Status
    Anonymous
    Di questa che ne pensate?

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Threatened

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (friend sister m.j. @ 24/3/2014, 17:52) 
    Di questa che ne pensate?

Mi sembra un fotogramma, forse un pò piccolo di qualche momento sul palco?.. la fronte non si vede, e la mano ha la pelle molto più giovane..

ah e il capello davanti alla fronte.. è un pò strano?.. da dove viene?

"Invincible"

Group
    ModAP

Status
    Anonymous
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkvSOxWCcAAwk-U.png

"Invincible"

Group
    ModAP

Status
    Anonymous

Attached Image
    Cattura

"Invincible"

Group
    ModAP

Status
    Anonymous
    AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE to #MJFam #Moonwalkers #MichaelJackson fans…………….

This isn't to anyone in particular so please don't be offended. I am posting this for everyone because I truly care and just want everyone to be aware. I said this in our chat room yesterday, so I'm posting it here for those of you were not there. Thank you so much for your time and reading…and most of all for your love & support.

-----------------------------------------------------

Since there is sooo much BS going around & people claiming to KNOW MJ - or even to BE him - I want to set the record straight - for anyone who doesn't already know…most of you probably do-- I hope. Let me just put this out there anyway…if people DO know him personally and/or his whereabouts, they are NOT going to tell you. Anyone you speak to here on the internet, could very well be someone who knows him--OR even MJ himself…nothing wrong with keeping that in the back of your mind. BUT…if it really IS him, again ----> he is NOT going to tell you.

It doesn't matter who knows who or who is MJ-- what matters is that we continue to spread his love and message. Don't worry or think about it too much - if someone you're speaking to is MJ or knows him--- because that shouldn't even matter. My Twitter gets flooded with such nonsense, asking me those kinds of questions. Usually, I just ignore it. It gives me a headache…it really does. There are times when I'm quite sure MJ just wants to mingle with people online and chat - without all the ID/personal questions. Okay…? :-)

It's time to stop searching for the messenger…..and start spreading the message. <3

It's all for Love…L.O.V.E.

www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s0fomd

"Michael"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous
    il messaggio è molto importante ma in cuor nostro quello che ci interessa di più è sapere con certezza al 10.000x1000 che Michael c'è e ci sta parlando...ma dovremmo vederlo se no è come Dio...tu devi avere Fede , punto.
    PURTROPPO.

110 replies since 4/5/2013, 17:55   4371 views