Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson's Son Volunteers At Children's Hospital As Trial Continues

« Older   Newer »

1.     Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

contactmusic-logo
    fans-visit-michael-jacksons-tomb-at-forest_4051209
    Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson's Son Volunteers At Children's Hospital As Trial Continues
    03 May 2013

Michael Jackson's eldest son is refusing to let his father's wrongful death trial rule his life as he spent the fourth day of the case volunteering at a children's hospital in Los Angeles.

Prince Michael's grandmother Katherine Jackson is suing concert bosses at Aeg Live, the promoters behind the pop star's doomed London comeback concerts, and the case has been playing out in court this week (begs29Apr13) but the 16-year-old spent Thursday (02May13) reading to patients at a local medical facility.
    The teenager took to his Twitter.com page to detail his visit, and called on his followers to donate to the hospital's Literally Healing Program scheme.
    In a series of posts on his page, he writes, "Spent the afternoon at Children's Hospital Los Angeles with the Literally Healing Program and reading to the kids. Donate new and unused books to them or cash cause its a great organization."
    Katherine Jackson, who was in court on Thursday, alleges Aeg bosses were negligent in ignoring her son's life-threatening health concerns as they pressed ahead with plans for the shows, and is also holding them responsible for hiring Dr. Conrad Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for administering the dose of anaesthetic propofol which killed the King of Pop.

Contactmusic

www.contactmusic.com/news/michael-j...ntinues_3641891

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    traduzione google

3 maggio 2013
    Michael Jackson figlio maggiore s 'si rifiuta di lasciare che prova illecito morte del padre governare la sua vita come ha trascorso la quarta giornata del caso volontariato presso un ospedale pediatrico di Los Angeles.

Prince Michael di nonna Katherine Jackson ha citato in giudizio i boss concerto a Aeg live, i promotori dietro condannati concerti rimonta Londra della pop star, e il caso è stata una partita in tribunale questa settimana (begs29Apr13), ma il 16-year-old trascorso Giovedi (02May13) leggere per i pazienti ad una struttura medica locale.
    L'adolescente ha preso alla sua pagina Twitter.com al dettaglio la sua visita, e ha invitato i suoi seguaci a donare all'ospedale 'letteralmente Guarigione schema di Programma.
    In una serie di post sulla sua pagina, egli scrive, "trascorso il pomeriggio presso l'Ospedale pediatrico di Los Angeles con il Programma Letteralmente Guarigione e la lettura per i bambini. Donare nuovi e non usati libri a loro o incassare causare la sua una grande organizzazione."
    Katherine Jackson, che era in tribunale il Giovedi, sostiene Aeg boss erano negligenti nel ignorando preoccupazioni per la salute di pericolo di vita del figlio, come hanno premuto avanti con i piani per gli spettacoli, ed è anche in possesso di loro responsabili per l'assunzione il dottor Conrad Murray, che è stato condannato di omicidio colposo per la somministrazione della dose di anestetico propofol che ha ucciso il Re del Pop.

Contactmusic

Edited by ligary - 26/5/2013, 23:11

0 replies since 3/5/2013, 10:39   22 views