PARIS JACKSON POSSIBLE SUICIDE ATTEMPT[CONFIRMED]

« Older   Newer »

1. two4mj
        Top   -1

User deleted

MICHAEL JACKSON'S DAUGHTER PARIS WANTS TO LIVE WITH DIANA ROSS

Jacko’s girl told the US Child Protective Services she can no longer bear to be under the care of grandma Katherine, 83, and cousin TJ Jackson.
    Paris, 15, is even prepared to leave her brothers Prince, 16, and Blanket, 11, behind at the family estate in Calabasas, Los Angeles.
    She was last night under observation at UCLA Medical entre having been transferred there from a psychiatric unit at another hospital, where she was taken after her suicide attempt.
    Before being moved, the teenager was interviewed by social workers who are investigating her case.
    Paris slashed her wrists and swallowed an overdose of prescription painkillers.
    LA Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff, who originally imposed the joint guardianship order, demanded a full investigation into the “health, education and welfare” of the King of Pop’s daughter.

A visitor who saw Paris in hospital revealed she told a social worker: “I want to live. I just don’t want to live at home any more. I feel like I’m being stifled there.

“I miss my dad terribly still and at times I feel like there’s no one I can talk to about how I feel. I want to go and live with Diana, who was one of dad’s closest friends.”

Paris said that at first she had hoped to apply for a legal emancipation order like the one obtained by actress Drew Barrymore, who a judge allowed to “divorce” her parents at 15 and look after herself.
    But Paris was advised against this course of action by a lawyer who told her there was “no way” an LA judge would allow her to do that given her “extraordinary circumstances and security requirements”.

Motown legend Diana, whose hits include Chain Reaction and Rescue Me, was named in Jacko’s will as a back-up guardian should anything have happened to his mother.

Paris added that, despite becoming close to her real mum Debbie Rowe, 54, in recent months she was aware that the former medical assistant signed legal papers drawn up by her father’s lawyers agreeing to play no part in her upbringing.

Paris is said to feel under a lot of pressure as she is due to testify in the multi-million dollar civil action which members of the Jackson family are engaged in against entertainment giant AEG.

They claim the concert promoter put undue pressure on Michael to perform his This Is It series of gigs at London’s O2 arena and failed to supervise his doctor Conrad Murray.

He is serving a four-year sentence for manslaughter after administering a lethal dose of anaesthetic Propofol.

A spokesman for Diana, 69, who has six grown-up children of her own, declined to comment.

Traduzione:

MICHAEL JACKSON FIGLIA PARIS VUOLE VIVERE CON DIANA ROSS

Figlia sconvolta di MICHAEL JACKSON Parigi vuole vivere con la sua madrina Diana Ross.

Ragazza di Jacko ha detto noi bambino protezione servizi lei non può più sopportare di essere sotto la cura di nonna Katherine, 83 e cugino TJ Jackson.
    Parigi, 15, sono anche disposto ad abbandonare i suoi fratelli principe, 16 e coperta, 11, presso la tenuta di famiglia a Calabasas, Los Angeles.
    Lei era l'ultima notte sotto osservazione presso UCLA Medical entre avendo stato trasferito lì da un'unità psichiatrica presso un altro ospedale, dove lei è stata presa dopo il suo tentativo di suicidio.
    Prima di essere spostato, l'adolescente è stato intervistato da assistenti sociali che stanno studiando il suo caso.
    Parigi tagliato i polsi e inghiottì un'overdose di antidolorifici.
    LA Corte superiore giudice Mitchell Beckloff, che originariamente imposto l'ordine tutela congiunta, ha richiesto una completa indagine «salute, istruzione e benessere» della figlia del re del Pop.

Un visitatore che ha visto Parigi in ospedale ha rivelato che lei ha detto un assistente sociale: "voglio vivere. Io non voglio vivere più a casa. Mi sento come sto essendo soffocato lì.

"Mi manca il mio papà ancora terribilmente e a volte mi sento come se non c'è nessuno che posso parlare di come mi sento. Voglio andare a vivere con Diana, che fu uno dei più cari amici di papà."

Parigi ha detto che in un primo momento lei aveva sperato di applicare per un ordine di emancipazione giuridica come quella ottenuta dall'attrice Drew Barrymore, che un giudice ha permesso di "divorzio" dei suoi genitori a 15 e prendersi cura di se stessa.
    Ma Parigi era consigliato contro questo corso di azione da parte di un avvocato che lei ha detto "no way" c'era una LA giudice avrebbe permesso di farlo dato il suo "circostanze straordinarie e requisiti di sicurezza".

Motown leggenda Diana, cui successi includono la reazione a catena e Rescue Me, fu nominata nel testamento di Jacko come un guardiano di back-up dovrebbe nulla hanno accaduto a sua madre.

Parigi ha aggiunto che, pur diventando vicino la sua vera mamma Debbie Rowe, 54, negli ultimi mesi era consapevole che l'ex assistente medico firmato documenti giuridici redatti dagli avvocati di suo padre, accettando di non giocare alcun ruolo nella sua educazione.

Parigi sono detto a stare sotto un sacco di pressione come lei è dovuta a testimoniare l'azione civile multimilionaria che i membri della famiglia Jackson sono impegnati in contro intrattenimento AEG gigante.

Essi sostengono il promotore di concerto esercitare pressioni indebite su Michael per eseguire il suo This Is It serie di concerti alla O2 arena di Londra e non è riuscito a sorvegliare il suo medico Conrad Murray.

Egli sta scontando una condanna a quattro anni per omicidio colposo dopo somministrazione di una dose letale di anestetico Propofol.

Un portavoce di Diana, 69, che ha sei figli grown-up dei suoi propri, ha rifiutato di commentare.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/32068...ith-Diana-Ross/

114 replies since 5/6/2013, 17:36   5699 views