizzati e rari entrano nei top 200 su iTunes + Set di tracce musicali

By David Greenwald | 2 luglio 2013 09:50 CEST

I due gruppi si riuniscono quasi 270 canzoni del Re del Pop, compresi gli album classici come "Thriller" e "Bad".

iTunes è qualcosa Startin 'con due nuove collezioni di Michael Jackson.

Il re in ritardo della tenuta di Pop ha rilasciato due nuovi set attraverso il rivenditore online , totalmente quasi 270 brani e la raccolta di album pieni, demo, extra e performance dal vivo.

"L'Indispensabile Collection", masterizzato per iTunes, raccoglie i primi classici "Off the Wall," Thriller "," Bad "e più recenti sforzi di" Dangerous "HIStory" - Passato, Presente e Futuro Book 1 "," Blood on the Dance Piano / HIStory In the Mix "e" Invincible ", insieme a un 1988 performance dal vivo allo stadio di Wembley, un set prima volta nel 2012 come parte del" Bad 25 "ristampa.

Scavando ancora più a fondo è "The Ultimate Fan Extras" collezione, che raccoglie i contenuti bonus da vari dei suddetti album, il "Immortal", la colonna sonora e altre rarità, tra cui spettacoli dal vivo con i Jacksons.

iTunes è stato rafforzato i suoi offerte catalogo masterizzati esclusivamente nelle ultime settimane, debuttando un mini-store per catalogo completo dei Rolling Stones nel mese di giugno.

4.     Top   -1

Black or White

Group
    Moderatore Globale

Status

Michael Jackson: due nuove raccolte con quasi 270 canzoni

Michael Jackson sta per tornare con due nuove raccolte, per un totale di 270 brani, ed è molto probabile che raggiunga le prime posizioni su iTunes!

596x373_421368_michael-jackson-the-ultimate-fan-extras-collection-2013

Buone notizie per i milioni di fan di Michael Jackson. La Epic/Legacy Recordings ha collaborato con la fondazione che fa capo agli eredi di Jacko per creare due nuove raccolte complete di hit, remix e rarità. Su iTunes sbarcheranno 'The Indispensable Collection' e 'The Ultimate Fan Extras Collection' per un totale di quasi 270 brani.

'The Indispensable Collection' costa 49,99 euro e contiene alcuni album classici come 'Thriller', un set di remix e la registrazione di un intero concerto dell'era Bad - il Live at Wembley del 16 luglio 1988.

'The Ultimate Fan Extras Collection' è leggermente più caro - 59,99 euro - ma ha al suo interno diverse rarità per i veri intenditori di Michael Jackson come B-sides, remix, demo e collaborazioni: per essere sinceri solo chi è veramente fanatico ha bisogno di cinque remix di 'One More Chance'! In ogni caso qui sotto trovate la tracklist completa di entrambe le raccolte.

http://allsongs.tv/news/nuove-uscite/micha...te-270-canzoni/

3 replies since 27/6/2013, 18:06   325 views